Two Daughters - Cover

Two Daughters

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 30

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A mid-thirties married man is enticed into deflowering his best friend's two daughters.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma   Fa   mt   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

I couldn’t sit on the couch. I tried, but my excitement levels were way too high to sit. I felt like I used to just before we ran through the banner onto the ground before a big match. Maybe, against Collingwood or Carlton, something like that. Sixty-thousand fans about to go nuts when their team, the one that usually wasn’t us, ran out.

Finally, what felt like about ten years later, I heard Ness call my name. I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to be clothed or not, but as my wife hadn’t told me to strip, I decided to leave my clothes on. So, not hesitating, I literally ran for our bedroom as fast as I could. Banging through the door, I came to a screeching halt as my mind processed what my eyes saw.

Vanessa had moved one of the low coffee tables from a guest room into our bedroom. Adriana lay naked, face-up, on the table. After placing a pillow under Adriana’s lower back, Ness tied her ankles and wrists to the table legs, forcing Adriana’s body to arch like the supports on The Story Bridge, her pussy lewdly pushed up and exposed.

“It seems this cunt likes being punished corporally,” Ness stated resignedly, pretending to be upset about Adriana’s needs. “So, I guess I’ll just have to oblige her as you watch.”

I turned to face my wife, and my eyes nearly bugged out of my head. To her thong, heels and braid, Ness had added a purple velvet corset that she must’ve tightened to the point of pain and breathlessness because it clung to her already slender waist as if painted on. The corset had squeezed Vanessa’s tits together and mounded them up, making them look at least a full cup size bigger than they were. The corset’s base clearly defined her toned, muscly ass.

Under the corset, Ness wore a tiny black satin miniskirt that hugged her ass curves so tightly that she may have been able to wear it in public as it didn’t flare until it was past her glorious ass.

On her arms, Vanessa wore black snake armbands that curled from her wrist to elbow, then others that twisted up her upper arms. On her legs, Ness wore gold coin tassels that stretched from just below her groin to her knee.

“Holy Fuck!” I gasped. “Ness, I ... Lawd, I don’t know ... Wow!”

“You’re not making much sense there, lover,” Ness grinned. “I take it you approve?”

“I think you’re wearing that to the next function we attend,” I growled, my voice full of want and desire. “The men will shit and cum in the pants! The women will turn green, then puke with envy!”

Ness giggled happily, then said, “It’s to look like this that I upped my exercise levels for. You, my man, are aging gracefully and elegantly. You’re fitter and stronger than you have ever been and seem to grow more handsome every day. Me? I’m beginning to look like my mother!”

“Your mother’s hot!” I absently stated as I ogled my wife, willing to forget Adriana and take Ness right there.

“She would be if she lost thirty kilos (65 lbs),” Ness shot back. “And, oi! You’ve never mentioned you thought Mum was hot before!”

“I wish I hadn’t now,” I muttered, knowing I’d be ribbed mercilessly about my slip, probably, forever.

“Back to the task at hand,” Ness grinned. “What do you think of our little subbie wench?”

“I think she’s gorgeous,” I answered lustfully, barely taking my eyes off Ness. “But I think she can’t hold a candle to you!”

“Yes,” Ness agreed. “But I can’t fuck myself. However, I am going to fuck this slut as you watch!” Vanessa turned away, showing me her tightly toned ass, and said, “Unzip me.”

The only zip was down the entire length of her satin skirt, so I assumed she meant that one, so I swiftly pulled it down and let her skirt drop to the floor. From my vantage point, I could see some leather ties stretching around my wife’s hips and under both ass cheeks. I briefly wondered what she had on, but then she turned to face me, and I saw that she wore a strap-on cock. She’d hidden it by facing me after tucking it between her thighs, but when she turned away, she parted her thighs and let it bounce back to where it now sat.

I was overwhelmed. She, my wife, I just ... couldn’t! With a slowly exhaled sigh, I pushed my back against the wall and slowly sank until my ass hit the ground. Putting my head on my knees, I closed my eyes and took slow, deep breaths, trying to calm my overloaded senses.

Just short of laughing, Ness asked, “You okay there, babe? You’ve gone all ghosty white and look like you might pass out!”

