Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 41

BDSM Sex Story: Part 41 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Chapter One

Relaxing in the large bed after Annie Day had giving him his morning wake up blow job and now sipping the coffee served him by the grey haired naked and collared Annie, Stuart Hall was thinking that despite her age, Annie Day certainly made a tremendous addition to the stable of women under the control of Richard and himself. Then unusually stroking Annie’s naked body, from the shaven pubic mound to her gold nipple ringed breasts, Stuart thought of just how was peaceful Annie’s large country house, compared to the that of Catherine Dixon, with the seemingly constant attention demanded by Catherines infant son Peter along with the comings and going’s of Catherines other, teenage son, Dan.

Dismissing the naked Annie with a slap o her buttocks, Stuarts thoughts the turned toward Catherine Dixon and of how amazing as she was, with a great body along with those incredible fucking skills she’d di, after he’d shown Catherine who was boss with his trusty belt, harsh lessons in obedience, but lessons Catherine certainly learned from. Although when thinking that he’d recently only been back and forth to her home recently, when busy with other whores and prospective whores and returned to the Dixon house only to both Fuck Catherine and collect any cash due to him, it appeared to Stuart that Catherines initial devotion toward him had dimmed somewhat and Catherine and appeared to be doing little more than going through the motions during their inevitable sex sessions. Leaving Stuart thinking that unless he was much mistaken, there were a couple of reasons why that should be the case...

The first reason being Stuart was aware Catherines older teenage Dan had been the original driving force behind driving his middle class reasonably well off Mothers descent into sexual slavery, when expediting and actively promoting his mothers long held secret desire to fuck teenage boys. A long hidden desire of Catherine Dixon that became reality when Dan duped his mother into meeting the sexual domination minded teenage Sean Brady along with his friend Tom. Since that incredible day Dan Dixon had been the one constant in the slide of his Mother toward and becoming a BDSM whore, before quite incredibly doing that exact thing with first his Mothers sister Vicky and then even more astonishingly, even his own Sister Caroline had been drawn into that net of sexual slavery.

So was Dan behind his Mothers now somewhat indifferent sexual performances toward him? wondered Stuart Hall, or was the reason perhaps the result of Stuart being so often absent from the Catherine house, a house that that along with Catherine herself he’d taken over like a whirlwind, before doing the exact same thing with Annie Day and her home. Although Stuart was now leaving Dan Dixon to ensure his Mother carried out all her duties as both a BDSM model and whore, along with the strict instruction from Stuart that Dan may only use and fuck his Mother Catherine just once a week. Even so, while relaxing in the large bed of Annie Day before beginning his day, Stuart thought of just how far Dan had and would go to ensure his beautiful Mother submitted to him and as often as possible.

For the words Dirty Dan Dixon didn’t even do justice to Dan, not when Stuart had been advised by Annie and others that no matter what, Dan would always regard his Mother as his own property, his own Slave, leaving Stuart to believe not only was Dan in all probability having Catherine in his bed when he wasn’t there, but Stuart couldn’t rule out the very real possibility of Dan knocking up his Mother to produce a child and seal the deal of Dans ownership of his Mother.

None the less Stuart put those thoughts to once side and decided he’d deal with Dan Dixon another time, for today was a big day in the recruitment of the teenage Carol Hayward into his and Richards stable of whores and right now Stuart didn’t want to be anywhere than her in the home of Annie Day...

Chapter Two

“Another coffee Gran” asked Dan Dixon of his Grandmother Kate, who although not seeing her for a quite some time, had now turned up out of the blue, along with her younger second husband and Catherines stepfather Harry, who Kate had hooked up with a couple of years after her husband and Dans Grandfather had left Kate for another woman,

“Well I really don’t see you all often enough Dan, although it’s certainly a shame your mother and my other grandson little Peter aren’t here Dan” began Kate, while Dans thoughts turned toward his Mother Catherine, who at the time of her Mothers unexpected arrival, heralded by the ringing of the doorbell, was naked, gagged and strapped to the four corners of Dans bed, after the teenager had watched the very enjoyable spectacle of having his Mother crawling naked on all fours into his bedroom.

