Two Daughters - Cover

Two Daughters

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 21

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A mid-thirties married man is enticed into deflowering his best friend's two daughters.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma   Fa   mt   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

“Hell, yeah,” Liam Aldiss replied. “But she’s not expecting any guy-on-guy action, is she?”

“Yeah, she will,” I answered truthfully. “But it’s not happening. I’m not even sure if I’ll be able to double-penetrate her with you. The thought of my balls rubbing on yours has me more than a little freaked out!”

“I’ve done this a few times since I was with your wife, Liam,” Liam reassured me before correcting himself by adding, “Well, I’ve never banged another guy’s wife with him before, but I’ve double-done slags all the time. So I’ll be on the top, okay? I promise that my balls won’t touch yours.”

I heard the bathroom door beginning to open, so I swiftly opened the cupboard door and hid Liam and me behind it as I pulled out the two bouquets. Then, as we held them in front of our faces, I shut the door.

“Liam?” Ness doubtfully asked.

Grinning at each other, we replied, “Yes.”

At a nod from me, we lowered the bouquets before walking over and handing them to my wife.

Ness dumped the roses onto the dining table, then squealing, she ran over and leapt into my arms. Showering my face with kisses, Ness pleaded, “This is what I’ve dreamed about having for years, right? You’re staying, and you’re going to fuck me with Liam, yeah? You’re not leaving me with him and going home?” Then worried she’d insulted her lover, Ness looked at Liam and added, “Not that being alone with you again would be bad, baby. But I’ve tried to get my husband to do an mfm threesome with me for years. It’s my biggest fantasy.”

“What kind of slut are you?” I growled, showing her that I was staying.

“A three-hole one,” Nessa immediately answered.

“And what will you put in your third fuck hole when the other two are filled?”

“I didn’t bring my vibrator, so my fingers?”

“How about this instead?” I asked, handing her the biggest of her butt plugs that I had slid into my overnight bag.

“Oh, my Gawd! Oh, my Gawd! Oh, my Gawd! Oh, my FUCKING GAWD! This is going to happen!” Vanessa chattered excitedly before almost howling the last sentence, her nightie’s bottom already damp against my grinding cock.

“Slut!” I snarled. “Not only have you not thanked me for your present, but you also haven’t thanked Liam for your flowers!”

“Sorry, baby,” Ness said, wriggling to get down. “Let me get on my knees and thank him now.”

Letting her go, I watched as she knelt before her illicit lover and begged, “Please, Mister Liam, may this slut suck your cock?”

“Fuck, yes,” Liam groaned as she quickly unzipped him and pulled his cock out of his pants.

Disappointingly for me, at least, Liam wasn’t as long or thick as I am, but Ness hadn’t complained, so I guessed it had done its job!

Although I’d hidden it from my wife, I was as excited about watching her fuck another man as she was about being in an mfm threesome. I didn’t know what drove me, but I desired to kneel at the end of a bed and watch a cock split my wife’s pussy lips and plough roughly into her.

I wanted to hear her moan and buck as that cock thrust deep into her cunt and forced her orgasmic response, and I wanted to see that cock pull out and either blast onto her clitoris and belly or for its owner to straddle my wife’s tits and cum all over her pretty face.

When Ness asked for her rare ‘day passes’, my only wish was that instead of taking her conquests to a motel or going back to theirs, she’d take them to our bed and let me watch as they fucked.

Intellectually, I knew I should be disgusted by the thought of another man cumming inside my wife, but I thought that emotion was ridiculous. I loved my wife beyond reason, but I knew that monogamy was a social construct invented to protect the woman’s best interests, i.e. a man that stayed loyal and ensured that she and her children had enough food, warmth and shelter to give her children the best chance of survival.

The primary human urge is to ensure their genes are passed on. Unfortunately, however, the male and female imperatives differ. The best strategy for a man, if he wants to ensure his genes pass on, is to mate with as many different fertile women as possible. At the same time, a woman’s best strategy is to entice a man to mate with her for life, which ensures that she has a protector and provider to guarantee her children are provided for until they’re old enough to provide for themselves.

Now, before you say it, I know the above is me merely justifying my lifestyle, but understand that I’m neither seeking nor expecting your approval. I’m a slut that has been lucky enough to marry another one. It works for us. How you run your marriage is up to you, but if you allow your sex life to stagnate, don’t be surprised when you’re tempted to stray or your wife does!

