Two Daughters - Cover

Two Daughters

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 27

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A mid-thirties married man is enticed into deflowering his best friend's two daughters.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma   Fa   mt   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

My flight back to Brisbane and reality was scheduled for 6.30 am Tuesday. I needed to be at the airport at least forty minutes before the flight to check in, so after less than two hours of sleep and to the alarm clock’s strident beeping, I dragged my sorry ass into the shower, washed, dried off and dressed.

I expected Tanya to remain in our bed and sleep until close enough to checkout time, but I’d no sooner gotten in the shower when my beautiful paramour joined me. Kissing her gently and saying, “I love you,” and suggesting she go back to bed, but she insisted that she was coming to the airport to see me off. Even more surprising was that Ellen and Isla waited in the lobby for Tanya and me to come out.

“Daddy Liam!” Isla yelled excitedly as she ran across the lobby and leapt into my arms.

Pecking her on her lips, I said, “Easy there, tiger. Your turn’s coming!”

“Yes!” Isla exalted. “Fifteen months!”

“Then stop horning in on your sister and let me finish my time with her, okay?”

“Of course, Daddy Liam!” Isla declared. “I just wanted to say ‘hi’!”

“And ‘hi’ to you, too, little one,” I teased. “Now, may I have my neck and hips back?”

Giggling, Isla unlocked her knees and arms and dropped to the floor.

I took Ellen’s hands in mine and softly kissed her cheek, “Hello, Ellen. I’m glad to see you here,” then, to tease her, I added, “And dressed appropriately!”

Unlike Sunday, Ellen wore tailored slacks that clung to her muscly ass and emphasised her figure without revealing anything untoward.

“What brings you, Mrs Monie?” I further teased. “Ensuring the defiler of your daughter gets on the plane back to Brisbane?”

This was the type of teasing that usually set Jim’s wife off. As a general rule, she didn’t appreciate my off-the-cuff, slightly ribald humour. When I was with her, I was reminded of the old joke about the Germans having shot all their comedians during the last world war and having no sense of humour.

However, this time, she grinned at me and replied, “Keeping my promise to your wife that I’d ensure my daughter let you go on time to catch your flight!”

“Careful there, Ellen,” I joked. “That was almost humour! People might start believing you’re human after all!”

“Heaven forbid!” She declared before telling me to get in the back with Tanya, and she’d take us to the airport.

When my flight was called, I held Tanya close and whispered that I loved her, thanked her for our time together, and reminded her she should call Mary. Then I squeezed Isla to me as she wrapped her legs around my hips again and promised I’d see her on her eighteenth birthday and that we’d talk in the meantime. Then, finally, I turned to Ellen and kissed her as well as I knew how.

“If your husband is prepared to swap,” I whispered so the girls couldn’t hear. “I’ll fuck you until you beg me to stop, then fuck you some more!”

I knew I was safe saying that, as neither Jim, nor my wife, would ever give permission for us to swap, but it made Ellen feel good, and I wanted our relationship to remain on civil terms.

When Ellen shuddered, obviously experiencing a minor orgasm, I patted her firm ass, turned and walked onto the plane.

‘I should have stuffed my finger in her cunt years ago,’ I thought as I took my seat.

I tried to sleep on the plane on the flight home, but I’ve never been able to sleep when travelling, so I arrived at Brisbane airport dishevelled, tired and cranky. Ness met me as I walked into the terminal from the arrivals area with a lovingly soft kiss and a pleased smile, and my life instantly improved.

“Can’t have been too bad, lover!” She joked. “You’re not walking bowlegged!”

“Only because I’m too tired to hold my knees apart!” I riposted. “Tanya stated that she aimed to learn to be an even bigger slut than you, and I think she succeeded!”

“Never happen!” Ness growled as she linked her arm through mine, and we walked to the ‘short term’ carpark, “And even if it does, I’ll just lift my game!”

“Oh, Lawd! Please, no!” I begged. “I can’t keep up with you now!”

Giggling happily, Ness asked, “So, it went well? How many cherries did you get?”

Pretending to be affronted, I huffily replied, “All three, of course! Did you expect anything less? Oh, and I set up a possible lesbian encounter for our recently devirginised friend and a possible threesome with her and Tanya if Tanya asks you for another pass.”

“If?” Ness asked archly. “The girl was on the phone immediately she got home asking when I’d allow her to come and visit!”

“Yeah. I don’t think it’s a good idea for Tanya to come here, babe.”

“Why on earth not?” My wife asked as she deftly merged with the traffic heading south toward The Gateway Bridge.

“Because she’s hell bent on marrying our eldest,” I explained. “But he’s your son, baby, so what do you think are the chances of that if he knows I’ve been with her?”

“Right between Buckley’s and none,” Ness admitted. “Then you’ll have to take another trip to Rockhampton before she lands him, I guess.”

“You know, honey?” I grinned. “Most wives would be threatening to cut their husband’s dick off if they planned to fuck the eighteen-year-old daughter of a friend of theirs!”

“And that’s why their husbands cheat on them,” Vanessa declared. “If they’d just unclench their pucker hole long enough to realise that men stray, it’s inevitable, and set something up they can live with, there’d be much less divorce in this world!”

Raising an eyebrow, I protested, “I’d like to point out that your ‘day passes’ outnumber mine, my dear! So, it’s not only men who stray!”

Ness flashed me a smile before concentrating back on the road and replying, “Yeah, but you, my voyeur mate, love watching!”

