Two Daughters - Cover

Two Daughters

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 31

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A mid-thirties married man is enticed into deflowering his best friend's two daughters.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma   Fa   mt   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

The following Sunday evening, after Gary hadn’t come home Saturday night, he cornered me in my study.

“Do you know Mum’s friend Adriana?” He opened with.

“Mrs Ferreira?” I cautiously answered.

“Yeah.”

“I met her once when I picked your mum up from work one day,” I ventured.

“She says her husband left her. Do you know if that’s true?”

“Your mum said something about it, but I wasn’t paying a lot of attention,” I carefully responded.

“So, you reckon she is single?”

“What does it matter?” I asked. “You were only dropping off her car and doing yard work for her. Weren’t you?”

Gary shut my study door before saying, “Dad, she fucked me non-stop from when I dropped her car off at lunchtime yesterday until about forty-five minutes ago when she insisted I shower before she dropped me home.”

Frowning, I said, “Okay, umm, good. I guess. But why are you telling me?”

“Because she wants me to do things to her, and I’m not sure I can.”

“Do things?” I asked, knowing full well what he meant.

“Tie her up. Smack her bottom. Slap her face. Squeeze her tits hard. You know, things!” He explained.

“Some women are into that, son. You know that,” I chided.

“Like Mum is?”

Embarrassed, I admitted his mother liked that occasionally but that it wasn’t the only thing we did.

“Mum glows for days after you and she have had one of your sessions, Dad,” Gary pointed out. “So, Aaron and I aren’t bothered by it. The love you and Mum share is palpable, you know? None of my friend’s parents are like that. Most seem to barely tolerate each other.”

“So, what’s the problem?” I asked.

“I’m barely nineteen, Dad. What would a mid-thirties woman want with me? She’s old enough to be my mother, for goodness sake!”

“I’m guessing it’s the virility and eagerness of youth, son. Maybe she didn’t get to have much fun when she was younger, and now that she’s separated, she’s making up for lost time. Why? Are you complaining?”

“Hell no!” Gary stated emphatically. “She’s invited me back next Friday and wants me to stay for the weekend.”

“She’s an attractive woman if I remember her correctly,” I said. “So, lucky you!”

“Do you think Tanya Monie still likes me?” Gary suddenly asked.

Concerned that he may have gotten wind of my dalliance with her, I carefully asked, “How would I know? I haven’t spoken to her much since we went up for Larry’s eighteenth.”

“You went up for Tanya’s eighteenth.”

‘Oops,’ I thought. ‘This could be bad!’ But I said, “Not true. I went up to host a function, and it happened to be the weekend of Tanya’s birthday, so she told me to come and say hi. I stayed with Jim and Ellen for a few days relaxing, then came home.”

“She used to call me at least once a week but hasn’t called at all since her birthday.”

“Have you made an effort to call her? Kept in touch? Done anything to indicate you’re interested in her?”

Gary coloured, “It was always her, Dad. She initiated every contact between us, so no. I haven’t called her.”

“And how long before your mother began ignoring me if I ignored her first, do you reckon?”

My son grinned, “She’d have a knife against your nuts demanding to know who you were fucking before the week was out, Dad!”

“There you go, then,” I pointed out. “That’s your answer. Maybe she got sick of doing all the work. Why don’t you use the phone in here and call her? I’ll go see what your mother’s doing.”

“She’s in the garden weeding,” Gary told me as he picked up my notebook to look for the Monie’s number.

“In her string bikini?” I lustfully asked.

“It’s too bloody cold for that, you pervert!” My son teased.

“You’re not so big that I can’t turn you over my knee and spank you,” I mock growled.

“Yeah? Try it, old man!” Gary continued to tease, drawing out ‘old man’ to add further insult.

“I’ll send your mother in here to sort you out,” I threatened.

Gary pretended to shudder, “No! Please don’t! That shriek of hers goes right up my spine!”

Getting a rake out of the shed, I joined Ness in our flower garden and helped prepare it for spring and the growth period imminent.

A few weeks later, I was on another plane, winging my way back to Rockhampton. This time, only Tanya greeted me at the airport. Sweeping her into my arms, I squeezed my arms around her mid-back and squeezed her tightly to me. Then after straightening and lifting her off the ground, I kissed her with everything I had.

