Two Daughters - Cover

Two Daughters

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 41

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 41 - A mid-thirties married man is enticed into deflowering his best friend's two daughters.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma   Fa   mt   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

True to Vanessa’s text, everyone returned a little after six. They’d brought home Chinese, so we split everything between us, divided the rice, and sat around the table laughing, joking and teasing. After dinner, I took Isla down to the sitting room where her sleeping couch was and sat with her curled up in my lap as we talked about this and that.

Once she’d fallen asleep, I cornered Ness and asked, “Did Ellen propose a swap?” When Ness nodded, I added, “Well?”

Blushing guiltily, Vanessa admitted the size of Jim’s package intrigued her and she wanted to see how much she could swallow and if he’d fit in her two lower fuck holes. She thought he’d be too long to fit in her pussy as mine already banged deliciously against her cervix when I was wholly inside her, but she longed to see if she could deep-throat his massive wang.

“Ellen says he’s more forceful now,” Vanessa explained. “She assures me he’ll tan my ass beautifully and leave bite marks on my ass, inner thighs and tits. So, yeah, babe, I’m up for it. Are you?”

“Second hottest body behind yours, Ness,” I stated. “Of course, I’d like to bang on it as a sailor bangs on the brothel’s door when on a twenty-four-hour shore pass.”

Ness smirked, “‘Second hottest’, huh? I call bullshit, Mister Liam. You think Ellen’s body is hotter than mine. You always have.”

It was my turn to blush guiltily because my wife was right. Ness’ whole package was much better than Ellen’s. Vanessa was more beautiful and had a much better personality than Ellen. But Ellen’s body was smoking hot, and her white skin and pale blue eyes, hmm, gorgeous!

“Did she mention that if it went well, they’d consider a longer swap, maybe up to two weeks?”

Vanessa’s eyes widened, and she said, “No. Ellen didn’t mention that. Wow! That would be interesting, to say the least. When did we last spend more than a night or two apart?”

“Not that long ago, when I visited Isla for five days,” I pointed out.

Grinning, Ness slapped me, “Smartass. Okay, other than when you’re visiting a Monie girl.”

“You looked after your mum for ten days last year when she was sick.”

“Yeah, but even then, you came over virtually every day for at least some of the time.”

I thought about it and realised we’d pretty much never been apart for more than two days and a night in over twenty years of marriage. The last time we were apart for more would have been during my playing years when the team travelled to West or South Australia, and those were four days, three nights. But the thought of having Ellen readily available to do with as I pleased, within her boundaries, of course, for two weeks had my cock throbbing with desire.

Inwardly smiling because I knew my wife was about to reap the reward of that arousal, I told her about my exploits today. When I finished my tale, my wife doubled over laughing.

With tears pouring down her cheeks, Ness said, “Only you, my love, could give a speech to a group mainly comprised of lesbians and walk away with two offers of sex, with one from a lesbian, to boot!”

“Well,” I explained.” To be fair, the lesbian is interested in you, not me.”

Shocked, Ness said, “You offered me to her in exchange for her bisexual girlfriend?”

Affronted, I snapped, “I most certainly did not! After the event, Tracey and I talked, and she congratulated me for doing a good job and that I had wet the knickers of virtually every woman there. Then she confessed that even though she was a lesbian, she was tempted to try me herself. That’s when we discussed how ridiculous monogamy as a concept was. I confessed that you and I enjoyed extramarital affairs on occasion, and I admitted I liked watching you take a cock.

“Then Tracey asked if I’d like to see you take her strap-on, and I laughed, saying I’d already seen it. Tracey asked if you were bisexual, and when I confirmed, she wondered if you’d like to play with her. I explained that the only times you’d had lesbian sex, you were the top and that I wasn’t sure you wanted to bottom to a woman.

“Then I jokingly pointed out that ‘there was nothing for nothing’ and we’d pass unless she offered us a new experience. That’s when Tracey explained her girlfriend was Margot Robinson. You know, the woman I had previously dealt with when doing these events.”

Ness interrupted, “Margot? She’s hot, from what you said. But I thought she was married?”

“Yeah, in the final throes of a divorce, apparently.” I continued, “The point being that Tracey said Margot has always had the hots for me, and she’d be keen to swap if you were. I invited them for dinner but clarified that it was only dinner. Anything else was up to you.”

