Two Daughters - Cover

Two Daughters

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 40

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 40 - A mid-thirties married man is enticed into deflowering his best friend's two daughters.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma   Fa   mt   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

I woke before Ness. Slipping quietly out of bed, I relieved my bladder and contemplated the previous night’s events. Deciding I needed to teach the doctor a lesson, I wondered what I could do to make his life a misery. His actions were inexcusable. Vanessa had volunteered to make his kinky fantasies a reality within the bounds of her comfort levels, and instead of respecting her boundaries, he’d tied her to the bed and used an item designed to cause pain to mark her perfect body.

Oh, don’t get me wrong, I regularly marked her myself, but the marks I gave her were on her tits and ass, invisible unless she was naked, and were caused when Vanessa begged for them. Plus, I’d never force her to have sex with me. Sure, I demeaned and humiliated her to get her motors running and juices flowing, and I often took her roughly, but if Ness said no, then no, it was. I would never take her anyway after a clear refusal.

“Liam!” Vanessa called plaintively.

Rushing back into the room, I leapt onto the bed and pulled her into my arms. “What, baby?” I asked.

“I had a bad dream,” Ness sniffed.

“Dad again?” I asked.

Weeping uncontrollably, she answered, “No. I texted you, and you didn’t come. I was stuck there, unable to move or resist as he whipped me until blood ran across my body. Then he pulled his giant cock out of his pants and was about to shove it, unlubed, in my ass. I was screaming and thrashing about, trying to escape, but I couldn’t. As the nightmare ran, I told myself it was only a dream and knew it was because Jack’s cock, in reality, is only average in length and girth, but I couldn’t stop the images. Then I woke up, and you weren’t here.”

Sobbing, Nessa pleaded, “Please don’t leave me over this, baby. I promise that the next time you warn me, I’ll listen and not allow what you warn me about.”

Crushing her to my chest, I kissed her crying face and fiercely said, “Vanessa Anne Shephard, you are my life, and I love you more than life itself. I would never leave you because some tiny dicked asshole mistreated you when you would have made all his fantasies come true. Trust me on this one. I will make that doctor’s life a living hell! I’ll rope the boys in, and we’ll do everything within our power to ensure he’s never alone with a woman again.”

“Don’t get yourself put in jail for me, Liam. Please, baby, I’ll be okay. I just need some time, okay?”

“He’ll pay for what he did to you, babe,” I declared. “Between what you and the other nurses cook up at work and what I’ll organise with the guys, Doctor Jack Wrigley will never consummate another date. Never get another full night’s sleep and will travel everywhere, afraid for his life. Nothing we will do will be illegal and would be impossible to prove even if it was, but pissant Doctor Jack will wish he’d never been born.”

Her tears gone, I felt my wife smile against my chest as she asked, “What will you do?”

“Someone will watch for him every moment of the day. Every time Jack walks around outside, people will ‘accidentally’ walk into him, knocking him to the ground. They’ll apologise profusely, of course, but a few steps later, it’ll happen again. All night, every night, his phone, mobile and pager will ring at random intervals. Sometimes it’ll be telemarketers trying to interest him in their product. Other times they will be market researchers. Regularly, it will be someone drunk asking for a friend of theirs.”

Giggling, Ness said, “You’re right. It does sound like a living hell. Your footy mates would do that for you?”

“Vanessa, they’ll do it for you. I won’t give them details, so don’t worry. Instead, I’ll tell them that arsehole doctor Jack Wrigley groped you at work, and they will do all they can to ensure he never sleeps a whole night again. I don’t think you ever really understood, babe, but the whole club adored you when I played, and the guys I played with still love you now.”

“I’m horny, honey,” Ness stated, then tentatively added, “Will you go down on me?”

I knew why my wife needed this. In her mind, Ness had equated my showing her I still loved her by tonguing her pussy, despite it being full of her abuser’s cum, with proving I’d forgiven her for her imagined transgression. Even though I did not think she had a transgression to atone for, I knew doing what she requested would help her move past her almost rape.

