Two Daughters - Cover

Two Daughters

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 38

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 38 - A mid-thirties married man is enticed into deflowering his best friend's two daughters.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma   Fa   mt   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

An unknown time later, I woke on my side with Vanessa still spooned but moaning as she diddled her clit and slid her hips back and forth along my pole. Putting my hand on her hip to stop her, I said, “Sorry, babe, too sore.” Then I lifted her, rolled onto my back and then lowered her pussy onto my mouth.

With her knees on either side of my shoulders, Ness tossed her hair, played with her nipples and watched me eat her pussy, “You’re the best I’ve ever had at that, lover,” she told me. “Man or woman, the best!”

Lifting her up so I could speak, I grinned, “With your vast experience of two women, I’m the best, huh? Man or woman?”

“Smart ass,” Ness sniffed, slapping the top of my head.

“Slut,” I shot back. “But let’s not go there because I’m too sore to even think about sliding into your delicious pussy.”

“He sure seems interested though,” Ness giggled as her dainty hand surrounded my rigid cock.

“That’s cos he’s a brainless fool who doesn’t know when to quit.” After tonguing my wife to a quiet, shuddering orgasm, I said, “Sorry, babe, I can’t penetrate you. Do you want me to go down on you again or use some toys?”

“Maybe after the do tonight,” Vanessa said. “What time do we need to be there, and what do you want me to wear?”

“Can you do glamorous with a hint of slutty?” I asked.

“I’ve got that dark green, spaghetti-strap, clinging silk dress that barely covers my boobs and ass and has a side split almost to my left hip that I haven’t worn to an official function yet. Will that do?”

“Show me?” I requested.

Pulling the item out of the closet, Vanessa showed it to me.

“Perfect,” I said.

Ness pulled out her 7-in strappy stiletto heels, “These to go with? Along with my black Chanel clutch? I’ll wear my gold upper arm snake bands to add that slightly slutty look.”

“Black stay-ups?” I ventured.

But Ness shook her head. “The dress is too short, and there would be a gap between the top of the stocking and the hem of my dress. That’s too slutty for a do like this.”

“You’re right,” I acknowledged. “Bare legs it is. A thong or no knickers, though!”

“No knickers?” Ness giggled. “You want men staring at my exposed cunt!”

Smiling, I replied, “And women. I like them both staring.”

“Okay,” Vanessa accepted. “I need to go to the salon and get my legs, crack, and pussy waxed. Plus, I need the grey roots touched up again. So, I’ll see you around five, okay?”

Wondering why women needed seven hours at a salon (it was only 10.00 am now), I said, “Yeah, as long as you’re not much later than that. I’m hosting, and you know I like to get there at least an hour before the first guests to ensure everything’s set up and working as it should.”

“What time do you want to be there?”

“It’s scheduled to start at 7.00, so an hour before then?”

“Works for me,” my wife acknowledged. “See you when I’m done.”

I stood at the MC’s podium at seven as the last guests straggled in. It was an amusing hour with at least seven men hitting on my wife. Ness loves the attention, even from the creeps. Those especially, she loves leading on then shutting down so hard that you can hear their foreheads hit the closing door.

Similarly to me, the DJ had arrived and set up early, and he was happy to play some tracks for the men approaching my wife and her to dance to. There was only one incident, an overweight sleazy asshole tried to cup Ness’ butt. The report of her hand hitting his face echoed through the ballroom, and the man slunk away, picked up his jacket and left.

I’d done a lot of research into the company and taken the time to phone the various stores and offices to glean little titbits of information that would make my speech and hosting duties more familiar and knowledgeable. It obviously worked because I received two standing ovations—one after my opening speech and the other at the night’s end.

Even over the phone, I have a knack for getting people to open up to me and tell me little secrets about silly or funny things the various people up for awards had done. Because of this, the laughs kept rolling in. The biggest laugh came when I told about the CEO having to crawl backwards down the stairs at headquarters because he was so drunk after entertaining a high-profile client that he’d forgotten the building had a lift and couldn’t make the stairs on his feet.

