Two Daughters - Cover

Two Daughters

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 42

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 42 - A mid-thirties married man is enticed into deflowering his best friend's two daughters.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma   Fa   mt   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

Getting home and laying the purchases out, I grinned at her and said, “Jim’s going to shit when he sees you in these outfits!”

“Jim’s going to shit when he sees the credit card bill,” Ellen growled. “I spent over two thousand dollars today!”

She hadn’t because every time she had made her selections and was changing back into the outfit she arrived in, I’d paid for everything. I asked the cashiers to pretend to put Ellen’s purchases through again but immediately refund the amount. Ellen had only bought the shoes, about three hundred dollars’ worth.

Watching her take off Ness’ slip dress, her delicious, granny smith apple-sized breasts bouncing delectably, my cock jumped to fully erect. “Kneel and suck, bitch,” I growled. “Time for me to cover those gorgeous titties of yours with my man goo.” Ellen readily dropped to her knees but only took around the first three inches of my cock into her mouth before gently licking and sucking. “Is that the best you can do?” I snarled as I pulled out of her mouth. “Your daughter swallowed the whole thing. Surely you won’t let your inexperienced daughter take more of my cock than you?”

Ellen tried again, but only a little past the first time, she gagged and spat my cock out.”

“Hopeless!” I growled. “What kind of slut can only swallow three inches? Take it back in your mouth again.” Ellen did. “Swallow as much as you can, but don’t gag.” Around three inches slid into her mouth. “Wrap your hand around that point.” Ellen’s hand gripped my shaft. “Bob back and forth at that length. As you go down, suck like you’re trying to pull a golf ball through a hose. On the way up, use your tongue and lash my cock.”

Sucking firmly, then racing her tongue over my shaft, Ellen did as asked. “Better!” I groaned. “Now, when your lips hit your finger, pause, swallow and keep swallowing as you lift that finger off my shaft and let more of my cock into your mouth until you hit the next finger. Then go back to bobbing.”

With only one misfire, another half-inch slid into Ellen’s mouth. But now I struggled to prevent myself cumming and needed a break. “On your back on the bed,” I demanded. “Drop your knickers on the floor.”

Ellen moved so fast that I was sure I saw her knickers hovering in the air before they fell to the ground, and she was on her back, knees up and apart, already moaning in anticipation. Ellen expected me to move between her thighs and enter her, but I had other ideas. My cock throbbed, and my balls still ached with my need to cum, so if I penetrated her, I wouldn’t last any longer than I would in her mouth.

Instead of mounting her as Ellen anticipated, I lay between her lewdly spread thighs and went down on her. Then putting my hands under Ellen’s knees, I pushed her legs back and apart until she was obscenely spread before me. Lowering my head, I tasted her wetness and wondered how two women from the same family, who shared such similar looks, could taste so different. Tanya’s secretions were sweet, with a tangy undertone. Ellen’s were more acidic but still sweet and delicious. Lifting her higher, I ran my tongue along her perineum and onto her rosebud.

“OhMyGoodness,” Ellen moaned, each word drawn and spaced out as she bucked and twitched, revelling in the sensation of a tongue on her ass for the first time.

Working my tongue in circles around her ring, I began exerting more pressure against her hole. At my insistent touch, her sphincter briefly opened before closing tight again. But a few seconds later, it fluttered open again, and the tip of my tongue delved slightly inside.

“Oh, my,” Ellen breathed as she tried to let her sphincter relax and more of my tongue inside. “Oh, my. Oh, my. Oh, my.” Then her thighs clamped shut on my ears, and she howled as a mammoth orgasm exploded through her.

Ellen’s powerful thighs hurt my head as she squeezed me between them, but I was admitting to nothing and continued licking the spot Ellen’s closing legs moved me to. When she released my head, I realised I was lapping at her pussy entrance, so I moved my head higher and lashed her button as I rimmed her ass with my middle finger.

“Oh, oh, oh,” Ellen yipped as my tongue battered her clit, but her exclamations turned to a long, drawn-out groan as her sphincter relaxed and my finger slid down to the third knuckle inside her ass.

