Two Daughters - Cover

Two Daughters

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 44

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 44 - A mid-thirties married man is enticed into deflowering his best friend's two daughters.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma   Fa   mt   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

Thankfully, or perhaps, fearfully, there were now less than five weeks before Isla’s birthday.

Vanessa was bustling about the kitchen making tuna muffins as I picked up the house phone and dialled the Flight Centre to book my tickets to Rocky. Reaching over, Ness pushed the button down and disconnected the call.

“What are you doing?” She asked.

Flummoxed, I replied, “Booking my flights to Rockhampton for my night with Isla. I’ll phone The Empire Apartment Hotel next.”

“Big, naïve, blind lummox,” Ness muttered before speaking up and saying, “August the sixteenth is a Monday, Liam. Isla’s flying down with Tanya and Meral on the Friday before and spending time with family and friends over the weekend. Our boys will stay with their girlfriends until Wednesday. On Monday, I will pick Isla up and bring her here in time for me to get to work. Therefore, my big lummox, there is no need for you to book tickets.”

“And you told me this, when?” I growled.

“Just now,” my wife admitted. “But it was you, over a year ago, who said that Isla wouldn’t want a one-night torrid affair in a hotel room and suggested she’d want to come here instead. So, I, along with Ellen and Isla, made it happen.”

“You’re cooking something up, Ness. Care to tell me what it is?”

Smiling, my wife handed me a fresh out of the oven muffin and replied, “No. You’ll find out after Isla’s birthday.”

“After? Not on?” I questioned.

Smiling mysteriously, Vanessa repeated, “After.”

I had to leave it at that because I knew we’d be in an argument if I pushed any harder.

Isla and I spoke on the phone every other day, but as our time together neared, we found it harder to remain appropriate, so our calls, of a necessity, were brief. Whenever I hung up, I internally railed at the ridiculousness of a government bureaucracy assigning an age for an adult to lose their virginity as I believed that a no more personal decision existed.

I agree that those whose physical development far exceeds their mental and emotional maturity need protection from making decisions based on lust and desire. But Isla wasn’t driven by either of those. Instead, she was a mature young woman who decided to take an older man for her first lover to ensure it would be a beautiful, rewarding experience. Yet, she couldn’t at a time of her choosing because some stuck-up old biddies who probably hadn’t had a satisfying orgasm in their entire lives and a bunch of impotent, senile, old men had decided she needed to wait thirty more days.

Two thousand years, on that number, I’d swear, passed, and it was finally August. I’d bumped into my friend and Ness’ lover, Liam Aldiss, in a store in the city, and he said The Panthers, his original team, were struggling in the NEAFL and could do with some help. Even though I was nearing forty years old and hadn’t played for four years, and despite it being past mid-season and not far from finals, I pulled the boots on and ran out for them. To appease the salary cap checkers and to ensure I had medical coverage, I signed a playing contract for one whole dollar. Although, I received a fifteen-dollar bonus every time we won.

I played the last seven games of the season, including two finals. My appearance for the team sparked a resurgence, and with the last kick of the last game of the regular season, we scraped into the top five to make the finals. Playing full-forward, I averaged a respectful four goals, one behind over those five matches, including kicking the winning goal in our elimination final game. Unfortunately, The Morningsliders (as we were known) crashed out the following week in the preliminary finals, ending another fruitless year for the club.

However, The Panthers were ecstatic with my contribution and were keen for me to return next year, possibly in a captain/coach role. I needed to discuss it with Vanessa and my kids first, so I demurred on giving an immediate answer.

The days crawled forward, and finally, it was Friday, the thirteenth of August. Knowing that the beautiful Isla stayed with her Aunt only a few kilometres down the road added piquancy to my denied desires. However, I carefully stayed away, even though I desperately wanted to see her. Ness did her best to distract me by teasing me with her gorgeous body at every opportunity. I’d turn to find my wife naked, bending over something or wearing a tiny skirt, her delicious pussy salaciously exposed as she knelt, pretending to clean.

Ness and I fuck more regularly than most long-term married couples, I guess, but my cock spent more time buried in her cunt over that weekend than since we first moved in together and tried for our first child.