We made love together until near midday. We didn’t ‘fuck like rabbits’ as we typically did after a dalliance. We made slow, passionate, beautiful love. The orgasms were far apart and long drawn out, expressing love and longing for the other, not desire and sexual need. It was beautiful, and by the time we were exhausted and fell asleep, we felt as close as ever, and Vanessa had totally relaxed.

When we woke, I gently suggested that she talk to a rape counsellor to give her strategies to deal with her ongoing guilt, but Vanessa assured me that my continued love was all she needed.

“After all, Liam,” Ness explained. “He didn’t do anything to me that you and I haven’t already done or that I would have done if only he’d explained what he wanted to do. I confess that I’ve wanted to know what it would be like to submit to another as I do to you. So, if Jack had explained what he wanted, and the three of us discussed what would and could happen, I would have willingly let him crop me and probably had many orgasms. It was being forced to do it that freaked me out.”

Vanessa had just espoused the key component of every Master/little relationship. On the surface, it appears that I, as her Master, have all the control. However, the real power in a Dom/sub relationship resides with the sub. The little sets the terms and boundaries of any play session. They decide when and where sessions start and end and what will occur during the session.

Doctor Wrigley tried to impose his needs on my wife without regard for her limits and boundaries—a totally unacceptable thing to do. If Jack had explained what he wanted, then Vanessa and I would have discussed it and decided if we were comfortable with his request. If we were, Ness would have willingly accepted his cropping and orgasmed many times as she enjoyed the pleasure/pain combination because it heightened her orgasmic response.

A lesson learned that we would never repeat.

Another week passed, and I stood in the arrivals foyer awaiting the Monies’ arrival. As I expected, Isla emerged first. Squealing with delight, she sprinted across the lobby and flung herself into my arms.

Kissing my lips softly, she said, “Hello, Daddy Liam. It’s nice to be in your arms again. Three and a half months, and I am your woman.”

Laughing, I moved her to my hip and greeted Jim, Ellen, Tanya, and Jason. Larry had chosen to stay with his girlfriend in Rockhampton.

Blushing, Tanya asked, “I thought Gary would be here to greet us. Where is he?”

Looking around, I saw him striding across to us. “Parking his car, I assume. Look, there he is.”

Matching Isla’s scream, Tanya rushed across and jumped into my son’s arms.

“You’re late,” she admonished.

“Yeah,” Gary drolly agreed, blatantly groping his girlfriend’s ass. “About fifteen seconds. So, sue me.”

I grinned at my son’s dominant response and knew his and Tanya’s relationship would survive long term. Tanya, as Ness was, was extremely demanding but would respond positively to a firm hand on her ass when she exceeded her boundaries. I did wonder about Tanya’s desire to be monogamous but knew it was none of my business.

Tanya, of course, left with Gary, but the rest of us climbed into Ness’ car. Despite being advertised as a ‘family Gran Tourismo’, my Maserati did not sit five adults comfortably. Ness’ Mazda 626 was a more comfortable alternative.

Close to three O’clock pm, we arrived home. Jim and Ellen would share the guest room. Tanya and Gary, as an engaged couple, would sleep together. Jason and Adrian would share his room, topping and tailing (Heads at opposite ends of the bed.), so they didn’t appear to be ‘sleeping together’. That left Isla as the only one bedless.

I showed her our expansive couch and suggested I would cuddle her until she slept, then join my wife in our bed. Grinning, Isla readily agreed, and after setting up their rooms, we met in the lounge. Isla immediately climbed into my lap, accompanied by grins from Ellen and Vanessa and a grimace from Jim.

Wriggling, Isla snuggled onto my chest with her head under my chin and sighed happily. “It’s good to be held by you again, Daddy Liam. I miss your visits.”

Kissing her softly, I replied, “I miss them, too, honey. But you need to get used to it because we’re together for just the one night, remember?”

