Suddenly Rich Kid - Cover

Suddenly Rich Kid

Copyright© 2020 by Argon

Chapter 22: Together

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 22: Together - A coming-of-age story. Danny, the son of a former porn actress, has to move in with his wealthy father's family. Suddenly a rich kid, Danny has trouble adjusting and leaving behind the stigma of being the illegitimate son of his notorious mother. Danny's rocks in the surf are his new half-sister and her girlfriend while his life is in constant turmoil due to relationships with his troubled classmate Helen and with social media darling Lucy.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   First   Violence  

Helen was not exactly drunk or even tipsy, but she’d consumed enough wine to make her relaxed. In Danny’s room she undressed before him without a hint of self consciousness and slipped a short nightgown over her head. She blew him a kiss and then swayed into the bathroom. Danny made use of the time and undressed to his shorts before he stowed away his tuxedo in the closet. He fluffed the pillows and switched on the bedside lamps before killing the ceiling light. With the shower going in the bathroom, Danny made a quick trip to the kitchen where he retrieved a bottle of sparkling water and two glasses, placing them on a nightstand. He also put two condoms in their tinfoil packing in the drawer of the nightstand. He did not know how far Helen was willing to go, but he thought it better to be prepared for the best.

When Helen emerged, Danny admired the view she presented before the light streaming in from the brightly lit bathroom. Her nightie was not translucent, but he could easily discern the shape of her body, and he offered an appreciative whistle.

“You’re gorgeous.”

Helen gave him a smile.

“Hurry up! Go and shower! We have unfinished business,” she instructed him.

When he got up from the bed, she gracefully reclined on it and fluffed her hair before laying her head on the pillow. Danny could only stare at her as her legs opened and he could see the promised land.

“Go and shower! We haven’t got all night,” Helen laughed, obviously delighted at his reaction. Then she shocked him to the core. “Little Danny will keep me company until you’re done.”

With that, she placed a small, pink dildo against her sex and switched it on. A buzzing sound could be heard and Helen giggled.

“Weren’t you going to shower, Danny? I’m getting ready for you, but if you take too long...”

Taking a deep breath, Danny tore away his eyes and ran for the bathroom, almost slamming the door shut. He could hear the buzzing and Helen’s giggling, but then he turned on the shower. He showered in record time, taking extra care to rinse the soap off his dick completely. Toweling himself off and dragging a comb through his wet hair also took only a minute, following by running the electric toothbrush over his teeth. Here he made certain to clean the interdental spaces. No bad breath when he’d kiss Helen!

He opened the bathroom door without bothering to put on his shorts. Helen was still lying supinely, her legs slightly splayed, and the dildo humming merrily in her pussy. Even from eight feet away, he could see that her vulva was glistening with moisture. Her eyes lit up when she saw him and with her free hand, she beckoned him closer.

“Like what you’re seeing?” she asked.

Danny pointed down to his straining erection. “What does that look like?”

“Yummy!” Helen answered with a grin. “Come here already!”

Danny took his time stepping up to the bed, enjoying the view of his girl as she writhed slightly under the stimulus of the vibrator. Doing a quick mental scan, he decided that he had never seen anything or anybody remotely as captivating as her. He knelt at the foot end of the bed and crawled forward. She kept moving the dildo in and out of her pussy and with a mental shrug, Danny zeroed in on the top of her vulva where a small nubbin was peeking out from under her outer lips. The dildo still kept buzzing as he lightly licked her clit and Helen hissed, “Yess!”. Taking his cue, he focussed on it, licking and sucking, while the hand that pushed the dildo in and out began to move faster.

He moved to the right, allowing him to caress her tummy and breasts with his left hand while his right hand was roaming over her left thigh. From her thigh, he moved his hand up to her buttock and she lifted her left side slightly to give him better access. With his lips nibbling on her clit and the dildo humming in her pussy, Helen was producing copious lubrication, and when his thumb strayed over her anus, she hissed “Yess!” again. Again, taking his cue, he lubed his thumb with her flowing juices and then gently pushed it into her tight opening. He did not penetrate deeply, just the berry of his thumb, but the effect was immediate and spectacular. Helen’s entire midsection almost levitated up from the bed, pressing her vulva with her clit against his lips. The hand with the dildo went into overdrive, and then she crashed over the edge, spasming violently three or four times, before she pulled the vibrator out of her pussy and scooted up a little, dislodging his lips and thumbs. She curled up in a ball, still spasming in the aftershocks of her climax.