Sunday night, Vanessa refused to allow me to make love to her, no matter how much I tried to turn her on. Even growling epithets at her didn’t work. Well, they turned her on, that’s for sure, but she refused to react to that desire. Frustrated, I rolled over and took myself in hand.

“Don’t you dare,” Ness growled. “It won’t kill you to go a night without release, so stop being selfish and save it for Isla tomorrow.”

Sighing, I released my cock. ‘Surely Ness realises by now that I can fuck her all night and still have the energy to fuck Isla all day?’ I bitched to myself. Sleep was hard to find, and according to the alarm clock beside my bed, it was after 3.00 am before I fell asleep.

Around 10.30 am, Ness woke me by waving a cup of coffee under my nose. Stretching and yawning, I rolled and sat up, “What?” I growled. “You’re not picking Isla up until 1.30, so why are you waking me now?”

“Change of plan, babe,” Ness gaily explained, her voice way too cheery for my liking. “I’ve been called in for an early start and won’t be able to pick up Miss Isla. So, instead, I’ve booked a table for two on the jetty at Oxley’s Wharf Restaurant in Milton for lunch. The booking’s for midday, so get your muscly ass out of bed and get ready because you’ll need to pick Isla up by 11.30 at the latest.”

Then Ness took my face in her hands, glared into my eyes, and added. “This is not the time for casual, Liam. I expect you to go all out, so drag your black, three-piece suit out of the bag along with your royal blue silk button-up shirt and narrow black tie. And no damned cowboy boots! Put your black Oxfords on instead, and lover, go for that tousled hair look that always makes my knickers wet!”

Sipping my coffee, I looked at my wife wonderingly and asked, “How many other wives this morning are dressing their husbands before sending them off to fuck another woman, do you reckon?”

Giggling guiltily, Ness admitted that the thought of me finally consummating my fifteen-month-long seduction of the younger Monie girl had her hotter than noon in summer in a glass house, and if I didn’t get out of the house, she was likely to drop to her knees and suck me off as she fingered herself to orgasm. That sounded pretty damned good to me, so I encouraged her to do precisely that. She refused, of course, and I was soon showered, shaved, dressed and walking out to my Maserati.

Arriving at Isla’s aunt’s house, I leapt over the stairs and swiftly crossed the veranda before knocking on the front door. Ellen’s sister, Penelope Adair, opened the door and greeted me with a wide smile. After exchanging air kisses, she stood back and openly admired me. The difference between Ellen and Penelope was startling. Ellen was quite tall, blonde and muscly, with small, high and widely spaced breasts. In comparison, Penny had jet-black hair instead of blonde and was big. Big everywhere. Almost as tall as me, weighing at least 150 kg (330 lbs), with humongous tits, a round belly, a big wobbly bum and huge squishy thighs.

As she typically did, Penny wore a black dress that scooped low and clung to her enormous bosom, exposing vast amounts of titty flesh before flaring into a wide skirt that fell to her calves. With her ready grin, pretty face and earthy personality, I’d have fucked her a second if Penny had shown any desire for me to do so. Her idiot husband had divorced her when she hit 120 kg, citing her weight and their inability to make love. The fool could not have had any imagination at all because I could think of at least a dozen different ways to make love to this gorgeous creature.

“Finished ogling”? I teased as Penny stood in the door, not moving.

“No,” she said, not denying what she was doing. Then twirling her finger in a circle, she added, “Step back and do a slow turn for me.”

Laughing, I did as she asked, but when I faced away from her, Penny goosed me. Jumping, I spun back to see her standing innocently, pretending to have done nothing. Then she grinned and backed through the door. “Welcome back, Liam. It’s good to see you again, honey. But I do wish you and Nessa would visit more often.”

“We’ve come every time you’ve invited us, Penny,” I protested. “But whenever we invite you, you demure and say you’re too busy.”

The smile slowly fell from Penny’s pretty face. “I struggle with my self-confidence since Chris abandoned me, Liam. I’m so big everyone stares at me when I go out, and I prefer to stay home rather than be embarrassed.”

Jumping again because she goosed me a second time as I passed her, I growled, “They stare at your pretty face and gigantic tits, Penny. Not because you’re overweight!”

Smiling and faintly blushing at my compliment, Penny called, “Isla! Your date is here.”

“Coming,” Isla said from upstairs somewhere.

