Broken Promises - Cover

Broken Promises

Copyright© 2020 by Matt Moreau

Chapter 30

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 30 - He sacrifices everything for her, but he is betrayed in the end.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Anal Sex   Petting  

He rolled on top of her feeling the softness of her breasts and belly and all of her. “Good for you?” he said.

“Yes, like always,” she said. “I like morning exercise.” And she giggled.

“Me too,” he said. “Julian called last night. He’s coming over today after work is what he said. Probably around 5:00 p.m.”

“Good, good,” said Ava. “It’ll be good to see him. It was apparently very good for her to go to him. And, for us to clue her about the bad day.”

“Yes, but she still hasn’t told us how she did it, convinced him,” he said, “I mean to come over. She went to lay down for a while after she got back. She promised to let us in on the details of their meeting a little later.”

“Well, that’s good. I’m kinda looking forward to hearing about it, but also a little concerned, if you know what I mean,” she said.

“At any rate it’ll be our turn now to try and get him and Marian back on speaking terms,” he said.

“Yes, I think Bea has gotten her to agree to being a bride’s maid; she called me. Now, since Candace has convinced him to for sure come to the wedding, all may yet work out for the best,” she said.

“Well, hopefully. I mean she’s got him coming over here to talk about stuff. So, I guess there is no doubt he’s going to be coming to the wedding, but more than that...” he said.

“Yes,” she said. “I think you’re right.”


They were seated where they usually sat when having a family conference. Nobody said anything for the first half minute or so. The elder Willis’ were oh so well aware that this would be Candace’s show.

“As I told you, he’s coming to the wedding, and, he’s going to be in it,” she said.

“But...” started Ava.

“No, he’s not taking Dad’s place. He’s agreed to be a groomsman. We had a long talk and I think he sees where I’m coming from, and now that I know the whole story, I sure as hell know where he’s coming from. But all of that said, we are in different places in the relationship part of things.

“Dad, I assured Julian Willis that he will always, and I mean always, be my father and no other...”

“But...” interjected Ava once again.

“But he will never be my daddy. Dad, you are always going to be my daddy, and he now understands that. Nor will he ever be any kind of second class anything. The two things, daddy and father, are totally different things that’s all.

“Dad, I love you, and I adore him—period. I do not love Julian Willis yet, not sure if I ever will because I don’t know him, not really. I know what kind of man he is, and to say that I respect him ... At any rate he doesn’t love me either, and for the same reason: he doesn’t know me.

“Mom, Dad, he and I understand each other. I told him how much I admire him, respect him, and adore him. I think it’s enough for him at least at this point in space and time. He and I are simpatico. That said...”

“That said, he still hates us, your mom and me,” said Blake.

“He didn’t say that, but he did say that there was a lot of bad water flowed under the bridge. But he also said that he is able to see himself as able to be polite, if that’s the right word, toward the two of you. And given everything I now know; I can see where he is coming from there too.”

“We do too,” said Ava. “Oh yes we do.”

“Dad, you will give me away. And he is good with that, well, he was after we talked. And, like I said, he’ll be a groomsman, and sit with the wedding party, and all of that.

“And I will dance with him, but only after you do the father daughter dance with me.

“Wait! I didn’t think, and he and I didn’t actually talk about it. I don’t know if he can dance. I mean he was in prison for more than twenty years...” she started.

“He used to be able to. You might have to lead, and make it a slow dance. But you’ll get through it,” said Ava. “And yes, you do have to dance with him. We all need to include him in every way possible without embarrassing him.”

“Yes,” said Candace.

“Okay, one last thing. Did you happen to mention or did he bring up Marian?” said Blake.

“No,” she said. “But, as I’m sure you know, Bea was also able to talk to her. She somehow found out she hangs out at the Blue Boar, and she is willing to be in the wedding party too.”

Blake Willis looked impatient. “Okay, finally, did he go off on you, or us, because we told you what happened on that bad day so long ago?” he said.

“He didn’t go off on you or me. Like I said, he did complain that there was a lot of bad history that he is still dealing with, but all in all, no he didn’t go off on you or me,” she said.

Blake sighed. “Okay, I guess the next part is for me and you, Ava,” he said.

“Yes,” she said: “Marian.”

“Yes,” he said.


She was helping Lillian putting away the dishware from dinner and heard the door buzzer buzzing.

She headed for the receiving room. She was right; it was her ex-fiancée.

“Julian, so good to see you, really,” said Ava. “you just missed dinner.”

“Oh, if I’d known I was welcome, I mean for dinner, I’d have come earlier,” I said.

“You’re always welcome. You know that,” she said. “We always eat right about 6:00 p.m.” I think she was being sincere.

“Thanks, I’ll remember,” I said.

“Hold on, I’ll get Blake,” she said. “Make yourself a drink if you are so inclined.” She nodded toward the liquor cabinet across the room and headed up the stairs.

“Thanks,” I said. I didn’t say the words, but I was so inclined.

She was back in less than a minute.

“He’s in the bathroom. He’ll be down in a couple of minutes, I guess,” she said.

“I hope he isn’t hurrying on my account,” I said, and I did smile.

“Hmm,” she said.

“And hello to you, brother mine,” he said, as he came into the room. He didn’t appear to be out of breath, so I guess he hadn’t had to hurry.

“Hello,” I said, kinda formally.

“So, you and your daughter had a talk,” he said. I could see Ava was waiting to hear what I would say, maybe the tone I would use to say it.

“Yes,” I said.

“And? If I might ask?” said Blake.

“I’ve been invited to be part of her wedding,” I said.

“Well, so you’re going to be?” said Ava, clearly impatient of my measured responses.

“Yes, she made a good case for me to be a part of it, the wedding, so yes, I agreed,” I said.

“Thank God!” said Ava. I gave her a look.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.