“Sex with a lesbian, hmm,” Ness mused. “It would almost be like going full circle. My sexual awakening started in the hands of a lesbian, and another lesbian could complete my exploration. Yeah, invite Tracey and Margot. Let’s have dinner and see where it leads.”

“I left it up to Tracey to call,” I explained. “But, if you’re keen, I’ll phone her after the Monies have gone home and arrange for them to visit.”

“Tell me about Eliza,” Ness moaned, her eyes hooding as she fished my rapidly rising penis from my trousers.

I ran through how the staunchly built woman had dragged me from the audience chamber into the foyer and then aggressively propositioned me.

Ness fell to her knees and asked, “So you finger-banged her right there in public?” before mouthing my throbbing member.

“Yup,” I confirmed. “Two fingers in her dirty little whore’s cunt and my thumb on her clitoris.”

“Gawwdd!” Ness moaned around my cock. Then letting me temporarily out of her mouth, she added, “Dirty little whore’s cunt, just like mine, right?”

“Much bigger,” I corrected. “I reckon I can probably fist that slut easily.”

“Can you stretch mine enough to take your fist?” Ness pleaded.

The thought intrigued me. Ness was deep enough as my slightly more than 7+-inch cock only banged against her cervix at its deepest penetration. Plus, she’d had two babies, and their heads were bigger than my fist, so I thought I probably could, assuming we had enough time and lube and Ness didn’t get too sore.

“Do you want me to try my little cock sucking ho bag? Is that what you’re asking?”

“Gawd, yes,” Ness moaned, rolling onto her back and spreading her knees.

In the end, I’d worked four fingers into her cunt before she collapsed from the multiple orgasms and demanded that I fill her ‘saggy whore’s cunt with cum’ (Her words, not mine).

The next morning, I woke to an empty bed and laughter emanating from the kitchen. Checking my watch, I realised I’d slept in. Unusual for me. Rolling out of bed, I showered, put on my running gear, and walked to the kitchen. Surprisingly, my wife and Isla were dressed similarly to me and appeared to be waiting for me.

Smiling brightly, Isla said, “Want some company, Daddy Liam?”

“Think you can keep up?” I teased.

“With Aunty Vanessa, maybe,” Isla stated. “With you, no way. But I’d like to come.”

In her running shorts and singlet, I suddenly realised how fit Isla looked. Since I’d last travelled to Rockhampton to see her, Isla had stripped virtually every ounce of fat from her already slender figure. Now she looked ... well ... ripped, was the word that came to mind.

“What are you bench pressing now, Isla?” I asked.

“70 kg (154 lbs).”

“More than you weigh?” Isla nodded. “Deadlift?”

“105 kg (231 lbs),” she answered.

Knowing where my wife had started and how long she’d worked to achieve the weights she now lifted, I was super impressed with how quickly my young friend had improved.

“How many k’s can you run, and how fast?”

“If I take my time, I can run ten kilometres (6 miles.), Daddy Liam,” Isla expounded. “But at the speed Aunty Nessa runs, I can maybe make three kilometres. (< 2 miles.)”

Again, compared to where she started with virtually no fitness base at all, these were impressive figures.

Smiling, I said, “Impressive, Miss Isla. Very impressive indeed!”

Grinning, Isla held her hands out for a hug, then when I took her into my arms, she pressed her body to me and kissed my cheek before saying, “Thank you, Daddy Liam. Your praise means a lot to me!”

Breaking the contact swiftly, I said to Vanessa, “Looks like this is your show. How far are we going?”

“Let Isla set the pace, babe, but let’s do three kilometres as fast as Isla can. You can loop around again after we’re done. That way, you can get your kilometres in without being held back.”

I typically ran 30 kilometres (19 miles) on Sunday, but I wouldn’t today as I didn’t want to miss a day hanging with our friends. So, I figured Ness’ plan was a good one. I’d cruise through the first three kilometres with Isla and Ness, then blast the loop again as fast as I possibly could, and then call it quits.

Isla did well, managing all but the last half-kilometre at around five minute thirty seconds per kilometre. We needed to almost walk the last part, but I was incredibly proud of my young friend. Ness had handled the run, barely needing to build up a sweat, proving her aerobic fitness had leapt forward. Cruising past home, I opened the taps and blasted through another loop. Less than nine minutes later, my breath coming in rapid gasps, I walked inside.

