Two Daughters - Cover

Two Daughters

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 22

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A mid-thirties married man is enticed into deflowering his best friend's two daughters.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma   Fa   mt   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

For Vanessa, since meeting Liam, it always came down to having a cock in her. Liam had ignited her inner slut, and she revelled in letting it free. Yet, when she looked back to how she was before she’d met her husband, she wondered how she could have been so innocently naïve. At the time, she believed she was a rebel, an outsider, a scourge on society. The world was doomed, she thought. Either the Russians would blow the world to pieces, or the Americans would do it for them.

So, Vanessa took little heed to society’s norms. Thin, gorgeous, waif-like women appeared everywhere she looked in newspapers and magazines, TV and ads on the sides of the passing buses. Who could compete with that? Who would want to?

Guys weren’t interested in her, so why would she be interested in them? So she began ‘dressing down’ and didn’t bother to control her weight through exercise or diet. Instead, she purposefully let her hair grow shaggy and unkempt.

Her mother exasperatedly asked her what was going on and if she ‘was a dyke’ or something, but Vanessa refused to respond.

Her father, the only person Vanessa knew who seemed to like her for her, pulled her into his lap one evening and, as he hugged her and stroked her unkempt hair, asked, “Honey, what’s the matter? You’ve been miserable for months. Are you having boy problems? Girl problems? You know that if you’re gay, your mum and I won’t care, right? We just want you to be happy.”

Vanessa wanted to tell him, “Why bother? Nuclear winter will kill us all, and if that doesn’t, acid rain and the hole in the ozone layer will!”

Although Vanessa averaged a B+ at school, she felt inadequate for an academic life. Her mother was a gynaecologist, for goodness sake! Her dad was a philosophy professor at The University of Queensland. How was she to compete with that?

Life was despair, she believed and considered taking her life. ‘I have no brothers or sisters,’ she thought. ‘Mum hardly seems to remember that I exist, and I have no friends. Only my dad would miss me if I were gone, and even then, probably not for long.’

Then Abigail moved into her street. Another ‘only daughter’, Abigail, was Vanessa’s age, thin and oh-so-gorgeous, or so Vanessa thought. Having turned eighteen only a month before, Vanessa allowed herself to fantasise about the slender, beautiful woman/girl with seemingly huge tits who lived down the road. At eighteen, Vanessa needed a C-cup bra to hold her breasts, and maybe it was only because Abigail was so slender, but Vanessa thought Abigail’s breasts were bigger than hers.

Vanessa detested her ‘overripe melons’, as she referred to her breasts, because the only place boys talked was at them. Even her male teachers at school talked more to her chest than her eyes, so Vanessa started to wear loose, thick clothing, even in the middle of summer, to hide her ‘assets’ as the boys derogatorily called them.

Vanessa didn’t understand, but somehow Abigail made her feel squishy. Squishy was the word Vanessa thought of to describe the swiftly developing wetness between her closely squeezed thighs she felt whenever Abigail smiled at her.

Taking the same bus to school, Abigail and Vanessa became friends and Abigail, recognising that her new friend was shy, innocent and naïve, became her protector and mentor. However, school can be cruel, and Abigail and Vanessa were swiftly labelled ‘dykes’ and became the butt of every joke the teenage boys and quite a few of the girls had heard from their parents and then mindlessly repeated.

Deciding that attending the ‘end of school’ events that their school had organised would be as uncomfortable as school had been, Abigail and Vanessa chose to travel to the Gold Coast with a contingent of graduating kids from her class to attend ‘Schoolies’. This event was school-sanctioned but had no chaperones except for the class captains.

During Schoolies, The Gold Coast pumps. Think of spring break at Cancun, then times it by three. So it was easy for Abigail and Vanessa to slip away and catch a train to Brisbane for the night. Abigail, who knew she was a lesbian even before she reached puberty, planned to seduce her sweet, innocent, naïve friend and introduce her to woman-on-woman love that night.

It was a ‘done deal’, Abigail thought, having taken the young virgin under her wing and inducted her into her group of lesbian Goths. But, as she ramped up her seduction of the young lass, an arrogant, brash young man stole ‘her girl’ from, almost literally, underneath her.

‘After all the work I’ve put into Vanessa’s seduction, how could she dump me on a whim, then willingly give her virginity to a football player, FFS?’ Abigail thought as she stormed out of The Plough Inn and caught the last train back to The Gold Coast.

Although Vanessa had later confessed to her husband that she knew her ‘friend’ would storm out when she (Vanessa) chose to join Liam’s table, Vanessa felt a pang of regret when she watched Abigail leave, thinking she had missed out on something wondrous.