Breathing slowly and keeping my eyes closed, I replied, “We’ve been together some nineteen years, my love. Never, in all those years, have you looked this hot. When I dressed you in leather and displayed you to the postman, I thought you could never look hotter than that, but this Mistress outfit has my mind blown! Seriously, Ness. You look like you could have stepped off the set of a nineteen-fifties film. Well, except for the strap-on, I mean.”

Smiling, Vanessa straddled my thighs and lowered her ass onto my thighs, her ‘cock’ pressed salaciously between us, “I’ve never seen you like this, baby,” she said. “You’ve always seemed so much more sexually experienced and open than me that I never thought I could blow your mind as I have!” Then she giggled, “I’d have gone all Mistress on you and brought a woman home to fuck years ago if I knew it would tip you upside like this! Now, do I send Adriana home and let you fuck my brains out? Or do I continue with what I had planned for tonight?”

Kissing her fiercely, I gathered my scattered wits and replied, “This is your show, baby. I’m here to do whatever you want me to.”

“Good,” Ness grinned. “Lose your clothes and watch until I tell you what I want you to do.”

With a curdled grin, I replied, “Yes, Ma’am!”

Adriana had laid there silently as Vanessa and I talked, but now there seemed to be action, her eyes opened, and she smiled at us, “This slut is ready, Mistress, Master, to do whatever you require of her.”

“Brave words, you whore,” Ness sneered. “Let’s see if you eat them when we use your holes roughly, as sluts like them used.”

I’d never witnessed my wife being like this before. When we played, Ness reacted with lust to being called rude, disgusting, and derogatory names. She didn’t dish them out! Other than demands to fuck her harder, or faster, or harder and faster, Vanessa rarely said anything during our lovemaking unless it was to scream out her orgasms. But here she was, demeaning our beautiful friend as if she’d been playing Mistress all her life. It had me hotter than midday in summer in the Kalahari Desert.

As if she could hear my thoughts, Ness looked at me and smiled, then gestured towards a leather tote she’d placed beside the coffee table. Picking it up, I unzipped it before handing it to my wife. Dropping the bag at her feet, Ness took out a flat, black leather horsewhip. Ness tapped it on Adriana’s clit as Adriana lifted her head to watch.

“How many, and how hard?” Ness mused as she tapped Adriana’s nubbin. “I’m not sure this slut has had much experience with pain, so I think only five, and maybe I start lightly and ramp up if it can take it.”

Vanessa had already decided to do precisely that. Her words were part of the mental preparation necessary to push the sub into the right mindset for an intense play session.

“You will count them, my little cock sucking wench, and thank your Mistress for each one.” Adriana didn’t answer, so Ness pulled on the chain attached to the clips on Adriana’s nipples, causing Adriana to take a sharp breath. “What was that, little one?” She facetiously asked. “I didn’t hear your response.”

“Sorry, Mistress,” Adriana apologised. “This little one is ready to do as her Mistress asks.”

“Good girl,” Ness replied as if she’d been a Mistress all her life. “Ready?”

Adriana nodded, and Ness brought the whip back and slapped Adriana’s clit. The hit was much firmer than I expected, making a loud whack sound as it landed.

Adriana twitched as the whip struck but still grunted, “One, thank you, Mistress.”

At the end of the ‘ess’ sound, Ness hit Adriana’s clit again. Adriana’s response was more of a moan than a grunt as she sighed, “Two, thank you, Mistress.”

“I think this slut is enjoying her punishment, Liam. What do you think?”

“I think you may be right, babe. Why don’t you ramp up the intensity?” I replied.

This time the strike on Adriana’s clitoris sounded more thwack than whack, and she jumped at the impact. Even so, Adriana bit her bottom lip and moaned, “Three, thank you, Mistress.”

Pointing at the moisture gathered on Adriana’s slit, my wife drolly observed, “So much for it being correction or punishment, huh? Looks like I’m rewarding the whore instead!”

“Then you should stop tapping this little ho bag and hit her in earnest!” I declared.

Ness’ eyes widened as she looked at me doubtfully, but she lifted the whip higher and brought it sharply down onto Adriana’s pussy entrance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.