“Hello, my love. I’m surprised to see you here alone.”

“Hello, Daddy Liam,” Tanya answered but seemed sad. “I asked Isla if I could have you alone for a time today. Do you mind if we go to Coffee Society and chat before I take you home?”

“That doesn’t sound good, baby,” I replied. “Are we okay?”

“Yes, Daddy Liam,” Tanya giggled, kissing my cheek. “We’ll talk about it at the café, okay?”

We chatted about inanities while driving to the café and until the waitress brought our coffees. Then Tanya said, “I’ve arranged with Mary to meet us at home on Monday morning, Daddy. I will have my first lesbian experience with you to guide me. Then, after she’s gone home, you’ll fuck me for the last time. As of Tuesday, I’m your son’s girl, and it’s inappropriate for me to continue having sex with you.”

“You and Gary have been talking?” I asked.

“Yes. He calls me every night now. He’s changing, Daddy. He’s much more relaxed and assertive now. Sending him to Adriana Ferrier was a masterstroke!”

I was sad but not surprised. I had hoped to continue seeing Tanya until Isla and I consummated our love affair, at least. Longer if she’d let me. But Tanya calling it off because she wanted to be exclusive with my son wasn’t a shock at all. So, I smiled and said, “Gary’s a lucky guy. But, seriously, Tanya, if things were different and I were younger, I’d want you for my wife.”

“Isla is better suited to be your wife,” Tanya surprisingly said. “Did she tell you we’re both starting at Griffith University next year? She wants to be a nurse like Aunty Nessa, and I’m studying for my Bachelor of Business.”

Curious, after I’d sipped my coffee, I asked, “Why do you say that Isla’s better suited to be my wife than you? Personality wise, you are much closer to Ness than Isla is, and Ness and I have a strong marriage.”

Tanya patted my cheek fondly, “Because Isla is prepared to share, Daddy Liam,” she said. “I am not. My man needs to be exclusive to me. He will not receive ‘day passes’ to have flings with random sluts. Nor will I have frivolous affairs with others!”

“Don’t look now,” I grinned. “But not only did you just name yourself a slut, but you also called our love ‘frivolous’!”

Blushing, Tanya corrected herself, saying that her man would not be allowed to stray and that what we had together was beautiful but had to end. She wanted to have a threesome with me as a final glorious ending and that she’d love me forever and remember our nights together fondly for just as long.

The Jimmy Nail song ‘Ain’t No Doubt’ where Mr Nail sings ‘I know a goodbye when I hear one’ briefly played through my mind, but I realised I was being foolish and probably a little jealous of my eldest son, so I dismissed those thoughts from my mind.

Instead, I brightly said, “Shame that Miss Kelly Jelly Belly Bell isn’t here for you to rag on again. That was pretty funny last time.”

Tanya sniffed primly and said, “I feel a bit mean for insulting her and putting her down like that. But, at the same time, I couldn’t let her get away with insulting you like that!”

I blinked, “Me? It was you she was having a go at. I thought you handled her perfectly.”

“I think Kelly’s dad may have been inappropriate with her. She seemed to go from innocent little girl to promiscuous ho way too quickly, if you know what I mean. Besides, Kelly implied you were old enough to be my grandfather and Daddy Liam?” Tanya added to tease me. “You don’t look a day older than fifty, so you can’t possibly be old enough to be my grandfather!”

I deadpanned my response, “So, Miss Tanya Elizabeth Monie, you’re saying you want to be paddled on our last day together?”

“Oh, Gawd, yes, please! I’m dripping just thinking about it!” Tanya moaned. “But let’s leave this discussion here before I demand you book us into a motel room and spend the afternoon fucking me.”

“I’d be up for that, Tan-Tan baby,” I lustfully stated.

“I’d love to, Daddy, I really would. But I can’t do that to Isla. She was so good to me during my year long build up to becoming a woman with you, giving me plenty of space to dream about and anticipate our time together and not asking for much of your time at all. I will do the same for her. I love you, Daddy Liam. I always will. But we’ll have one more glorious time together, then never mention again that we were intimate lest Gary finds out.”