“Wow, that was quick,” Isla exclaimed as I walked inside.

“Words I hope I never hear you say again,” I joked.

Isla looked at me nonplussed, but I didn’t explain what I meant. However, her mother and my wife tittered at my joke.

“I’ve never said those words to you, babe,” Ness stated, extolling my virtues.

Deciding the subject needed changing, I asked, “What’s on the agenda for today?”

Smiling, Ellen handed me a picnic basket and soft drinks and said, “You’re spending the day with Isla. The rest of us are going to MOMA (Museum Of Modern Art). Enjoy your day, but remember Isla’s too young still, and be appropriate.”

Looking in the basket, I saw a BBQ chicken, some rolls, a salad, and everything else needed to make chicken salad rolls. I took another quick shower, then dressed in khaki shorts and an orange polo with brown loafers, I escorted my young friend to my car, held the door as she sat and then drove towards Somerset Dam. Taking the loop over Mounts Nebo and Glorious, we arrived at the picnic area near the spillway at Somerset Dam.

It was too early to eat, so we hired a double foot-paddle boat from the morose operator (I don’t know why I bother in winter, he bitched as we signed for the craft.) and wandered over the lake created by the dam. The summer’s rains in early 1999 had filled Somerset to capacity, and The Dam Authority was forced to release water to the lower Wivenhoe Dam, which was also nearing capacity.

Twelve years later, engineers panicking, had released water from Somerset as it neared maximum capacity. Wivenhoe, which at the instigation of Queensland Premier Anna (Nanna) Bligh and because of the ending of a prolonged drought, had been filled to more than 70% capacity, was also forced to release water into the Brisbane River, causing millions of dollars of private and commercial building damage as well as several deaths. Some few years later, the inquiry into those deaths sheeted the blame for the floods and deaths to Nanna Bligh’s decision to fill Wivenhoe far beyond its nominal capacity of 30%.

Wivenhoe was built to ensure the floods of 1974 were never repeated. In an eerily similar situation as 2011, the 1974 engineers panicked that the dam would collapse (It wouldn’t as it had been designed to flood over the top.), released the floodgates and caused the 1974 floods. Therefore, Wivenhoe had been built to absorb the excess water from a flooded Somerset and protect the houses and communities below. Meaning Wivenhoe should never have been allowed to fill beyond 30% as, at that level, it could absorb flood water to the extent of 1974 and not have to release it downstream.

Of course, ‘Australia’s first elected female Premier’ (The others had all taken over midterm. Nanna Bligh also took over from Peter Beattie midterm, but she won the subsequent election and was elected Premier in her own right.) couldn’t be pulled down, so the findings of the inquiry were swept under the rug and ‘Nanna Bligh’ escaped unsullied by the inquiry’s findings. A decision that, to this day, pisses me off and exposes the hypocritical difference in response to male politicians’ mistakes and female ones.

After an hour or so of holding hands and cavorting around the lake on the small pedal car, I directed us to an empty beach and set up for our picnic. Isla wore a simple pale yellow pocket dress that hung to her shapely knees. Loose across the bodice, it hid everything it should have but looked gorgeous on her.

Smiling as I watched her cross her ankles and sit, a method of lowering yourself to the ground that I’m sure only athletic young women can accomplish, I marvelled at how blessed I was. This beautiful young woman wanted me to be her first and make her a woman. I, a nearly forty-year-old has been would, on her eighteenth birthday, make love with this gorgeous sylph-like creature.

Opening the basket, I began removing items, but Isla slapped my hands away and said, “Let me, Daddy Liam. I like doing things for you, so lie back and relax and I’ll make the rolls.”

I lay on my side with my head cocked on my hand and bent elbow, watching Isla make our rolls. We’d tied string to a coke bottle and had towed it behind us as we pedalled around the lake but hadn’t brought it with us when we beached, so Isla stood, revealing a tantalising glimpse of thigh, and fetched the bottle.

Pouring the liquid into cups, Isla handed one to me and said, “There you go, Daddy Liam. Coke and a chicken roll, what more could you ask for?”

‘You,’ I thought but didn’t voice. Being this close to her but ridiculously prevented from kissing and petting her by a three-month time barrier grated at me. But it was the law, and I’d promised, so I smiled and replied, “Good company and good food. I could ask for nothing more!”