Looking upwards, I saw Isla appear. Standing at the top of the stairs, she paused to do a slow pirouette and allow me to drink in her loveliness. With her long blonde hair side parted and swept over her left shoulder and her full, pouting lips lined with deep, dark red lipstick, she looked like she was about to be presented to the judges for the evening gown section of the Miss Universe Pageant. Her gown was a backless, shimmering white creation inlaid with many gold and purple threads that perfectly clung to her young curves and exposed the outside swell of her globes.

The gown’s back fell to barely above Isla’s ass cleft, leaving a hint of the ‘heart-shaped’ curve of her cheeks showing. The skirt part of her dress clung to her shapely legs and had a left side split that revealed Isla’s leg all the way to her hip joint. Isla’s gown had a plunging neckline that barely covered her nipples, let alone her breasts, with the part reaching to just above her naval.

On her feet, Isla wore, matching to the dress, gold and white 5-inch heels with a strap that ran across the top of her foot before curling around her ankle and buckling together. Interestingly, the inside part of the shoes’ straps held twin d-rings.

“For a slave chain to be attached to,” Penny whispered, handing me a gold-linked chain with a padlock and key. “When you have her naked and standing before you, attach the chain so she knows she’s yours. Lucky woman.”

I couldn’t believe my ears! Penny, Isla’s aunt, wanted me to ‘own’ her niece, wanted her to be mine, and thought Isla was lucky to be mine? My mind blown, I stood staring up at my young, soon-to-be lover.

“I think his pee-wee mind has short-circuited, Isla,” Penny chortled. “Child, looking like you do and dressed as you are, you’d arouse a marble statue! Better come on down here while I scrape Liam’s jaw off the floor.”

Penny goosed me again before quietly hissing, “Don’t just stand there with your tongue lolling out, you imbecile. Say something!”

Recovered, I smiled and waited until Isla reached the bottom of the stairs, then taking the present I had for her out of my pocket, I took her hand and kissed the back of it and said, “Such a pretty dress on such a beautiful young woman deserves a pretty necklace to go with it. Maybe this one will do.”

Turning her hand over, I shook the gold Sautoir necklace with a diamond-centred daisy-shaped platinum pendant I’d bought for her out of its felt pouch into her palm. I let Isla pick it up so she and Penny could admire it, then walked behind her so I could clasp it around her long, slim neck. Returning to face her, I saw that I’d chosen the length of her chain perfectly because the pendant nestled perfectly between Isla’s C-ups, emphasising their exquisite curves as the lower part of the chain fell further down, ending under Isla’s dress.

Moving to the mirror beside the front door, Isla examined her gift and how it sat on her chest. “It’s gorgeous, Daddy Liam. But you’ve spent way more money on me than you should have.” She declared.

Running my hands around her taut tummy and pressing my swelling erection against her lower back, I replied, “Stuff and nonsense, Isla. You’re deserving of much more than this mere bauble. Besides, happy birthday.”

Isla turned until her breasts pushed against my chest, then tilting her back, waiting for me to kiss her, she breathed, “I love you, Daddy Liam. Thank you for this show of affection. I will cherish it forever.”

“You’re welcome, my love,” I replied. “Shall we go?”

“Not so fast,” Penny said, brandishing a camera. “If I don’t get pictures for your wife and my sister, my life will not be worth living.”

Fifteen minutes later, we were finally on our way to Milton. We were late for our booking, but not by so much they’d given our table away, so we settled into our seats, sipping wine and chatting as we waited for our meals, the anticipation for what would happen after we ate building nicely.

Finally, at two O’clock, I could stand no more. Paying the bill, along with a hefty tip, I hurried Isla to my car and drove swiftly home. Her eyes twinkling, Isla caressed my raging erection through my trousers the whole way home. Pulling into the garage, I looked into her eyes and growled, “If you keep that up, you’ll have to swallow my first load right here!”

“I want to, Daddy,” Isla whispered longingly. “I want to feel your big cock pulse as it spits its warm, gooey essence into my mouth.”

‘Well, shiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttt!!!’ I thought, my balls aching and cock throbbing at the thought. Looking at her to ensure she wanted this, not only doing it for me, I unzipped and fished my rampantly erect pole out of my trousers. Offering it to her, I moaned, “Show me how much you want it.”

