My Brother Got Hot With Naked Pictures of Me - Cover

My Brother Got Hot With Naked Pictures of Me

by Dad Ben

Copyright© 2020 by Dad Ben

Erotica Sex Story: Cadey's younger brother Andrew was caught, by his wife, masturbating while looking at pictures of Cadey on his phone. Cadey agreed to confront him. She then discovered more pictures of herself than she had realized were on her brother's phone. They were very private pictures Cadey had intended only for her husband. How did her brother get them? Cadey and her brother then find a way to deal with the obsession he had with her since they were teens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   .

I showed up at my brother’s door unannounced. I knew if I called, or even texted him ahead of time, he would be able to tell something was up. We had always been super close, and that didn’t change after we grew up and both got married. I was still his big sister.and we were also still best buds. But, I was in fact there for a reason. Something was up.

“Cadey,” he said when he opened the door. “What’s going on?”

“Nothin’ much. I was close by so I thought I’d just do a drop-in.”

“You know you’re the only drop-in I like seeing at my door.”

We hugged and kissed each other on the cheek as we always did, even if we had seen each other just the previous day. I came in the house and we made small talk over coffee for a while before I told him why I was really there.

“We need to talk, Andrew,” I said, trying to sound just serious enough, but not so much as to scare him.

“Oh,” he replied. “OK. Um, I don’t think you’ve ever started a conversation with me like that. Is there actually something up, Cadey?”

“Yeah, there is.” I took a deep breath, then began. “I don’t know how to start this, Andrew. It’s so ... Ugh. Absurd, crazy, awkward.” Andrew looked puzzled. I have no idea if he actually had a clue what I was about to say or not. “Look, I just had coffee with your wife.”

“Oh yeah? She didn’t tell me.”

“I just left her before I came here. She asked me to get together. And no, she wouldn’t have told you.”

“I don’t get it. Why wouldn’t Anna tell me she was going to ask you to coffee?”

“She told me about the pictures, Andrew.” He stared at me. I tried to be nonchalant. “The pictures. The pictures? The pictures you have of me. On your phone.”

He actually tried to play dumb for a minute. I can’t believe he thought he could ever get that little act past me.

“I’m not sure what you’re talking about, Cadey.”

“Cut the innocent crap, Andrew,” I said, trying to sound more stern than I really felt at that moment. “Do I really have to say this out loud? Your wife told me that you have pictures of me on your phone. And that she caught you ... fuck ... She caught you jerking off while you looked at them”

“Oh, those pictures.”

“Yes, those pictures, you little shit. I can’t believe you would act like you didn’t know what I was talking about, even for a second.”

“I know. Hey, I took a shot.”

He smiled a little, trying to lighten the mood. He could always do that with me, no matter how mad I was.

“Don’t start that. Don’t make a joke out of this. It’s too serious.”

Then all he had to do was smile and I broke. I would have done anything to keep myself from laughing. But I couldn’t. We both laughed.

“I’m sorry, Cadey. Not for making you laugh. But for ... for the thing ... with ... the pictures. I’m really sorry.”

“What were you thinking? And why? Why would you even do that? You’re married. I’m married! I’m your fucking sister! And that doesn’t even include where the hell you got some of those pictures in the first place!”

I was still trying to sound mad, but it wasn’t really working ... even though I was still kinda mad.

“It’s ... I don’t know. ‘Hard to describe’ doesn’t cover it. It just kind of ... evolved.”

“What does that mean? I know we’ve always been extremely close. But are you like, obsessed with me now or something?”

“Cadey ... that’s too big a question. Look, in most ways, things with Anna and me are fine. Even good. I mean, you know ... she’s an amazing person.”

“Yes, I know. I’ve known her longer than you have, remember? So... ?”

“OK, this isn’t an excuse at all. Maybe it is. Although it’s a bad one. But honestly, things in the bedroom have been going way, way downhill for at least a year.”

“You can’t be telling me that the reason you’re masturbating with pictures of your sister is that you don’t get enough sex in your marriage. Isn’t that what the Internet is for? You couldn’t get enough pics of other women to look at?”

“Yeah, I suppose so.”

“I mean, Andrew... I don’t get nearly enough with my husband, but I’m not playing with myself looking at pictures of my brother.”

“Well, if you want to get nit picky, girls aren’t visually stimulated by images the way men are. So...”

“Oh, fuck you. I happen to be in the small percentage of women who get turned on by looking at pictures and video. Although, it’s primarily women that turn me on visually. But that’s beside the point. Regardless of what you said, you are just making excuses.”

“You’re right, totally. I don’t know what else to say. I am genuinely sorry.”

“Well, I shouldn’t say I’m sorry. But I can tell you feel bad. And I hate making you feel that way. So, I guess I am sorry I came down so hard. At least ... a little sorry.”

