Two Daughters - Cover

Two Daughters

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 5

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A mid-thirties married man is enticed into deflowering his best friend's two daughters.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma   Fa   mt   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

I woke in the morning of August the fourth, already grinning because I’d dreamed of what Tanya’s photo and note would reveal. Ness had slipped out earlier to head in for her shift, so I had to help myself with my morning wood. After relieving that ache, I emptied my bladder and then went to look at the calendar.

This time Ness’ note was the childish ditty, “Tanya and Liam in a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g...” She hadn’t written the rest of the lyric, but I heard her saying it in my mind anyway. Instead, Ness had written, “Well, it’ll be a bed, not a tree. But k.i.s.s.i.n.g., you will be!”

I spent the rest of the morning reviewing my stock market portfolio, ensuring I was happy with where my short and long-term stocks were invested. I put off making any final decisions on what to change until I reviewed them a second time after I’d settled down from receiving Tanya’s note and photo.

Much to my chagrin, this month’s fourth day fell on a Sunday, so I had to wait until Monday to get Tanya’s latest letter. To add to my disappointment, the postie had one of his rare late days, and the mail hadn’t arrived before Ness got home. She didn’t know that, of course, so as soon as she walked inside, she held out her hand and demanded, “Show me!”

“The postie hasn’t been yet,” I explained mildly.

“Bullshit!” Ness spat. “You’re just hogging it for yourself or teasing me! After the last one, Tanya must be naked in this one, as that fits the progression! Now, show me!”

Giving my wife a flat stare that I hoped hid my amusement, then letting my voice turn frosty, I said, “Or what, Mrs Vanessa Shephard? Careful, now, or I might paddle your arse for real!”

Unfortunately, Ness just responded by putting her hands on her hips and giggling, “Then you’d have to take me to bed and fuck me! So, as if that’s a viable threat! Now, where is the photo, please?”

“It won’t be Tanya naked,” I pointed out. “She’s still underage, and she’s not that stupid. But, as I said...”

Then the postie pulled up on his bike.

“Yes!” Vanessa excitably yelled as she ran to the door to sign for the letter.

In this photo, Tanya had followed the progression, and she was naked, except she’d carefully staged the picture so that it only revealed her back from above her hips as she looked innocently over her left shoulder, her hands placed to ensure nothing was revealed.

Ness dragged me to our room for another all-night fuck session immediately after seeing Tanya’s pic, so I didn’t get to read Tanya’s note until the following day. At 6.00 am, I was only peripherally aware that Ness’ alarm had sounded, and she’d dragged her tired self off to work.

Getting out of bed, I put my robe on and walked to the kitchen. As I sipped my tea, I remembered Tanya’s note, so swiftly returning to my bedroom, I removed it from the envelope and unfolded it.

It read, “On my birthday, the only time you’ll see my back is when...” It was signed as she typically did, only she’d placed two xs inside the heart.

When Vanessa came home, she read the note, then turning it over, she growled, “Is when..., what? When she’s walking away? No, that doesn’t make sense! When..., what?”

Laughing at her frustration, I replied, “Use your imagination to think what it might be, then share that with me, and we’ll make it happen.”

“Take me to the shower because I stink, then you can do that thing I like you doing in there,” Ness demanded.

“What thing is that?” I teased.

Trying to look sweet and innocent, Ness held her fingers low in front of her hips and lifted her right leg onto its toes before swinging her knee back and forth, “You know,” she tried to blush. “That thing I really like.”

“You mean lifting you off the shower floor with your back to me and mashing your luscious tits against the glass as I fuck your whore’s cunt?”

“Yeah, that!” Ness pleaded with lust in her eyes.

“Fuck, you’re a sexually voracious slut!” I opined.

“Compliments will get you exactly everywhere, Mr Liam,” my wife purred as she dropped to her knees and helped me out of my trousers. “Now, hurry up and get me naked.”

We had to leave the shower because the water ran cold, not because Ness had had enough.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.