Two Daughters - Cover

Two Daughters

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 37

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 37 - A mid-thirties married man is enticed into deflowering his best friend's two daughters.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma   Fa   mt   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

“You sure?” I questioned.

Nodding, Kalaya repeated, “Yes, Sir.”

“You won’t mind sucking it then?”

“No, Sir!” Then she leant forwards and gobbled me down.

A few moments later, I was on the precipice of orgasm again, so I instructed Kalaya to sit on Ness’ face, then lie forward and eat her pussy. I watched with delight as Ness lifted her head and tongued Kalaya’s seeping pussy. Then, kneeling behind Kalaya, I guided my pulsing with need cock into her slippery tunnel. Ness moved her head and licked my balls and shaft as I thrust in and out of Kalaya’s pussy.

“Concentrate on your slut,” I begged my wife. “If you keep doing that, I’ll cum before she is satiated.”

“Smack her ass as you fuck her!” Ness demanded. “That’s what she’s been lacking. She wants bruises to show off, and you’re only tapping her.”

That I could do, so straightening up to give myself room, I leaned back to expose as much of Kalaya’s tiny, tight buttocks as possible, then brought my palm rapidly down onto the top of her ass. Instead of repeating the hit, I dug my thumbs and fingers into both ass cheeks and used that grip for ripping her back onto my cock as I sawed into her as hard as possible.

After three or four violent thrusts into Kalaya’s cunt, I hit her ass again, only this time, I used both hands. I smacked her a second and third time before gripping her ass tightly and hauling her back as I pounded forward.

Ness had moved out from underneath me and taken Ricky to the loveseat so she could sit on him, with his cock buried deep in her cunt, and ride him as she watched me fuck Kalaya. But the sight proved too much, and with a deep groan, she sagged back onto her hands, moved her feet up onto the couch on either side of Ricky’s hips and began riding him like he was a bucking bronco as Ricky mauled her delightfully bouncing breasts.

Under me, Kalaya kept slowly climbing to her peak, but her climb was consistently interrupted by minor orgasmic events. My balls ached with the need to cum, but I didn’t want to leave her short of her fall, so I bit my lip and concentrated on not cumming. In desperation, I held her tightly to me, then stood and moved her to the bed. Then, flinging her off my cock onto the covers, I dove between her legs and kissed her with all the skill I had.

I followed that by sliding down Kalaya’s muscly body onto her breasts. Then as I strummed my thumb over her left nipple, I lowered my mouth onto her right breast and sucked as much of her nipple and breast into my mouth as would fit. Sliding my hand between us, I slid two fingers inside her pussy and found her button with my thumb. Then, as I pressed hard and jiggled my thumb, I bit Kalaya’s breast hard.

“Oh, FuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!” Kalaya screeched in an ascending howl as her orgasm broke over her and toppled her off the cliff of her climax.

Hearing her finally screaming her orgasm instead of moaning it, I swiftly moved up, sat on her tummy, grabbed my shaft and viciously jerked as I spewed gigantic ropes of semen over Kalaya’s pretty face.

Kalaya came again as she felt my cum splash over her face, and she looked up at me with a pleased smile, “Thank you, Sir,” she breathed. “I rarely orgasm from penile penetration, not even with Ricky, but your overt masculinity has me hotter than a Thai curry!”

“What’s the easiest way for you to get off?” I queried.

“A woman’s tongue, Sir,” Kalaya confirmed. “I’m bisexual with a strong preference for women. Ricky is bisexual and prefers men, but his preference isn’t as strong as mine.”

“Wait there,” I instructed, then turned to my wife and Ricky. “Hurry up and fill that slut up,” I demanded. “She’s got work to do.”

My sudden dominance, as it typically does, crashed Ness into another orgasm, and she came again as she felt Ricky pumping her cunt full of seed. As they finished, I opened our locked closet of sex toys and took out some handcuffs, rope and a leg spreader.

Speaking to my wife, I said, “Get on your knees and make him hard again.” I handed her a short length of rope. “Once he’s stiff, tie his shaft and balls off. You know how to separate the balls from the shaft and tie them separately, yeah?”

“Yes, my love,” Ness said.

Ricky was almost as easy to arouse as Kalaya, or Ness, for that matter, and Ness soon had him harder than advanced trigonometry. I watched as she carefully separated his balls from his dick and tied them off. She then wrapped the extra cord length around the base of Ricky’s shaft. I got Ness to do that because Ricky appeared to have a bit of a hair trigger and had twice gone off on my wife before she’d had her climactic orgasmic event. Having his balls held away from his shaft would prevent Ricky from cumming so readily.