Twisting my wrist back and forth, I slowly worked Ellen’s ring wider. I knew, unlike in the porn movies, and especially with an anal virgin, I needed a slowly, slowly, softly, softly approach to preparing Ellen’s ass to take my cock. If I tried to prepare it swiftly, it would hurt, and Ellen’s sphincter would jam closed, undoing all the work I’d done stretching it out.

However, the twin sensations of my tongue on her cunt and my finger in her ass were too much for Ellen’s overheated libido, and she crashed into another orgasm, squealing as she did.

Overwrought, Ellen pleaded, “I need a break, Liam. When Jim and I make love, if I’m lucky, I cum once. I’ve had at least eight orgasms today, more than in the last month. My stomach muscles hurt, and I’m on the verge of falling asleep. Please, Sir, let me suck you and bring you off with my mouth.”

Nodding, I rolled onto my back and guided Ellen’s mouth onto my cock. “Start where you finished, slut,” I barked. “Swallow my shaft until you want to gag, then swallow swiftly as you force more in. I’ll let you know when I’m going to cum, but I expect you to accept every millilitre of my gift onto your tits.”

This time, Ellen managed a respectable six inches and would probably have taken the lot, but before she could, I groaned and pumped a load of my jism over her tits.

Ellen’s makeup had smeared all over her face, and as it was nearly six O’clock and our restaurant appointment was for seven, she needed to shower and get ready. Although I didn’t need to, I showered with Ellen, caressing and stroking her as I washed our lovemaking from her gorgeous body before walking to the main bathroom to shave.

When Ellen was made up and dressed, I stood her before the stand-up mirror so she could see herself. “Stunning, Mrs Monie,” I admired. “You will far and away be the hottest chick at the restaurant tonight. So I want you to own it, okay? Revel in their looks, smile when they wolf-whistle, grin, and pretend to comply when they shout, ‘Show us your tits!’. You are one stunningly beautiful woman. Tonight, and whenever you go out dressed similarly to this, men will ogle you, and women hate you because you cast them into shadow.

“This is one of the things you need to change to get along better with people. Your attitude should be, ‘Yeah, I know I’m gorgeous, but so what? I’m still me, and I’m a good person, and all of this attention is rubbish, really.’”

“Is that how Nessa does it?” Ellen asked. “How she deals so playfully happy about the attention she gets? I find doing that hard. Men ogle, I don’t like it and get angry.”

“So, change your attitude,” I responded. “Enjoy the attention. Encourage it by swinging your hips and jiggling your boobs as you walk. If they look at you, meet their eyes and grin knowingly back at them. If you display sexual confidence, ninety-nine percent of the men you meet will be too intimidated to talk to you, so let them look and feel good about it. After all, Ellen, how many of your nearly forty-year-old friends look as good as you or have your figure?”

“Only Vanessa,” Ellen admitted. “She puts me in the shade.”

“Ness beats you for beauty. That’s true,” I admitted. “And she shades you for breasts, but your body is banging, Ellen. Ness’ is fantastic, but yours is stupendous! The only place my wife beats you hands down is attitude. Ness accepts that she’s gorgeous and people will stare, so she smiles and chooses to enjoy it. You frown and start arguments over it. Stop doing that. Start enjoying the attention. You’ll be happier, and so will Jim. Jim’s not the jealous type, so I’m confident he’ll love having his beautiful wife strutting proudly beside him.”

“I’ll try,” Ellen mumbled.

“You’ll do it as we move about tonight, Mrs Monie,” I growled as I led her outside and opened the door to Gary’s Supra. “Or I’ll pinch your fanny again. And if that doesn’t work, I’ll spank you in the middle of the restaurant.”

We were running a little late, so I flicked Gary’s Supra’s afterburners on and blasted into Caxton Street, Petrie Terrace, as fast as possible. Fortunately, we didn’t encounter a traffic cop, nor were there any speed camera flashes as we drove, so we arrived at Michael’s Seafood Restaurant in time for our booking. I’d reserved a car park with my dinner booking, so I parked immediately and escorted Ellen upstairs and inside.

“Evening, Mister Shephard,” Kostas, the concierge, greeted me, his eyes widening as he realised the woman whose arm I held wasn’t my wife. Recovering, he added, “I booked your usual table overlooking the street. If that’s acceptable, I’ll show you there now.”

“Kostas, meet a very close family friend, Ellen Monie. She and my wife have been friends for years, so as Vanessa’s working, we decided to have dinner together.”