Leaning forward, Isla kissed my cheek softly and sighed, “I love you, Daddy Liam. You’re the only man for me.”

Shocked, I blurted, “You’re forgetting Ness! I’m not divorcing her!”

Smiling enigmatically, Isla replied, “It’ll work out, Daddy. You’ll see.”

I was worried and wanted to pack up and drive home to discuss what Isla had just said with my wife, but they were out, and I didn’t want to upset my young friend, so I cast what she said out of my mind and concentrated on enjoying the day and her company. However, Vanessa and I would have a deep, prolonged discussion later today. I needed to know what the hell she, Ellen and Isla were cooking up.

Driving the more direct route home, I was fretting about what Isla had said and hadn’t talked to her. Squirming until she leaned against the door, Isla softly said, “Sorry, Daddy Liam. I didn’t mean to upset you. I shouldn’t have said what I did even though it’s true.”

I glanced toward her and, seeing tears pooling in her big blue eyes, took her hand and said, “It was a shock, Isla, I’ll admit that. I’m not worried about me, but I am concerned about you. In love with a married man. That has got to be hard. However, I don’t know what to do about it. My instincts tell me that I should call a halt to our slow, being careful to remain legal, seduction, but, baby girl, I can’t. I love you, Isla. If only you were twenty years older and I was single, I’d marry you in a heartbeat. But you must understand I’ll never leave Ness, so I don’t know what to do.”

Isla’s smile shone through her tears, “You love me, Daddy Liam? Like, love, love me? Not as the daughter of your friend, love me?”

“I love you, Isla, as a man loves a woman, not as anything else. My heart aches when we’re apart and rejoices when we’re together. But then, there’s Vanessa, and I love her at least as much as I love you, and I will never leave her. So that leaves you out in the cold, and I am truly sorry, baby girl.”

“Our love will find a way, Daddy,” Isla stated, replete in the confidence of youth.

All I could see was heartache in the future for my young friend, but I knew it was coming anyway. Whether I consummated our love by taking her virginity and leaving her to return to my wife or breaking our relationship off now, Isla’s heart would be broken.

Thinking that I would hurt her no matter what, tears formed in my eyes, and I wondered if I shouldn’t have nipped this in the bud when her older sister asked me to be her first. Acceding to Tanya’s request meant I almost had to accept Isla’s. Showing preference between the girls was as unacceptable as taking advantage of their love before I legally could.

“Why on earth are you crying, Daddy?” Isla asked.

“Because I can’t be your man, Isla. I love you, but my heart belongs to Ness, so I will break yours when we’ve made love, and I tell you I have to go back to my wife and can’t be with you anymore. You know the rules, honey. I’m yours for one day. After that, it’s up to Ness if we’re ever together again.”

Touching my face, Isla smiled softly and said, “It will work out, Daddy. I know it will. So don’t be sad because I’m not.”

The rest of the week passed without incident. I tried to discuss what Isla had told me with Vanessa, but infuriatingly, all Ness would do was pat my cheek and say, “We’ll deal with it after August sixteenth.”

As a group, we attended another two parks. Isla and I spent the day between spending time together as Vanessa had to work, and the others visited family and friends. I felt guilty for taking Isla away from her family, but she, Jim and Ellen assured me it was what Isla wanted and to enjoy our time together.

Then it was Friday. Jim packed his three into my wife’s car, with Gary driving, and we waved them goodbye. They would arrive at Nara Sea World Resort around 10.00 am, book in, and then spend the whole weekend exploring the park and other attractions, not returning until late Monday afternoon.

A nervous Jim and a glowing Vanessa packed weekend bags and stood ready to leave for The Sheraton above Brisbane’s CBD. Tossing my Maserati’s keys to Jim, I said, “Scratch it, and I’ll have to kill you. Ding it, and I will kill you!”

Watching them drive off, a surreal experience in itself, I placed my hands around Ellen’s hips and squeezed her tightly to me. Then, as I turned her to me, I cupped her firm, apple-sized left breast, tilted my head down and to the right and mashed my lips to hers as I strummed her nipple with my thumb.”

“Strip,” I demanded.

“Out here on the porch?” Ellen gasped.

“Woman, I will not spend the weekend overcoming your objections,” I snarled. “Or, if I have to, I will overcome them with the palm of my hand on your firm ass. Now, strip!”

