Two Daughters - Cover

Two Daughters

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 24

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A mid-thirties married man is enticed into deflowering his best friend's two daughters.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma   Fa   mt   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

As I exited her car, Ellen said, “Go to reception and tell them your name, and they’ll hand you an envelope with Tanya’s door key. Have fun, you two! I know you and I would have!” Then hiking her skirt to give me a final flash, she drove off.

Taking the elevator up to the top floor after receiving her room card, I looked around and realised Tanya had gone all out for this. I mean, in a big city like Melbourne or Sydney, these rooms would be only slightly above average, but for Rockhampton, they were top-of-the-line.

I opened the door and was about to call “Tanya” when I noticed a trail of rose petals. Smiling, I followed the path across the room to the separate bedroom on the other side. Then, pausing to read the note stuck to the door, I swiftly stripped my clothes off and stepped through the door.

Completely naked and rigidly erect, I softly closed the door behind me and looked across to the bed where Tanya lay. She had a sheet tucked demurely under her chin but clinging delightfully to her deliciously mounded chest, and with one knee outside the sheet waving slowly back and forth.

Waiting until my eyes stopped silently devouring her Sylph-like form and met hers, Tanya then pulled the sheet slowly aside before crossing the knee that was outside over her other thigh and softly cooed, “Do you like what you see, Daddy Liam?”

Walking swiftly across the scattered rose petal path, I crossed to the bed and leaned over her. Then, with my weight resting on my hands on either side of her body, I kissed her full soft lips and replied, “You are perfection, my darling Tan-Tan. I’m the luckiest man on this planet!”

Her lips locking passionately to mine, Tanya moaned into my mouth as her arms wrapped convulsively around my shoulders, “Oh, Daddy Liam! I’ve longed for this moment for as long as I can remember. Stupid laws prevented me from doing this earlier, or we could have been together sooner!”

Kissing her again, I replied, “The anticipation has been fantastic, though Tan-Tan baby. You’ve given me many pleasant times imagining what tonight will be like.”

“You and Aunty Nessa both, I hear,” Tanya grinned.

Looking at me hungrily, Tanya said, “Stand up, Daddy Liam. I want to see you naked for the first time.”

Grinning, I stood, then backed up a few steps so she could see all of me. Then, standing on my tip-toes and flexing my muscles, I slowly turned in a complete circle, my rabidly throbbing and erect cock twitching under her gaze.

“Not an ounce of fat,” Tanya breathed, arousal evident in her voice. “Every muscle clearly defined and perfectly proportioned, darkly tanned all over, Daddy Liam, you naughty boy, do you suntan nude?” At my nod, she continued, “Long legs and arms and big hands, a long neck and handsome face with a killer smile. Daddy Liam, Aunty Nessa is one lucky woman. And to think, I get to have you for one full day and two nights!”

“Assuming you can handle it, gorgeous girl. But nothing about my cock or ass?” I added, just to tease.

“Bring it here,” Tanya whispered longingly.

“Nah ahh!” I denied. “It’s only fair that I get to lie where you are and perve on your gorgeous body, too! So up you get!”

Eyes twinkling, and with a huge smile, Tanya swung her legs off the bed. Keeping her knees pressed tightly together, Tanya denied me an early glimpse of her sweet slit as she stood and proudly preened before me.

‘My wife is undeniably gorgeous now,’ I thought. ‘But this is how she looked when we were first together.’

Tanya’s body was taut and toned but not overtly muscled as Ness’ now is. Instead, it was lean, with very little body fat, but not exercise and weights fit like my wife is. Ness is afraid she will lose her self-control and ‘pork-up’ (her words, not mine) as she was the night we first met, so she works hard every day to maintain her figure. Tanya, at eighteen, held no such fears, so she ate sensibly and exercised lightly to keep her body looking good and good it did look. It looked fantastic, in fact!

I hadn’t lain on the bed as I’d suggested I would, so I took Tanya’s hands in mine and pulled them up, forcing her body to come closer to mine. Then, when her chest touched to mine, I leant forward and locked my lips to hers again. Letting go of her hands, I ran my fingers down the outside of her arms, across her back close to her armpit, down her rib cage and onto her firm, young buttocks. Then, grinding my raging hard-on against her toned but pliant tummy, I kissed her with everything I had.

“Oh, Gaaawwwd!” Tanya moaned as her hands found my ass, and she pulled me as close as possible. “Take me to bed and make love to me, Daddy Liam!”

Grabbing her rib cage, I lifted, then as her legs surrounded my hips, I took the two steps across to the bed and laid her on the rose petals. Not letting her delicious body separate from me, I lay on the bed with her, my thumping erection now barely centimetres from her blazingly hot entrance.

“Take me, Daddy Liam,” Tanya demanded, but I had other ideas. So kissing her softly and passionately, I stroked my fingers along her rib cage, hips and upper thighs, pausing to run light circles along her breast mounds where they bulged from our pressed together chests.

Tanya’s moans were constant now as she slowly undulated her hips, trying to force contact between her pussy’s entrance and my flushed purple cock’s head. Then, pulling her hands above her head again, I began kissing lower. First, I kissed just below her pouting bottom lip, then her chin and neck. Next, as I held her hands, I kissed along her collarbones before sucking gently at the spot where her pulse fluttered. Then, letting go of her hands, I kissed my way down between her breasts and along the outline of her magnificent twin globes.

“Oh, Daddy Liam!” Tanya sighed happily as her eyes closed, revelling in doing nothing more than feel.

Letting Tanya’s hands go, I softly ran my fingers over her left nipple as I gently sucked her right nipple into my mouth. Then, at her sharp intake of breath, I sucked hard as I battered her nipple with her tongue.

“Oh!” Tanya yipped, surprised. “I’m going to ... Uhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!” she sighed as an orgasm picked her up and swept her away to blissville.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.