Two Daughters - Cover

Two Daughters

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 36

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 36 - A mid-thirties married man is enticed into deflowering his best friend's two daughters.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma   Fa   mt   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

Pretending to brush some lint off my lapels, Ness turned her head and quickly glanced where I’d indicated, then turning back to me, she replied, “The dark-haired woman is mostly checking you out.”

“Ricky Campion,” I informed my wife. “Drafted last year. He is going to be a superstar, they say. I’ve worked with him quite a bit this year. Want to say hello?”

“You just want to fuck his wife,” Ness playfully suggested.

But I knew that was because she fancied the leanly muscled young man. In all of my dalliances, I’d carefully avoided married women. Adriana, at the separated stage, was the sole exception. Plus, Vanessa and I had never even contemplated a swap, except with Jim and Ellen, of course. So, if we acted on our desires, and the Campions were willing, this would be a first.

“I’ll fuck her if you fuck him,” I suggested quietly.

“He’s a teammate, babe,” Ness pointed out. “You sure it’s a good idea?”

“I’ve been out long enough for this generation to barely recognise who I am. Besides, there are always exceptions to any rule.”

“You’ve got the hots for the dark-haired chick,” Vanessa accused.

“You’re right,” I admitted. “She’s like an even smaller version of you. Same firmly toned body, with high, half-grapefruit sized breasts and a tightly toned ass. What’s not to like?”

“And she has the advantage of being from the exotic east,” Ness added.

“Yeah. Thai, I’d guess.”

I took Vanessa across to say hello, and after introductions, it was clear my young friend could hardly take his eyes off my wife. Interestingly, Kalaya, his wife, seemed to be equally checking Ness and me out, and I formed the distinct impression that she was bisexual, at least. If not actually gay.

My thoughts were confirmed when, upon introductions, Kalaya plastered her body against Vanessa’s and kissed her on the lips.

“Kalaya’s had the hots for you and your wife for years,” Ricky whispered in my ear. “In case you haven’t heard, I’m bisexual. Kalaya knows this, and as it’s still problematic being openly gay in the AFL, she lives with me as my wife. In return, I help support her village back in Thailand. So, if you’re up for it, we’ll leave together after the ceremony, and Kalaya and I will come home with you.

‘Ahh,’ I thought. ‘He was checking me and Ness out,’ as I said. “Sounds good to me,” I whispered back. “As long as you’re okay with no male-on-male action, I’ll check if Ness is up for it.”

Ricky and Kalaya wandered off to meet and greet his teammates, so I took Ness aside and said, “Turns out Ricky and his wife are bisexual and want to come home with us after the do tonight.”

“Are you and Ricky going to play?” Vanessa asked longingly. But when I shook my head, she pleaded, “Can I play Mistress again? Be in control of what happens? It’ll be good prac...”

Then she suddenly cut off the sentence. Not being completely dense, I knew asking her, ‘What do you mean ‘good practice?’ And for what?” would be a waste of time, so I chose to ignore the third part and answer her questions.

“Yes, of course, if that’s what you want to do. Well, assuming the Campions are up for it.”

“Good,” Ness stated. “Shall we mingle?”

I gestured toward the stage, “Looks like Mark is about to start ceremonies, babe. Best we sat at our table.”

Mark did an adequate job of hosting, but I’d bet money I’d be invited to do it next year as the evening didn’t flow as well as when I hosted, nor were there as many unscripted laughs or standing ovations. However, it was a pleasant night, and I enjoyed handing Chris Scott his medal for being The Lion’s Best and Fairest for the year. I had high hopes for this group of players as I felt they had some real talent. It was only a matter of the coach bringing them together.

After the awards had been handed out, Vanessa and I stayed to mix and mingle with the players and sponsors. The best part was walking Ness up to the tables, introducing her to the wives and girlfriends we hadn’t met yet, and watching the men unsuccessfully trying to keep their eyes on my wife’s face and not let them drop onto her deliciously mounded tits and then watching their women eating their hearts out and/or admonishing their man for looking.

Ricky and Kalaya were the only exceptions. Ricky openly admired my wife’s sexy form and stated, “Your wife’s hot, Liam. Easily the hottest chick here, even including Kalaya!”

“I heard that!” Kalaya stated in her sexily accented voice. “But, I agree. Vanessa is easily the sexiest woman here tonight.”

I agreed, but I thought there wasn’t a split hair between Kalaya and my wife, and if Kalaya wore something similar to Ness, there wouldn’t even be a split hair between them! Leaving together, we got in the limo I’d booked for Ness and me and went home. Kalaya sat pressed against Ness with her hand between Ness’ thighs. Ricky sat opposite, making no effort to pretend he did anything other than look up my wife’s skirt at her trimmed pussy.

Grinning, I handed him Vanessa’s thong and said, “Like what you see? Want an early sniff of her arousal?”

Sliding her fingers onto Ness’ slit, Kalaya watched her husband hold, then take an appreciative sniff of Ness’ thong, held her hand out and said, “Me, next.” Then, her fingers dancing over Ness’ clitoris, she added, “On second thoughts, I’ll mix the smell with the taste.”

Kalaya brought her fingers to her mouth and breathed deeply through her nose as she sucked Ness’ juices from her fingers.

“Ahh,” Kalaya sighed. “As sweet and tangy as I’d always fantasised!”

