Two Daughters - Cover

Two Daughters

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 4

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A mid-thirties married man is enticed into deflowering his best friend's two daughters.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma   Fa   mt   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

July the fourth saw another circled day and arrow. “Nine months and a nubile teenager will have her willing legs around your waist,” Vanessa had written.

I grinned at my sniggering wife and said, “You’re enjoying this way too much, honey. I might have to bend you over my knee and spank your naughty ass!”

“Oh, would you, please?” My wife replied, her voice dripping with desire. “The kids are in school, and it’s been way too long since you’ve disciplined me.”

“You don’t want to wait for the photo?” I asked.

“I forgot about that,” Ness said. “When does the mailman normally get here?”

“Around midday,” I replied.

“What’s it now?” She asked. “Close to ten?”

I nodded.

“Can you do something to tide me over until then?”

“Sure,” I confirmed. “Run and get your biggest vibrator, a butt plug, lube, the rope bag, and a spreader bar from our closet.”

Vanessa ran back with the things only moments later.

Thinking about what I wanted, I added, “Get that thin, see-through white business shirt of mine from our robe.”

“What is going through that evil mind of yours, Liam?” Ness grinned as she ran to obey.

“Do what you’re told, woman,” I growled. “Or the disciplining will start now!”

Screeching to a stop, Ness turned back to me and said, “That’s not a very effective deterrent, given how much I like it, baby!” She grinned, daring me to spank her.

“Of course, the discipline for wilful disobedience is to be fully clothed, sitting on a chair facing the corner, blindfolded, wearing noise-cancelling earphones and forbidden to see Tanya’s latest photo. You know that, right?” I replied evenly.

“You wouldn’t!” Vanessa pleaded.

Instead of answering, I raised an eyebrow, crossed my arms, and waited.

“You would!” She accused, now sprinting from the room.

“Naked by the time you return!” I yelled after her.

Vanessa returned only a few seconds later and hung the shirt on the back of a kitchen chair.

I took the longest rope from the bag and wound it around Ness’ body, alternating going over and under her tits, ensuring they were squeezed tightly. This step wouldn’t be needed on a woman whose tits were less firm than Vanessa’s. However, Ness’ breasts are so firm that the rope would immediately slip off if I skipped this step.

After tying the ends off, I took two more lengths of rope from the bag and fashioned one end of each of them into ‘hangman nooses’ before looping them over her head, leaving the noose loose. Next, I worked these ropes under the one running tightly around her back and chest and wound them around Ness’ breasts. Pulling each loop tight forced Ness’s breast flesh to be squeezed against her nipple, well, the front of her tits, if you prefer.

Now that I had her tits turning deliciously purple, I paused her bondage to ‘play’ with her. Taking two pegs from the laundry, I attached them to Vanessa’s nipples. As the pegs squeezed shut on her breast nubs, Vanessa groaned deeply, and her arousal flared, filling my nostrils with her scent.

I waited for Ness to lift her eyes from fixedly staring at her peg festooned tits, then smiled at her before taking one of the pegs in my fingers and thumb and tugging on it. When Ness moaned and her hips shuddered, I released it, then repeated the action on her other nub. Then, flicking the pegs, I slid my hand between my wife’s thighs and cupped her mound before slipping two fingers into her soaking cunt.

“Make me cum, baby, please,” Vanessa begged.

But I had no intention of doing so! Instead, with practised ease, I worked her to close to her peak but stopped just before she popped. Next, I effortlessly picked her up, sat her on the kitchen table, and handed her my shirt to put on.

“Why do you want me to put this on?” Ness whined, thinking I wasn’t going to play after all.

“Do it!” I barked, making her jump.

As soon as she donned my shirt and did up the buttons, I tied her hands together and undid the buttons until the first buttoned one was just under her tightly bound tits. Ness’ squeezed, purple tits and protruding nipples were clearly visible through her barely opaque shirt and left little to the imagination.

Moving onto the next stage of my ‘play’, I lay my wife back onto the table, lifted her feet onto it, spread her knees, and attached the spreader bar. The spreader bar held Ness’ legs splayed lewdly open, her sex displayed for anyone in the kitchen to see. I tied Vanessa’s ankles together to ensure her legs remained spread as far as possible.

Now that I had her positioned as I wanted, I took a final piece of rope and tied her hands to the spreader bar, leaving just enough length for Ness to reach her pussy. Finally, I placed her thick, close to my cock sized vibrator in her tied hands and turned it on before using a tea towel to cover her eyes.

“Cum for me, slut,” I demanded, flicking a peg as my wife slid the vibrator into her cunt.

When I flicked the peg, Ness grunted, “Umph,” and her pussy thrust up at the vibrator. I grabbed a peg and twisted it. “Arrrghhh!” She groaned, her body shuddering with barely unrequited lust.

“I said, ‘cum for me, slut’,” I snarled as I slapped her clit.

“Ohhhhhh, Gaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwdd!” Ness wailed as she began orgasming, juices flooding from her fluttering-open cunt.

“Look at you, you filthy cock gobbling, cum guzzling, dirty ho bag,” I snarled into her ear. “What kind of dirty slut orgasms with their tits tied up, someone watching, and stuffing a fake cock into their own cunt?”

“Oh, Gawd! Oh, Gawd! Oh, Gawd! OH MY FUCKING, GAAAAWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDD!” Vanessa howled as orgasms continually blasted over her.

Just then, we heard a knock on the door.

Grinning, I yelled, “Just a minute!” and swiftly unhooked the spreader bar and untied Vanessa’s ankles. Then helping my wife to her feet, I ordered, “Answer the door, slut.”

“No!” She whispered.

“Yes!” I insisted, glaring at her and pointing.

“Oh, shit!” Vanessa muttered, reluctantly opening the door, her tied tits blatantly displayed.

I stood in the hall so I could observe the postie’s reaction. When Ness first opened the door, his eyes naturally fell to her deliciously displayed breasts, then down to her barely covered pussy. But, to his credit, he snapped his eyes to her face and held them until Ness handed him his pen and pad. He managed to keep his eyes off Vanessa’s body until he straddled his bike, then his need to look overcame his professionalism, and he glanced back in time to see Ness, at my whispered command, bending over to pick up the ‘dropped’ letter.

“Fuuuuccck!” He sighed in awe before riding away.

Blushing redder than sunburn, Ness flashed her grin at me, then accusingly said, “You are so bad, Liam Shephard!”

“Me?” I innocently asked. “I didn’t just flash my tits, arse and cunt at the mailman!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.