“Enough! I can’t...” she panted. “Oh, Go-od!”

Danny waited for a moment, allowing her to catch her breath, but then he crawled up to her sweaty face and kissed her. Her eyes, slightly cross, focused on him with an effort, but then a smile showed on her face, full of love and longing.

“Oh my God, Danny! That was ... I don’t know. It was intense and breathtaking, and I ... Oh my God, I’m babbling! Danny, please! Take me now! I want you deep inside me.”

Danny smiled and moved between her legs. Helen herself took his straining dick in her hand and guided him into her still twitching opening. Then he sank down into Helen with a feeling of absolute bliss. It was almost three years since he’d felt her soft pussy around his dick, three years after their first night together when...

“Helen, how are we ... I mean, are you protected?”

“Really?” she asked rather peeved. “That’s what you’re thinking right now?” But then her face cleared. “Yes, I’m on the pill. And yes, I had a check-up. And yes, it’s sweet of you to ask. Now, how about finishing what you started?”

“Sorry, love!” Danny exhaled and kissed her deeply.

His erection had not subsided. He concentrated on the superb sensations and he began a steady in-and-out rhythm, while keeping up the kissing. He felt Helen’s legs wrapping around his midsection, and her heels were pushing him down with each stroke. He would not, could not, last long under this intense stimulation, physically and mentally. As he felt his own approaching climax, his hips began to pump faster and faster, egged on by Helen’s clenching thighs and pushing heels. She also urged him on vocally.

“Yes, Danny! Do it! Push it all in! Do it! Yess! Fill me! Fill me!”

Succumbing to the overload, Danny pushed in one last time, and then his deeply seated prick spewed the semen deep into Helen’s pussy. For a brief moment, Danny sight turned black, but he recovered in time to see Helen’s eyes squeeze shut with the intense lust she felt. There were even little tears in her eyes, but he kissed them away while his climax ebbed off.

“I love you!” he told her seriously.

“I know,” she answered in the same tone. “Finally we’re together.”

“I know what you mean. I think I always wanted you, but I was too afraid to get hurt.”

“Same here. I’ve always felt attracted to you, but I was too insecure and stupid. At least we got over our hang-ups. I’ll never let go of you again.”

“You couldn’t get rid of me if you tried.”

Her legs closed around him again. “You’re mine now.”

“I didn’t know you were such a sexpot,” Danny grinned, trying to lighten the mood.

“You liked it? It wasn’t, you know, slutty?”

“Yes, it was slutty, sort of, but boy, did I like it!”

“Just so you know, I never did that for, you know who. That was just for you.”

“I knew that,” Danny nodded.

“How, if I may ask?”

“I you’d done that for Eric just once, he would have toed the line and been your absolute slave forever.”

Helen giggled. “And you? Will you be my absolute slave? Will you toe the line forever?”

Danny shook his head. “No, but I’ll be your man, your lover, your husband and the father of our children. Forever.”

Helen teared up a little hearing this. “Just as I’ll be your woman, your lover, your wife and the mother of our children. Ditto on the forever.”

“Glad we could reach agreement on that,” Danny quipped. “So, wife, lover, mother, you wanna clean up a little? If I know my mom, she’ll be here with the dawn’s first light to unleash Larissa on us.”

Helen sighed dramatically. “I should’ve left the ‘mother’ out of my promise. But yes, you’re right. If we stay like this, we’ll get stuck together.”

They conserved water by showering together and even put on their nightwear before they cuddled under the bed cover.

“From now on, we’ll spend our nights together. Deal?” Helen decided.

“You’ve got yourself a deal,” Danny grinned. “Should I just spoon you from behind?”

“Yes, let’s do that.” She giggled. “We’ll need fresh pajama bottoms every night.”