With Catherines youngest son Peter having his afternoon nap, Dan had strapped his Mothers leather cuffed ankles and wrists to each corner of his double bed, with the sole intention of enjoying a very leisurely couple of hours teasing, tormenting and fucking his beautiful blonde slave Mother. That was before Dan and then Catherine became aware of the video doorbell and it’s app ringing on Dans phone, although Catherine unable to see the faces of her Mother Kate and Stepfather Harry on the smartphone Dan was holding away from his Mother.

While the initial reaction of Dan Dixon the this surprise visit of his Grandmother was to release his naked Mother and to them allow Catherine to quickly dress while Dan went down to greet his Grandma, an all too familiar devil may care sense of excitement overcame Dan Dixon, the very same devil care attitude engulfing Dan when first sexually betraying his Mother while still at school to Tom French and Sean Brady a couple of years back.

Now that very same devil was once again telling Dan. ‘What the Hell, why should the old woman ruin your fun afternoon, one that would be even more more exciting knowing Mom was tied naked to your bed’ especially as Dans infant brother Peter had been given that small extra dose of kids meds to ensure he once again slept all afternoon in his Mothers bedroom.

So it was with that same devil may care attitude Dan opened the door on his Grandmother Kate and Harry, full of apologies his Mother was out for the afternoon along with his kid brother. Although he would love spending some time with his Grandmother, claimed Dan, inwardly laughing at the thought of showing his Grandma Kate and Harry up to his room, there to witness her bound, gagged and very naked daughter lying helplessly upon her sons bed, surrounded by an array of large photos of her Grandson fucking and beating his own Mother!

Amusingly and as ridiculous as the thought may be, Dan realised he’d got himself an erection at the very idea, especially when not for the first time studying his Grandmother closely and in doing so, Dan found an almost identical older version of his Mother looking back at him. ‘Jeez, she’s actually fucking hot’ thought Dan before wondering at the age of the blonde woman sitting opposite him in a tight sweater displaying large breasts together with a black skirt just above her knee.

‘Mid Sixties perhaps? Thought Dan, before revising that estimate to more Mid or early sixties, perhaps less, thought Dan when recalling his sister Caroline once telling him their grandmother had given birth to her first daughter Vicky when she was only eighteen or nineteen, which if true would make Kate sixty three. Whatever, Dan decided he’d make it his business to discover the age of his grandmother, before wondering where Harry had got to, when after Dan had shown him to the downstairs Bathroom, Harry then told Dan he’d go out to the garden for a smoke or two after taking a leak. Perhaps picking up on her grandsons thoughts, Kate told Dan that knowing Harry, he was probably out there enjoying more than a couple of smokes, for Kates one golden rule was no smoking at home or in the car.

If fact Kate was thinking that even if her Daughter and youngest grandchild weren’t around, she at least had the company of young Dan, who’d grown even taller and more confident since she’d last seen him and with Dan looking away after studying her crossed legs rather closely, Kate saw no reason to disappoint him and pulled her skirt up a little to reveal just a little stocking top to her handsome Grandson. It was movement of Kates leg not unnoticed by Dan, who was by now quite happy with the thought Harry was out in the garden having that smoke he’d told him about, leaving Dan to cast aside any inhibitions and openly gaze at the leggy stocking top display Kate was providing for him, content in the knowledge his bound, gagged and naked Mother was locked securely in his room and tied to the four corners of his bed complete with a buzzing dildo between her spread legs.

A scenario that despite some earlier misgivings, Dan now thought was absolutely mind blowing, given the presence of Catherines Mother in the house, so Dan was quite content to gaze at Kate’s legs and breasts as they chatted about how fast baby Peter was growing. Although for her part, Kates thoughts were not only of her elder Grandson Dan, but of her husband Harry, whom Kate thought would fuck anything in a skirt, given the chance. And with Harry around, perhaps the absence of Catherine was a good thing, thought Kate, only too aware of the covetous and often downright leering gazes she’d seen Harry giving toward her daughter on the few occasions Catherine visited her Mother.

