Two Daughters - Cover

Two Daughters

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 26

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A mid-thirties married man is enticed into deflowering his best friend's two daughters.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma   Fa   mt   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

“Join me in the shower, my love,” I suggested. “I need to clean my cock before we do anything else.”

This time, in the shower, I only used my hands and fingers to coax a soft orgasm from my young paramour before taking her back to bed.

Our next fuck was Tanya in the classic cowgirl position, riding me as I viciously mauled her breasts, ensuring I’d leave fingertip-sized bruises across them, too. Then, as I hadn’t cum, yet, I rolled onto her and fucked her missionary style softly and lovingly until she orgasmed as I filled her with my seed again.

According to the digital clock on the bedside table, it was nearly 3.00 am before we finally drifted off to sleep.

Waking later that same morning, I found that I’d rolled onto my back sometime during the night, and my young sylph had crawled onto my chest and slept sprawled out on top of me.

As I cupped Tanya’s firm buttocks in my hands, I smiled, recalling all the times I’d woken to find Ness in this same position. Ness had a secret she’d shared only with me —her father was physically and emotionally abusive. His behaviour never quite slid into sexual abuse, but Vanessa believed hurting her gave him a sexual high because after ‘disciplining’ her, her father’s trousers were almost always tented.

That meant that if her old, bad memories resulted in nightmares, Vanessa would crawl onto my chest, sleep with her head pressed against my chest and listen to my heart’s slow (less than forty beats per minute), regular thump-thump sound. Ness said it made her feel safe and protected and soothed her fears.

Of course, thinking of Ness and Tanya caused my cock to inflate immediately and throb against Tanya’s pliant tummy.

Feeling my dick throbbing against her, Tanya stretched, then lifted her head to smile at me, “Does my Daddy Liam have something for his slutty princess? Does he?” She coquettishly asked.

“Yes!” I growled. “Now, lie on your back, lift and spread your knees and show your Daddy Liam how quickly you can make yourself cum!”

Quick to comply, Tanya’s eyes slowly closed, and her hips began to writhe as her right thumb found her button, and she thrust two fingers on her left hand into her still gaping cunt.

Kneeling between her spread thighs, I slowly stroked myself, trying to time my orgasm to Tanya’s as I planned on cumming onto her exposed cunt as she orgasmed. However, when Tanya climaxed, I was still a little behind, so I instructed her to hold her pussy lips open as I quickly jerked myself until, with a loud groan, I came, spurting jism onto her exposed cunt and clitoris.

Grinning delightedly, Tanya ran her fingers through my cum before lifting them to her mouth and licking my juices off them, “Wow, Daddy Liam! Did you ever have a load for me!” She stated.

“And you, my horny little slut! What’s with cumming less than three minutes after you started?”

Blushing but answering gamely, Tanya replied, “I thought about your massive log going up my ass again, Daddy, and I came so quickly!”

Curious, I asked, “So, that’s been the highlight so far? My cock in your ass?”

Her blush deepening, Tanya whispered, “No. But it was the most intense feeling I’ve experienced so far.”

Arching my eyebrow, I teased, “One dick in your ass, and suddenly you’re an anal slut?”

“And only one in my mouth, making me an oral slut, and only one in my cunt, making me a vaginal slut!”

Laughing, I took Tanya into my arms and then stood up. Carrying her into the shower, I said, I’m going to push your tits up against the glass and fuck your arse like I did your cunt last night. You up for that?”

“Oh, Gawd, yes!” Tanya purred.

So I did!

Tanya and I fucked in various combinations until, around 10.30 am, my stomach made me aware that I hadn’t eaten since Ellen had made sandwiches at lunchtime the day before. So, when Tanya’s eyes fluttered open after coming down from her most recent orgasmic explosion, I said, “Show me what you have to wear. We’re going out to get some brunch and take a break.”