It wasn’t a choice for me to make, but I had to admit that she made sense. Gary needed to remain unaware that Tanya and I were intimate if she and my eldest were to marry. Gary wouldn’t expect his future wife to be a virgin, but marrying someone his father had fucked would be a step too far for him.

Then, as if my naming her caused her to appear, Kelly Bell walked through the café’s doors and marched across to us. To her credit, Kelly had shed most of the weight she’d piled on since leaving high school and now looked almost back to her full-figured, curvaceous self. The most significant difference, though, was the absence of a sneer on her face.

Instead of sneering some insulting comment, Kelly politely said, “Hi, Tanya. I never did get to meet your friend. May I be introduced?”

Suspicious, but being equally polite, Tanya introduced me, “Kelly Bell, meet my friend Liam Shephard. Liam, this is Kelly Bell.”

I stuck out my hand, but Kelly ignored it and kissed my cheek, “Pleased to meet you, Mister Shephard,” she, oh so sweetly, said. Then the pleasant smile disappeared, and her perpetual sneer returned. “I know you fucked Tanya the slut before her eighteenth birthday, you fucking pervert,” she snarled. “I ought to walk across to the police station and report you right this minute!”

Before I could reply, Tanya sneered, “Whassa matter, Kelly, green with envy, Jelly Belly? Your father stop fucking you because you got too old and fat? Your sister must be old enough by now. Is he fucking her instead?”

Tanya’s earlier conjecture must have hit the mark because Kelly burst into tears and ran from the café.

Pensively watching her go, Tanya said, “Damn, I think I was right, and she was molested. Shit, what do I do now? I’m sure her father will be at her younger sister, so I have to report it. But how? You can’t just drop into the police station and make that kind of accusation without any proof, can you?”

Thinking the consequences through, I asked, “Did you know the guidance counsellor at your school?”

Tanya shook her head, “I never had call to go near her. I knew what I wanted to do since my first year at high school, and I never had any personal problems at school, either.”

“Is this something you could talk to Isla about? If Kelly’s sister has recently turned eighteen, or worse, if she’s younger, then Isla could raise this as a concern to the counsellor on Monday. That would start an investigation with no one knowing it was you who discovered their dirty secret.”

“That’s a brilliant idea, Daddy Liam,” Tanya exclaimed. “It’s time for us to go home, so I’ll tell her when we get there.”

We travelled in companionable silence back to the Monie residence. When we arrived, I grabbed my travel bag from the backseat and turned to go inside, but at Tanya’s, “Harrumph,” I turned back to her.

“You haven’t kissed me since we said hello at the airport, Daddy Liam,” she pointed out. “I want a kiss that curls my toes, makes my pussy flood instead of drip, and makes my nipples hard enough to take out an unwary eye! It’s the last one like that I get until Monday, so you’d better not disappoint!”

Laughing, I held out my hands, and Tanya melted into them, “Oh, Daddy Liam,” she sighed. “Why couldn’t you have been born twenty years later? I will love and honour your son but know that you will always be my first love.”

I picked Tanya up and crushed her to my chest, her legs lifting to wrap around my hips. Then letting my hand run up her skirt onto her firm young ass, I tilted my head to the side and gently locked lips with my young lover. Then holding my love for her brightly in my mind, I slid the hand on her bottom under her and onto her knicker-covered pussy, and kissed her with every ounce of skill and knowledge I had. I knew I was doing something right because the dampness on my fingers turned to soaking wetness, and her pussy burned hot to my touch.

Letting our kiss break momentarily, I whispered, “I love you, my darling Tan-Tan baby. Show me you love me by cumming for your Daddy Liam.” Then locked lips with her again.

That was all it took because Tanya shuddered on my fingers with a barely stifled groan, and her juices spilled through her knickers onto my probing digits.

“Oh, Daddy Liam,” Tanya sighed again. “I love you and wish you could take me to bed, but we’d better go in and say hello to the family.”

