Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 26

BDSM Sex Story: Part 26 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

“We’ll that was fun the other night Caroline, your mother sure is one hell of a fuck, hey what do you think, you reckon we’ve done the job on the bitch, I reckon the kid will be mine not my brother’s, not that it matters when we only want to milk your mums tits”

With Caroline Dixon kneeling naked upon her Masters office desk performing her duties as a living naked ‘centrepiece’ upon his desk, as was so often the case during his business meetings, Peter Harris had left the office with his guest and for young blonde beauty to continue kneeling there until the return of her ‘owner’.

A scenario Caroline was all too familiar and comfortable with, in the knowledge Her master always left her locked inside his office, with all his staff forbidden entry whenever his office door was locked.

And so in her position facing away from the door Caroline had been stunned to feel fingers encircling her breasts and tweaking your nipples, before she was even more Stunned to hear the voice of David Harris when his father had left strict instructions for both his sons not to enter the office.

Not that David Harris was in any mood to take note of whatever his Father told him, most certainly after his having recently obtained a set of keys not only to his fathers inner sanctum, but to just about important room in the Manor House.

Taken aback by this sudden intrusion and David fingers upon her breasts and nipples, Caroline frantically thought of an answer to David’s Statement, fully aware she was in no position to admonish the youth whose Cock had so recently been in her mouth.

Indeed, those threats the malicious youth had made to her that she could be the next in line if her mother didn’t become pregnant had left Caroline fearful and anxious whenever David Harris was around her that she would indeed become the next target of Davids malicious ambitions.

“I’m sure my mother will be having your child master David and that you will thoroughly enjoy drinking her milk along with your brother” Replied Caroline as best she could, thinking subservience toward his horrible young man was the best way out of her current predicament, while hoping his father would soon return to find his son in his office tormenting her when David had been forbidden to do so.

However, the continuing presence of David’s hand and fingers upon her breasts and nipples told Caroline he wasn’t particularly concerned about his fathers return, whether imminent or not, a thought David then reinforced when again squeezing her nipples, telling Caroline.

“If you’re worried about my old man finding us together don’t be, you may well his favourite bitch right now, but you are going to have to understand that I come a long way before you in the order of things around here, so if you want to continue with your nice cosy lifestyle You better start being a whole lot more obedient towards me”

“In fact if you say one single word to the old man about how well we will be getting on together and I’ll make your life a complete misery, beginning with everyone in your school being aware that you are giving that fat old headmistress a good head job and reaming in her ass out with your tongue, that’s before moving on to the group of girlfriends you enjoy having a drink with ... do we understand each other?”

Suddenly seeing her well crafted world falling apart, along with the possibility of losing everything she’d worked for, Caroline was sensible enough to know when to admit defeat and so while David continued massaging her breasts, nodding her head Caroline then Replied

“Yes Master David I understand”

“Good girl, this will be our little secret, my brother doesn’t have to know anything about out little arrangement any more than my father or anyone else is that understood?”

“Yes Master David” Caroline once again replied, with little option to say anything else to this suddenly domineering and aggressive teenager, realising her only real option was for her to do what ever David wanted, until such time as she managed to wind him round Her little finger, as was the case with so many others she encountered.

“Ok, so let’s seal the deal With you lying on the desk giving me a head job” Caroline was stunned to hear, unaware that David had been informed his father was in the process of trying out a new girl in the ranks and wouldn’t be back for some time.

Realising arguing with David Harris was pointless and even dangerous, Caroline moved her body from a kneeling position until she lay flat on her Masters desk with her head at one end, thanking it may even work to her advantage should her master return to find his son using his favourite slave and then Peter Harris would hopefully banish his son from going anywhere near her in future.

And so Caroline once again found the young and throbbing cock of David Harris filling her mouth, Only time there were no niceties, as standing above her David began fucking her mouth more than Caroline sucking his cock while taking the opportunity to again roughly squeeze and maul at her breasts.