“Of course, Mister Shephard,” Kostas replied, not believing a word. What made it worse was that Jim and Ness arrived just then for their booking.

Kostas raised an eyebrow but merely said, “I’ll get two extra chairs.”

Laughing, Vanessa hugged me and said, “I should have guessed you’d bring Ellen here. Jim asked for the name of a good restaurant, and I suggested here because I thought you’d take Ellen to Daniel’s Steak House.”

Vanessa leaned forward, exposing her breast mounds, and I saw several hickeys adorning them, and then she turned and flipped the hem of her skirt up. More hand-sized welts showed across her shapely ass.

Grinning, I said, “Jim’s treating you well then?”

“Very!” Ness grinned back. “I see you’ve taken Ellen shopping. How much did that cost us?”

“Comparatively nothing compared to how hot I’ve made her look,” I replied, avoiding a number.

Whispering so Jim and Ellen couldn’t hear. I’m unsure why she bothered because Jim looked at his wife so hungrily that I doubted he’d have heard Ness shout. Ness asked, “Knickers and bra?”

“Of course not,” I snapped. “Although we did buy some sexy ones to replace the cheap rubbish she wore.”

“You look fantastic, Ellen,” Jim exclaimed.

“As do you, husband,” Ellen re-joined.

I looked my friend over and thought Ellen was right. Typically, Jim was a ‘jeans, polo shirt and runners’ type guy. Tonight he wore a suit similar to mine, dark grey with blue pinstripes. Only I’d gone with a black button-down shirt, whereas Jim’s was dark blue. Jim wore black leather shoes to my black boots, but overall we were similarly dressed. Ness had obviously taken Jim shopping in the downtown Myers shop as I took Ellen to the Westfields one.

Kostas returned with the extra chairs, and we sat at the table and enjoyed a superb seafood meal with generous helpings of white wine. At the end of the night, I cornered Jim and asked, “Do we continue the swap, or do you want to go back to The Sheraton with your wife?”

Gulping then blushing, Jim replied, “I’d like to continue the swap, Liam. As long as you do?”

“I’m happy to continue, brother, but let’s not repeat accidentally bumping into each other again. I mean, awkward, right?”

“I’ll text you where we’re going tomorrow night,” Jim assured me.

Checking my watch, I decided enough time had passed since my last drink to be safe for me to drive home even if I was stopped for a Random Breath Test (RBT), and said, “Goodnight” to my wife and friend and held Ellen’s hand as we walked to my car.

We were one of the few cars left in the park, so when I got Ellen to her side of the car, I roughly pushed her over the Supra’s bonnet, unzipped and pulled out my throbbingly erect 7+-inch cock, lifted her skirt and ploughed into her soakingly wet cunt.

“You were fantasising about your husband fucking my wife all night, you dirty fucking slut,” I growled as I savagely fucked her tight pussy. “Did you imagine eating Jim’s cum out of Vanessa’s pussy? I bet you fucking did!”

Ellen shook her head, denying my assertion, but her vagina clenched down on my cock as I spoke those words, and she moaned her response as I said them.

Smacking her firm ass, I growled, “Cum for me, you fucking carpet muncher!”

“SHHHHHIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSS!” Ellen tried to scream past my clasping hand. Fortunately, at the last second, I realised that Ellen would scream her orgasm and clamped my hand firmly across her mouth.

Not holding back, I hunched into Ellen’s juice-gushing cunt a couple more times before unloading into her. I came so hard imagining Ness and Ellen getting it on that I wondered if I’d see my balls shoot through my dick and into Ellen’s pussy.

“Take your top off and sit on it for the drive home,” I demanded. “I’m not letting your slut juices stain my son’s car leather.”

“What if we’re stopped?” Ellen fretted. “The cops will arrest me for indecent exposure.”

“Better hope we’re not stopped, then,” I carelessly responded. Then I snarled, “Ellen, take your damned top off, put it on the seat and sit on it. Don’t make me take my belt off and apply it to your fine ass here in the carpark.”

“Shivers,” Ellen muttered. “And to think, I asked for this!” Then, louder, she responded, “Yes, Sir.” Then removed her top, folded it in half, spread it on her seat, and sat down.

“Seat belt,” I reminded her as I backed Gary’s car out and drove home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.