Because of her ‘affair of the heart’ with Abigail, Vanessa desired to experience the joys of Sapphic love, but thought her husband was quite homophobic and had, for years, repressed these desires lest they impinge on her marriage. But here she was, in a shower with her husband and another man fulfilling her deepest fantasy. So, grateful for her husband’s love barely described how she felt at that moment.

‘I’ll have to reward him for this,’ Vanessa thought. But she and Isla shared a secret. A secret that enticed and excited her and gave her that ‘squishy’ feeling she fondly remembered when recalling her time with Abigail. So, Vanessa felt little need for urgency. ‘After all,’ her thoughts added. ‘He’ll have a night with the delectable Tanya in just a month’s time.’

Thoughts of her husband taking Tanya’s virginity on Tanya’s eighteenth birthday mixed with recollections of feeling ‘squishy’ anticipating being with Abigail ramped Vanessa’s desires to the maximum, and her mind returned to ‘feeling’ the twin cocks inside her lower fuck holes.

Her eyes flew open as she realised she was about to cum. But ‘to cum’ seemed a poor description of how Vanessa felt. Explode then? No, still not descriptive enough. Disintegrate maybe? Whatever word she was searching for was lost as all coherent thought flew from her mind, and she turned her head against her husband’s neck and bit hard.

Her orgasm hit, and Vanessa did explode but didn’t disintegrate. Instead, screaming and biting her husband’s neck, she jerked, shuddered and spasmed over and over as waves of pure carnal bliss shot through her body until, her mind gone, she screamed a final time and then passed out.

Concentrating on his release, Liam was still thrusting vigorously into my wife, so I said, “She’s out, mate. Why don’t you save that for the next round? Well, unless you want to be all out of juice and head home early?”

“She’s out again?” Liam asked. “Will she still be good to go again later?”

Chuckling, I replied, “Your dick will wear out way before Ness’ cunt does!”

“So what do we do now?”

“Remove our cocks from her slut holes and get her clean. She’ll be awake by the time we get out of the shower.”

“What then?

“Use our mouths and fingers until she passes out again.”

“Jeezus, Liam,” Liam said. “I understand now why you’re willing to share her. This slut never stops!”

“I resemble that remark,” Ness grinned from my arms as I laid her on the bed.

“Tits or cunt?” I asked Liam as Ness’ eye hooded again, her lust evident.

“Can I play with her tits as she sucks my cock?”

I didn’t answer because Ness was already gobbling him down.

The clock on the bedside table read 2.00 am when Ness, sighing happily and smiling at me, finally closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. Liam was still gently pumping into her cunt from behind, but I’d been reduced to digits, mouth and tongue for the last hour.

“She’s done, mate,” I told my young friend. “Finish inside her and grab some shut-eye. There’s a good chance she’ll want to go again in the morning.”

But when I woke, I was alone in the bed. Smiling because I figured I’d find Ness and Liam fucking in the shower, I opened the door in time to hear my wife tinkling before she exclaimed, “Ouch! That stings!”

Laughing, I stated, “Well, if you didn’t use it like a two-dollar whore at a sailor’s convention does, you wouldn’t be rubbed so raw now!”

“Don’t get me started again, lover,” Ness growled. “I’m too sore to even think about taking a dick in either of my lower slut holes!”

Where’s Liam?” I asked.

“There’s a note on the pad saying he thought it would be better if we woke up alone, babe,” Ness replied. “But I think the reality is that he was scared I’d want to go again this morning and wasn’t up for it!” Then she grinned and added, “Literally, probably! He probably woke up thinking he’d have a little piece of my ass before we woke up and found that his cock was too sore!”

“You’d wear out that proverbial football team, babe,” I stated proudly. “What was that movie? Debbie does Dallas? Yours would be Vanessa does Vancouver!”

“Compliments will get you exactly everywhere, Mister Liam. But for now, you stink! So go shower, and we’ll get some breakfast before picking my car up and heading home.”

Well, that sounded like a good idea, so that’s what we did!

I drove across the bridge into West End to drop Ness back at her car, then headed home, arriving about ten minutes before her. By then, I’d already stripped and had stretched out on our bed, dozing. I woke to find Ness holding and kissing my dick. She didn’t seem to be trying to get me to rise again but seemed to be almost paying homage to it.

Looking down at her as she smiled back, I said, “You right there? Go easy, as it’s a little tender!”

Ness smiled a little wider and replied, “I bet I can still make you cum, though!”

“Yeah, for sure you could, my love. But the pain would outweigh the pleasure of orgasm, so can we take a break?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.