Two Daughters - Cover

Two Daughters

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 35

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 35 - A mid-thirties married man is enticed into deflowering his best friend's two daughters.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma   Fa   mt   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

I’d forgotten if Ness was picking me up or if I needed a cab, so I was pleased to see my wife standing in the arrivals lounge as I walked through the gates. Squealing, she ran over and leapt into my arms. Then, showering my face with kisses, she groused, “You’re late!”

“Yeah,” I agreed. “We reached Brisbane ahead of schedule, but first, the runway wasn’t available, then there weren’t any available gates, so we’ve been circling for the last hour.”

Grabbing my hand, Ness tugged me after her as she stated, “We drive home and get naked, you lie on your back, I straddle your hips and guide you into me, then you tell me about you and Tanya and Mary, then you and the two tubby broads. Then, maybe after a thousand orgasms for me and quite a few for you, I’ll let you get some sleep before you turn to dust.”

“Sounds good to me,” I espoused and told her about my escapades. By the time we got home, Ness had her left foot up on the dashboard and two fingers stuffed in her cunt.

Despite Ness’ ‘self-flagellation’, we made it home safely, and I soon had my dick buried to the nuts inside my wife’s tight pussy.

“Leah had her whole hand inside Vicky’s vagina?” Vanessa disbelievingly asked as she rode my cock.

“Yeah,” I confirmed, showing her my right hand. “Remember, I had four fingers past the third knuckle inside Vicky just before that.”

“But, if your four fingers past your last knuckles fitted inside her, why wouldn’t your whole hand?” Ness protested. “The way you described it, you could have folded your thumb across your palm and slid your hand inside.

“You’re forgetting that there are three dimensions in play, my love,” I explained. “Height, width and depth. I’d forced Vicky’s pussy wide enough to take my four fingers,” I showed her my hand clenched into a fist, “But if I tried to force all of my hand inside her, she wouldn’t be high or deep enough to take it. Therefore, instead of pleasure, all she’d feel is pain.”

“I don’t know where you’ve learnt all this stuff, Liam,” Vanessa wondered. “I was barely eighteen when we married, and you hadn’t turned twenty yet. How have you learned to do these things, given we’ve been together for all this time?”

“I specifically choose my dalliances to expand my sexual knowledge and experiences, babe,” I explained. “Or, at least, I did in the early part of our marriage. I could feel the heavily sexual slut that lurked inside you, and I knew if I didn’t satiate that slut, our marriage would fail. So I took lovers that helped me expand my sexual knowledge.”

“You did that for me?” Ness smilingly asked.

“Primarily, yes,” I answered. “I wanted ... want ... you forever, my love. Therefore, I became what you needed, just as you became what I needed.”

“So, lover,” Ness growled. “Show me what you’ve learned!”

Nearly an hour later, Ness collapsed off my cock and fell to the side, a tiny smile on her lips.

As my dick throbbed, I whispered, “I need to cum again, babe. Mouth, ass, fanny, or on your face or tits?”

“Cover my face,” Ness demanded.

Happy to oblige, I shifted to my knees, jerked myself viciously, and spat man goo all over my wife’s pretty face.

“Sleep now,” Ness stated as she held her arms out, waiting for me to cuddle and doze with her.

I’d slept well the previous night, so I didn’t need any more sleep, but cuddling my wife is always nice, so, carefully keeping my face away from her cum covered one, I held her and waited for her to awaken.

An hour passed before Ness’ stretched, yawned, opened her eyes and gazed lovingly up at me, “Hello, lover,” she grinned. “I missed you, can you tell?”

“Ellen,” I smiled in return.

Pulling away from me, Vanessa snarled, “Tell me you didn’t fuck that bitch!”

“No,” I instantly replied. “I know how you feel about her and wouldn’t do that to you. Or Jim, for that matter.”

“Then, what?” Ness snarled.

“She came onto me pretty hard,...” I began.

“So you caved and fucked her,” Vanessa spat.

“Babe, if you don’t let me tell the story, I’ll admit I fucked her until I filled her tight cunt with cum, then stand up, pack my shit up and leave.”

“Did you?” Vanessa raved.

Refusing to answer, I replied, “Vanessa, pull your head out of your ass and listen!”

“Okay,” Ness grated. “Tell me about fucking that bitch, Ellen. And why the fuck you didn’t call me and ask permission.”

Spacing the words, I snarled, “Vanessa, Ididnotfuck_Ellen!”

“Why the fuck should I believe you?” My wife ranted. “You’ve wanted to fuck her since she and I became friends. The only thing that’s stopped you is that Jim would freak out.”

“All that is true,” I admitted. “But, Nessa, my love, I have not, nor will I ever, fuck Ellen unless you and Jim say it’s okay.”

“But you want to,” my wife stated, calming down.

“Tell me that Jim’s sizeable package doesn’t excite you, and I’ll admit that I want to fuck Ellen,” I responded.

“In those bike pants he wore that day when he dropped by, he looked even bigger than you, Liam,” Ness’ replied. “So, of course, he excites me!”

“Size Queen,” I teased.

“We’ve had this discussion,” Ness said primly. “I am not. It’s the whole package that attracts me.”

“Jim’s got a sizeable package,” I agreed.

Giggling, Ness slapped my chest and stated, “You know, Liam? Sometimes you really are an asshole! Okay,” she admitted. “I’d like to fuck Jim. But he’s never going to do it, so what does it matter?”