“Let’s order eight each at Amazon. We can label them Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Saturday and Sunday.”

Helen chuckled. “You have extra plans for Saturdays?”

“We can sleep in on Sundays,” Danny explained.

“Good point. It’s good to have goals.”


It was long after 9 a.m. before Larissa invaded their bedroom, but Danny and Helen were still fast asleep. She giggled and poked them to wake them up until Danny made like attacking her, grabbing her and tickling her tummy as she giggled and squirmed.

“Let’s tickle Mommy,” he suggested then.

“You rat!” Helen grumped sleepily, preempting Larissa’s attack with the ease of practice and holding her tight. Nevertheless, she offered her lips for a good-morning kiss.

“Gramma Irina says breakfast is ready,” Larissa announced after getting over her giggles.

“Can you tell Grandma Irina that Mommy and Daddy will brush their teeth and come?” Danny asked his daughter.

Larissa nodded eagerly and climbed off the bed. In her excitement, she didn’t bother to close the bedroom door, but the two lovers had to get up anyway. Helen went to use the bathroom first, still yawning and looking entirely ruffled. Meanwhile, Danny slipped into a pair of boxer shorts, pulled a t-shirt over his head and put on a pair of blue jeans. When Helen emerged from the bathroom, she still yawned but at least her hair was brushed and she’d washed the sleep from her eyes.

Danny quickly unloaded last evening’s drinks and brushed his teeth. Then he held his head under the faucet and quickly washed his hair. Rubbing it with a towel and combing it back was a matter of minutes, and he joined Helen in the bedroom where she looked ruefully at the bed.

“We’ll have to wash the sheets.”

“I’ll strip the bed after breakfast and stuff the sheets in the washer. We don’t want to embarrass Mrs. Atwood,” Danny said. “Let’s go and have breakfast.”

In the dining room, they found almost the whole family already assembled. Danny gave his mother a long hug, and then it was Helen’s turn. Irina held her closely for a good minute. Nothing was said, but a lot was conveyed in that hug.

Trudy was the next, and she beamed at Danny. “I wish both of you all the happiness. Helen’s a lucky girl.”

“And I’m a lucky guy. She’s grown into a wonderful young woman, thanks to you.”

Trudy gave him a wry smile. “I should have raised her from the start, but then again, she wouldn’t have landed at Triple-P.”

Danny laughed. “Are you saying I should be grateful to the Gundersons?”

“That’s taking it too far,” Trudy agreed. “All I’m saying is that who she is ... Oh well, let’s just be happy that everything is turning out all right.”

Helen hugged her grandmother. “I’m still grateful for your patience with me.”

The breakfast was a frugal affair since Mrs. Atwood needed time to prepare the dinner. The family chipped in to clear the table afterwards, with Ashley and Danny loading the dishwasher and trying to keep out of Mrs. Atwood’s way. Everybody dressed then and the entire group drove to East Park for a stroll. Between Tyler’s limo and Trudy’s VW bus they fit everybody in, and it was an odd convoy that arrived at the parking lot on Kelly Drive. Tyler told the amused group how an old VW bug had been his first car. Marsha recognized the gleam in his eyes and rolled her eyes.

“Oh my God! He’s going to buy one and have it restored. He’ll make me come along with him too. The things I have to do to become the boss!”

Tyler just hugged his wife. “You’ll love it. I’ll get the cabriolet.”

Trudy nodded emphatically. “Those are so cool. I’m thinking of getting a Karmann for myself. It’s time to splurge a little on ourselves, isn’t it?”

The young people did not even know what a Karmann was, and neither did Irina, but soon Ashley found pictures using her big screen smart phone, and everybody agreed that the old cars were at least sort of cool.

They strolled around the park, with Larissa having a ball as usual, chasing squirrels and pigeons, and wearing herself out. By the end of their round, the little girl sat perched on Danny’s shoulders, tired but happy. They called it a stroll then and everybody piled into the cars with Tyler insisting to ride shotgun in Trudy’s bus. His limo driver who doubled as his security had very mixed feelings about that, but Tyler was the boss and he was not shy to point that out. At some point on the drive back to Rittenhouse Square, probably at a red light, Tyler and Trudy must have switched seats, since he climbed out of the left seat down in the parking structure underneath their building with an ear-to-ear grin.