Isla glanced towards the kitchen where her mother and Ness talked, smiled and said, “We’ll see. Besides, I’m coming down to go to Uni next year, and we’ll see each other more often then.”

Of course, that reminded me that Jim had informed me that Isla expected to live with Ness and me as she attended Uni, and I wondered why Isla hadn’t said anything yet.

Jason played Nintendo with Aaron in his room as Ellen talked with Ness. So looking to where Jim sat, I asked, “What’s on the agenda for the week, brother?”

“We’re going to do the theme parks, Liam,” Jim answered. “One every second day. On the days between, we’ll catch up with family and spend time with you guys. When we go to the parks, you all can come with us if you want.”

“I’m not sure if Gary can get time off...”

“Yeah, all good, Dad,” he piped in from where he sat with Tanya. “I’ve arranged for two weeks off. Tanya and I will spend a few extra days alone on the coast.”

“Cool,” I said before continuing, “The rest of us would love to come. If Ness can’t get time off, we’ll call her in sick for the park days.” Then I counted the days and parks and realised there was a math problem. Four parks every other day equated to eight days. When he called, Jim indicated they were only staying for a week. “I assume you’re staying for over a week, then?” I asked.

For some reason, Jim coloured before replying, “Umm, yeah. If it’s okay, we’ll stay until Monday week.”

“Stay as long as you want, brother. You know you’re always welcome here. But why the blush?”

Jim’s blush deepened, and he looked away guiltily, “Want to go get a beer somewhere?” He asked.

Realising he didn’t want to talk in front of Isla, I tickled her ribs and said, “Mind if I have my lap back, gorgeous? Your dad and I need to go talk shit over beer.”

Snuggling closer, Isla mock whined, “But I’m comfortable!” But she then hopped up and went to find her mother.

Our nearest licenced club was the Wynnum Worker’s Club down the bottom of the hill, less than a kilometre from home. But it was a shit hole and not somewhere I’d take someone I disliked, let alone a mate. So, instead, I drove us to The Manly Hotel and Bar.

Getting in my Maserati, Jim said, “Nice! Must be fun being rich.”

Laughing, I explained that it was my one indulgence. I’d dreamed of having one since I was a kid, so now I had the money, I figured, why the fuck not?

Finding a relatively quiet corner, I bought beers and settled down to wait. Unfortunately, Jim’s reticence returned, along with an embarrassed blush. Eventually, he managed, “Ellen told me about you fingering her to two orgasms and the circumstances they occurred, Liam.”

“Shit!” I spat. “I promise, brother. It would never have gone beyond that! I brought her off to prevent her from encouraging me to go further. As I did it, I explained that if she continued to tease me, I would fuck her and leave her face covered in cum and make her explain why to you and your kids.”

Holding his hand up, Jim said, “That makes no sense, Liam. You fingered her to stop from fucking her? But it doesn’t matter as I’m no longer angry at you. I was when Ellen confessed, and I wish to hell she hadn’t, but Ellen insisted that it was her weakness, not yours. That she wanted you to fuck her, and other than fingering her, you refused.”

Ashamed, I whispered, “Sorry, brother. Given what I did, I’m surprised you still wanted to stay with us.”

“Well, Liam,” Jim said. “That brings us to the reason I wanted to chat with you alone. If we remain friends, something I hope we are for all our lives, you’re going to fuck Ellen. It’s inevitable. Ellen has said she wants you to and will continue to tease and torment you until you do. So, my brother, I have a proposition for you. I’ve booked the five youngsters into Nara Sea World Resort from next Friday until Monday morning.

“I’ve also booked a room at The Sheraton Brisbane for the same period. My proposal is that I take Vanessa to that booking, and you stay home with Ellen. Three nights and days where we have a total wife swap. All activities available, nothing prohibited except by our wives. We meet back at your place on Monday, pack our things and go home. No sharing experiences and no recriminations allowed. Then, and I already know I will want to, if we all feel good about what we did, you and I will talk and arrange a longer swap. Maybe for up to two weeks.”

