Two Daughters - Cover

Two Daughters

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 39

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 39 - A mid-thirties married man is enticed into deflowering his best friend's two daughters.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma   Fa   mt   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

November and December brought the usual rounds of end of season awards nights and Christmas parties, so I had plenty to occupy my mind. As is typical, I had to fend off numerous flirting attempts after giving my speeches, but they were mostly harmless, not genuine attempts to lure me into bed but more efforts to see if I found them attractive.

As I typically do, I’d glance at their husband or boyfriend to gauge their reaction to what their wife/girlfriend was doing. If they were smiling and/or avidly watching, I’d flirt back and maybe casually brush a nipple or cup an ass as I kissed their girl. But if they glared, I’d immediately brush the woman in question, even sternly telling them I was married and would not put up with them doing that.

Unfortunately, besides another visit from Kalaya and Ricky, nothing much happened on the social front. Every Friday, without fail, I’d spend up to an hour chatting with Isla. Because of her age, we kept our chats appropriate, but we were setting the scene for our night together, with our anticipation building deliciously. As she expected, I’d also randomly call her at other times. Plus, she’d often arrive home to find roses or some small gift I’d sent her.

Vanessa helped me choose these gifts. To prevent embarrassment, none of my gifts were overly large or expensive but were designed to show young Miss Isla I’d listened to what she’d shared and cared enough to send something to help. Among what I’d sent her was a sapphire on a gold chain, a gold watch, and a complete set of Estee Lauder’s latest skincare and makeup products. But I think the gift Isla enjoyed most was the three-foot-high stuffed teddy bear dressed in an old Brisbane Bears uniform I sent.

“I sleep with Liam (What she’d named the bear) cuddled to me every night, Daddy,” Isla informed me a few weeks after she’d received it. “I imagine you are holding me, and I sleep well every night. I can’t wait until I can sleep in your arms again! But I don’t trust myself to be appropriate, so we’ll have to wait until my eighteenth birthday.”

So we came to the dog days of January and February. These months are unbearable in Brisbane. Constantly hot, humid and oppressive, with an almost daily mid-afternoon thundershower. Unfortunately, the storm provided only temporary relief because the sun came out behind the rain, making things even muggier and more unbearable than before.

During Jan and Feb, I ran early in the morning before the sun’s heat added to the humidity. Every run, it seemed, sapped my energy and made me slower than at any other time of year. As a result, I spent more time in my home gym and at my local gym than I typically did. I increased my bench press to 160 kg (353 lbs) and deadlift to 205 kg (452 lbs). But for distance running, this was extra weight I had to carry and didn’t help. As the days cooled, I’d ease off the weights and lean out until I’d dropped from the heavily muscled 100 kg (220 lbs) I currently was to my ideal of 95 kg (210 lbs).

Ness continued working on her strength and flexibility, but although her flexibility improved, she’d plateaued with how much weight she could lift. However, I saw she’d gained muscle mass and knew she’d soon find she could lift more. It’s how it works. No gains for ages until you almost give up in despair, then sudden increases, sometimes even dramatic improvements, in the amount you can lift.

February meant Ricky was deep into preseason training, so I spent a lot of time working on his aerobic and core strength fitness. Those two things, combined with his poor field kicking, were why Ricky was in and out of the Firsts. Fortunately for Ricky, they were three areas I excelled in, so we spent time together addressing these issues.

It was interesting to watch Ricky interact with the group at training. At the club and on the field, Ricky was the consummate ‘Alpha Male’ personality type —decisive, aggressive, and confident. In his role as a defensive midfielder, he was unafraid to bark orders at even the captain and more experienced teammates and directed the team’s defence skilfully and firmly.

However, off the field and away from the club, Ricky’s true character emerged, especially if Vanessa was near. In my, Kalaya’s and Vanessa’s presence, he became submissive, and his preference for homosexual sex became apparent. Although, after the first night’s request, Ricky had never asked me to fuck him, he, Kalaya and Ness made it clear I could if I wanted to. Unfortunately for them, I could see myself putting my balls in a meat mincer before sticking my dick in a man’s ass.

March meant preseason games and intraclub trials, so I had corporate boxes to host along with the usual new sponsor meet and greets. At the end of the previous season, AFL legend Leigh Matthews (Voted best player of the twentieth century.) became The Lion’s coach, signalling a dramatic shift in coaching methods.

Past players were still welcome to attend training but were reduced to a spectating role unless they were on the coaching roster. Because of my past services, I was added as a non-paid technical coach responsible for teaching rookies and other players struggling with their field kicking skills. However, Mister Matthews and I had never seen eye-to-eye as I’d played on him successfully several times towards the end of his career, reducing his output to one goal every time. Mister Matthews seemed to take those defeats personally and was cold towards me. Therefore, although I continued to work with several players, including Ricky, away from the club, I stopped attending official training days.

