Smooth Move - Cover

Smooth Move

Copyright© 2020 by oyster50

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dil's just rocking along in a relationship with a girl who's good enough. Her best friend, though, is what he's thinking about, but he knows he shouldn't, because she's in a relationship of her own. But things get complicated sometimes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Jenny’s turn:

I should hate myself. Half of tonight was premeditated. Well, that makes it sound like I had a plan. I didn’t. I guess I was just prepared to take advantage of situations.

Thing one: Jamie thinks that I’m in a serious relationship with Kenneth. I thought I was. Kenneth and I were close to exclusive. No, we were TOTALLY exclusive, if you limited that idea to I was his only girl and he was my only guy. You see, I found out that Ken also likes the dick. Bisexual. Some of my friends tried telling me to watch for it, but I ignored them. He’s kind, gentle, intelligent ... but the last hitch when he came back from a week tour offshore, I thought maybe he and I would run off for an out of town weekend and we’d finally consummate our relationship and we’d come back engaged.

Wrong. He came back, we did a nice dinner together, went to his apartment for a while, a little petting and kissing and... “We can go for the weekend. Two of us. One room. One bed...”

“Uh, I promised Kyle we’d work on his camp boat...”

And four nights out of seven. Then a guy who works for the same company that Ken works for, that guy told me that they think Ken’s providing additional ‘services’ to one of the other guys on the platform offshore.

Crushing.

Thing two: Jamie’s been my friend all through high school, even though there’s a lot of difference between us. Around guys she’s brash and flirty. Dresses a bit flashy, make-up, hair styles. Goes through guys pretty regularly, like, she hangs one, does ‘im pretty heavy for a few weeks or a month or two, then moves on. Distributes the goodies enough to get lots of attention and stuff like movies and dinners. Right now she’s got Dillon Jacobs.

Remember “kind, gentle, intelligent”? Dillon’s that. With a multiplier. I dunno why he’s with Jamie. She doesn’t get half his jokes. He’s steady, conservative, and he treats her well. He’s the first one she moved in with. Well, she keeps a lot of her stuff there. Like me, she’s still got her room at home with her mom and dad.

Dil doesn’t seem to mind me hanging with Jamie when Ken’s offshore. He doesn’t make me feel like an obstacle. He picks at me, I pick at him, and we pun and joke and I think that Jamie might get a little aggravated because Dil and I both have weird senses of humor and we use words and references that Jamie doesn’t catch.

But at the end of the evenings, I usually go home and leave Jamie to play the cards she can play. She says they do it. A lot.

And I’ve never done it. Once.

Okay, Ken’s had his hand in my pants, even to the point of jilling me off, and I’ve had his dick in my hand and I’ve given him handjobs, but that’s as far as we’ve gotten. Until that news about the other options Ken’s got, I wondered why he wasn’t just a little more pushy.

So here I was. All these things in my head, and Jamie calls. “Come over after I get off work. We’ll go shopping, then you can hang out with us.” On a Sunday.

“Where’s Dil?” I asked.

“Sleeping it off. He had to work an overnighter. He’s dead.”

Time to get snarky. “And you put ‘im to sleep for good?”

“Nah. Last pill yesterday. Period started.”

“Poor Dil,” I said.

“He’ll be okay. You coming?”

“Sure!”

So we did that. I bought a few things, she bought a few things, then, “Let’s go back to the apartment. Dil’s got us some wine in the fridge.”

Wine is something SHE likes.

We walk through the front door. I hear Dil: “Still sleeping...”

“Hi, Dil,” I say.

“Go back to sleep, babe,” Jamie says.

So we’re watching a movie in the living room and Dil’s asleep in the bedroom. First bottle’s gone, we’re almost through the second. Jamie’s not keeping track, but she’s almost two to my one.

We’re talking about her lifestyle with Dil, me getting all jealous because, first, I think she’s getting what I should have for myself, and second, she’s intimating to me earlier that there’s an old friend who, for some unknown reason, has renewed attractiveness to her.

And over there in the bedroom is Dil.

“It’s pretty good, some evenings,” she told me. “We come in, shower, pour some wine, and spend the evening lounging around naked. He gets goin’, I get goin’, and that makes for a great bedtime.”

“Y’all just ... nude? Around the house?”

“Yep,” she nodded. I can see and hear evidence that the wine’s getting to her. Me? Pleasant buzz.

Giggle. “You wanna know somethin’?”

“What?” I asked.

“We sleep naked.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. I betcha right now he’s layin’ there under the sheet, naked as a jaybird.”

“Really?”

“Wanna bet?” Giggle.

“Noooo...”

“Come see. He’s asleep. He won’t know ... when he wakes up like that and goes back to sleep, he’s zonked.” She killed the rest of that glass of wine, ending the second bottle.

“You sure...”

Giggle. “You wanna see somethin’?”

“Uh, yeah...”

That’s how paths begin. First step.

We killed the lights in the living room, she eased the bedroom door open. It’s dimly lit by light coming around the closed blinds. My eyes adjust quickly. There he is, lying on his back, left leg kind of turned, covered with just a sheet.