While continuously hitting the back of her throat with his large cock, David told Caroline that when he came in her mouth she must keep his Cum there until after his father returned, that if she got the opportunity, Caroline was to give his old man a blow job with David’s cum still in her mouth.

“Let’s call it sealing the deal of the gradual transfer of your ownership to your new Master David”

In reality, over the past year, young David Harris had compiled a dossier on his Father detailing just about every illegal activity his father was involved in at the Manor House and elsewhere, even down to the names of many women Peter Harris had either coerced or had beaten into submission to appear in his porn films or to work as whores for him.

Although it wasn’t Davids intention to bring him down, believing his father was responsible for the loss of his Mother, David none less intended to give his father a stark choice if he tried preventing him from enjoying himself with those such as Caroline Dixon ... That either he back off and allow his son free rein, or David would go to the press with his Dossier, little realising that even at his young age, as the more assertive and dominant of twins, he was in fact fast becoming everything his father hoped he would be.

Sexually, all David Harris was lacking was a staying ability which would come in time, for it was only a few minutes before having withdrawn his cock from Carolines mouth and telling her to not dare swallow his cum, that David began shooting stream after stream of hot semen into Carolines mouth, then for good measure, onto her chin, face and forehead, along with another instruction that

She allow his cum dry on her face.

“And it’s your responsibility to keep your eyes on your mum and tell me the moment she discovers she’s having that kid, then you make sure she doesn’t do anything as stupid as to get rid of it because if she does, you’ll be the next in line to have my kid Caroline and there’s no way you’d be getting out of it ... understood?” was the parting shot of the vile teenager, one giving Caroline every incentive needed to ensure her Mother retained the baby, if she did indeed become pregnant.

After the eventual departure of David Harris from his fathers office, Caroline carried out his instructions almost to the letter, retaining in her mouth the cum which had not slid down her throat and although wiping away the obvious strands of creamy semen from her face, leaving the rest to dry on her soft skin.

For what had she to lose? Mused Caroline, when again assuming her kneeling position upon her Masters desk.

For If Master noticed anything, which she doubted he would, and he then demanded an explanation, she would simply tell Master the truth as he’d demanded.

Otherwise she’d say nothing and allow David his moment of triumph, of which there’d then be many more, beginning with young David Harris brutally fucking her, which in truth Caroline saw as an exciting prospect, especially if father and son were eventually fighting a turf war over her.

Caroline understood there was no doubt Davids twin brother Mark would eventually realise what was up to with his fathers prize pet and demand to be allowed some of the action, but as a bdsm threesome that would be nothing new to her, in fact the prospect of her doing so with teenage twins set her cunt throbbing in the way it had when David was fucking her mouth.

With her thoughts then returning to Davids assertion about it being a fun night with her Mother, Caroline realised she couldn’t agree more.

Sure she’d had to strip naked and use her mouth to bring Davids cock to attention, but thankfully it hadn’t gone further than that, leaving her to then thoroughly enjoy the exciting spectacle of her Mother’s humiliation at the hands of her teenage tormentors.

First when the boys informed her stunned and horrified Mother of their intention to ‘make a baby’ with her and then Caroline assisting the boys in the devious endeavour when holding her mothers naked legs over her head, each and every time they’d deposited their seed deep inside her Mothers cunt.

Later, with her Mother certain she would become pregnant and almost begging to be allowed home and take her morning after tablet, the ever scheming Caroline provided Catherine Dixon with an identical placebo tablet while soaking and tending to her exhausted Mother in the bath.

Later, with these days having a rare opportunity to spend the night in bed alongside her naked Mother, rather than using Catherine’s sore and bruised body for her pleasure, Caroline had spent much of the night stroking her Mother’s stomach and breasts, imagining how her Mother’s stomach would gradually grow with a child inside there.

Thinking of how after a few months, her Mothers breasts and nipples would provide Mark and David Harris with breast milk, the supply and drinking of which had been the sole purpose of their perverted desire to impregnate her mother with a child.

