Two Daughters - Cover

Two Daughters

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 32

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A mid-thirties married man is enticed into deflowering his best friend's two daughters.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma   Fa   mt   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

Jim taught at the same school that Isla attended, so he took her and Jason with him when he left. Ellen was on an early at the hospital and had already begun her work day, so Tanya and I had the house to ourselves.

She hadn’t come out of her room yet, so I knocked on her door.

“Come in, Daddy Liam,” she called.

As she was when I walked into her hotel room the evening I took her virginity, Tanya lay on the bed covered only by a sheet that clung to her divine curves, emphasising her mounded breasts, taut tummy, and womanly hips.

Pulling the sheet back, Tanya moved to the opposite edge of the bed and enticingly said, “Join me, Daddy.”

There isn’t a straight man on the planet that would refuse that invitation, so mere seconds later, I was naked, in the bed on top of Tanya, and sliding into her tight, warm and wet pussy.

“Oh, Daddy Liam,” she sighed as she lifted her knees and wrapped her legs around my thighs. “I’ve been wet and wanting you since you arrived on Saturday. Fuck your girl, please. Show her how much you need and desire her.”

As much as I wanted to pound her, I knew this wasn’t the time. So kissing Tanya softly and lovingly, I stroked her hair and face and whispered that I loved her and wanted her to love me as much as I loved her. When I first slid deep inside her, Tanya was relatively passive. But as I stroked her face and whispered my love for her, her hips began to rise to meet mine. Soon, I gripped her by her shoulders and pulled her down as I thrust firmly into her overheated cunt.

Suddenly, Tanya’s eyes flew open, and she tilted her head back before exclaiming, “Daddy, I’m cumming! Fill me with your seed as I do, please.”

It had been a week of denied sexual release for me, too. Because Vanessa had her monthly visitor, besides a blowjob on Wednesday night, I hadn’t orgasmed for over a week. So, with a guttural groan to match Tanya’s deeply growled request, I spasmed and then splashed my cum deep inside Tanya’s tightly gripping cunt. Tanya rolled with me as I rolled off her, then lay on my body, her arms stretched along mine, her hands holding my hands, her head turned to the side and resting under my chin.

Sighing, Tanya lifted her head to look at me, then said, “I wish I could be your woman, Daddy Liam. But today will be the last time we’re intimate. So, please, give me a day and an experience I will remember fondly forever.”

“You and Gary will create memories together that will be equally as vivid, baby,” I reassured her.

“I love your son, Daddy Liam,” Tanya assured me. “But you will always and forever be my first love. However, I will not share my man, and I know you’ll never leave Aunty Nessa, so we can’t be.”

“I know, baby. But I am what I am, and you need to be you, so we’ll make do with what we have. But, rest assured, I love you and will cherish our time together as lovers forever.”

“Will you carry me to the shower and wash me, please?”

Smiling, I told her to wrap her legs around my hips as I swung off the bed. Then, as I was still erect and she was still wet, I lowered her onto my cock, stood up and walked to the bathroom. Getting there, I adjusted the shower water and moved Tanya and me under the spray. Then, pushing her against the wall and kissing her lovingly, I slowly thrust into her.

Stiffening, Tanya shuddered and sighed, “Oh, Daddy Liam!” as she orgasmed against my thrusting cock. Then, kissing me passionately, she begged, “Turn me around, then squash my tits against the glass as you fuck my slutty ass.”

Dropping some body wash into my palm, I soaped up Tanya’s ring and my cock before turning her away from me, pressing her gorgeous young body against the glass, bending my knees to position my glans at her anal entrance, and slowly pushing inside her. When Tanya jumped as my cock’s head split her knot open, I ran my hands under her armpits onto her full C-cups and lifted her so I could crush her tits against the glass and fuck her vigorously.

Her hands on the glass and her head tilted to one side, Tanya demanded, “Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck your dirty little anal princess. Show her how a real man loves his woman.”

So I did!

Tanya came twice before I lost control and gushed semen into her warm anal passage, causing Tanya to sigh softly as another petite orgasm sloughed over her.

“We need to get clean and ready ourselves for Mary,” Tanya pointed out. “I told her 10.00 am, and it must be about that.”

