Smooth Move - Cover

Smooth Move

Copyright© 2020 by oyster50

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Dil's just rocking along in a relationship with a girl who's good enough. Her best friend, though, is what he's thinking about, but he knows he shouldn't, because she's in a relationship of her own. But things get complicated sometimes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Jenn’s turn:

I watched that fine male ass walk away into the bathroom.

I’ve seen a few porn films – Ken’s insistence – in the past, so I knew what it looked like when a couple did it, even though watching him and Jamie, there was no fakey stuff like ‘reverse cowgirl’. That looks uncomfortable. I’ll try it with Dil, though, because I intend to explore it ALL. But I watched Jamie and Dil. Played with his balls because they’re just made for my hand.

Didn’t see him going in and out of her because GROSS! She’s on her period.

But she said that’s the last one between them. Which means all the future ones are mine.

I looked at my best friend. She picked up her wineglass and took a sip. “Wow! Seriously, Jenn. He’s good.”

“I enjoyed last night,” I said. (I can’t very well tell her about this morning, can I?)

“He’ll do anything you want. Take good care of ‘im.”

“Like you’re giving me a puppy,” I giggled.

“Yeah, kinda ... Dil’s fun, but there’s just something about him that I can’t get past. It’s something that’d keep me from marrying ‘im. So...”

“You’re going after what’sisname?”

“That’ll be an easy catch.”

“Good luck.”

“Yeah.”

“I like Dillon,” I said. “Of course you know that.”

“Y’all do seem to work together. Even before last night.”

“Yeah. So we’ll see.”

“Take as long as you want. But keep ‘im. If you don’t, well, maybe the second time around...”

“Don’t you be eying my guy, Jamie.”

“I wouldn’t. I’ll come over here tomorrow and start movin’ stuff out. Ain’t much. Clothes. Makeup. A few things. I never made it my home, you know.”

“I noticed that.”

“I’d still like to come over and watch movies, too.”

“That’s cool,” I said. “But we watch ‘em in the living room.”

I heard the shower stop. Dillon came out, still naked, completely flaccid, smelling great from a favorite cologne.

“C’mere, you!” I commanded. “Put yourself right here.”

“Yes ma’am,” he said with that smirk of his. He knelt beside me.

“No,” I commanded. “On your back.”

He snorted. “I feel so exposed.”

“It’s only proper,” I countered. “Jamie, you wanna suck on that ol’ thing?”

Her eyes flashed. “He’s YOUR guy. You sure?”

“When he was YOUR guy, you let me.”

“Okay, then,” Jamie smiled. Gulp. “I love when it’s soft.”

I saw it stirring. If I... “My turn.” Jamie moved aside. She’s right. Semi-soft now. In my mouth it’s getting harder. Jamie’s hand touches my face, then goes past, cupping his sack. I feel him harden even more, and right now I am massively juicy from everything that’s gone on. I pull my head away. Jamie’s there. I watch as she bites his shaft lightly, having it sideways in her mouth.

Okay, good stuff to know, because he’s fully erect now and there’s a drop of that clear stuff oozing out of that luscious purple head.

“Watch out,” I admonish Jamie. She moves back and I’m astride MY Dillon, him deep inside me.

“Okay, then,” Jamie smirks. “You’re the only one I’ve ever seen do it in real life, you know...”

I don’t know. The world doesn’t exist, except this tiny little bit where he connects with me, and right now that’s the whole universe. And I’m riding him hard, his hands grasping my hips, guiding, urging, because I’m driving towards a goal, fire, pressure, sound building in me until...

“Dillon! Push!” I hiss through clenched teeth.

The boy bucks up hard into me, then again, and again, and... “HangonJenn!!!!” and I collapse into his arms. He does a few more pushes.

“Wow!” Jamie remarked. “That was HOT! You’re ... you got come oozing out of you...”

I almost didn’t hear her because MY Dillon was kissing me.

Tonight, I didn’t feel guilty. I didn’t have to sneak a touch. I didn’t have to dream of being in my lover’s arms. That’s the way we fell asleep. It’s wonderful. In the night, I awoke to go to the bathroom, returning to find him still there. I formed against him gently, not trying to wake him because I know he has to work tomorrow. But yes, I did gently fondle him. He IS mine.

Of course, Dil’s a guy with a REAL job that’s tied to heavy industry, so he starts off with an alarm that’s waaaay too early for me or Jamie. He rolled out of bed. No, he didn’t sleep in the middle, I did, so when he rolled out, he put a hand gently on me.

“Just stay in bed, I got this,” he said. There was a bit of noise, although I think he was trying to be quiet. Finally, he softly re-entered the bedroom, bent over, and kissed me. “See you this evening, right?”

“Yes, my love,” I said.

I have classes on campus this morning and Jamie has a job, so we both rolled out of bed an hour and a half later than Dil’s alarm. I was in no big hurry. My first class is at nine. Jamie, on the other hand, is usually at work by 8:30.

I said something about coffee.

“I don’t drink the stuff. Dil does, but...” she pointed at a little odd-shaped pot, “he uses that thing and I have no idea how to do it. You can get him to show you...”