Also on Caroline’s mind was her discovery of those large photographs of her naked and bound Aunt Vicky in the process of being fucked by Mark Harris and the words ‘failed pregnancy experience’ written by her Master Peter Harris on top of the file she’d opened.

Caroline guessed that just as with her Mother, the perverted hand of her Brother Dan must surely be involved in her incredible discovery, especially when having realised those photos of Vicky being fucked by Mark and David had been so obviously taken in Vicky’s house and was this the real reason why Dan was so often absent from home when claiming he’d been to football practice?

Only a short time ago Caroline would have thought the very idea too ridiculous to even contemplate, that her haughty Aunt Victoria would never in a million years lower herself to fucking young teenagers, let alone her being bound and gagged at the time.

However, the camera doesn’t lie and those stunning photographic images told another story and as those incredible photos of her Aunt being brutally fucked by Mark and David Harris were all too real, then the possibility of her brother Dan being involved in the subjugation of her Aunt Victoria was every bit as plausible to Caroline Dixon.

Fortunately Caroline could barely disguise her contempt for her Auntie Vicky, who never ceased bragging about her wealth and status in the community to anyone who would listen, especially her Mother Catherine.

Caroline herself would often recall her Aunt boasting and taunting her about her latest expensive designer clothing, hairstyle and cosmetics, not to mention the lingerie purchased “at only the best shops.

“if you’ve got it flaunt it, one day you’ll learn that Caroline” Vicky would often inform her then much younger niece, who was still coming to terms with the rapid growth of her own breasts, which would eventually more than match those her Aunt Vicky flaunted beneath her lingerie when swapping clothing with her mother, as would often be the case back then.

“Well that was then and this is now” mused Caroline, who although aware her Auntie Vicky had dispensed with her husband since those days, was hugely puzzled as to just how and why it was her Aunt could have sunk so low as to find herself on the end of a double fucking by the monstrous sons of Peter Harris, who aside from being a porn merchant and brothel keeper was just about as perverted as it gets.

Although to Caroline, the obvious connection between Vicky and Peter Harris would be her Mother Catherine, even though each and every conversation she’d had with her Mother regarding her sister had been plainly open, honest and usually ending with her Mother asking for Caroline’s assurance she would never utter a single word about her and her daughters current activities to her sister Vicky.

Which could only mean her perverted brother Dan must be heavily involved in the subjugation of Carolines Aunt Vicky and was sworn to secrecy by either Peter Harris or perhaps even Sean Brady, none of whom Caroline was keen on confronting.

So Caroline eventually decided the safest and most entertaining route to humiliating her Aunt Vicky lay in confronting her Aunt in person and in her own home, along with as much evidence as she could gather whenever left alone in her Masters office.

...

...

Four months into her initially unwanted pregnancy at the hands of either David or Mark Harris, Catherine Dixon woke to discover that although the bump in her stomach was barely any larger, her enlarged nipples were leaking with a creamy liquid, showing the first sign her Breasts were forming the milk so desired by two teenagers, even now still arguing with each other as to who was the father of a child the forty two year old mother of two had been incredulous to discover she was expecting.

Incredulous that despite the evening of sexual excess at the hands of David and Mark Harris, eagerly assisted by her Daughter Caroline, she’d actually managed to fall pregnant, even after being given what Catherine had been told was an after sex tablet designed to prevent the malicious intention of those horrible teenagers to make her pregnant with their child and for no other reason than to allow them to use Catherine as their own personal milk dispensing machine.

Not that Catherine hadn’t found much of evening sexually rewarding, exciting and stimulating, such was the skill with which the teenage boys had gone about using her body, a skill honed into them by the fearsome Olga and even Catherine herself when the boys had reached legal age.

Slipping silently from her bed to avoid waking the figure sleeping soundly beside her, Catherine made her way into the bathroom before, as now she so often did, studying her naked body from all angles.