March became April, and mid-way through the month, Jim Monie phoned to ask if he and the family, minus Larry, could stay with us for a week during the May school holidays. That was only two weeks after he called, so I finally had something to look forward to. Ness and I discussed what things Isla and I could do together that wouldn’t affect the Monie family’s holiday break, but we decided we couldn’t make any plans until they got here as we didn’t know what they planned to do.

Ness suggested that I snuck into Isla’s room to hold her and let her sleep in my arms. However, that put Isla and me back into the precarious position of keeping our relationship age appropriate until her eighteenth birthday, so I quickly nixed that idea.

As I lounged on the couch the following Friday afternoon, Vanessa brought a tall, older, ruggedly handsome man home to meet me. Standing, I held out my hand and said, “Liam Shephard. Vanessa’s husband.”

“Er, Jack Wrigley. I’m a doctor where your wife works, Mister Shephard. And I confess I’ve been shamelessly flirting with Vanessa since I joined her team late last year. She enjoyed our flirtatious conversations, so I propositioned her today, looking for a bit of fun. Vanessa agreed but said I have to ask you first. Umm, shit. This is awkward!”

Shaking his hand, I grinned and asked, “Married?”

“Not since the bitch took off with her personal trainer six weeks ago.”

Looking teasingly at Ness, I pretended to consider whether I’d give permission or not. Then, as Ness moved nervously, I winked at her, shook Jack’s hand and said, “Have fun, you two. Ness, I’ll see you for dinner tomorrow night.”

Grinning widely, Ness leapt into my arms, her pussy hot against my groin, covered my face with kisses, and squealed, “You’re the best, babe! You are so going to be fucked for the rest of the weekend!” Then she wriggled to get down, kissed Jack and added, “Wait for me in the car, handsome. I’ll pack an overnight bag, say goodbye to my kids and meet you out there.”

Unfortunately, neither was home yet, so I promised to tell them she loved them and would return tomorrow.

On her way out, Ness pressed her forehead to mine, kissed me, and whispered, “He wants to play bad daddy/adult daughter games. Is that wicked, or what?”

Even though it was only role play, I wasn’t comfortable with the idea, but if my wife felt like being naughty, she would be, so I sucked it up and remained silent. “How old is he?” I asked.

“Nearly sixty,” Ness replied. “Old enough for the role to fit!”

Shaking my head, I (It turned out to be prophetic.) stated, “Do not let him tie you up. You’re stronger than he can believe and have your martial arts training, but if you’re tied, and things go too far, none of that will help you.”

Blushing, Ness admitted that she hoped he’d spank her, but that was as far as she was prepared to go. But even that was further than she’d previously gone with a casual affair. However, I knew that Ness would do it anyway, even if I protested, so it was better to leave it at that.

Managing to smile despite my misgivings, I said, “Have fun.”

I considered calling Adriana and visiting if she was available because Vanessa had given me a free pass to see her anytime, but I decided against it. Vanessa telling me what she would do with Jack made me uneasy. My Grandmother and mother claimed to have ‘second sight’, a vague ability to see into the future. I didn’t think I had it, but I occasionally had bad feelings about things or events, and I’d learned through hard experience not to ignore those feelings.

I’d gone to bed around midnight, increasingly concerned about Ness’ safety. Sleeping fitfully with my mobile phone resting on my chest, I hoped my wife was safe but feared she wasn’t. Dozing, I felt my phone vibrate on my chest. Picking it up, I saw it was from Vanessa. Quickly opening it, I read, “Help. 20 Beanga Street.”

Tossing on shorts and a polo, I stamped my feet into my flip-flops and raced for the car. Checking the Refidex, I saw there was only one Beanga Street listed. It was in Greenslopes, not too far from our home. Too far for comfort, though, so I dialled ‘000’ (Australia’s equivalent of 911.) Getting through to an operator, I explained that my wife was visiting a work colleague tonight but had just texted me saying “Help” and an address. She promised to despatch a squad car on an emergency run and told me to wait at home.

“Bugger that!” I told her. “If I get there before the police, I’ll kill the prick with my bare hands!”

“If you do, the police will have no choice but to arrest you for murder, Sir,” the dispatcher told me, but I didn’t care and was racing for Beanga Street as fast as my Maserati would go.

Getting to Beanga Street, I found the area illuminated by several cop cars’ strobing lights. The site was lit up like downtown and cordoned off with numerous officers milling around. Spotting Vanessa sitting on the step of an ambulance, I sprinted towards her. An officer stepped in front of me, but I snarled, “Husband!” and he wisely moved aside.