Luckily, the CEO took it well, but I wouldn’t have told the story if I hadn’t checked with his Personal Assistant how he’d react if I did.

I left my wife to cut a swathe of broken hearts and denied sexual longing as I endured the compulsory schmoozing after the speeches. Many of the speakers on the circuit skip this part, which is why so many of them struggle to fill their engagement book. Taking the time to thank and make happy the people who pay you to host their events is the best way to be invited back.

“Hello, Daddy Liam,” a soft sultry voice said at my elbow.

Spinning, a huge grin splitting my face, I stared into Meral Urfan’s eyes and said, “Meral! What’s a nice place like this doing with a girl like you in it?”

“Very droll, Daddy Liam,” Meral pouted. “I heard you were hosting and hoped to see you here. Daddy, Mum and I are visiting Unis Monday and Tuesday. That’s why we took advantage of the free flights to attend this do.”

“Cool,” I replied, unsure what else to say.

Stepping closer, Meral quietly said, “I asked if I could holiday down here for the rest of the week so I could see you, Daddy Liam. Would you take me to dinner and, umm, relieve me of my virginity problem?”

Even though she’d stunned me with her casual offer, my cock twitched and started lengthening. Meral was stacked, at least a sixteen Double-D! With her dark brown eyes, honey-blonde hair, and coffee-coloured skin, any man would want to bed her, let alone take her virginity.

“Where are your mum and dad?” I asked.

“Over with the CEO. Dad’s up for a promotion to the Brisbane head office, so they’ll be chatting for quite some time.”

“Good,” I stated. Then, I grabbed her hand and said, “You need to meet my wife. That’s her breaking hearts in the middle of that group of men.”

Meral took two steps towards the crowd, but then the men momentarily parted, and she stopped, refusing to take another step. “OMG!” She breathed. “She’s stunning! I thought Isla was the most beautiful woman I would ever meet, but your wife is exquisite, and I can’t compete with that. Sorry, Daddy Liam, but this was a bad idea.”

“Don’t be foolish,” I growled, tugging Meral back into motion. “You’re at least as hot as Isla and my wife. So quit stalling and start walking.”

Frowning as she reluctantly allowed me to lead her, Meral asked, “Do you mean that, Daddy Liam? Or are you only saying it because I offered you my virginity?”

Stopping, I pulled the young woman into my arms and pressed my swelling erection against her curved tummy, “You can feel that. What do you think?”

Blushing, Meral moaned, “I’m so wet right now, Daddy Liam, that I’d probably let you fuck me on the dance floor.”

Smiling, I replied, “No way, baby girl. A limo drive, a scrumptious meal at a five-star restaurant, a stateroom at a five-star hotel, a Jacuzzi, champagne, and classical music playing softly in the background. Then, I will slowly, gently, and deliciously show you the pure joys of sensual, sexual love with someone you care deeply about.”

“Oh, Gawd, Daddy,” Meral moaned. “That sounds perfect! Just don’t touch my breasts or pussy now, or I’ll embarrass myself by cumming right here, right now.”

Of course, that wasn’t something I could let go, so I gently held Meral by her upper arms and pulled her close, then kissed her pouting lips and ran my thumbs over her erect nipples.

“Gaaawwwddd,” Meral softly moaned as she climaxed. Then she playfully grinned and groused, “I told you not to do that, not, to do that!”

“You loved it,” I stated, pulling her into motion again.

Forcing my way between the gaggle vying for my wife’s attention, I took Vanessa by the hand and guided her and Meral to a relatively free part of the room.

“Ness, have you met Isla’s friend Meral? I met her when I first went to Rocky to meet Isla specifically.”

Taking Meral’s hands in hers, Ness stood on tip-toes, kissed the surprised girl on her full lips, and said, “Yes, honey, you may borrow my man for the night. But not this week, and you must not ever let Isla know because it would devastate her to know Liam took your virginity before hers.”