“Really Cadey, you don’t have to apologize for anything. I deserve anything you want to say to me. I was wrong. By the way, how did Anna see the pictures, anyway?”

“She took your phone by mistake this morning. Didn’t you realize you didn’t have your phone?”

I took his phone out of my purse and handed it to him.

“I guess not. I was wondering why nobody was trying to reach me.”

“Anna knows your password?”

“Sure, we know most of each other’s passwords. So, she just looked around on my phone?”

“She said she felt a vibe that you were up to something, so given the opportunity, she looked around, yeah. Anyway Andrew, answer my question.”

“Which question?”

“Are you obsessed with me, or what?”

“Cadey,” he said, looking down at the floor, “you really want to talk about that?”

“I want to know,” I said truthfully. “It that is what this is about, I won’t be mad.”

“I don’t know exactly what to call it. But yes, OK? Haven’t you known since we were teenagers that I was ... into you? I guess that’s as good a way as any to say it.”

“Yeah, I knew that. I think we were always kind of into each other. I had a couple of boyfriends who didn’t like it ... how you and I were when we were together. It was and still is unusual. We’ve always been very ‘touchy-feely.’ My husband is aware of it, but I don’t think he cares.”

“Seriously? You never told me any of that.”

“Yep. Remember Tim? He broke up with me for that specific reason. He said he felt jealous whenever he saw me around you.”

“Wow. Well, I guess we were kind of that way.”

“Back to the question. Do you think about me like that? Have you always?”

“Oh man ... I guess so. Since puberty I suppode. I don’t want to make you more uncomfortable, though.”

“I’m fine, Andrew. I’m not uncomfortable at all. Go on.”

“No matter who I’ve been with, Cadey, you’ve just always been the one I compared every other girl to. And none of them compared.”

I have to admit, that touched my heart. I was still a little mad. But it was more like, ‘My little brother is so annoying,’ rather than, ‘I want to kill my little brother right now.’

“Andrew,” I said, having a little trouble continuing. “Andrew, I don’t know what to say. Well, what about Anna? I mean shit, you married her. Don’t you love her?”

“Of course I do. And when I married Anna, I just thought my feelings for you would fade away and that I would love her ... like I loved you. But it didn’t happen that way. I know this will sound weird. But sometimes ... a lot of the time, I wish we could make a switch.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, my feelings for Anna are like... she’s my sister. And my feelings for you are ... well ... You get the point.”

“Holy shit. Well, has it always been ... sexual? Have you always... ?”

“Yes, pretty much. I’ve fantasized about you since I started fantasizing.”

“I always thought you were ogling my friends, not me.”

“Well, of course I was ogling your friends. You had some very hot friends. But they never compared to you.”

“Damn, I just thought of something. Andrew, did you used to ... Did you used to take my panties?”

“Oh, no. You knew about that?”

“I knew something was weird. Every few weeks there would be a different pair I just couldn’t find. Then it would show up in my drawer. Then another one would disappear. Was that all you?”

“Um ... I assume so, yeah.”

“And now that I think about it, once in a while there would be a pair of panties that never showed up again. Did you keep some?”

“Shit ... full confession, huh? Yes, I did hang on to a few.”

“Wait, I’ve had panties disappear in the last few years, even. Not as many as when we were in High School, but it has happened. Are you still ... Do you ... when you come over?”

“Just a couple of times. I’m so sorry.”

I had to stop and process for a minute. My head was kind of spinning. I should have wanted to kill him then. But I didn’t really want to.

“I ... I don’t know what to say, Andrew. I’m just now thinking, I should want to kick your ass. But for some reason, that’s not how I feel.”

“Well, I fully deserve it, Cadey.”

I processed some more before continuing. I had an idea that seemed insane. But the whole thing was so off-the-charts crazy, my idea seemed to fit in the moment, at least in my mind.

“Look. Maybe I can ... I mean ... Can I help you get this out of your system? Is that possible?”

“What does that mean?”

“Well, what if I let you see ... just my boobs. And if I let you ... touch yourself while you looked at them ... would that help you release ... I don’t know ... some tension? You know. So you could let this go.”

“You would let me do that? Cadey, you can’t be serious.”

“Get your phone back out. Put-in the password.”

“OK, but why?”

“Just do it.”

I stood up and took my jacket off. I tossed it on a nearby chair.

“Show me the pictures, Andrew. Show me the pictures. And show me what you do when you’re looking at them.”

He looked stunned. I was wearing a white button-up top, untucked, with jeans. I opened the top button of the blouse.

“Cadey ... I...”

“This is a one-time offer, Little Brother. Take it or leave it. But if you take it, it’s happening right now. Show me the pictures. And take out your dick. I think you started getting hard at the mention of my underwear. I didn’t realize you were obsessed with me. But I always knew you constantly lusted over my boobs.”