“True,” I admitted. “But you didn’t know that until I brought Liam in to fuck you senseless!”

“Gawd, that was a fantastic night!” My wife averred. “You can only do something like that again anytime you want!”

“You and Tanya have been talking about Gary?” I questioned.

Blushing, my wife admitted, “Umm, yeah, we have. Why?”

“You told Tanya that you didn’t know anyone that could ‘educate’ Gary as you sent me to do to her?”

“Yes. That’s true. Our son is a handsome young man, and I’m sure plenty of my friends would love to fuck him, but I don’t know anyone who could teach him to be what Tanya needs. Someone like you, I mean.”

“Adriana Ferreira,” I stated.

Ness’ head snapped around, and again, I got the distinct impression that something more was happening there than my wife was prepared to admit, but before I could ask about it, we were home.

“I know you would have showered before getting on the plane, babe,” Ness pointed out. “But go and have another shower because it’ll help you sleep,”

Yawning so wide that I thought my jaw would break, I nodded, took my weary body into our en suite, showered, lay naked on the bed, and fell immediately asleep.

I woke to find myself buried nuts deep in my wife as she slowly rode me. Sighing contentedly, Ness said, “I needed you, Liam. Sorry to start whilst you’re still asleep, but you hardened in my hand, and I couldn’t resist.”

Paraphrasing something she’d said earlier, I answered, “You can only do that anytime you want to, baby!”

I didn’t think that there was any way I could orgasm again that day, but my wife’s tightly gripping cunt, as she rode me to her climax, forced a final few spurts from my aching balls as she orgasmed on my cock. Finally, I drifted back to sleep as my wife lay on my chest and joined me.

After my two nights and a day with Tanya, life returned to our version of normal. The boys both flourished in their new roles. Aaron’s self-confidence blossomed, and he became happier and less moody. The new friends he’d made at TAFE meant he had a cadre of cohorts to spend time with.

Previously, with his discipline problems at school, his classmates’ parents discouraged their children from being friends with my son. But this class was full of ‘misfits’, and fortunately, Aaron made friends with a few kids that, like him, weren’t really trouble, just unsuited to the modern education system, a system that is so broken and biased against heterosexual males that I shudder for our country’s future.

Ness didn’t ask for a ‘day pass’, but she was back to her flirtatious self and regularly came home with stories about a patient, wardy (hospital wards man), doctor, or visitor who had come on to her and how she’d teased them or immediately shut them down. There was an interesting variation, though. It seemed more women were hitting on her than usual. I wondered if her confession of her ‘affair of the heart’ with her teenage friend, and my positive response, meant she was prepared to tell me about women coming onto her now or if she’d stopped hiding her overt sexuality from women and they felt more inclined to approach her.

The football season was in full swing, so other than a fortnightly invitation to host a corporate box when The Lions played at The Gabba and the occasional speaking engagement, I didn’t have much to do, so each day, after checking my stocks and bonds portfolio, I was at a loss as to how to fill my day in, and began spending more time helping at The Bears training sessions. Other than being appalled at the naivety of the youngest recruits, I enjoyed the teaching aspects of what I did in training. Of course, Coach once again offered to bring me onto the staff full-time, but I didn’t want the ongoing commitment being on the permanent staff would bring.

At this time of year, I often sought a dalliance to take my mind off my boredom. However, I knew any subsequent affair from my glorious two nights with Tanya would pale in comparison, and I didn’t pursue any of the invitations I received. Also, Ness and my sex life was full of broad experiences and satisfying on every level, so I felt no need to taste the charms of another woman. Ness completes me on every level, so I rarely take a ‘pass’. But I’ll admit that having an occasional ‘illicit affair’ adds spice to our sex!

That all changed three months later, on August sixteenth. Walking inside after completing my thirty-kilometre (19-mile) run, I answered the ringing phone, “Hello? Shephard residence.”

“Daddy Liam!” Isla’s tinkling voice sounded on the other end. “You haven’t called or written! You haven’t forgotten about me, have you?”

“As if I could, beautiful girl!” I replied. “I didn’t know I was supposed to.”

Isla chided, “You know, Daddy Liam? As Aunty Nessa always says, sometimes you’re a big, naïve, blind lummox! Of course, I’m not eighteen yet, so you can’t talk dirty to me and tell me all about what you’re going to do to me, but you can and will call me on the sixteenth of every month and woo me like I was your favourite girl. Well, second favourite after your wife, I guess! A letter once a month would be nice, too. Maybe even flowers and/or chocolate.”

“Yes, ma’am!” I kidded. “Sorry, Ma’am. This worthless man will endeavour to improve his boyfriend skills, Ma’am!”

Sounding cold and very adult, Isla replied, “Don’t be facetious, Daddy Liam, as this is important to me. I don’t have to give you my virginity, you know? I, if I wanted it, could have a line of men outside my door waiting to do it. I want you to be my first, but not if you’re going to be an ass about it!”

I was brutally reminded that although the Monie daughters are quite similar in appearance, their personalities are polar opposites. Tanya is very submissive and needs a man to ‘own her and make her know she is his woman’. Isla is a much more dominant personality. She still wanted a dominant man, but like her mother, Isla needed that man to prove he was worthy of her submission. That was where I was currently failing her. Preferring not to think about what my young, beautiful friend and I would be doing when she turned eighteen, I’d put her out of my mind, and I needed to remedy that immediately.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.