“I have my needs, too, Mrs Shephard. Your husband is the perfect man to introduce me to love and sex. His care for Isla showed in everything he did that day in the café, but he and I instantly connected. I could feel the electricity between us at every glance and touch, and I know he felt it, too. But being the perfect gentleman he is, he didn’t let Isla know what we felt. I knew then that I wanted him for my first lover. Besides, it’s not my fault I’m over a year older than Isla and legally can before her.”

“When are you coming back down, honey?” Vanessa asked.

Meral sighed, “I was hoping that Liam and I could make love this weekend, Mrs Shephard. But if we can’t, I’ll arrange to return before the end of October to ‘visit’ some more Unis so I can choose which one to attend.”

“Call me when you’re coming down, okay, baby girl?” We’ll go shopping and make you into a real princess for the night you become a woman.”

Puzzled, Meral asked, “You’re okay with your husband making love to me, Mrs Shephard? Most wives would be spitting the dummy, not taking me shopping.”

Surprising me, this time, my wife kissed Meral again and said, “I wish we could share you, honey. Think about it, and if you’d like to do it, we’ll both make you feel fantastic all night!”

Stunned, Meral walked off in a daze to find her parents. Watching her go, I quizzically asked, “You’re not turning into a lesbian, Ness, are you? No women at all before Adriana, and now, Meral will be your third in three months if she decides to take you up on your offer.”

“I’m most definitely not lesbian, Liam,” Ness purred. “But now that I’ve let the genie out of the bottle, I’m finally admitting I’m bisexual. I prefer strong, confident men like you, but sweet innocent young women of legal age rev my motor!”

“Long may it rev,” I muttered as I drew Vanessa closer and began to dance.

When we first got together, Ness feared she was a poor dancer. So, one of the things we did together was to take Samba lessons. I was already an accomplished dancer, but Vanessa took to Samba like a duck to water. Her steps, spins, ducks and sways are perfect and wholly in sync with whatever music plays. The best part is that I don’t have to do much except provide the strength for the over the hips throws, tosses and slides between my legs and act as a controlled counter to Ness’ sometimes frenzied movements. Before two songs had elapsed, we had an appreciative audience.

My wife and I danced with several others as the night wore on, but we were together as the DJ announced the next song was the last. Deciding to sit it out, we stood at the bar when Meral walked up.

“Mum and Dad have agreed that I can come down for the last week in October and the first week of November, Daddy and Mrs Shephard. I told them you’re good friends with the Monies, and if you call them, I can stay with you. Mrs Shephard...” Vanessa interrupted, “Honey, Vanessa or just Nessa, please.” Meral nodded, then continued, “Vanessa, may I have your husband to myself for the first night? Then, I think I’d like to try to make love to both of you after that.”

“Are your parents still here?” Ness breathlessly asked, her skin suddenly warm to my touch.

“Yes. Would you like to meet them now?”

“I think that would be best, don’t you?” Vanessa replied.

“Of course, Aunty Vanessa. Follow me.”

There it was again, I noted. Tanya, Isla, and now their friends automatically call me ‘Daddy Liam’, but Ness gets ‘Aunty’. I wonder why that is?

Meral introduced us to her parents Aydin, and Derya Urfan, although they pointed out they’d anglicised their names to Hayden and Donna. Looking at Donna, I was struck by how much her daughter’s facial features matched hers. They had the same honey-blonde hair, brown eyes, wide, full, pouting lips and coffee-coloured skin. However, unlike her daughter, Donna was tiny, and I doubted she made much more than 163 cm (5-ft 4) nor weighed more than 54 kg (120 lbs).

Hayden was a big, beefy man. A man strong from many hours of heavy lifting work that was now running to fat as he rose in the ranks and took more senior, higher paid jobs in his company. Meral, too, would run to fat if she didn’t watch her diet and keep her exercise levels high.

The Urfans and Monies were close friends and had heard the Monie family discuss us regularly. So Hayden and Donna willingly trusted us to house their daughter for her October break but emphasised we were not to let her attend ‘Schoolies’ on the Gold Coast.