For Kate was only too aware that given the slightest encouragement, Harry would just love fuck the daylights out of her Daughter, just as he’d do with any other attractive woman he could lay his lecherous hands on, certainly with her older daughter Vicky having married before the arrival of Harry in the house, Kate often wondered if the lecherous Harry had tried it on with Catherine, who herself had married a year after the arrival of Harry. Although if he had, then Catherine had never complained to her Mother about Harry. None the less, being a lover of spanking her, Kates second husband had often claimed Catherine was in need of a good spanking and so the thought was often in the back of Kates mind.

In fact the only saving grace preventing Kate from throwing Harry out of her home, was Harry knew how to satisfy a woman and doing so with a skill few, if any, had matched in Kates lifetime. So much so that Kate had long since decided Harry being the devil she knew, was a better bet than some limp guy, given Kates voracious sexual appetite remained as strong as it ever was.

Although Harry was still a sex pest, one best kept away from those such as her two daughters, thought Kate, even if they never saw Vicky and her imperious ways these days, although Harry was a big man with a big cock and even if a little rough at times, no one had ever spanked her like Harry, fucked her every hole like Harry or given Kate head like Harry. However neither was Dans Grandma at all averse to the attentions and keen eyes of good looking men and even teenagers such as young Dan, who Kate recalled Catherine telling her in the days when they saw a lot more of each other, that she often found her panties in the laundry basket covered in what could only be semen stains from her son, after which Kate had told her daughter that many a teenage boy developed a crush on their Mother and Dan would simply grow out of his.

Well obviously Dan had grown a lot since then, as his bulging groin was now telling her, thought Kate, before deciding to throw caution to the wind and looking Dan directly in the eyes told him” “You know Dan, you are perfectly welcome to come and visit me any time you wish, with or without your Mother”

“Jeez, surely she’s not coming on to me” thought Dan when realising not only had his Blonde Gran said with or without his Mother, but also she’d made no mention of Harry.

“Sure, ld love to visit you Gran” replied Dan eventually, thinking playing with Kate must surely be a step too far, even for him, although having already fucked his Mother, Aunt and Sister, that devil in Dan now told him if his slim but busty very good Gran was up for it then why shouldn’t he. Then course it would be another matter again if Stuart Hall were to go along to Kates house with him, the very thought of which not only almost sent Dan into fits of laughter, but also gave him the stirrings of an erection, yeah Kate may well be getting on a bit, but Dan was only too aware Stuart saw almost any mature woman as a challenge, one he mostly surmounted, as once again Dan had to prevent himself laughing at the idea of Stuart Hall taking his belt to Kates and that really would be worth watching, decided Dan.

For sure it was a crazy idea, thought Dan, before his thoughts returned to the story he’d so enjoy telling his Mother after her own Mother Kate had left, while thankful that aside from the odd brief visit to collect some cash and perhaps fuck her, Stuart Hall was now pretty much leaving Catherine Dixon in his hands.

Although it was just after Kate had replied “ be sure you do that Dan” when Harry wandered back into the Lounge with a short apology under the glare of the disapproving Kate for being to long and having smoked more than a couple cigarettes when in the Garden...

However, being very inquisitive and intrusive by nature and very quickly bored with family talk between Kate and her grandson, Harry spun Dan a yarn about having a walk and a smoke in the garden. Although having first used the bathroom, Harry had instead decided he do a little exploring upstairs. For as far as Harry was concerned, Kate’s daughter Catherine was a very good looking sexy woman, whose bedroom could well hold the kind secrets Harry just loved to discover, as he’d done often enough during the short time Catherine had been living at home before her marriage.

So rather than making his way out to the garden when leaving the downstairs bathroom, a shoeless Harry silently and stealthily made his way upstairs and then gazing into each room where the doors were open, aside from one, the door of which was locked, leaving Harry thinking perhaps that was Catherine’s room, one she kept locked to prevent any prying, probably from Dan, thought Harry.

So it was with some surprise that Harry entered final upstairs room to find this one was not only the largest of them all, but a room with its own bathroom and windows set into in two walls and a room in the centre of which stood a huge double bed, upon which Harry could see and then even stroke what appeared to be recently discarded sexy lingerie, a quarter cup bra, a tiny thong and matching suspender belt and black stockings. “Wow!” Whispered Harry to himself when studying the bra size to note that Kates daughter was obviously as well endowed as he’d always thought.

