Two Daughters - Cover

Two Daughters

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 25

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A mid-thirties married man is enticed into deflowering his best friend's two daughters.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma   Fa   mt   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

Leading her into the shower, I set the water temperature to as close to scolding as we could both stand, then eased her gorgeous young body under it. Taking one of the bottles the hotel provided, I didn’t check what the label said because I’m pretty sure they’re all the same anyway and squeezed a liberal amount into my hand, then turned Tanya so that her bottom was against my upper thighs and ran my hands around her ribs and onto her delicious globes.

Taking the time to stroke and caress Tanya’s breasts and nipples, I eventually let my hands stroke across her soft tummy and onto her trimmed bush, the water underneath us turning instantly red as the evidence of her broken virginity washed from her pussy lips. So, teasing her labia open, I washed her pussy clean as I stimulated her arousal. Then, as I felt her moaned breath against my chin, I began tweaking her nipple and softly circled her pleasure nubbin with my index finger, occasionally sliding it down her folds and into her pussy.

“Yeeeessss,” Tanya sighed as her arousal crested towards a peak again.

Feeling her respond to my caresses had me harder than the Antarctic ice, and I eagerly worked my young lover to another orgasm, keen to slide my throbbing dick back inside her willing tunnel. Slowly, I increased the speed of my finger thrusts inside her as I strummed and tweaked her nipple, then, curling my up and back, I found Tanya’s G-spot and roughly scraped my nail across it as I simultaneously pressed my palm firmly against her clitoris and pinched and tweaked her nipple.

Trying not to scream, Tanya turned her head and bit my neck hard as her whole body quivered and shook against mine, her climax seemingly shattering her into a million pieces.

Once she returned from her post-climax daze, I whispered, “I’ve made love to you, darling Tan-Tan. So now I will fuck you until you beg me to stop, okay?”

Tanya nodded eagerly but remained silent, so using the hand I already held cupped against her pussy, I lifted Tanya high enough for me to penetrate her and mashed her tits against the shower glass before replacing my finger with the head of my surging cock, burying fully into her with one forceful shove.

“Yes, Daddy Liam!” Tanya moaned as I held her by the cunt tightly to me and slammed into her, my every thrust crushing her full, young breasts against the glass. “You’ve made me your woman, so now make me your slut!”

I fucked Tanya through three orgasms (for her) in that shower before I pulled out of her, spun her to face me and demanded, “Kneel and take my load in your face!”

Immediately dropping to her knees, mouth open and tongue touching her lips, Tanya looked expectantly up at me, eagerly awaiting my gift. So, grabbing a handful of her thick, wet hair, I gripped her firmly as I jacked myself swiftly before blasting my sperm all over her pretty face.

Ensuring I kept my body between Tanya and the shower water, I watched delightedly as my cum dripped slowly down her face before saying, “Fuck, you look like a slut, my darling Tan-Tan!” I exclaimed. “Have a look in the mirror!”

Grinning, Tanya stood and moved to the mirror. Then wiping it clear so she could see, she admired her cum covered face before turning back to me and saying, “I love it, Daddy Liam! What’s next?”

Grinning back at her, I answered, “First, you come back in here and kiss me before we get you clean again, then I take you back to bed and take another of your cherries.”

As soon as Tanya stepped into the shower, I swept her into an embrace and lowered my head to kiss her.

Trying to turn her head away, Tanya muttered, “Cum face.” But I insisted on kissing her, growling, “Anybody who’s been lucky enough to cum on your pretty face had damned well better kiss you to show his appreciation afterwards! It’s the same if they’ve blown in your mouth! They will insist you kiss them after they’ve eaten you out, so fair, is fair!”

I placed my hands on Tanya’s tight buns and squeezed her tightly to me as we hungrily shared a cum kiss, our tongues battling for supremacy. Then, once her face was clean, I lifted her by her bottom, and as her legs wrapped around my waist, her still ragingly hot pussy only centimetres from my rapidly inflating cock, I walked back to the bed, not bothering to dry off first.

Tanya lay on the bed looking sweet young, and gorgeous, only her red, gaping pussy showing that she no longer owned a hymen. She smiled, her trust in me complete as she held her arms out, waiting for what was next. I was undecided about which hole to ‘pop her cherry’ in next. Whether to use the lube Tanya had conveniently placed on the bedside table and take her anally or shove my cock in her mouth to ‘choke and gag’ as my wife had demanded.

Instead of taking Tanya’s throat roughly tonight, I decided. I will wait until after I’ve taken my young paramour to lunch, ensuring she’s done her makeup. Then, after we’ve eaten and returned to our suite, I’ll make her kneel before me and then forcefully use her mouth and give her that gorgeous, slutty, wrecked look that my wife had eloquently described.

But I didn’t want to take Tanya anally yet, either. So, instead, I turned Tanya sidewise across the bed with her head tilted off the edge, then bent my knees and let the drooping head of my cock rub across her lips. Taking the hint and showing no hesitation, Tanya snaked her tongue and licked my cock’s head before gently sucking it inside her mouth and swirling her tongue over my glans. With my cock rapidly stiffening in Tanya’s mouth, I placed my hands on either side of her hips and lowered my mouth onto her gaping pussy.

“Ohhhhhhh!” Tanya moaned as I flicked her clitoris with the tip of my tongue, her warm breath washing over my balls.

I may have been the recipient of Tanya’s first ever blowjob, but she’d obviously practised doing it in her mind many times because she was good, damn good! So, it became a race. Would I lose my composure and cum down my young lover’s throat before I brought her off? Or would I have the satisfaction of feeling and hearing her cum first?

It was a race, and the competitor that still burned within me took over. So, moving my hands onto Tanya’s taut bum, I lifted her so I could run my tongue from her clit to her rosebud. Then, pushing saliva from my mouth, I created a pool from which I could begin to prepare her ass to take me.

“Oh, Gaaawwwd!” Tanya moaned as I rimmed her butthole with my index finger.

Splitting my fingers, I used my forefinger to slowly force Tanya’s rosebud open as I rubbed the other in circles inside her vulva, ensuring I rubbed it across her G-spot as I circled. I thought I would lose the race as I felt my prostate clenching and my balls tightening against my shaft, preparing to dump their twin juices into it so they would squirt into Tanya’s mouth. But just before I did, my finger broke through Tanya’s rosebud and delved into her colon, stopping just short of her knot.

Tanya exhaled suddenly and gasped, “Oh, my Gawd!” as her pussy and ass spasmed around my invading fingers, and she climaxed again.

Having won the race by the barest margin, I gratefully stopped fighting and let my ejaculate boil from my balls and into Tanya’s sucking mouth. Tanya squeaked as my first spurt hit the back of her mouth, but after that, she sucked in and swallowed everything I gave her.

Letting my deflating dick slip from her mouth, Tanya pushed on my side, encouraging me to move off her, and then turned so she could cuddle into me. Then offering her pouting lips for me to kiss, she smiled and said, “I thought you were going to cum before me that time, Daddy Liam! But when your finger went in my butt? Wow, what an intense feeling, and I lost it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.