A small smile played over Ellen’s lips as her eyes lowered, and she meekly said, “Yes, Sir.” However, I knew her submissive response was feigned and knew she’d demand I proved that I was worthy of her submission before she’d let me fuck her. Tonight, and most of tomorrow, would be a battle of wills. Only if her will caved before mine would Ellen give herself wholly to me to use as I saw fit.

Ellen divested herself of the cargo shorts and solid blue butterfly sleeve top she wore, revealing the plainest, ill-fitting plain white bra and knickers I’d ever seen. Wrinkling my nose, I disgustedly said, “What on earth are you wearing? Jaysus, my grandmother wouldn’t be seen dead wearing such trash!”

Blushing, Ellen muttered, “They’re cheap and comfortable. What’s wrong with them?”

“Lingerie should never be ‘cheap and comfortable’,” I declared. “It should make you feel sexy and desirable. These horrid things have to make you feel plain, surely? I bet Jim doesn’t watch you appreciatively when you strip until you’re almost naked. Whereas for me, as soon as Ness reaches to undo her skirt or pants or starts pulling her top off, my eyes are riveted to her, eagerly anticipating what she’ll show.”

“Your wife rarely wears a bra,” Ellen muttered. “So, you get to see her tits as soon as she takes her top off.”

“And you shouldn’t either, Ellen,” I growled. “Your tits are smaller than Ness’, but they stand beautifully high and proud on your chest, and you should stand tall with your shoulders back and delight in the admiration of the men looking.”

“They stare,” Ellen complained. “I’m a good Christian woman, and they shouldn’t look at me like that.”

“Yet you greeted me at the airport dressed as I described precisely.”

“To tease you,” Ellen admitted, blushing guiltily.

I shook my head in exasperation. It was her husband she should have been dressing to tease, not her husband’s friend. I hoped, with encouragement from me, Ellen would more fully release her inner slut as I felt she’d be happier embracing that side of herself. Indeed, her husband would be if she did!

“Stay here and drop your undergarments in the bin,” I demanded. “I’ll be back soon.”

Trembling fearfully at being alone and naked on our front porch, Ellen complied as I raced through the house to grab the rubbing alcohol from the bathroom. Sprinting back, I returned in time to watch Ellen reluctantly pull her knickers down, step out of them and drop them in the steel garbage can we kept at the front door for our recyclable cans.

“Move behind the pillar so you don’t feel so exposed,” I commanded as I covered her underwear with the alcohol. Then I handed her a box of matches and said, “Say goodbye to plain, boring undergarments forever, Ellen. Light a match and burn this filth from your life forever.”

Giggling even though her blush deepened, Ellen did as I asked, and her garments soon burned gleefully.

Taking her inside, I turned her and forcefully pushed her against the wall, then taking her wrists in my hands, I pulled them above her head and commanded that she stand like that. Stepping back, I admired her muscly figure. With every muscle from her chin down clearly defined, Ellen moved with a feline grace every time she shifted. Her high, firm breasts sat widely spaced and high on her chest. Her six-pack stomach rippled as she breathed, and her long, muscular legs screamed power.

“Keep your hands above your head and face the wall,” I demanded.

Ellen turned, and I studied her strong back with its clearly defined muscles, her firm muscular ass and her powerful calves with lust and longing. I had to have her. I had to have her now! Moving up behind her, I put my hand between her shoulder blades and pressed her tits hard against the wall. Then, pulling on her hips, I arched her back and made her protrude her ass. Positioning myself closer, I reached between her spread legs and found her pussy entrance. As I hoped, Ellen was soppingly wet, and she moaned as I slid my middle finger inside her cunt.

“Ohhh, yesss!” Ellen groaned as I curled my finger and stroked her G-spot.

Bending my knees, I placed the head of my throbbing cock against her entrance, then firmly pushed until I was buried to my fullest inside her. I wrapped my arm around Ellen’s neck until her throat rested in the crook of my elbow, and then I pulled her long muscular neck back as I pressed my body firmly against her.

“Ready to be fucked?” I snarled, then gently bit her ear as I pulled back and thrust hard into her.

Ellen didn’t answer, but her ass thrashed against my hips encouraging me to fuck her harder and faster. Grinning, I released her neck, leaned back and grabbed her hips. Then, pulling her back towards me as I slammed into her, I began jackhammering my cock into Ellen’s cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.