Larry was the only one missing, so I hugged Jim and Ellen and shook Jason’s hand before opening my arms wide so that Isla could leap into them, as she typically did. Then hugging her, I sat on the couch as she turned and lay her head on my shoulder before sighing happily but bitching, “You took so long to come home from the airport, Daddy Liam. I began to wonder if you hadn’t run away with my sister.”

I pretended to consider the idea seriously before saying, “Now, there’s something I haven’t considered before! What about it, Tan-Tan baby? Shall we elope and get married?”

Jim winced, but Ellen and Tanya grinned. Tanya answered, “Not on your life, Daddy Liam! I’m marrying your son, and it will cost Dad a squillion because it will be an all out fancy-do wedding!”

“Eloping with Liam’s son sounds good to me, Tanya,” Jim facetiously said. “No need for a wedding at all, then.”

“You all are so funny,” Isla drily observed. “But funny, as in ‘messed up in the head’, not funny, ha ha!”

With my hands carefully around Isla’s tummy, I kissed her cheek and asked, “Where are we going for dinner tonight, honey?”

“I’ve booked us a table at The Bush Inn Bar & Grill Steak House for 7.30 pm, Daddy Liam,” Isla confirmed. “Mum says we can borrow her car to go.”

‘Oooh!” I teased the Monie parents. “Does that mean we can go parking afterwards?”

“Yes!” Isla emphatically stated as Jim growled, “Only if you want my fist in your face when you get home!”

Ellen, who sat demurely at her husband’s side, added, “No parking until Isla turns eighteen. After then, it’s not our business anymore!”

I kissed Isla’s cheek again and whispered, “Eleven months, my love, and I’ll take you to paradise.”

“My love?” Tanya mock complained. “I thought I was your love?”

“Well, you and Vanessa, and Isla, oh, and I forgot about Adriana and Vicky, and...” I stopped when Tanya threw a cushion at me, and Isla pinched my arm.

Time passed, and it was nearing 7.00 pm and almost time to leave for the restaurant. I’d brought my midnight grey suit with me, which I paired with a satin black button-down shirt and my black pointy-toed boots. I was tempted to leave my stubble beard because Ness loved that look, but she always complained of beard rash after I kissed her, so I went with the clean-shaven look.

Exiting my room as Isla left hers, I stumbled to a stop and stared. Isla wore a shimmering dark aqua-blue dress that clung to her every curve. It revealed a barely decent amount of breast mounds and had a side slit on her left leg to barely below her knicker line. A skin-toned silk stocking held in place with a garter peeked as she pushed her left knee forward with her shoulders back, standing proud and posing as a model would.

“This will be my School Formal (Australia’s equivalent of a Senior Prom) dress, Daddy Liam,” Isla announced, glowing under my appreciative gaze. “Mum said I could wear it tonight as a special occasion.”

“If I’d known, I would have bought you a corsage, honey. Looking so glamorous, it seems a shame for you not to have one!”

Smiling, Ellen stepped in front of me and gave me a simple white one to give to her daughter.

“Thank you, Ellen. That is very considerate and sweet of you!” I told her, feeling genuine affection for her for the first time.

“Just don’t go letting it get around that I’m sweet or considerate!” Ellen growled, stepping back.

Grinning at her, I replied, “Never! Can’t see that carefully crafted image of yours being damaged in any way!”

I stepped closer to Isla, and being very careful not to poke the pin into her skin or touch anything I shouldn’t have, I set the corsage above Isla’s left breast, then offered her my arm to walk her to the car.

Ellen had other ideas, of course. “Tonight with you will be more important to Isla than her School Formal, Liam,” she pointed out. “If you think you’re getting out of here without a thousand pictures, you’re kidding yourself!

We barely made it to the restaurant in time for our booking, but that worked out well, as the receptionist said they were running behind and did we mind taking a seat at the bar and waiting until our table was cleared and wiped down. I grinned at the receptionist suggesting a drink at the bar as that meant she hadn’t pegged Isla as under-aged.

Isla smiled then leant in close to whisper, “Do you think I should order a cocktail and see if they’ll serve me?”

“Sure,” I replied as I ordered a whisky neat for me and a mocktail for my young date. “That’ll get you fined $5oo, me fined twice that, and the establishment twice that again.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.