“What do you want me to wear?” I asked as I stepped out of the bathroom, still drying myself.

“Skinny jeans and a skin-tight T-shirt, baby. Barefoot is okay.”

Teasing her, I asked, “Do you want me to flex as well?”

Deadpan, Tanya replied, “If you would, that’d be great!”

The front doorbell chimed, and I opened the door to greet a very nervous Mary.

“I promise only to bite if you ask me to,” I smiled as Mary stepped inside.

“Oh,” Mary said as she returned my grin. “Shame, as I do like my nipples bitten as I orgasm.” Turning to Tanya, Mary pulled her close and softly kissed her lips, “Hello, Tanya. I hope you’re as excited about doing this as I am.”

“I’m literally dripping onto the floor, Mary,” Tanya admitted. Then, grinning guiltily, she added, “But that may be because Daddy Liam already came in my pussy and ass this morning.”

“Hmm,” Mary hummed. “May I eat Liam’s cum out of you, then?”

Shocked but trying not to disappoint me, Tanya replied, “Only if I get to return the favour.”

Mary offered her hand to Tanya and said, “Shall we then?”

“Yes, we shall,” Tanya replied, leading Mary down the hall towards her bedroom. Then, looking back at me, she added, “Coming, Daddy? I can’t do this without you.”

I jogged swiftly after them to Tanya’s room and got there in time for Mary to gently take Tanya in her arms and kiss her soft, pouting lips. “We’ll take this slowly, Tanya, okay?” Mary whispered. “You can stop anytime, and I won’t feel bad about it at all, okay? I know this is your first time with a woman, but it’s only my second time with a man, so we’ll experiment together, okay?”

Tanya visibly relaxed at Mary’s softly spoken words and wonderingly asked, “Daddy Liam thought you were bisexual with a preference for women. Is that what you are?”

“I’d say I’m more lesbian than bisexual,” Mary explained. “But your daddy has me hotter than Hades, and I doubt I could count how many times I’ve cum from imagining him fucking me doggy style as you eat my pussy.”

“He’s not my daddy, Mary,” Tanya replied. “He’s my daddy’s friend. But I call him Daddy Liam because he’s always looked out for me.”

Mary bopped Tanya on the nose, “He loves you, silly! Sheesh! A blind man in a blacked-out room could tell he loves you. So, relax, and let us take you to paradise.”

Mary didn’t wait for an answer. Instead, she kissed Tanya lovingly as she slipped her hand around Tanya’s sylph-like body and cupped her taut ass. Then, letting her left hand slide between them, Mary stroked and teased Tanya’s hard nipples through Tanya’s T-shirt.

“Oh, Gawd!” Tanya moaned as her hands roamed over Mary’s back.

“Let’s get rid of this,” Mary suggested as she tugged on Tanya’s shirt.

Mary pulled the T-shirt over Tanya’s head as Tanya’s boobs bounced enticingly. So, taking advantage of that, Mary lowered her head and sucked a nipple into her mouth before battering it with her tongue. Mary’s right hand drifted onto Tanya’s left nipple, and she gently rolled and tweaked it as she suckled the other.

Startled, Tanya’s eyes flew open, “OMG!” She stated. “I’m going to cum!” Then with a deeply exhaled groan, she did.

“Good start, baby,” Mary cooed. “Let’s all get naked and bring this to the next level.”

The change in Mary from the shy woman we’d met at The Coffee Club over four months ago was transformative. I’d formed the opinion that although Mary was probably in her mid to late twenties, she was sexually inexperienced. Perhaps Mary hadn’t done much because she had been struggling with her sexuality, but now she seemed confident and comfortable with who and what she was. It showed in how she assertively stated what she wanted and how she had taken over our lovemaking.

However, I was happy to oblige as Mary bore more than a passing resemblance to Alyson Hannigan—Willow, of Buffy fame. Petite in stature (163 cm 5ft-4) and light in frame (52 kg 115 lbs), with reddish brown hair, expressive brown eyes, and full, wide lips, Mary was stunningly gorgeous. Add in an actual hourglass figure of 34-23-34, and any man, and plenty of women, would desire her. I certainly did!