“Don’t look now, honey,” I teased as I adjusted my package. “But I think you might be the bitch to The Mistress tonight.”

“No!” Kalaya breathed. “Please tell me you just said you wanted to be my Mistress tonight!”

Taking Kalaya’s hand and placing it back on her pussy, Vanessa imperiously said, “Only if your husband also kneels before me, little one. And you both kneel to my husband. I am his little, but you two are mine.”

“Oh, Gawd!” Ricky and I both breathed. Then Ricky answered, “Yes, please, Mistress. I’d love your husband to fuck me, too, please.”

“Not happening!” Vanessa and I said.

“Shame,” Kalaya stated. “I’d love to see Master Liam fuck Ricky. But we will willingly submit without doing that.”

“Kalaya, kneel before my husband,” Ness commanded. When Kalaya took her position, Ness added, “Take him out and show me your oral skills. I expect you to get him off before we get home, and you’d better not waste a drop, you slut, or you’re getting the horsewhip.”

Kalaya had me out and gobbled down in a flash. She couldn’t quite fit all of me in, but there was less than an inch outside her mouth. Then, wrapping her hand around my shaft, Kalaya began milking me as she lashed my glans with her tongue and bobbed her head.

“On your knees before me, boy,” Ness demanded. “Let’s see if your oral skills are up to par. Same rules as for your slut wife!”

Vanessa shuffled her bottom to the seat’s edge to give Ricky access to her pussy, and he soon had his tongue buried in my wife’s snatch. Then, sliding his hands under Ness’ bum, Ricky lifted her so he could tongue from just short of her rosebud, along her perineum, across her vulva’s entrance, up her slit and onto her button.

“Oh, Gawd, Liam, “Ness moaned. “He’s good! How’s your slut?”

“Gifted,” I grunted, near orgasm. “I’m about to fill her slut gob with spunk.”

“Hold my hand, lover,” Ness begged, her hand reaching for me. “I’m about to cream all over my slut’s face!”

With twin groans, my wife and I orgasmed into and onto our lover’s faces. Then exchanging soft kisses, I said, “Wow! That was a new and intense experience!”

“First foursome?” Ricky asked.

“Yes,” we confirmed. I continued, “We’ve had several threesomes. Mostly mff ones, but one mfm.”

“But no play between you and the guy, huh?”

“Ricky, even the thought of your balls rubbing on mine as we double-team one of these sluts repulses me. I had the one mfm because Vanessa has begged me for years, and if she’s allowing me mff threesomes, it’s only fair that I return the favour. But don’t be surprised if I get a little freaked out, okay?”

“I understand, Liam,” Ricky assured me. “I’ve taught a few of the guys how to grip their shaft’s base and hold their nuts out of the way, so she’ll be sweet tonight, yeah?”

I nodded, then added, “We’re here. Vanessa, Kalaya, kiss the driver to thank him and offer to let him feel your cunts.”

“Yes, Sir,” they dutifully replied before tapping on the glass, then, when the driver lowered it, leaned through and kissed him. The driver accepted their kisses but declined a free grope. However, he did stroke each girl’s nipples after they made the offer.

I took the Campions to the guest room and got them settled with towels, washers, and toothbrushes. They declined sleepwear as they, like us, preferred to sleep naked. Once I’d established where the facilities were, I showed them to our bedroom. Ness stood waiting, having added thigh-high fuck me boots plus the snake armbands to her outfit.

“Why have our two sluts still got clothes on?” Ness sneered. “Sluts should always be naked in the presence of their betters!”

Ricky and Kalaya quickly disrobed and stood proudly naked before my wife. As mentioned earlier, Kalaya resembled a miniature Ness. Tightly muscled, with good definition across all areas, Kalaya obviously worked out every day. Her breasts were smaller than Ness’, but being tinier than my wife, Kalaya’s breasts looked equally impressive. Add black irises in white-on-white corneas and full pouting lips, and Kalaya is a beautiful, exotic princess.

Ricky stood a little shorter than me. I guessed around 190 cm (6ft-2), and, as you’d expect from an elite footballer, carried little to no body fat. Not being into guys, I couldn’t tell if he was handsome, but I guessed that he must be by how pretty Kalaya was and how taken Ness was with him. Ricky had an impressively thick, more than six-inch cock that bounced and throbbed with his arousal. I couldn’t wait to see it splitting my wife’s nether regions.

Circling them, Ness said, “Nice. You’d expect a recently recruited footballer to be in peak physical condition, but it looks like his slut works out, too.”

“If I may correct you, Mistress,” Kalaya said, “Ricky is my slut. I am not his.”

“Noted, little one,” Vanessa acknowledged. “Do you concede your and his control to me for tonight?”

“For as long as you want us, Mistress,” Kalaya confirmed.

“Tonight only, greedy one,” Ness denied. “However, if we haven’t heard any rumours of what happens here tonight after six months, I may consider extending you another pass to visit again.”

“No one will hear anything from us, Mistress,” Kalaya and Ricky assured her.

Sir, you know how important it is to my career that no one finds out I have the occasional homosexual dalliance. The guys accept some of our team are gay, but they don’t want their noses rubbed in it.”

“It’s still as homophobic as ever, then?” I asked, disappointed with my fellow players.

“It has gotten better, Liam,” Ricky insisted. “But I doubt any of the gay guys could take their partners to an event like last night without there being ramifications for their career. That’s why most of the gay guys take their mothers or sisters.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.