He did as I told him. He opened up his phone and after a few taps on the screen, he held it up and I saw a picture of myself from a few years before. I was wearing a blue one-piece bathing suit.

“Here’s where they start.”

“Good. Give me the phone and drop your pants.”

I took the phone and started swiping to the right, taking a few seconds to look at each image. They were clearly taken over a few years, at family events, at ball games and so on. Some focused on my breasts, my cleavage. Others were just normal pics of me. Some showed only my face. While I was looking, Andrew took off his pants.

“Some of these are just of my face,” I said. “Boxers too, Andrew. Why some just with my face? In some of them I even have my glasses on.”

“Because Cadey,” he said as he started pulling down his boxer shorts, “Ev ... every part of you is so beautiful. Yeah, I have always loved your boobs. But your face, your mouth, your eyes, your smile ... nothing’s more beautiful than your face.”

I hadn’t heard my husband say anything remotely like that for several years. It felt really good, even coming from my horny, pervy little brother. I unbuttoned the rest of my blouse and let it fall open. I kept going through the pictures.

I dropped my shirt to the floor. Standing there in my jeans and bra, I kept swiping through images. I held the phone in one hand while the other went behind me to unhook my bra. But I stopped before getting there. I saw a picture that shouldn’t have been there. I kept swiping. Another, then another.

“Wh ... what the fuck is this?”

I turned the phone and showed him the picture I was on.

“Uh ... well, it’s a picture of you...”

“I know what it is. How could you have this ... these pictures, Andrew?”

“I ... Cadey, I...”

“These are private pictures that I had taken for my husband. I gave them to him as a gift. I went to a professional boudoir photographer. I was pregnant when these were taken. How the hell do you have these? I gave them to him on a flash drive. I put them in his briefcase before he went on a business trip. Explain this. How could you possibly have these?”

“I ... I don’t think you want to know, Cadey. Really. And I’d rather not say.”

“I’m naked in most of these pictures. Totally naked! Some of these are very sexual. How did you ... wait. I’m very pregnant in these pictures. Forget about how you got them for a second. Why would you even want these? I thought I looked like a fat pig. I only had them taken to try and spice things up with my husband. Which failed, by the way. You couldn’t possibly be turned on by these pictures. What the fuck?”

I happened to glance down at that moment. Not only was he extremely erect, but his cock was beautiful. But I let that thought go for the time being.

“Cadey, I don’t know what you mean about you not looking good in those pictures. You were so incredibly beautiful when you were pregnant. Whenever I saw you, I couldn’t keep my eyes off you. Remember how I always asked to touch your belly to see if I could feel the baby kicking?” I remembered very well. “When I saw these pictures, I couldn’t believe how incredibly sexy you looked.”

“You’re bullshitting me now. These pics of me turned you on? Prove it.” He stared at me, not knowing exactly what I meant. “Play with yourself while you look directly at these pictures of me.”

I handed him back his phone. He looked at the screen and started to swipe. Not totally reluctantly, he reached down with his other hand and took hold of his gorgeous erection. As pissed off as I had become, seeing him gently stroke that specimen just mesmerized me. He looked back and forth between his phone and my face.

“You’re the perfect woman, Cadey. I can’t help it. It’s just how I feel. You were so fucking sexy when you were pregnant.”

I could tell he was totally serious; and totally turned on. I didn’t think his dick could get harder than it already was, but I was wrong. Now I really wanted him to see my tits. I reached my hand back up behind me and unclasped all three of the hooks. The weight of my tits pulled them down immediately. I slipped the straps off and let my bra fall near my blouse. My brother’s eyes boggled.

“You love my tits, don’t you, Andrew? I don’t blame you. I love my tits too.” I laughed a little. “And I like seeing you stroke yourself. But here’s the deal. Unless you tell me how you got those pictures of me when I was pregnant, I’m going to put my bra and blouse back on and leave here.

And you’ll never see my tits again. Make sure you understand me. I want you to jerk off while you look at my breasts. I’m enjoying it way more than I would have thought. And I want to see you blow your load while you look at them. But if you don’t tell me, we’re done here. I’ll still love you as my brother, always. But I’ll never feel close to you again if you keep this from me.”

I could see the idea passing through his brain. He felt my words in a big way. I think the notion of him and I never being close again actually scared him. It rattled me when I said it. But, I meant it and he could tell.

“I would never want that, Cadey. It’s really hard for me to say this. But you’re more important than any stupid secret I promised to keep.”

He kept his cock in his hand as he stared at me. But he didn’t say anything more. I didn’t know if he was just frozen, or if he was still considering not telling me. I slid my hands up my body and took one of my big tits in each of my hands, then squeezed them together.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.