“Ellen wants to badly, my love,” I replied. “Don’t get your knickers in a knot again, but twice I’ve had to finger Ellen off to get her to back down.”

Vanessa stiffened in my arms, and through clenched teeth, she ground, “Tell me.”

“The first time was when I was there to see Tanya. She wore an ultra-miniskirt and kept flashing her twat at me, even though Isla was there. So when Isla took a toilet break, I stuffed two fingers inside her cunt and fingered her button. Then as she came on my fingers, I threatened that my next step would be to shove my cock where my fingers were, then pull out and cum on her face. Leaving her to explain that to her husband and children.”

“But you didn’t?” Ness asked.

“No, I did not. Ellen promised to stop teasing and begged me to help her not break something she calls ‘her new vows to her husband’.”

“The second time?” Ness asked, relaxing some.

“Yesterday. As you know, I hoped to have Vicky and Leah on both days, but they couldn’t get them off, so I was home alone with Ellen.”

“I bet that bitch planned it that way, too,” Ellen snarled. “So, what happened yesterday?”

“First,...”

“There was more than one?” Vanessa snarled.

“Let me tell the story, babe, okay? Trust me, Ellen was willing, and she promised me she wouldn’t tell Jim or anyone else, so if I wanted to fuck her behind your back, I could have. I’m telling you the story because I didn’t fuck her, but I want you to know what happened.”

“Okay,” Ness reluctantly agreed.

I sighed but continued, “The first time yesterday was mid-morning. I sat on the couch watching morning TV when Ellen marched in naked, pushed me against the couch back, straddled my thighs and tried to stuff a tit in my mouth. Then, when I stood and dumped her on the floor, she begged me to fuck her and promised neither Jim nor you would ever find out.

“That bitch!” Ness growled.

“Maybe. More needy than a bitch, though, I’d say.”

“I can’t believe you’re defending her, Liam,” Vanessa griped. “That’s a change. You’ve always disliked her as much as I do.”

“I guess I understand her better now, babe. Once I got her off the track of wanting to fuck, she broke down and opened up about what was wrong. Basically, Jim isn’t giving her what she needs in bed, and she’s sexually frustrated and horny.”

“So she decides to fix that by fucking my husband?” Vanessa growled.

“Yeah, not good. But, babe, you’ve known she’s had the hots for me for years, and I guess she thinks that if you’re okay with me fucking her two daughters, you’d be okay about me fucking her, too.”

“Tanya and Isla both came to me and asked for permission, Liam,” Ness growled. “Ellen hasn’t even told me that she fancies you.”

“Fair enough,” I told her. “The second time yesterday was after I’d gone for a run. When I came back, I went to my room to grab my shower bag and a change of clothes, and I could hear Ellen masturbating in her room.”

“She probably heard you come home and did it on purpose, Liam,”

“I hadn’t thought about that. But, yeah. It fits with what happened later.”

“What did you do?” Ness asked.

In a moment of weakness, I stood outside her door and contemplated going in and fucking her.”

“Tell me you didn’t!” Vanessa demanded.

“If I had, I wouldn’t be telling you this story, babe. Come on! You know me better than that!”

Ness nodded in agreement, so I explained how I’d heard Ellen doing weights later and went into the exercise room to watch. I told my wife how Ellen was wearing only bike pants and a boob tube top and was doing bench presses and how I’d helped by spotting for her.

“It all seems fairly harmless so far, Liam. So what happened to set off a second fingering incident?”

“Ellen offered to strip naked before she did her next set of reps, then Ellen called me chicken when I refused to stay in the room if she did.”

Trying not to grin, Ness drawled, “That’d do it! I guess I should be grateful you settled for fingering her to orgasm and not anything more!”

“Look, babe,” I stated. “I’d love to fuck the hot body Ellen has, but, typically, I’d never go within earshot of a bitch with that kind of attitude. But Ellen is making a real effort to change. I encouraged Jim to take her roughly more often and told Ellen she must repair her relationship with you and her fellow nurses. Once she has, I said I’d consider a full swap for up to a week, assuming you and Jim were up for it.”

“I doubt if I could stand a week of being treated like a Princess and not a slut,” Ness considered. “But, if Jim can overcome his reluctance to act as a real man should and show his woman who is boss, I’d be game!”

“So, are we good, babe?” I tentatively asked.

“About Ellen? Yeah. Tell me about Isla,” Ness demanded.

“Every night,...” I began before Vanessa interrupted, “She snuck into your room and slept on your chest.”

“You two have been talking again!” I bitched.

“Of course. We talk every day now we have mobiles. Isla said her mother had teased you sexually relentlessly. That’s why I wasn’t that surprised about your revelations. But that’s not what I meant. What will you do about Isla’s desire to be ‘inappropriate’ before her eighteenth birthday?”

“Stay away from her, of course,” I growled. “You and I both know the law is completely bogus and is only there to cover the asses of our bone-headed politicians who are too scared to tell the so-called ‘moral majority’ to go fuck themselves.

“Most major religions and cultures have some kind of ceremony around the age of twelve to thirteen to celebrate a person’s ‘coming of age’. The Jewish Bar Mitzvah is a prime example. Why twelve to thirteen? Because puberty hits around that time, and that signifies the change to adulthood, not some randomly chosen age!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.