Ness stood, “All done, babe,” she said.

“Good work,” I said. “Put your strap-on on and get ready to double-team this slag with me.” Turning to Ricky, I added, “Turn and put your hands behind your back.” Ricky willingly complied, and I locked his wrists into the steel cuffs. Bending over, I attached the spreader bar to Ricky’s ankles, then helped him across to the side of the bed. “You may watch and comment, but you do not participate until Ness releases you, okay?”

Ricky nodded and settled to watch what I’d make his wife do.

Instructing Kalaya to stand, I took a metal chain belt out of the bag and buckled it around her waist. Then, after tying her hands together, I stretched the rope between her thighs and along her perineum, forcing her hands down onto her pussy. Then, after running it up between her ass cheeks, I tied the rope to the chain around Kalaya’s waist. Kalaya stood where I’d placed her, so she was bent over with her ass pointing towards her husband, the rope parting her sweet pussy lips lewdly displayed for all to see.

“With the rope in the way, we’re unable to fuck her, babe.” Ness pointed out. “What’s going on?”

Smirking, I handed Vanessa the horsewhip and replied, “I believe we have a pain slut on our hands, babe. A mostly lesbian, carpet munching, cock gobbling, pain whore who needs more pain than I’ve been giving her to get off. So, my love, you’re taking the horsewhip to her ass, cunt and tits.”

“Yes!” Ness eagerly stated. Then, speaking to Kalaya, she asked, “Permission to mark you, little one? Where may I not mark?”

“I will wear your marks proudly on anywhere but my face, neck and lower arms, Mistress,” Kalaya purred, arousal heavy in her voice. “Don’t hold back, Mistress Vanessa. I can take all you give me.”

“Careful what you ask for, slut!” Ness snarled, bringing the whip stingingly down onto Kalaya’s rib cage.

Kalaya’s hands flew across her clit as she delved three fingers into her slut hole, “I wish for you to stripe me from my tits to my ankles, Mistress,” she pleaded.

“Undo her wrists,” my wife demanded. I quickly complied. “Lie on your back on the coffee table, slut. Spread your legs as wide as possible.” Ness instructed. “Hands behind your head, elbows back, head up and eyes down. Rabbit is your safe word. But, if you use it, all play ends, and I send you and your worthless husband home. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress,” Kalaya purred as she assumed the demanded position.

“Whose slut are you?” Ness asked.

“Yours, Mistress,” Kalaya confirmed.

“So, if I choose to stripe you from your saggy tits to your fat ankles, you’ll accept that?”

Saggy? Fat? I wondered. Kalaya was at least as fit and toned as my wife.

“Yes, Mistress,” Kalaya intoned.

“Squeeze your tits and present them to me,” Ness demanded.

Kalaya cupped her breasts and then squeezed them together. As soon as she did, Vanessa angled the whip and struck across Kalaya’s nipples, leaving a dark red welt that swiftly turned purple.

“Faaark!” Kalaya groaned. “Again, please, Mistress.”

Ness reared back and brought the whip viciously down, slightly above the previous strike on Kalaya’s nipples. Kalaya’s breasts now wore two similar marks. Jumping, Kalaya shuddered through a petite orgasm. Working rhythmically, Ness lashed the whip down Kalaya’s body, striping her from above her breasts to before her pussy.

“Lift your knees and hold them apart,” Vanessa demanded.

I watched almost in dread as my wife moved between Kalaya’s lewdly spread thighs. She wouldn’t, would she? Hit the young girl’s pussy with the whip? Surely, not? She did! Kalaya yipped but immediately pleaded, “Again, please, Mistress.” Ness brought the whip down harder, and Kalaya begged, “Again, and I’ll squirt all over the table!”

Taking careful aim, Ness slashed the whip down onto Kalaya’s clit, “Like that, you fucking whore?” She snarled as she hit the young Thai woman.

“Fuck, yes, Mistress!” Kalaya screamed as she shuddered with orgasm, and fluids boiled from her pussy, down her ass and onto the table, pooling there.

Vanessa walked around to Ricky, grabbed a handful of his hair, and then dragged him in front of his wife. “On your knees and clean that slut’s mess up. Miss a drop, and I’ll take the whip to your balls.”

Ricky dropped quickly and began hoovering his wife’s secretions off the table with his lips and tongue. The table was soon as clean as a tongue could make it, but Ness didn’t let him stop there.