I had no idea what to say and sat staring at him until Jim grinned and said, “First time I’ve ever seen you speechless, Liam. Did I shock you because you thought I’d never offer to swap? You’re right, and I can’t believe we’re having this conversation, but, as I said, you and Ellen will fuck, so I may as well get something out of it, too.”

Finding my voice, I finally answered, “Because you think your wife and I will fuck regardless is not a good enough reason to swap, brother. I swear to you on my children’s lives that I will never fuck Ellen without your and Ness’ permission, no matter how many times I have to tell her no.”

“And the next time Ellen teases you, and you decide to finger her off to make her back down? What happens when she groans and says, “Go for it. Fuck me if you want.” What then?”

“Shit, brother! You think she will?”

Jim shook his head and replied, “I don’t think she will. I know she will.”

“Then I need never be alone with her!” I stated firmly.

Jim laughed, which shocked me almost as much as his swap statement, “Alright,” he said. “Confession time. I want to fuck Vanessa. I always have. She is so hot, Liam, and I’m jealous that Larry got what I always wanted. So, will you agree to swap?”

Giving my friend an embarrassed smile, I admitted I’d wanted to fuck Ellen for years, too. I agreed to the swap but pointed out that Ellen would have to convince Ness first, and given their occasionally rocky relationship, that was no done deal.

“They’ve been much closer since they began organising my daughters’ nights with you, Liam,” Jim pointed out. “Plus, they share some secret they haven’t divulged to either of us, so I think Nessa will agree.”

I wanted to apologise for having already devirginised one of his daughters whilst planning to do the same to the other, but I knew it wouldn’t help to ease his mind, so I let it lie. But Jim hadn’t finished shocking me.

“Jason will ask Vanessa if she’ll be his first this week, brother. Just so you know.”

I had to laugh. I mean, what else could I do? “Jaysus, brother! What is it with your family wanting to fuck mine? Larry and Ness, me and Tanya, Gary and Tanya, me and Isla, and now Jason and Ness? All instigated by your family. Do we come across as that big a bunch of sluts?”

“Don’t forget: Me with Nessa and you with Ellen,” Jim quipped. Then his grin slid from his face, and he looked pensive, “It’s another mistake Ellen and I made, Liam. You allowed your kids to grow up exposed to sex and sensuality. Oh, don’t get me wrong —everything you and Nessa allowed your children to see was age appropriate and modest, but you allowed your kids to learn that affection and sex between loving adults is a good thing.

“Ellen and I were prudes, not even mentioning we had sex, let alone openly showing affection around them. As a result, my four gravitated towards the happier and closer family you guys are and want to experience that for themselves.

“If Ellen and I had been more open about our sexuality and explained things to our kids, they would probably have been less curious and developed relationships with people their age. But that doors shut, and we deal with what we have —all four of my kids wanting you and Nessa to initiate them into sex. I’m just grateful you and Vanessa are honourable and insisted everyone waited until it was legal for them to have sex. As a teacher, it may have been awkward if you hadn’t.”

“Yeah, Jim,” I sighed. “The law is completely bogus. You know that. I mean, who decided on eighteen? Fuck! Why not make it twenty-one? Then no one can argue you’re ‘not mature’ enough to decide. I don’t agree, but it’s the law, so I’ll abide by it and wait until Isla turns eighteen.” Leaving that sit there, I grinned and said, “So, I guess I’ll see you at yours in a little more than three months.”

Surprisingly, Jim shook his head, “Elle said Isla’s flying here for the week starting Sunday, August fifteenth. Didn’t you know?”

“I know those three are cooking something up between them, but what, they’re not telling me!”

“Nor me,” Jim averred. “But I don’t think I will like it.”

“One more beer, and we’d best head home, brother,” I said. “No use you starting your holiday in the doghouse with Ellen.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.