Two Daughters - Cover

Two Daughters

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 3

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A mid-thirties married man is enticed into deflowering his best friend's two daughters.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma   Fa   mt   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

A month passed with nothing but the anticipation to keep my interest, but June the fourth revealed another circled date with an arrow pointing to ‘Eleven months until Nirvana’. I didn’t think Vanessa meant the grunge group.

Around midday, the postie knocked and handed me another registered letter to sign for. My hands shaking, I extracted the glossy 10 cm (4 in.) x 15 cm (6 in.) photo and turned it over. This time instead of her bikini top, Tanya wore a diaphanous robe over her shoulders. The image had been carefully edited to ensure nothing illegal showed—a good idea because of the implications if she hadn’t.

This time the scented note said, “Still too many clothes, Love Tanya,” with another Cupid’s arrow pierced heart around the ‘Love’.

I slid the note and photo back into the envelope, turned it over and wrote ‘Ness’ before placing it on the bench where my wife would be sure to notice. Vanessa was on an afternoon shift and wouldn’t be home until close to midnight. I expected her to wake me soon after she came home.

I was right. Ness didn’t even wait to shower before she turned the lights on, stripped, ripped the bedding down, exposing my rapidly hardening cock, and engulfed it, her hand already delving between her legs to find and stroke her love button.

As soon as I was stiff, Vanessa straddled my hips, took my thick 7+ inch cock in her hand, and lowered herself onto it. Next, she took my hands and guided them onto her puffy nipples, “Tweak them hard, Liam,” she demanded. “I need to cum, now!”

“Like the picture, did you?” I grinningly asked.

“Shut up and fuck me,” Ness growled.

Vanessa had a morning shift the following day but didn’t make it. Unfortunately, by morning, I would have needed a splint for my cock to go again. But fortunately, my mouth, tongue and fingers still functioned perfectly, so Vanessa wasn’t too disappointed as we made love into the new day.

Another fortnight passed uneventfully, but as Friday closed, Ness brought a tall stranger home to meet me.

“This is Doctor Phillip Alberts,” Vanessa said, introducing the tall, black man she’d brought home.

“Liam,” I said, offering my hand to shake.

“Pleased to meet you,” Phillip replied, a heavy South African accent evident, but his shake firm and strong.

Trying to hide a smile, I waited for Vanessa to ask.

“Umm, baby,” She began.

“Of course you may, my love,” I replied.

Vanessa beamed at me, her smile lighting the room, “See, Phil?” She said, holding his upper arm. “I told you Liam would let us play if we asked him correctly.”

Phil raised a questioning eyebrow as he looked at me. I responded by shrugging and smiling, then saying, “Have fun, you two.”

Vanessa hugged the doctor before pecking him on the lips, “Go wait for me in the car, honey. I need to grab an overnight bag and say goodbye to my husband and kids.”

Ness waited until the doctor had opened the door and stepped outside before she jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist. Then showering my face with kisses, she said, “Only for tonight, baby. I have to get him home before his daughter gets up in the morning.

“Wife?” I asked.

“Killed back in South Africa. It’s been more than ten years now.”

“That’s sad,” I said. “But I bet you can make him forget everything, including his name, until you take him back to his daughter.”

Ness giggled saucily before saying, “You’ll be screaming my name all day tomorrow, lover! I know this is only my first pass this year, but thinking about you with Tanya has me so het up that even you can’t keep up with me! I’ll make it up to you, though, I promise!”

“No need, lover girl,” I stated. “I’ve been expecting you to ask for a pass since the first photo. Now, hurry up and get your stuff before your lover boy chickens out.”

Vanessa kissed me again before darting upstairs to put an overnight bag together. Coming back down, she told our boys she’d see them in the morning, then came across to kiss me before she left.

“I’ll make this up to you all the rest of the weekend, Liam. I promise.”

“It’s all good, baby,” I replied. “Now get your slutty arse out the door!”

Her eyes twinkling, Ness opened the door before blowing me a final kiss and saying, “You know how hot you calling me dirty names makes me, right?”

“I do,” I muttered to the closing door. “Why do you think I do it?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.