Most of the group took the elevator up to the penthouse apartment, but Danny, Helen and Lynn opted for the fire staircase, claiming that they wanted to burn off the calories of the looming dinner in advance. It gave Danny and Helen a welcome excuse for showering together after which they changed into more formal clothes.

The four grandparents were enjoying a Kir aperitif – white wine over creme de cassis — when they rejoined them in the living room, but Danny and Helen opted for cafe espresso instead. Marsha laughingly showed the Sunday paper to them. On the front page, below the fold to be sure, there was a photo of Danny and Helen dancing, with a caption.

‘Supporters of Make a Difference met for their annual charity dinner Saturday night, mixing fund raising with an evening of leisure and socializing. This year’s hosts, Tyler and Marsha Westbrook, welcomed the crowd, accompanied by daughter Ashley and son Daniel, pictured here with his fiancée, Ms Helen Melville. read more on page 24

Marsha’s smug grin was hard to misinterpret.

“You gave them chapter and verse?” Danny asked.

Marsha nodded. “I sure did. Go on, read page 24!”

Danny found the society pages and saw another picture, this time of Ashley and Lynn dancing, also with a caption.

‘Ms. Ashley Westbrook dancing with her fiancée, Ms. Caitlyn Keel, enjoying herself and likely causing widespread disappointment among Philly’s eligible bachelors.’

“Hey, what about Helen causing disappointment among Philly’s eligible bachelorettes?” Danny protested.

“Relief, more likely,” Helen answered that for him.

“Ouch! That’ll take a half carat off the ring you’re getting,” Danny gave back, but then the two lovebirds hugged and kissed. “Screw the bachelorettes.”

“You better not!” Helen protested with a grin before hugging him again. “Gee, what a cliché! Eligible bachelors! Why didn’t they call Ashley an heiress?”

“What’s with me?” Ashley asked from behind them, and Danny handed her the paper with the relevant page open.

Far from being distressed, Ashley grinned widely. “Lynn! Come over. We’re in the Sunday paper!”

Lynn was still closing the buttons of her blouse as she came running.

“What’s up?”

“We’re in the paper! You’re my fiancée, by the way,” Ashley grinned, showing her the photograph.

“Cute, but they got it all wrong. I’m wearing the suit, so I’m the fiancé.”

“You better be grateful they didn’t show you dancing with Dad,” Ashley needled her.

“I nixed that one,” Tyler threw in. “They make too much off our advertising to piss me off.”

Meanwhile, Irina and Trudy were studying the front page and being a little teary-eyed.

“My son on the front page!” Irina sighed heavily.

Trudy had another take. “That’ll give Hiram a hemorrhage for sure!”

Helen considered that. “Yeah, but so what? I can’t care about him and Aunt Margaret anymore. They’re my past, and I’ve moved on.”

Luckily, Mrs. Atwood announced that dinner was ready and preventing any further discussion of the Gundersons. Danny and Helen sat with Larissa and across from Ashley and Lynn, while the elder Westbrooks were facing Trudy and Irina. After the first course, a French onion soup, Tyler rose and raised his wine glass.

“I’m going to make this short. I’m raising my glass to our two happy couples. We could not be happier about our children and about the wonderful young women to whom they are now engaged. I wish you a lifetime of happiness!”

The four older people at the table drank to that, and then Tyler had another toast.

“This is to the three women who are to be praised for raising our four young people! To Marsha, Irina and Trudy!”

Danny and the other happily drank to this toast, and he noticed a deep blush on his mother’s face. She stood hesitantly and raised her glass as well.

“I am very happy,” she stated, her accent coming a little to the fore with the emotions she felt. “I made many mistakes in my life, but looking at Danny and Helen, but also at Larissa, I feel that I did at least a few things right. I am very proud of you. I am also very grateful to Tyler and Marsha for accepting Danny so easily, oh, and Ashley too. He loves his sister very much, and you have all been wonderful to us.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.