Stopping before my wife, I saw Jack being interviewed by two cops further down the street, “Why isn’t that asshole in cuffs?” I snarled at the officer talking to Ness.

“Sorry, Sir,” the policeman politely said. “At the moment, we have a ‘she said, he said’ situation, and until we figure out what’s happened, we’re not arresting anyone.”

Digging my phone out, I opened Ness’ text. Then, showing it to the officer, I growled, “Because any woman having sex voluntarily texts “Help” to their husband!”

Ness was naked except for a blanket thrown around her, whereas Jack wore shorts and a T-shirt. I protested, but the officer said, “Sir, we found your wife naked, face down and tied to a bed. That man there stood over her, holding a riding crop, and it was evident he’d used it on her. We took him into custody, released your wife and got her out of there as quickly as possible. Now, I understand why you’re angry, but you must settle down and let me do my job, or I will need you to leave.”

“And if I refuse to go?” I snarled.

“I’ll have you arrested and taken away,” the cop stated levelly.

Looking around disdainfully, I growled, “I doubt you brought enough officers to do that!”

“Babe?” Ness said calmly. Then when I turned to her, she added, “I’m okay, my love. We fucked once early in the night, and it was good. Then Jack wanted to role-play Father/bad daughter. I agreed, but we arranged that he would tie only my hands and use his hand to spank my bottom. Then, when I was wet from the spanking, he would fuck me again. However, he tied my feet once my hands were tied and used the riding crop on me. I pretended to enjoy it for a few moments, then begged Jack to let me up so I could pee.

“I grabbed my phone as I walked to the loos and texted you, then scared of what he would do if I locked myself in and waited. I returned to his bedroom and let him tie me up again. Jack barely had time to hit me a third time before the officers came boiling in through the door and whisked me away.

She spoke to the officer and said, “So, officer, let me repeat. There is no point doing a rape kit because I wasn’t raped. I had sex with Jack willingly and with my husband’s approval. What we didn’t approve of was Jack using the crop on me and fucking me when I was tied up.

“I’d like him charged with assault, but it will be hard to prove because I agreed to most of what happened tonight and enjoyed almost all of it. Therefore, I’d like to thank you for attending so quickly and rescuing me from what may have become a bad situation, and I think it’s best we leave it at that.”

“The welts on your back?” The officer asked. “He drew blood with some of them. We should, at least, take photos of those and ensure they’re documented, in case you change your mind.”

Vanessa shook her head, “His lawyer will argue in court that I’m a pain slut who enjoys being hurt. And if I have to answer those questions, I must admit that in the right circumstances, I enjoy pain when I’m having sex, and then the case is dismissed.

“Officer, I’m appreciative of your saving me, but trying to prosecute this will bring shame and infamy to me and my family. Can you imagine the paper’s headlines? ‘The bondage doctor with the dirty nurse. Who’s telling the truth? Did the doctor have permission, as he claims, or was the nurse tied and raped? Read it here!’ No, officer. I won’t pursue Jack’s arrest.

“Rest assured, though. Every nurse in the hospital will know to never be alone with him, and if he thinks we can be unhelpful now, wait until they hear what he did to me. His position will be untenable in no more than a few weeks because he will never get anything done unless he does it himself.”

“And you, Sir?” The officer asked, knowing he was on a losing streak with my wife. “Do you think your wife should seek to have her abuser arrested? Surely you cannot be happy that another man has made love to your wife and then hit her with a crop?”

“If I catch him alone, I’ll whip him to within an inch of his life,” I muttered before speaking louder and saying, “My wife and I, with the blessing of the other, enjoy the occasional illicit affair, officer. So, I agree with Vanessa. This wasn’t rape. However, I’d like to see him charged with assaulting my wife with the riding crop, but as she said, it will quickly degenerate into a media circus. And as you haven’t arrested Jack, you also realise any arrest would be on shaky grounds.”

Giving me a hard stare, the officer replied, “I will pretend I didn’t hear your threat, Sir. But I will not forget that you made it. If Doctor Wrigley presents with the wounds you threatened in any emergency room, I will arrest you immediately and charge you with aggravated assault.” Then he looked around to ensure he wasn’t overheard, leaned closer and muttered, “But if you decide he needs to trip over something, then you accidentally fall on him twenty or thirty times, we’ll look the other way.”

Stepping back, the officer returned to professionalism and asked, “So you’ve decided not to press charges and wish to take no further action in this matter. Is that your position, Ma’am?”

“Yes, officer,” Vanessa confirmed.

“And you, Sir?”

“I’m with my wife, Officer,” I leaned forward to read his name tag, “Stevens.” Then checking we couldn’t be heard and he didn’t wear a wedding ring, I whispered, “Drop past our home when your shift ends. I’m sure Vanessa will happily show you how appreciative of your rescue she is.”