Once again Catherine decided her lower body form and was showing no huge amount of difference, although her breasts were another matter, they had grown considerably larger over the last few weeks has had her nipples, from which Catherine’s nipple rings had been temporarily removed by the ‘Ringmaster’ leaving Catherine to assume her now even larger nipples were perhaps leaking fluid through the piercing holes which had yet to heal over.

Although having been ordered not to do so, Catherine found herself unable to resist the temptation of touching and even squeezing her nipples a little, only to be surprised to find each nipple ejecting a spurt of white liquid toward the mirror, an action Catherine not only found strangely erotic but also sexually arousing.

Wondering why she couldn’t recall either doing or feeling the same before the birth of her other two children, Catherine couldn’t resist doing the same thing again, although this time with a single nipple after having lowered her hand to the two gold rings still decorating her well shaven cunt lips.

This time the effect was electrifying, as with the spurt of what she assumed to be her pre milk actually reached and then slid down the mirror, her fingers slid the ring around her cunt lips and Catherine almost immediately surged toward a delicious early morning orgasm, leaving her both excited while feeling a little guilty, after having been told her body was not her own and that she must no longer touch herself without permission.

Even so, while staring at her pregnant naked body through the mirror, Catherine could still hardly believe how those boys had managed to pull it off and ensure there was every possibility she would become pregnant.

Although having since discovered Peter Harris had been against the idea, Catherine could only presume her daughter Caroline had assisted the twins by swapping the supposed pregnancy prevention medication for an identical yet harmless tablet after the eventual departure of David and Mark from Caroline’s apartment.

“Taking Anything else will make to violently sick Mother, so whatever you don’t be tempted to take your own tablets, Master Peter told me that one is more than sufficient.

Then afterward when Caroline ensured her Mother had a soak in the bath before Catherine had spent the night in bed naked alongside her equally naked and insatiable daughter, who at least had the good grace to be far more tender when using hers mothers body than was usually the case before Catherine carried out one final and unpleasant task of crawling between her daughters wide spread legs and satisfying Caroline with her tongue.

Of course she’d been silly to believe her ever scheming daughter, Catherine had eventually realised when it was too late, as was to become only to evident four weeks later with Caroline’s unexpected arrival with a home testing kit she’d demanded her mother use.

Although having been astonished by the result, given the devious nature of her daughter Catherine realised she shouldn’t really be surprised to discover she’d become pregnant with a child that could only belong to David or Mark Harris.

A notion that sent a shiver down Catherine’s spine, not of revulsion but that she was to become the Mother of a child whose father would be younger then either of her existing children and not that much over legal age.

Although it never even occurred to Catherine she should terminate, or at least try and have her pregnancy terminated and even though so many questions remained unanswered about the sex and and the future of the child, it appeared Caroline had already accepted she would soon be having a baby brother or sister to contend with and although probably for motives of her own, she appeared more than happy to do so.

It was only after her pregnancy had been clinically confirmed that Catherine was then ‘invited’ to visit Peter Harris, who’d then informed Catherine ‘she was’ to have the child and when the time was right she’d be taken to a private clinic where she’d give birth, they’d she’d ever be discussing such a scenario with Peter Harris was astonishing in itself and then even more so the casual manner in which Peter had explained to her just where and how she’d be having the child, even if Catherine was relieved such details would be taken care of for her and that Peter hadn’t expected Catherine to terminate her pregnancy, for incredibly she’d even begun looking forward to the event.

That she’d heard nothing from Annie Day over the past weeks hadn’t greatly troubled Catherine, while it had been fun while it lasted, the idea of her becoming a permanent ‘Puppy’ of the tall mature dominant lesbian would have been one fraught with difficulty should Dan or even worse Peter Harris discover her activities.