Although what Harry hadn’t noticed when entering what was now quite obviously Catherine’s Bedroom, was on the other side of the room, a crib containing a sleeping infant ... surely the very infant Dan had claimed was out for the day with his Mother. “So what’s going on around here.” wondered Harry, who had it not been for the sleeping Peter Harris, would most certainly be engaged in his favorite fetish, that of studying the contents of Catherine’s lingerie drawers and perhaps removing perhaps a thong as a souvenir of his visit.

By then, Harry was consumed with the idea the kids Mother must surely be in the house somewhere, perhaps for some reason not wishing to meet with her Mother Kate, although why the discarded lingerie? Having first pocketed the tiny black thong he’d found discarded on the bed, Harry decided to return to the one locked door he’d come across during his upstairs, where unless that door was bolted from within, its domestic lock presented no challenge at all to him. Then having again removed his shoes to deaden any sound reaching downstairs and perhaps alerting Kate and Dan, Harry softly padded his way back toward that locked room, outside of which he removed from his pocket the special set of keys Harry took everywhere with him.

In the event It was the second key tried by Harry that opened the lock door and having cautiously stepped inside the room, Harry was instantly amazed, amused and hugely exited at the sight he was presented with. It was that of Harry’s naked, bound and gagged stepdaughter Catherine Dixon, who along with a wide black leather collar around her neck complete with a leather and chain leash, had her leather strapped wrists and ankles secured to each corner of a large bed, while Catherine’s handsome large breasts were adorned with large gold nipple rings and a hairless cunt on full view to her stepfather Harry, giving him an instant erection even as his eyes again took in that incredible sight of Catherine’s large gold nipple rings along with a latex fake penis buzzing between her cunt lips.

To say Harry was stunned by the incredible vision meeting his wide eyes was a complete understatement during this rare visit to Catherine’s home, an unannounced visit her Mother Kate had on a whim, decided to take upon herself for no reason other than deciding Catherine didn’t visit her enough, when having done so only four times over the past couple of years. Visits of Catherine when much to annoyance of Kate, it was obvious Harry hadn’t been able to keep his eyes from the large breasted short skirted younger version of her Mother Kate, who along with Harry couldn’t help but note how Catherine appeared to be wearing ... well ... far more revealing clothing compared with Catherine’s previously far more conservative mode of dress.

Harry most certainly recalled each of those visits only too well, for Harry saw his partners daughter as sheer sex on legs, sex on legs Harry would give his right arm to spank and fuck and who quite incredibly appeared to be on that bed waiting for him to do just that! ... Or was she? Wondered Harry, after all, he’d not been given any indication by Catherine’s son Dan that his bound and gagged naked Mother was waiting for him upstairs, far from it in fact, when not only was Dan expecting him to be in the garden having a smoke, but Dan had also informed him and Kate her daughter was away for the afternoon with her infant son.

Even more telling when gazing down at the naked vision before him, was the naked bound and gagged Catherine Dixon looked to be far more terrified than welcoming toward her stepfather, laying there strapped hand and foot to each corner of the bed while shaking her head and mumbling into her gag. In fact the “nnn. nnnn ... nnn” which was all Catherine could exclaim through her gagged mouth toward Harry, along with the shaking of her head told its own story after Harry had made short work of the door lock with one of his skeleton keys. Having taken a long covetous gaze toward his bound and naked blonde beauty shaking her head in horror at seeing her stepfather, standing gazing lecherously toward her in the doorway of Dans bedroom, Harry very soon revised his original thoughts, especially when gazing in wonderment toward the bewildering array of large photos of the bound, gagged and almost naked Catherine, secured in all manner of not only bondage positions, but also engaging in sexual positions with her son Dan and whether oral, anal or pussy fucking her, it soon became very obvious to Harry that Catherines son Dan was very much in charge of his admittedly beautiful blonde Mother.

“So what the fuck have we got here”? Asked Harry to himself before staring into the stunned eyes of Catherine Dixon and adding “Wow ... I don’t believe I’m seeing this, I really don’t ... boy oh boy ... all those dreams about you Catherine have come to life ... hell ... those tits are fantastic. I just can’t believe I’m seeing those nipple rings...” exclaimed Harry to the terrified Catherine Dixon, unable to understand why her stepfather was not only gazing lustfully at her, but just why Harry was here in Dans room ... and with no sign of Dan ... surely Dan wouldn’t have betrayed his own Mother by leaving her here for her stepfather to use her as he wished ... because that bulge in Harry’s pants meeting her eyes meant only one thing!

