Broken Promises - Cover

Broken Promises

Copyright© 2020 by Matt Moreau

Chapter 42

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 42 - He sacrifices everything for her, but he is betrayed in the end.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Anal Sex   Petting  

“Okay, so it went good?” said Blake. “My brother didn’t spit on, you, us.”

“Yes, it went good; and no, he did not spit on us. But the man needs a woman, badly.”

“Tell me something I don’t know. I just cannot believe he sent Marian packing,” he said.

“He says he didn’t send her packing, as you put it. He claims it was mutual because they just didn’t love each other. He was lonely even with her around. She was lonely. It just wasn’t working for them,” she said. He nodded.

“So, what now,” he said.

“It might be uncomfortable at first, but no more neglecting him. He’s going to be getting visits and invitations, low key visits, even if he says he’d rather not. Frankly, I’d rather be arguing with him, even on a daily basis than worrying about him on a nightly basis,” she said.

“Okay. And Candace and Daniel need to be brought in on the effort, and maybe Beatrice too,” he said.

“Yes, for sure,” she said.

“You know, Bea dates some, but do you know if she’s hooked up or looking to be with any guy long term?” he said.

“Huh? Are you suggesting... ?” she started.

“Just a thought, just a thought. They get along good. I mean, well, what do you think?” he said.

“I think that us trying to get him and Marian together turned out to be not so good an idea,” she said.

“Yes, but us giving her the half million in the effort was a big ass mistake, queered the whole thing,” he said.

“You have a point, but even so. Messing with his private life, and that especially so soon after Marian...” she said.

“Yes, yes, I see your point too. Still, first things first. We need to contact our confederates and get the ball rolling when it comes to guaranteeing that the man will not be neglected. That’s number one,” he said. Ava was nodding.

“Yes, yes indeed,” she said.


The gang was all there: Candace, Daniel, Bea, Ava, and Blake. “We’re all agreed then,” said Blake. Everyone was nodding.

“And no scheduling. Just once a month, at random times—each of us. And no communication among us setting up times except maybe for holiday events and the like,” said Ava. “To the extent possible we don’t want him to be thinking that we’re doing this because we feel sorry for him or guilty because we have neglected him. He’ll slam the door in our faces if we do.”

The yeses were universal.

“Mom, everyone, just so you’ll know,” said Candace, “It’s going to be a boy. I just found out yesterday.” Suddenly the looks on everyone’s face was questioning.

“Okay,” said Ava. “That’s wonderful news. Does your daddy know?”

“No, not yet. Later today, I think.

“Daniel and I are going over to his place after he gets off work. He has the early shift today: Leona had a doctor’s appointment,” said Candace.

“Oh, okay, well good,” said Ava.

“Yes,” said Blake.

The congratulatory noise was again universal.


It had been a long day, but it was finally over. It seemed like we’d run out of half our stock since I’d come on at 7:00 a.m. But Hank and me had gotten everything restocked by the time Leona had come on. I’d no more than church-keyed my IPA than the buzzer buzzed. I went to the door only slightly miffed that I was not going to be allowed to relax.

“Candace! Daniel!” I said. I was genuinely surprised. It was middle of July and it had been only a few weeks since I’d seen her, a bit longer in the case of Daniel.

“Yes, Daddy, it’s a boy,” she said, and she was smiling.

“Oh my,” I said. I had a thought. “Does you mom know?”

“Yes, talked to her earlier today. I knew you were working so I waited till now to sandbag you,” she said. I’d not been ignoring Daniel deliberately, but I had been, I changed that now.

“Well, and Daniel, how are you doing?” I said.

“Fine, sir, a little anxious maybe,” he said. “But momma here is doing good, so, so am I.”

“Well, good,” I said.

“Yes, Daddy, I’m good. And like I said before, Julian Prescott will be arriving in the middle of December is what the doctor has assured and reassured me,” she said.

I was feeling super good. The name thing is usually an honor, but in this case, I saw it as kind of a vindication of my fatherhood. Had it been the other guy to be so honored, it would’ve been a pure slap in the face. I wondered how my ex-fiancée was seeing things.

Candace gave me a look. I swear the kid could read minds, mine anyway.

“And, before you go thinking any bad thoughts, Dad, Mom is good with the baby being named after you. She is very supportive,” said Candace.

“Hmm,” I said. “Okay, good, I don’t want to be the cause of anybody being upset or anything,” I said.

“You’re not and you won’t be. Really, Daddy, it’s all good,” she said.

“She’s telling it straight, sir,” said Daniel. I smiled.

“Well, good then,” I said.

We talked a bit longer and I learned more about Daniel and his new job working for Blake. He liked it, but I had to think he liked it mostly because he had almost tripled his income, but I could have been wrong about that—not.


“Okay, so you still think it might be a good idea to present Bea with the option?” said Ava.

“I kinda do. I mean she’d have to be onboard with it, and his lack of his manhood is a serious downer. But even so...” he said.

“Yes, she would have to be clued and onboard with anything in that direction. But she has never shown an interest in that direction, nor has he,” she said.

“Do we know that for sure. They are close friends,” he said.

“Friends yes, but pseudo lovers?” she said.

“I’d like to talk to Candace about the idea, and then if she has the sense that it might be an okay thing; well...” he said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.