“Clean your wife’s ass and cunt. What are you waiting for? Or do you want your balls whacked?”

I was watching, amazed. My wife had been dominant with Adriana, but this was a whole new level of dominance I didn’t realise my wife had.

Ricky had Kalaya clean swiftly, so he straightened and moved back, awaiting her next instruction. However, when it came, it wasn’t for him. “Dump a load in your slut’s cunt, husband, please,” Vanessa instructed. “I’m going to ride my slut again.”

Ness unbuckled and dropped her strap-on onto the floor, then helped Ricky onto his back on the floor before taking his tightly tied cock in her hand, its tip engorged with blood and turning dark purple, and lowering herself onto it.

“You watching, Baby?” She sighed as Ricky’s throbbing man meat split her cunt lips apart.

Fuck yes, I was watching! Still the hottest thing ever! My woman, my slut, took another man’s cock into her whore’s cunt as I watched and approved. The immense feeling of power and control I felt over her had me hotter than midday in the summer in Caracas. So, gleefully, I knelt and slammed my cock into Kalaya’s willingly hot and wet pussy, and my pelvis hit her clit with a loud thump.

Knowing the key to Kalaya’s orgasm now, I slammed into her a second time, then bent and sucked her left breast into my mouth. Sucking in as much of her titty flesh as I could, I hunched my hips viciously into her again as I bit hard, giving her twin hickey bruises she could show off proudly for the next week or so.

“Fuck, yes!” Kalaya yelled as her pussy spasmed around my cock, and her pussy fluids flowed out of her fluttering vulva and over my balls. Kalaya thrashed under me as I bit her breast and rotated my hips, rubbing my cock’s head in small circles over her cervix. “Fuck, yes!” She yelled again as another spasm hit. Then a final “Fuck, yes!” as she sagged, her current climactic event over.

“I’m about to cum,” Ness moaned from the sofa. “Make the slut eat my cunt as her husband cums in it.”

“You heard the lady,” I snarled, dragging Kalaya off the table by the back of her neck and pushing her face onto my wife’s cunt.

As soon as I had Kalaya in place, I knelt and positioned myself at her entrance, but before I could drive it home, Kalaya reached between her legs and guided me a little higher, and I slid into her tightly gripping, warm ass again.

Turning her head, Kalaya pleaded, “Use the horsewhip on my ass and back as you fuck my slutty rear fuck hole, please, Master.”

Ness had left it on the corner of the table, so it was easy to grab it and swing it at Kalaya’s ass. The first hit left a beautiful darkening red strip across her left ass cheek, and the second added a mirror image on her right. From there, I roamed the strikes up and down her back and rib cage as I pounded her dirt hole as hard as I could. But it wasn’t until I angled the whip to snake around her upper rib cage and the edge to flick her nipple that Kalaya came.

“Do that again, Daddy!” She screamed. “Do that again, and I’ll squirt all over your big balls!”

Wondering why it was that these young girls who wanted me to fuck them also wanted to call me Daddy, I reached further around and lashed Kalaya’s right nipple, then swapped the whip to my left hand and did the same thing.

Like steam escaping from a boiling steam kettle, Kalaya hissed, “YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!” as her frothy essences poured from her juicy cunt and onto my balls.

Releasing the restraints I’d tied on my needs, I grunted and washed the walls of Kalaya’s anal cavity with my cum. Kalaya’s hissed exclamation blew hot air over my wife’s clit, and she creamed beautifully on Ricky’s thick cock as he pumped semen into her tight pussy.

Panting and almost collapsing, Vanessa said, “Enough joint fun for tonight, children. Liam, I’m sleeping in the guest bed with Ricky. You take Kalaya to bed here. And, Kalaya, my beautiful little slut girl, I’d better hear you serviced my husband adequately through the night or tomorrow morning, or you’re getting the whip on that pretty ass of yours but without the delicious orgasms afterwards.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Kalaya acknowledged. “May I use a washcloth to clean Sir’s cock again?”

After acknowledging Kalaya’s request, Vanessa uncuffed Ricky and freed his feet from the spreader before untying his cock and leading him by it from the room.

I wasn’t sure about being dismissed like that. As far as I knew, neither of us had ever taken a dalliance home before, and I felt a little nip from the old green-eyed monster. However, I quickly remembered that I’d been longing to watch a nice thick cock split my wife’s nether regions, and therefore wished Ness would bring her lover home so I could watch, so I quickly got over it. Besides, who wouldn’t want to spend the night in the arms of a tiny, bisexual, pain-loving slut doing whatever he wanted to her?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.