Harrys bulge was Something Catherine had seen all to often when still living at home, especially feeling it against her body on the couple of occasions Harry had managed to carry out his threat to spank the teenage Catherine over his knees before swearing Catherine to silence with the threat of telling Kate that Catherine had ‘come on ‘ to her stepfather. Although being a threat she had complied with, Catherine none the less spent a lot of time and even slipping fingers between her teenage cunt lips when just how big was that hard weapon her stepfather had pushed up against her stomach when spanking her.

Then stepping fully inside Dans bedroom and then closing and locking the door, it occurred to Harry he must by now have been away from the lounge for some time, although glancing at his watch under the helpless gaze of Catherine, Harry discovered he’d actually only been gone for less than five minutes and so he had plenty of time yet. Although time for what? mused Harry, when sitting himself on the edge of Dans bed facing the bound and naked stepdaughter, attempting to disuade Harry by shaking her head and mumbling into the black Bar gag holding her mouth open. Although ignoring her pleas, Harry then began to stroke Cathrines naked body from her breasts to pubic mound, while putting his jumbled thoughts together, trying to make sense of what he’d just stumbled upon.

Sure Harry enjoyed giving Catherines lookalike blonde Mother a regular spanking, along with some of the mild bondage Kate was always up for, but while once again gazing at Catherine and those incredible photos, Harry realized this stuff was on a different level to anything he’d ever done, a thought exciting Harry as never before. Then it Suddenly all clicked into place for Harry, when once again gazing at the huge array of photos adorning each wall. For having enjoyed those minor fetish situations over the years, it occurred to Harry that perhaps this surprise out of the blue visit of her mother had caught Catherine and her son smack in the middle of what was quite obviously, judging by the huge array of Photos decorating each wall, a regular high end bondage sex game between Mother and Son...

What other answer could there be, wondered Harry, for there was no indication of any struggle around the house, only Catherine’s discarded lingerie upon her bed, some of which now sat safety in his pocket, while his hand roamed freely over the distraught Catherines Breasts and Nipples before finding its way down the the latex penis between her cunt lips to push it a little further inside her cunt.

However it was the stunning array of photos clinching it for Harry and so all that remained was for Harry to figure out just why young Dan hadn’t quickly released his Mother and allowed her to dress while he entertained himself and Kate downstairs.

The only possible explanation for Harry was perhaps Dan just loved living life on the edge and what better edge could there be than entertaining his Grandmother while having her daughter gagged bound and naked his bedroom. You certainly couldn’t get a more life of the edge scenario that that, thought Harry, before turning his attention back to the prize Dan had unwittingly provided for him, when believing Harry was during this time, doing no more than having a smoke in the garden.

And this was a rare and valuable prize Harry had no intention of relinquishing, while continuing stroking Catherine’s entire body from her face to breasts, hips, thighs and her shaven mound, even giving a little tug of her nipple rings, leaving Catherine growing ever more aroused, despite her awful predicament, especially when after first withdrawing and then sucking upon the latex Penis, Harry slid the buzzing intruder ever further between his horrified stepdaughters cunt lips, while his thoughts went in overdrive, thinking how best he could benefit from Catherine’s ordeal...

As for the helpless Catherine, her amazement and concern that Dan had simply left her naked and tied to his bed when answering the doorbell, had after the entrance of her burly Stepfather, grown to sheer horror, leaving Catherine in no doubt she was experiencing first hand her greatest fear, that of her Mother and stepfather discovering her long held secret life as a BDSM whore, although that was if Harry wasn’t here alone and that her Mother was actually downstairs with Dan.

Otherwise her immediate future didn’t bare thinking about if Dan had sold her to her Stepfather, or even if her Mother were to discover her daughter bound and gagged in her sons bedroom! Not so much for Kate to discover that her daughter was a whore, even a bdsm whore, for Catherine thought she could live with that when her Mother had been no angel back in her younger days.