Hitting the remote to close the garage doors, I lowered the seatback and watched as Isla undid her seatbelt, knelt on her seat, and then wrapped her dainty hand around my shaft. Smiling enigmatically, Isla licked her lips and slowly, sensually lowered her lips onto my cock’s head. Then, looking submissively up at me, she paused to lap at the precum secretions leaking from my cock’s eye.

“Hmm,” She throatily moaned. “Delicious.” And her mouth widened, slowly engulfing my throbbing with need cock. Sliding her lips down my shaft, Isla hit her gripping hand before choking, so releasing two fingers, she moved her hand lower and allowed more of me inside her mouth. A few moments later, Isla took her middle finger off my dick and lowered her hand until only her forefinger and thumb encircled my cock’s shaft.

Looking down and seeing my inexperienced lover had taken all but the last centimetre of my cock into her mouth, I moaned and warned, “I’m close, Isla. If you don’t want me to cum in your mouth, you’d better lift off now.”

In answer, Isla gripped my shaft and pumped, her head bobbing up and down in time with her pumps.

“Oh, Laaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwddddddddddd!” I groaned as my prostate cramped, my balls snapped against my shaft, and I spat huge globules of cum into Isla’s sucking mouth.

Swallowing happily, Isla gulped my offering down before giving my cock one last lingering suck and straightening up. Smiling serenely, she said, “Thank you, Daddy Liam. Your gift tasted delicious.”

Pulling Isla’s head to mine, I kissed her ferociously as my tongue duelled with hers in her mouth, tasting my essence as it did. “Let’s take this party inside so I can return the favour.”

“Nuh-ahh, Daddy, Isla denied, shaking her head. “I gave you oral in the car, and it’s only fair that you return the favour.”

Laughing, I patted my lips and said, “Come sit on my face, baby.”

Lifting the hem of her skirt and exposing her naked, trimmed pussy, ‘OMG!’ I silently marvelled. ‘All that time with her, not knowing I could have had her gloriously naked before me with a simple push on those two spaghetti straps.’ Isla crawled over the well and up my chest before settling onto my face. Then looking down at me, she moaned, “Make me cum, Daddy Liam.”

With her dress over my face, I couldn’t see much, however, my tongue knew its way around a woman’s nether regions, so after stabbing lightly into Isla’s love tunnel a few times, feeling her hymen give slightly as I did, I tilted my head and ran my tongue from her entrance to her nub. Repeating this journey several times, I homed in on her clitoris and began battering that delightful nubbin as I reached up her body, searching for her nipples.

Dropping the straps off her dress, Isla let it fall to pile around her hips. Then taking my blindly questing hands in hers, Isla guided them onto her breasts for me to knead and squeeze, then onto her pencil eraser-sized nipples.

As I stroked and circled them, eliciting small moans of intense pleasure, Isla breathed, “Finally, Daddy. Finally, I can show you that I want you as my man and want to be your girl forever. Pinch my nipples, Daddy. Make me cum as your slutty little girl should!”

Although disturbed by her pronouncement, I put it aside and worked my tongue over and around Isla’s clit as I gently tweaked and twisted her tiny nipples. “Squeeze harder, Daddy,” Isla demanded. “I’m about to cum!”

Then squealing, she did!

Holding onto a handful of my hair as I roughed her nipples, Isla rode my nose and chin as I lapped at whatever was close enough until, squealing even louder, she orgasmed again, quickly followed by a third, smaller one.

Moving down my chest until she sat with her perineum pressed against my rigidly stiff, throbbing dick, Isla kissed me lovingly before resting her head on my shoulder and dreamily saying, “The first orgasms I’ve ever had from someone else, Daddy. If those are what oral orgasms are like, I can’t wait until you’re inside me.”

“Shall we adjourn to the guestroom, honey?” I asked. “It’ll be more comfortable for me to make you a woman.”

Isla shook her head, “Your bed,” she insisted. “Aunty Nessa gave me permission. I am your woman, Daddy. Take me to your bed.”

It was something I’d have to sort out, but, of course, with a stunningly beautiful, hot-bodied, willing young woman in my arms asking me to take her to bed and make love to her, I was thinking with the wrong head.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.