Broken Promises - Cover

Broken Promises

Copyright© 2020 by Matt Moreau

Chapter 17

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 17 - He sacrifices everything for her, but he is betrayed in the end.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Anal Sex   Petting  

I headed back in. I was sure Angel could use a break.

There were three other people inside. One of them I knew’ I knew real well!

I signaled Angel that I was taking over.

“So, they know I’m up here,” I said. The man shrugged.

“Yes,” said Jacob Paskin. I guess I was done worrying as to whether or not he was going to be mentioning the names of the bad guys.

“Wonderful,” I said. “They planning on leaving me alone, or is that too much to hope for.”

“Way too much to hope for,” he said. I nodded.

“Figures,” I said. “So, why are you here? I mean this is way below your usual kind of drinkery or eatery either one.” He snickered.

“No good reason actually. I heard you were working over here. And yes, I heard it from your brother, and decided to check it out, the place. Evidently your ex-fiancée discovered you were up here on a trip she took down to Phoenix,” he said.

“So, it was Ava?” I said.

“Yes. She was down in Phoenix and was interested in finding out where you might be hanging your hat. She bumped into some guy you used to work with,” said Jacob.

Something suddenly occurred to me. “Mister Paskin, can I ask you a question?” I said.

“Of course,” he said.

“When I got out. I sealed my records. Has the man tried to get into them? And did you help him do so, or one of your guys?” I said.

“Three parts to your question, well, the answers,” he said.

“Okay,” I said.

“One, he does know. Two, he has told no one, not even his wife; well, as far as I know. And three, yes it was my guy who was able to get the info,” he said. “Your brother is worried about you.” I nodded.

“No, he’s not. He feels guilty and I don’t give a damn. I know I can’t do anything about you telling him about that stuff, but I want you to know it really hurts that you did. I have always trusted you. I don’t anymore,” I said. “But I do respect the fact that you told me the truth. I do respect you for that.”

“Julian, I’m sorry you feel the way you do. But I assure you, everything I’ve done relating to you has been in your best interest, even when you didn’t want me to. I care about you. And, again, so does your brother and his wife,” he said.

I gave him a so what look and walked down the bar abandoning him.


Angel Suarez was melancholy. “Yes, I have to go to Phoenix yet again. The doctor says they have found something that needs taking care of,” she said.

“Oh my,” I said.

“Yes, You and Hank will have to carry the load until I get back. Okay?” she said. She seemed about to cry. I was worried. She was supposed to be clean of the cancer.

“Sure, sure,” I said. “We’ll handle it. Just come back soon, and keep us in the loop. Okay?” I said.

“Yes, for sure,” she said.


“We need to find a part time tender, at least one,” said Hank. “Just to fill in until Angel gets back.” I nodded.

“Yes, I know. I’m just so worried about her,” I said.

“Yes, me too,” he said. “There’s a gal working down at the Poor Boy. I know she’s looking for a better gig. She’s part time there, so...”

“Okay?” I said.

“Her name’s Leona. I’m going to check her out,” said Hank.

“Okay, but how long do you think Angel will be out. I asked her, but she didn’t sound too optimistic,” I said.

“Don’t know. But I think she is really sick,” he said.

“Let’s hire that girl you’re talking about. I need to go down there and check out things. That okay, by you?” I said.

“Yes, of course. I’ll talk to Leona at the Poor Boy tonight,” he said.

“Okay,” I said. With me heading down to Phoenix, Hank was still going to be short-handed, even with this Leona, but, under the circumstances, well...


Arriving at the hotel, that the Cancer Society had lodged her at, took some hours, but the place was nice. It was noon time and she was at the AU Dignity Center just down the street. I’d gotten that info because I’d gone there first. I decided to wait in the hotel lobby rather than the lobby of the Center because of the long wait I’d been apprised would be the case. And it did turn out to be long: three hours’ worth. I saw her get dropped off at the entrance and be semi-escorted in; the man wished her goodbye, and she headed for the elevator; I intercepted her.

“Julian? You abandoned Hank?” she said.

“No, no, we hired a temp to cover. I could not leave you alone down here. You worry me,” I said. “Gonna invite me up to your room?” I was smiling.

She sighed. “Come on,” she said.

Inside the room, she sat me down and made us tea, not coffee, but tea. Now I was worried big time.

Over the next hours I got the whole story and she didn’t leave anything out, and I almost wished she had.

“So, that’s it,” I said, actually whispered.

“Yes, a few months at best,” she said. We were sitting on the couch and I was holding her.

“We’re doing this together,” I said. “Does your sister in Minnesota know?”

“No,” she said. “I’m not in a hurry to tell her either. A bit further down the line maybe.” I nodded.

I didn’t say that I wouldn’t have wanted a lot of attention at a time like this either. The good news, and it was good news to my mind, was the truth that she was good with me being with her. I was grateful for that, very grateful.

I’d come down on the bus. Now, I’d be doing the driving on the way back.

“So, about this Leona woman?” she said, as we progressed up the road.

“Haven’t met her, but Henry has, and he says she’s reliable and looking for a change of venue. He was able to get her to help out until we knew more about your situation,” I said.

“So, if he can get her on full time...” she said. “I mean I won’t be much good in the store anymore.” I nodded.

“Okay,” I said. “We’ll work it out.”

“Thank you for everything,” she said.

“Angel, I’m here for you. I wanna move in with you. Would that be all right?” I said. “I care for you. So does Henry. You can use me to get things off the top shelf and stuff, Okay?” She smirked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.