The effect I had on him was immediately evident by his blatant erection. Officer Frank Stevens glanced about quickly and asked, “Is she like your whore, or something? Does she do tricks for money for you?”

Ness leant in, “Nah, Frank. I’m just a dirty slut that loves to fuck. Drop around when your shift ends, and I’ll show you.” She traced the outline of the officer’s glans with her fingers. “Please come. I want to show you how thankful I am.”

“I’m not gay,” Officer Stevens groaned. “So I’m not into your husband.”

Thankful, I said, “Thank goodness for that because neither am I. But if you’ve ever wanted to double do a slut, mine will fulfil that fantasy for you.”

“Can I have her ass?” Frank pleaded. “I’ve never had a woman prepared to let me take her in the ass.”

“What time can we expect you?” I asked.

“My shift ends at four. I’ll shower and freshen up at the station. So, no later than five. Is that okay?”

“Yes,” I answered. “It’s nearly 2.00 am now. By the time we get home and get Vanessa cleaned up, it’ll be close to three. That will give us an hour’s shuteye, and be ready when you arrive. You have our address, right?”

“It’s in my report,” Frank confirmed. “I’ll get it from there and see you around 5.00 am.”

“Is that all, officer?” I asked, speaking normally.

“Yes, Sir,” the officer answered using the same volume. “You may leave now, but remember, you may change your mind at any time and report your assault to the police. I would, however, recommend you have your doctor take photos of and record your wife’s injuries shortly so you have evidence of the assault.”

A female copper brought Vanessa’s clothes and handbag, then she helped her into the ambulance and waited until Vanessa dressed before asking if anything was missing. Vanessa checked her bag and shook her head. Smiling, the officer told Ness to hang tough and walked away.

I walked with Vanessa to her car and held the door open as she climbed in. “No panties, you slut!” I smilingly told her.

Ness began shaking, tears forming in her eyes. “That was too close, Liam,” she sobbed. “I should have listened to your warning that something was wrong. Please don’t be angry with me.”

Lifting her back out of the car, I crushed her to my chest and hugged her fiercely. “I could never be angry with you for something like this, Vanessa. You know me better than that. I’m only grateful that you texted me and the police arrived in time. You know, babe? I’m proud of you. Most women would have frozen and been unable to conjure their escape. But you kept calm, devised a strategy, and carried it out perfectly, therefore avoiding being raped. You did well, my love. I’m glad you’re safe.

Turning her face up for me to kiss, Ness snuggled against me before asking, “What’s with slutting me out to that police officer?”

“You need to get straight back on the bike, babe. If you don’t, you’ll be terrified of trying again. The officer seems a likely candidate to enjoy my wife, the Mega Slut, so I’ve invited him to play.”

Smiling into my chest, Ness said, “To paraphrase he who is dearest to my heart. Most guys would be happy when their wife stopped fucking around, but you, my love, are encouraging me to continue. What’s with that?”

“What’s with that is that I get to watch your dirty little whore’s cunt ploughed open by what seems to be a fairly sizeable cock, instead of lying in bed and fantasising about it. That’s what’s with that!”

I purposefully tried to turn her on so she wouldn’t dwell on what had nearly happened. On her drive home, I hoped Ness would spend it anticipating the cop’s visit, not reliving her almost rape. But I decided I couldn’t risk her slipping into depression, so I tossed her my keys. “Get into my car and follow me for a few streets, babe. Pull in behind me when I stop.”

I got in her car, drove to the Carina Heights shopping precinct on Winstanley Street, and parked. Then, locking her car, I encouraged Ness into the passenger’s seat and went home.

Getting there, I escorted her inside and down to our bedroom. Then, glaring at her, I demanded, “Strip, my knob-gobbling, cum drinking, anal-loving whore. Show me what your slut self allowed another man to do.”

Unfortunately, instead of lust, Vanessa burst into tears and fell to her knees before me. “I’m sorry, honey,” she cried, confirming my fear that the arsehole doctor had destroyed her sexual confidence. “I’ll never let another man touch me again. Please don’t leave me. I’ll be better, I promise.”

Picking her up and tenderly kissing her, I whispered, “You will be better, my love. In slightly more than ninety minutes, you’ll show that big-dicked policeman how big a slut you can truly be. I’ll be there, and you will make me proud. Even if I have to tan your hide to make you do it.”

“Jack tied me up and striped my back and ass, babe. I had to pretend to enjoy it, so he continued to do it and not start fucking me. I came when that arsehole hit me because he wanted me to. I’m so ashamed, honey. Please, cancel the copper. It’s time I became a responsible wife and mother and stopped being such a slut.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.