She’s giggling. “Careful...” and she gently kneels on his left side. I get on the right.

“No T-shirt,” I said.

“We sleep naked,” she repeated. “Shhhhh ... Watch.” And she forms the sheet over his dick, outlining it in thin cotton. She pulls her hand back. “That’s it.” She looks at me. “Go ahead.”

Touching Ken’s dick is usually way into a makeout session, when my hormones are cutting loose. That wasn’t this. But seeing that outline under the sheet, I could feel my body heat kindle. I reached and felt the outline, tracing, squeezing gently, measuring.

Titter. “Wanna SEE it?”

I nodded. Yeah, I wanted to see it. And more.

She gently drew the sheet down, the dim light in the room revealing the head. There’s the head of six beautiful inches of Dil. She kept pulling. It IS beautiful. I hope she didn’t see me lick my lips reflexively.

“It’s fascinating,” I sighed.

“Tasty, too,” she slurred. “Mmmm. Watch!”

And right there in front of me she bent over and sucked about an inch and a half into her mouth.

I felt my pussy twinge.

He moved. She released him. “Let ‘im get back to sleep good.”

He moved, rearranging himself on the bed, then sighed a little and his breathing resumed its regular rhythm.

“You SUCKED ‘im,” I hissed.

“No big deal. Do it all the time. Fun. We both like it.” Her eyes twinkled. “Uh, you wanna try?”

Okay, a little giggle because, you know, ‘drunk’ and lowered inhibitions, and, “You know I never...”

“Nothin’ to it,” she slurred. “Just put your mouth over it, lips and tongue. Shouldn’t taste...”

“It’s leakin’ stuff right now. I see it.” My eyes were drawn to his dick. There was a droplet on it.

“Oh, that ... that’s a reward. Tasty.” She picked the drop off with her finger, offering it near my lips. “Try it.”

Okay, I know what I’m gonna do, but I act a little surprised and reluctant, but she’s right – salty and well, delicious. “Mmm. Not bad.”

“Well, there’s your chance. Or we could go rent another movie...”

I scooted back, leaned forward, and, yeah, it’s like that. Mmmmm. Let my tongue explore this new thing. Suck. Oh, good ... I felt the head swell, at least I thought that’s what I felt, then...

“Ohgod!!!!” he hissed.

He thrust into my mouth, jets spurting. I tried to back away but his hands held my head.

Keep going, Jenn. This is one of those moments.

“Mmmphhh!”

“DON’T STOP!!!! PLEASE, GOD, DON’T STOP!!!!”

It’s important to HIM, so I’m. like, “Mmmphh. Mmmph.”

Finally, his whole body released. I sat back. His eyes were open, looking at me.

“You came in my mouth...” I said.

“What was I supposed to do?” he asked.

“You DOG!” Jamie spat, “You never come in MY mouth!”

Piece of data.

“Baby,” he said to her, “there’s still some.”

Yep. Big ol’ drop of pearlish white. Jamie’s head bobbed, collecting it.

“Now what’ going on?” Dil asked her.

“She’s been teasing me about having a dick of her own to play with, so she showed it to me.” I played my part as confused and remorseful and a bit drunk.

The conversation went further, talking about nudity, and she started undressing. I guess it’s my turn. Dil paid a lot more attention to me than I expected.

Now all three of us are in bed, no clothes. Jamie’s got huge boobs. They’re impressive in a bra, but without one, they hang. Her nipples are kinda not well defined, rising in the middle of huge light brown areolae.

I’m ambivalent about mine. Nice, because bras aren’t an issue, but if a guy wants boobs, well ... Ken never did seem too interested. I think Dil’s eyes were glued until he forced himself to turn away and mess with Jamie.

I wasn’t too sure that drunk or not, Jamie wouldn’t come unglued, but Dil paid her a little attention and she unwound. “At least I won’t have to give you a handjob this evening.”

She went on to explain that nudity was the order of the evening and that I was spending the night. He’s agreeable, and so there’s the three of us, all happy in bed, except he’s playing with her, they’re kissing, he’s sucking her tits, and me, I’m just...

Be brave, Jenn. “Jamie, can I sorta touch ‘im?”

“You okay with that?” she asked Dil.

“Yeah, I guess...”

I want this. Permission to explore. I trace, feel, squeeze, tug, get his BALLS, listen to the pitch of his moans change as he’s nursing one of those huge bazongas.

“You do that good, Jenny,” he says. She turned to see what I was doing, nodded, kissed him.

His hand touched mine, a gentle stroke. Encouragement.

We talked about what I was doing with Dil and what I’d done with Ken. “Seriously. Handjob. Dry humpings. That’s it,” I said. “Y’all ever dry hump?”

Jamie giggled. “For about thirty seconds before we ripped each other’s clothes off and FUCKED.”

I’m thinking that I will NEVER ‘fuck’ this guy. If I DO copulate with him, it’s NOT gonna be fucking at all.

“So,” I asked, “You never just get on there naked and rub?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.