Climbing off the bed, Tanya opened the closet and showed me what he had hanging in there. I took her see-through white shirt dress out and asked, “Shoes and stockings?”

Wordlessly, Tanya opened the drawer in the bedside table and brought out a couple of pairs of stay-up stockings.

Pointing at the skin-coloured pair, I said, “Those. Shoes?”

Tanya gestured at the closet’s floor.

Spotting a pair of 4-in chunky-heeled sandals, I pointed and said, “Those, too.” Then I added, “Now get your stinky, cum filled body into the shower and get yourself clean!”

Because I knew demeaning Tanya as I had meant her motors were running, I joined her in the shower and used my fingers to elicit a further orgasm from her nubile body.

Tanya stepped from the shower and, after drying herself off, took underwear from her bedside table.

“No underwear except for the stockings,” I growled. “But do a full makeup before you start dressing. Everything from foundation to eyeliner.”

This shirt is see-through in the right light, Daddy Liam,” Tanya pointed out.

“And a dirty, cock loving slut cares because?” I countered.

“I guess she doesn’t,” Tanya muttered as she took her makeup kit into the bathroom and began doing her face up.

“Rouge your nipples so they show through your dress better,” I demanded.

Shrugging because she trusted me, Tanya used her blush brush to accentuate her tiny nipples.

I dressed in my black slacks and boots with a bright yellow polo and waited for my gorgeous, sylph-like lover to be ready. Then, smiling, I offered her my arm and escorted her down the elevator and across the road to The Coffee Club.

Tanya was unusually shy and clearly embarrassed about displaying her assets so blatantly, so I slid my hand underneath her skirt and pinched her bare bottom, “Head up, shoulders back and strut my wannabe slut!” I demanded.

“People are staring at me!” Tanya whispered fiercely.

“And?” I asked.

“I’m too young...” Tanya faltered to a stop, realising that she wasn’t anymore.

“Tanya,” I reassured her. “You’re one red-hot, chicky babe, so let the poor boys ogle and dream! Just think, tonight, as half these married guys slip it to their unwilling wives, they’ll close their eyes and remember, then fantasise it’s you they’re sticking their puny cocks in!”

“That’s a pretty hot image you paint there, Daddy Liam,” Tanya stated as I felt the heat of her rising arousal against my stroking fingers. “Am I really that hot?”

“My darling, Tan-Tan,” I confessed as I dipped my finger into her cunt. “If I were twenty years younger or unattached and you were twenty years older, I’d take you as my woman for life.”

Tanya pulled my hand, making me turn towards her, and looked searchingly into my eyes, “Is that true, Daddy Liam? Or just some line to make me feel good?”

“Tanya,” I replied. “In my private life, with the people I love, I try to be completely and sometimes ruthlessly honest because I remember that so many relationships falter on the altar of ‘little white lies’, so I won’t say anything to you that I don’t, in my soul, feel!”

“So, you’re saying, if not for Aunty Vanessa, you’d want to date me?”

“Yes, of course. But you wouldn’t want to be the wife of a man more than twice your age, would you?”

“No, probably not,” Tanya conceded. “But it would be fun for about six months as I learnt everything about being your woman!”

“We’ll just have to make a crash course of it over the next twenty or so hours, then, won’t we?” Noticing a waiter overfilling a water glass as he stared at where my hand was on Tanya’s partially exposed ass cheek, I whispered, “Don’t look now, but the waiter’s sporting a massive chubby from looking at your ass.

“Where?” Tanya asked as she tried to turn to see who it was.

“Shh!” I admonished, squeezing tighter to hold her in place but lifting my elbow to raise the hem of her dress higher until the waiter could see that Tanya wasn’t wearing knickers. “Don’t embarrass the poor guy any more than he already is, having poured cold water into the customer’s lap!”

Tanya giggled, “Did he?” She asked.

“Yes!”

“Let me turn so I can see!”

