Two Daughters - Cover

Two Daughters

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 7

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A mid-thirties married man is enticed into deflowering his best friend's two daughters.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma   Fa   mt   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

October fourth seemed to take an age to finally arrive, and when it did, Ness had a night shift, so around midday, stretching and yawning and wearing nothing but the tiniest thong I could imagine, Vanessa wandered from the bedroom.

“Has the postie been yet?” She yawned before kissing my cheek.”

“If he has, I haven’t heard him,” I replied.

But when she put on a robe and opened the door, there was a card from the mailman saying that no one was home and would leave the registered letter at our local post office for me to pick up.

Stamping her foot, Vanessa bitched, “Now I won’t be able to see it until tomorrow!”

“I’m sorry you won’t be able to see my registered letter until tomorrow, babe. But, Princess, I guess you’ll just have to suck it up like the big girl that you are.”

Vanessa glared at me before grinning and giggling, “I was being a little precious, wasn’t I?”

Holding my finger and thumb about a centimetre (1/4 inch) apart, I confirmed, saying, “Only about this much!” I changed from indicating the amount by my finger and thumb to flinging my hands as far apart as possible as I completed my sentence.

“Asshole,” Ness grinned.

“Bitch,” I replied, but let’s not go there, or you’ll be on your back with your legs up in the air praying to ‘Gawd’ again!”

“And the problem with that is?” Ness saucily asked.

“That you’ll want to go again after seeing Tanya’s photo tomorrow!”

“And the problem with that is?”

And, you know? I couldn’t see even one damned problem with it. So I tossed her over my shoulder, smacked her bum, and took her back to bed.

Grateful that our local Post Office opened for a half day on a Saturday, I drove up and picked up the letter as Ness slept her night shift off. Of course, I was tempted to open it before she got up, but it was much more fun to open it with her, so I sat it on the kitchen table and tried unsuccessfully to think about something else.

Luckily, Ness was probably as excited as me, so she was up by 10.00 am, demanding to see the pic. Not bothering to tease her this time, I lay Tanya’s photo face up on the table. In this picture, Tanya lay on a towel on the beach, resting on her arms, and wearing the same tiny, almost translucent white micro bikini as in her earlier pics. Tanya held her head up, smiling at the camera, but again, she’d posed carefully to ensure nothing in the photo could get either of us into trouble, even though she looked stunningly gorgeous in it.

After admiring the photo, I unfolded the accompanying note and read, “You will be the sun on my darkest night, Daddy Liam. Your presence will warm my...” It was signed in her now typical way.

“Oh, my!” Ness whispered after reading Tanya’s note. “My ... is warm, now! Want to take me to bed and quench that fire?”

“Yes! Yes, I would, my love!” I said as I took her hand and led her to bed.

The end of October signalled the end of the footy season, bringing the usual rounds of end-of-season prize and awards nights. I’m extremely popular on the circuit as I tell a good story, and I can usually find plenty of things to make fun of the players, coaching, office and support staff about. Because I’m well-liked by the players, they willingly and mischievously tell tales ‘out of school’, so I always have plenty of fodder for my speeches.

The players and supporters of these clubs understand that I’m a compulsive flirt but would never overstep any boundaries. They typically enjoy me gently flirting with their wives or girlfriends because I make the women feel sexy and attractive. It helps, of course, that Vanessa always accompanies me to these dos, and it’s rare that she is outshone on the red carpet. Why would I truly be interested in their wife or girlfriend when mine is hotter than theirs is?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.