Eventually Catherine had decided Annie was in all probability concentrating all her efforts on the young and hugely attractive Claire Taylor, in whose company Catherine had enjoyed a memorable afternoon of sexual fun and games and whom Catherine was in truth far more attracted to than Annie, although Catherine decided she now had far more to look forward to.

Although the same couldn’t be said for Catherines son Dan, who’d been sullen and angry with his Mother from the moment she had broken the news to her son.

Angry at being left out of the loop, Dan had straightaway demanded to be told the identity of the child’s father, leaving Catherine with no option but to be truthful with her son, while wondering if his anger wasn’t partially the result of Dan hoping he’d be the father of any child produced by his Mother, unaware Catherine had ensured she’d taken a morning after tablet after Dan had fucked her.

The knowledge the father of his Mothers child would be either David or Mark Harris, two youths both younger than himself, had done nothing to lighten the mood of Dan Dixon, already feeling guilty at allowing himself to be anally fucked and used by Annie Day when thinking he was doing no more than experimenting with his own sexual orientation, little realising he’d actually been set up by Annie, in the certainty Dan would now do anything and everything she demanded of him to save himself the humiliation of others viewing his submission toward the predatory Annie Day.

In fact Catherine’s assumption had been correct, for Dan really saw himself as the Master of the Dixon house, so much so to even demanding his Mother always naked in her home and while in the presence of her son had led Dan to believe he’d be able to permanently cement his position of Master of the house should his Mother give birth to his child, leaving Dan holding a power over his Mother he’d previously not thought possible.

That the Harris twins had now beaten him to it had been a hammer blow to Dan Dixon, especially after having on a whim sexually submitted himself to Annie Day, whom he now tried his best to avoid and was even in the process of offering Annie his Aunt Vicky as a replacement, along with his sister Caroline, although a far more difficult task that Dan realised wouldn’t be as easy as him offering up Vicky Preston.

Although the news that his Mothers pregnancy was the result of the night his Mother had spent at his sisters apartment served only to increase both Dan’s anger and a resolve to get even with the sister, who’d all but stolen his Mother from his clutches.

“Bollocks to the fucking lot of them” decided Dan Dixon, while wondering how his mentor Sean Brady would take the news of the woman he’d beaten and fucked into submission toward him so long ago had been made pregnant by the twin boys of the man who stolen his Mother, before then taking his Sister from him, although little realising salvation would come from an unexpected quarter.

However in the meantime, Dan made it quite clear to his Mother her pregnancy in no way made her exempt from the rules of the Dixon House, his own rules, including his Mothers next to nothing dress code.

In fact his Mothers unexpected and for Dan, unwelcome pregnancy, had became a catalyst, not only for Catherine’s son to double down on his control of his Mother, but for a complete reevaluation of the direction he’d allowed himself to drift toward with Annie Day.

Although before doing anything, Dan first needed to enlist the help of Kevin Smith to get him unseen into the home of Annie Day and so allow Dan to destroy any recordings made of her fucking his Anus with her strap on, fun it may have been, but that ended the moment Dan’s mother informed him of her pregnancy...

Predictably Peter Harris had been less than impressed to hear his son David inform his Father that he and his brother had successfully impregnated Catherine Dixon with a child.

“Okay, we’ll done David, I’ll make arrangements to get rid of it” Peter had callously replied, partly to judge the reaction of his son, while thinking he’d later speak with Caroline Dixon and discover just why she hadn’t ensured her mothers pregnancy didn’t happen, only for Peter to then be pleasantly surprised by the reaction of the twin he’d always known was the more forceful brother.

“No way do we get rid of the kid dad, you promised us this was to be our project and I want us to see it through”

“listen Dad, with Mrs.Dixon being pregnant we’ve got a golden money making opportunity on our hands, I’ve been watching a few Asian films of tied up Pregnant Schoolteachers being forced to squeeze their nipples and feed male students with their milk while being fucked and giving head jobs ... Jeez the number of hits on those films are astronomical”

“And so” asked Davids Father with a nod, interested to know what David was leading up to, although he already had a good idea just where his son was going with this.