I’m thinking that first, I will learn, and second, instead of Dil wandering off to work without caffeine, I will get up with him and share a cup.

So we’re both eating cold cereal for breakfast.

“You’re sober now,” I said. “Were you serious? Gave Dil to me?”

“You want ‘im, rght?” she questioned.

“Well, yeah ... I guess ... I mean ... Just like that?”

“Dil likes you. Talks about you entirely too much. And you like him. I can see the sparks flying. So, why not?”

“But you ‘n Dil...”

“Convenient. But you and me, we’re different. Me and Dil, same thing – just different.”

“How?”

“Uh, he’s kind of boring – stay-at-home too much. Weekends, I’d kinda like to party. Dil won’t...”

“I’ve been to some of those parties...”

“Yeah, and you say YOU don’t like ‘em ... I mean, a little weed, maybe some pills, stuff ... I’m not talkin’ about shootin’ up heroin or smokin’ crack, you know...”

“And Dil? Never?”

“He uses the excuse that he’s subject to random drug testing because of the kind of work he does, but I think he’s just not into that stuff...”

“And what’sisname?”

Jamie shook her head. “He’s, like, a bartender/DJ wanna-be. Stuff like that’s practically mandatory, yaknow.”

“And that’s enough to make you drop Dil?”

“I wanna play out there, Jenn. I’m not a slut. I never messed around on Dil. But there’s a couple of guys ... I really thought about it, but Dil’s been good to me, and it just wasn’t right to mess around on ‘im. If you don’t want ‘im, though, I think he’ll survive.”

Gongs banging in my head. Little voices saying ‘Hey, Jenn ... You better take this... ‘

“I don’t wanna act like I’m stealing from you?”

“I’m GIVING him to you. Seriously.”

“It’s just ... weird!”

“YOU’RE just weird,” she laughed. We’ve had that conversation before, yet somehow still maintained a curious relationship since we met in middle school. “Seriously, the guy deserves somebody who wants to put more into the relationship than I do. I really hope that’s you.”

“We’ll see, I guess,” was my answer, at least externally. Inside, I was far more confident. I’d been seeing Dil in social and domestic situations for a long time, and I know Jamie well enough to assume that if the guy was abusive, she’d’ve dumped him by now. Doesn’t want to play around with drugs and wants to avoid the party scene? My kind of boring.

My morning class this morning was a chance to let my mind idle along for the ride. The professor had turned over the actual teaching to a graduate student who was working on an advanced degree, a foreign exchange student in fact, who had a bad habit of letting his accent turn English into gibberish when he got excited, and this subject matter excited him quite often. Fortunately I had an annotated textbook from a previous student, and I could read, for heaven’s sake, even though actually reading the text was more work, leaving me with knowledge excess to the requirements to pass the course.

I executed a ten-dollar bill for lunch at a nearby McDonald’s, went on to the afternoon class where I had to actually pay some attention. When I got out of class, I headed home, as in ‘where the parents live’ home.

“That’s not like you to stay out two nights,” Mom said.

“Life changes,” I told her. “Big ones.”

“You and Ken? Finally?”

“There’s some ‘finally’ to it, Mom. I found out he’s bisexual and he’s been seeing a guy behind my back.”

“Oh, baby ... I’m so sorry...”

“I wish I could read signs, Mom. He didn’t ... to me...”

She gave me one of those soft-eyed looks. “So what’re you gonna do now?”

“You know the guy Jamie was seeing?”

“You used to hang out over there a lot when Ken was offshore.”

“Yeah, that guy. Nice. Smart. Funny. And Jamie dumped ‘im.”

“You’ve BEEN with him...” somewhat accusing look. Mom and Dad were old-fashioned, dyed in the wool Baptists. Morality weighed heavily in their thoughts.

“Mom, first, I’ve known Dil for over a year. I’ve seen him, talked with him, practically lived at their apartment. I know how he is. He was wrong for Jamie...”

“Always did say she was too loose for you to hang out with.”

“That’s the thing, kinda. She wants to be a party animal. Dil’s not. He’s more like me than I am.”

“So you and him ... Two nights. Jenn...”

“Mom, I know what I did. What’s more, I know WHO I did it with...”

“So you were serious about Kenneth...”

“And I think it could’ve been Ken, ‘except that he likes guys too. Kinda hard to go into marriage with that hanging over your head.”

“But you talked about marryin’ Kenneth, baby. Just last week. And now, out of the blue, you’re...”

“Dil will marry me, Mom. I know this.”

“Baby, you’re been my strange little girl since I rolled you out, but this is pushing in a new direction.”

“Mom, you don’t know how many times I looked across the room at Dil and had thoughts. You know, like ‘I wish Ken was more like that’ and ‘I’m just a little jealous of Jamie’, things like that.” I fixed her in my stare. “And maybe I might’ve prayed a little about it, you know...” I know that talking about prayer with Mom is an unfair move on my part.

“Baby, I don’t know that shacking up is the way prayers get answered.”

“What if words are spoken? Commitments made?”

“Oh, baby...”

“Mom. Serious. You’ll probably have him sitting in the living room before the weekend gets here.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.