No, for Catherine Dixon, it was more about her Mother discovering her in Dans room along with the overwhelming evidence arrayed on all four walls of Dans bedroom, now very much under the lustful gaze of her stepfather Harry. Suddenly all kind of nightmare scenarios began consuming Catherine’s thoughts, not least of all why and how Harry had found her naked and bound to her son’s bed when she’d heard Dan locking the door behind him ... or had he?

Had Dan prearranged this whole scenario with her stepfather? ... perhaps even with the blessing of her Mother.? Surely not, decided Catherine, although on past history she was only too aware her scheming son Dan would say and do anything to further his Mothers subjugation toward her son, even though so she’d so recently pledged her slavery toward Dan.

Although was her Mother actually here in the House? and had Harry come to some agreement over her with her devious son and Dan had sold her services and body to Harry? This nightmare scenario remained uppermost in Catherines thoughts, even when having removed the latex penis and Harry fingers slid between Catherine’s admittedly wet cunt lips, a wetness not unnoticed by Harry any less than Catherine as Harry’s gaze settled upon her nipples, by now so obviously hard and erect upon the mound of Catherine’s large breasts, which were soon getting more attention from Harry’s fingers, before lowering his head, Harry’s lips and teeth were over and again, quickly but sharply biting each nipple in turn, leaving Catherine gasping into her gag

Finally Harry was ready and with his thoughts in order and looking Catherine straight in the eyes, her stepfather eventually broke his silence. “Okay Catherine baby, it looks as though you and Dan have been having plenty of fun together and seriously good fun from the look of all those photos ... but try not worry Baby, this will be just between you and Papa Harry, because what you and Dan get up to in your home is your business and you sure don’t want Kate and her friends to discover your little secret”

“But don’t get me wrong Cat baby, I love your mom, I really do, but hell, with that body and nipple rings you are in a completely different league to mom and one way or another, you need to get used to the idea your’e now bitch ... whenever Papa Harry wants you...” “You understand me Catherine Baby”?

Even though struggling to contain a growing orgasm created by Harrys fingers, the penny really had dropped for Catherine ... that It had been her Mother and Stepfather ringing the doorbell, then probably playing one of his devious games, Dan decided to leave his Mother there in his room tied to his bed before going downstairs and to tell her Mother Kate she wasn’t at home, even though she was tied and naked in Dans room. Although how then had Harry discovered her?

Catherine could only assume her stepfather had somehow found his way upstairs and without Dan and her Mother realising where he was, had discovered her like this, naked and tied in Dans room after somehow unlocking the door ... unless Dan had given Harry the door key! Although with his fingers really creating havoc deep within her cunt, Catherine could do little but groan and tremble with an unwanted yet uncontrollable sexual pleasure, until seemingly leaving her on the very edge, when Harry asked Catherine

“So do you want Mom downstairs to discover you this way, along with all those photos of you and your boy, Catherine Baby?” Catherine’s frantic shake of her head told Harry all he needed to know, as did Harry’s question to Catherine as to whether she’d tell Dan of his visit to Dans bedroom, when if only to gain time, Catherine once more shook her head.

After which Catherine knew she’d no alternative but to reluctantly nod of her head when Harry asked Catherine if she realized she was now his whenever he wanter her, even though thinking that along with Harry she’d be in for another terrible beating from Stuart Hall if he somehow became aware of Harry and his intentions toward her. An awful scenario Catherine realised meant that for her to avoid a beating from Stuart Hall meant she really was under the control of her stepfather whenever he wanted her, with or preferably without Dan being involved, even though Dan was entirely at fault for his Mothers latest humiliation.

Although Harry was now aware he needed to get back downstairs before he was missed, but knowing he couldn’t do so displaying his almost busting cock pushing against his pants, Catherine could only look on helplessly, when Harry pulled the bar gag from between her lips and then unzipping his pants, leaving Catherine unable to prevent an inner gasp when seeing the monster cock Catherine had often fantasied over after her spankings Then her stepfather Harry replaced the gag with a cock so large Catherine thought would barely fit her mouth, but of course it did, leaving Catherine little choice but to submit to what was little less than a mouth fucking from Harry before he began shooting a glob of precum straight down her throat as Harry gasped.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.