I was quickly naked, as were Mary and Tanya. I looked to Mary, as this seemed to be her show, and she didn’t disappoint. —”On your knees and suck your daddy’s cock, my little slut,” Mary instructed.

Tanya willingly knelt before me and gobbled me down in a flash. As Tanya sucked, Mary stood behind me and pressed her rock-hard tit nubs against my back, running her hands over my pecs and nipples.

“I have to thank you, Daddy Liam,” Mary cooed in my ear as she stood on tippy-toes and lightly bit my earlobe. “After you teased me at work that day, I realised what I was and what I wanted. Since then, I’ve had many sexual encounters with other young ladies. However, the only man I’ve had was before I met you and Tanya, and let’s say it was a disaster. Oh, it relieved me of the burden of my virginity but did nothing else for me. I’ve never experienced an orgasm with a man, Daddy. I hope you’ll fix that for me today?”

“I’ll do my best,” I assured her, and Tanya let my cock out of her mouth long enough to add, “His best is pretty damned good!”

“Good,” Mary said as she knelt beside Tanya. “Let me try that,” she said as she wrapped her hand around my cock below Tanya’s.

I watched in awe as the girls swapped my cock back and forth, each taking the time to swallow as much as they could as they sucked voraciously or swirled their tongues delightfully over my glans and frenulum. Regularly, Helen and Tanya turned their heads so their lips were on either side of my dick, then they kissed each other and met the other’s tongue over and around my shaft and my cock’s head.

Panting and trying to stave off my release for another few seconds, I asked, “Who wants my load?”

Letting my dick free, kissing, then pushing their cheeks together, the girls demanded, “On our faces, please.”

Jerking my shaft viciously, I roared as I spat my cum onto their pretty faces. Even after cumming in Tanya twice, I was surprised by how much I had for the pair, and I quickly covered both faces with my ejaculation.

Realising that Mary had slipped into a submissive mindset, I said, “Lick my cum off Tanya’s face. Tanya, after Mary has cleaned your whore’s face, do the same for her.”

The girls quickly complied, then knelt submissively, looking up at me and waiting for their next instruction.

“Tanya,” I instructed. “Cup, then make love to Mary’s breasts. Mary, you may relax and enjoy it. No need for you to reciprocate yet.”

Tanya, only a little hesitantly, placed her hands on Mary’s small, firm breasts before lifting them and lowering her mouth onto Mary’s left nipple.

Mary, her eyes closing with the pleasure she felt, arched her back to push her breasts more firmly into Tanya’s mouth, stroked Tanya’s hair and moaned, “That’s good, baby. Yeah. Just like that. Good. Yes, now pinch my right nipple between your thumb and forefinger. Oh, yes! A little harder. Good. Now pull my nipple away from my body as you twist it. Oh, Gawd! Yes. Close! Suck hard and flick your tongue over my nipple. Oh! Fuck! Yes! That will do it!”

Mary shuddered as her orgasm wracked her. She then stated, “Very good, Tanya. Now it’s time for me to taste you. On your back on the bed.”

Tanya leaned on her headboard with her knees up and spread, eagerly watching as Mary knelt between her legs. Mary’s delectable ass waved invitingly back and forth as she lowered her mouth onto Tanya’s pussy. Then, Mary wiped her tongue from Tanya’s entrance to her clitoris before looking back at me and stating, “Tanya says that you have a gifted tongue and oral technique, so show me as I make this young slut squeal.”

Well, that was an invitation too enticing to refuse, so I knelt on the bed behind Mary’s sexy bottom, used my hands to spread her ass cheeks, and tongued her ring. Surprised, as she expected me to use my tongue on her pussy, Mary jerked but then moaned in appreciation as my stiffened tongue delved into her virgin ass.

“Oh, fuck!” Mary breathed over Tanya’s enlarged clitoris as her orgasm neared.

“Do that again,” Tanya pleaded as she felt Mary’s hot breath blowing over her clit.

Stuffing my tongue as deep into Mary’s rosebud as her fluttering open and shut sphincter would allow, I deftly directed Mary’s climb to an orgasmic climax. At every inward thrust with my tongue, Mary gasped hot air over Tanya’s clitoris, and it soon evolved into a race. But could I bring Mary to orgasm before she brought Tanya to her climax?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.