I had to laugh secretly to myself. Mumma and Dadda Urfan were worried their little girl would go to Schoolies and lose her virginity. So, instead, they trusted the wolves next door to keep their daughter pure. The very ones that would do with their daughter all of the things they feared she’d do on The Gold Coast.

The night closed, and after saying goodnight to the Urfans, Ness and I headed home. Later, as Ness lay on her back against the headboard propped up by pillows, her knees up and spread as I lapped at her drooling pussy, she moaned, “Meral is as hot as, don’t you think?”

Grinning into my wife’s pussy as I continued stabbing her with my tongue, I replied, “She’s certainly got your cunt drooling, so I’m assuming, yes!”

“Oh, come on, honey,” Ness groaned, nearing orgasm. “You can’t tell me you don’t want to mouth those huge tits of hers.”

“I’m dying to titty fuck her,” I confessed.

“Then come on her tits?” Vanessa imagined. Her fingers finding her clit as I lapped at her vulva.

“I was thinking face,” I argued.

“Can you go now?” Ness growled. “Cum on my face now as I orgasm.”

I’d been grinding my tender cock into the mattress despite the pain, so I quickly knelt and grasped my shaft, then pumped it until I spat my juices all over Vanessa’s pretty face.

“I want to lick your sperm off Meral’s face,” Ness moaned as her fingers flew over her button. “Then I want to sit on her face as she makes me cream on her mouth.”

The image in my wife’s mind obviously did it because, with a guttural groan, Vanessa explosively orgasmed, her whole body shuddering and shaking.

“Lesbian,” I grinningly accused.

Laughing, Vanessa answered, “Mister Liam, fuck you and the horse you rode in on. And the ugly bitch you brought with you!”

Sleep was good, so, spooned together, we did.

The rest of September passed without anything of note happening, and soon it was October. But, other than calling Isla every week, most of October passed without notice, too. Then, on the twenty-third of October, at lunchtime, Meral called and asked if we could pick her up from the airport around 9.00 pm. I agreed I’d be there to pick her up, then went and found my wife.

“Who was that, babe?” Ness asked, sticking her head out of the shower.

“Meral,” I replied, dropping my clothes and entering the shower with her.

Her eyes dropping to my rapidly rising dick, Vanessa quirked an eyebrow and said, “By your swiftly inflating cock, I assume she’s coming down?”

“Yes,” I growled, picking her up and lowering her onto my throbbing meat.

“When?” Ness panted, her arousal swiftly matching mine.

“I’m picking her up from the airport at 9.00 pm tonight.”

“Bring her home for the night, babe,” Ness instructed. “You’re not to fuck her tonight, though. You can do that tomorrow after she’s had a day of pampering and shopping and you’ve taken her to dinner. Have you booked a room for you both yet?”

“No,” I growled as I felt Vanessa nearing her peak and had to control my own.

“Then fill me full of cum and go and do it!” Ness snarled, then bit my neck as she thrashed on my cock, and I spat cum into her hot, tightly gripping cunt.

Slowly coming to a stop, I lifted Vanessa off my slowly deflating dick and lowered her onto her feet. “Yes, Ma’am! Done, Ma’am,” I teased.

“Yes, smart ass,” Ness pretended to growl. “We’ll see who’s laughing when Meral decides she’d rather have me and my strap-on take her virginity than you and your massive dick!”

Laughing as I washed my cock, then stepped out of the shower, I replied, “If Meral makes that request, I promise to kneel at the end of the bed in handcuffs without participating or talking as you do it.”

Following me from the shower, Vanessa pretended to sneer, “You think we’d let a swinging dick watch us make love?”

Laughing harder, I answered, “If I’m even thinking about you and Meral making love, trust me, I won’t be swinging!”

“Liam Shephard, you are incorrigible!” Ness mockingly growled. “Now, go book a stateroom for tomorrow night, plus a limo and dinner for two at Daniel’s Steak House.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.