“The fact is dad, no it’s time for me and Mark to take a step up and try something different other than the stuff you turn out in the bdsm studio, look, you already have a tame headmistress, so you have the ready made classrooms, we have the pregnant teacher along with her daughter and with me, mark, Dan Dixon and a few others we have the students, ... everything needed to make a film, here, take a look at this one”

With that David pushed across his fathers desk an iPad already loaded with the very type of film he’d been talking about which

for the following ten minutes, Peter Harris then watched with great interest, first a fully dressed Asian schoolteacher having an argument with a student, leading to her slapping his face, only to then find herself confronted by the rest of her teenage male class.

The assembled young men then carried and the laid the teacher across a table before ripping her blouse and bra, then being delighted to discover that when squeezing the teachers nipples, streams of breast milk came spurting out from each of them.

It then became a case of the barely pregnant looking teacher’s open mouth taking each cock in turn until cumming on her tongue, while she in turn used her fingers to send jets of milf out toward and often landing on the camera while she was being fucked by the boys, although much of the action had been censored through pixelation, Peter Harris was none less enjoying and very much taken with the film.

“So you think I should make a similar film David”?

“No Dad, I’m saying that I make the film while you arrange the School and the film crew for me before taking a back seat”

“And yet you also want to use Caroline Dixon, what for”?

“She’s another teacher who walks in to discover the action only to find herself stripped and fucked while she’s forced to drink the breast milk” was Davids ready prepared reply, effectively informing his father he would be fucking the one person his father had so far barred his sons from doing so with.

“Listen Dad, I know she’s your favourite, but face it, Caroline Dixon has been walking around like she owns the place, she even plays the high and mighty with the staff when she’s just a Slave owned by you, she’s getting too big for her boots and there’s plenty of choice out there for you Dad” added David hoping his father understood he was in fact being told to take a back seat, before needing to confront his father with his dossier, a move which could be fraught with danger for him.

That his son was speaking to him in this manner both perturbed and yet pleased Peter Harris, for here was embryo of the son he’d always hoped David, as the more aggressive of his twin sons, would become and one day step into his Fathers shoes.

Although that was still some way away, Peter realised there was no reason for him not to allow David and Mark to indulge in some projects of their own

Caroline’s failure to carry out his instructions and allowed her mother to become pregnant with his boys meant she had an ulterior motive and was a matter he’d deal with separately and for which she’d be punished accordingly, beginning with Peter lifting his ban on fucking Caroline, not that she should be aware he’d done so, for David was correct in saying the beautiful blonde daughter of Catherine Dixon was getting ideas above her station.

“Okay David, maybe you’ve got something there, so why not, we can go into detail later but before anything else I want to see young Dan Dixon in this office today, so please arrange that for me” Peter eventually replied to his ecstatic son...

“Having done as you asked in getting to know her Sir, I think Annie Day is a devious and controlling bitch, I got the impression she’s out for revenge after losing her lover Karen Taylor to you and Sean Brady”

Dan Dixon informed Peter later that day, having complied with Davids instruction he visit his father straight away and now answering Peters question of what he thought about Annie Day, whom Peter had been considering using as Catherine’s ‘minder’ during her pregnancy.

“So you don’t think Annie Day would be a suitable person to move in with your mother during her pregnancy” Asked Peter.

“No sir I don’t Sir, I think she is far too controlling, although I see no reason why I shouldn’t be allowed to retain control over my mother during her pregnancy, when you think about it it’s no more than a husband would do for his wife, only in this case it’s her son, Besides which Sir, I would suggest a visit from Olga now and again would also be a good idea”

‘Crikey’, Peter thought to himself “these youngsters are starting to leave me behind”

“So tell me more about Annie Day and her house”

“Well Sir, it’s a quiet place on its own in the country and believe it or not she also has a secret bondage Playroom leading off from her bedroom”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.