I regretfully took my hand off Tanya’s ass and let her turn so I could guide her to a table. This Coffee Club was a sit down, and we’ll take your order one, so I carefully sat Tanya on one of the bench seats between two tables so, if Tanya let them, anyone walking by would have an unimpeded view up her shirt dress. I planned on making her ‘let them’.

Once we’d sat, I whispered, “Undo the top two and bottom two buttons of your dress, then casually put your hands between your slightly spread thighs and hold the dress closed. Then, when the wait staff comes over, let the dress go and spread your knees.”

“What if it’s a woman?”

“It’s 1998, Tan-Tan baby. They’ll enjoy the view just as much!”

Shivering under my fingers, her skin hot to my touch, Tanya did as I asked. As the waitress crossed to us, her eyes widened as she looked up past Tanya’s stocking tops to her trimmed bush and glistening with arousal pussy lips. Tanya slowly lifted her hips to give the young woman an even better view before sitting up straight and holding her dress closed again.

“Can I get you some water?” Mary (by her name tag) asked, arousal heavy in her voice.

I touched Mary’s hand, then when she flinched away, gasping, I said, “Would you like to feel what my young lover here is feeling, Mary? If you do, go to the staff loos and remove your knickers. Then, when you bring our water, give them to me.”

Mary bit her lip longingly and walked off without saying a word. But a few minutes later, she returned, and as she placed my glass of water in front of me, she dropped her knickers, which had been balled up in her palm, into my lap.

“Are you ready to order, Sir?” Mary asked, pressing her knickerless pudenda against my shoulder.

Casually running my hand up the back of her thigh and onto her ass, I tickled Mary’s perineum before answering, “I’ll have the big breakfast and a flat white, three sugars in a bucket if you have one.”

Biting her bottom lip again as I blatantly groped her, Mary replied, “A mug is the largest we have, Sir.”

“That will do then,” I acceded before I regretfully stopped stroking Mary’s perineum.

Her eyes twinkling with mirth, Tanya added, “I’ll have a bagel, feta cheese, spinach and salmon, please, and a long black with lactose-free skim milk on the side.

Our waitress turned to deliver our order to the kitchen, but as she left, I said, “Mary?” She turned back to me. “If you want me, you must eat her pussy first.” I touched Tanya’s hand, and she willingly parted her knees for the waitress to see again. “Not this visit, though. But you can come and play the next time I’m up. If you’re game?”

Mary stared at me until she heard Tanya giggle. Then as her face flushed with embarrassment, she turned on her heel and quickly strode off.

Tanya slapped my upper arm and said, “Daddy Liam, you’re so bad!”

“Me?” I protested. “I didn’t just flash my little whore’s cunt at the wait staff!”

“Stop it!” Tanya growled deep down in her throat. “If you keep that up, I’m going orgasm right here at the table.”

“And I wouldn’t like that, my dirty little cock sucking slut, because?

“Shitttttt!” Tanya quietly hissed as her hips bucked forward.

“Good girl,” I whispered back. “When we get back to the room, I’m going to gag you with my cock and make you take my load straight down your throat, missing your mouth entirely.”

Tanya looked at me through hooded eyes and muttered, “You know Daddy Liam? I’m not that hungry after all, it seems. Want to go back now?”

Tickling her inner thigh, I replied, “Patience is a virtue the young never seem to have, my gorgeous, anal-loving whore. Why’s that?”

Tanya only smiled back.

I took Mary’s knickers from my lap, and after quickly checking that no one was close, I handed them to Tanya and said, “Smell these.”

Checking her surroundings, Tanya asked, “Why?” But then she smelt Mary’s blatant arousal on the knicker’s gusset and unconsciously growled deep down in her chest again. Then, opening her eyes to stare at me lustfully, Tanya said, “That’s why, huh?”

“Yes,” I replied. “Would you like to taste it from the source? If you do, Mary will happily give you her phone number.”

“Do you want to invite her up with us?”

“Do you want me to?” I asked in reply.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.