Aroused, I avidly watched as my wife surrounded Liam’s shaft with her dainty hand and guided his blushed-red cock’s head into her voracious mouth. Then, smiling up at him, she bobbed her head and swirled her tongue over Liam’s glans before opening all her fingers except her circled thumb and forefinger and pushing her head down until her lips touched her thumb and finger, then removed them and pressed her lips onto Liam’s pelvis.

His strong hands finding my wife’s red locks and squeezing two handfuls of her hair to hold her in place, Liam pumped into Ness’ mouth as she sucked and slurped before groaning, “This slut is some talented cock sucker!

Agreeing, I came closer so I could enjoy the spectacle of Ness expertly blowing her lover. I only held my shaft lightly as I stroked myself, knowing I was already on the edge of an orgasm.

As I stepped up in front of my wife, Liam groaned and asked, “Where do you want me to shoot it?”

“On her face,” I commanded. “I’ll squirt over her, too.”

Our cocks almost touching in front of Vanessa, we both jerked furiously before unloading onto her pretty face. We were both clearly on edge because, by the time we’d both emptied our sacks, Ness’ face was dripping cum. It was over her forehead, in her hair, eyes, nose, and mouth, and dripping off both ears.

Licking her lips lasciviously, Ness smiled and asked, “Who wants my cunt? The other gets my tits!”

Scoffing, I replied, “The slut talks! Whoodathunk that a cum guzzling whore had enough brain to accept a load on her face and talk? Now, shut up, remove your clothes before I rip them off, and get up on your hands and knees on the bed.”

Liam looked bug-eyed at my language, but when Ness moaned and immediately stripped and climbed on the bed. “Faaarrk!” was his awed response. “What a slut!”

Liam was already mostly erect, and I knew he’d badly want to plough my wife, but if we were to satiate Ness this night, we’d have to be sparing with how often and soon we came. Typically, Ness would wear her lover out, reducing him to fingers and tongue to further bring her off. Then she’d come home to me, and we’d fuck like bunny rabbits every day until her excitement finally abated. So if Liam and I blew our loads too often too early, we’d leave Ness wanting, and she had no one at home to satiate her.

So, when he ripped my wife’s nightie bottom down and prepared to mount her, I said, “Use your tongue and fingers until her voice is just short of a scream, then stick your dick in her. She’ll go off like a nuclear bomb that way.”

Liam bent over and wiped his tongue from Ness’ clit, up her slit, across her entrance and along her perineum.

Ness’ head came up, and with hooded, lust-filled eyes, she growled, “FAAARRRKKKKK YESSSSSSSSS!!!!”

Liam repeated his lick twice more before honing in on Ness’ button. She was close, so I lay under her swinging tits on the bed and took Ness’ left tit into my mouth. Then as my wife took a deep breath, about to scream another orgasm, I sucked greedily and bit her nipple hard.

Her scream cut off by the sudden exquisite pain, Ness’ climax backed off before a larger orgasmic wave crashed into it, and she crested higher than before. Like a wave that’s rolled into a cliff face, then washed back as a cresting wave is about to hit. The retreating wave caused the cresting wave to rear higher before crashing resoundingly into the cliff —that was my wife’s orgasm. With her throat locked into a rictus, my wife soundlessly wailed as her whole body shook and juddered, pulling her nipple from my mouth and her cunt off Liam’s surging tongue as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss blasted her into unconsciousness.

Holding his throbbing, rock-hard cock, Liam said, “Wow! I’ve never had a woman pass out because she’s orgasmed too hard before. Is she okay?”

“If you mean ‘are we done for the night?’ Then, no. Vanessa has barely begun. By morning, assuming you survive that long, your balls will ache from the vacuum caused by them being drained of every millilitre of cum, the tip of your cock will be red and raw, and your lips and tongue numb. Then, you’ll drag your ass out of here, wishing for a wheelchair, and Ness will still be ready to go.”

As my wife slowly rolled off me and sat up smiling, Liam looked at me disbelievingly, but when I smiled, tipped my head to the side and shrugged as I gestured towards my wife, he slowly exhaled, “Shiiiiiiiiiitttttttt! Dead by morning, but what a way to go!”

“Liam,” I explained. “Vanessa loves being called names, but please keep in mind that to you, she’s a ‘slut’, or a ‘whore, or a ‘whatever rude name you want to use’, but she’s my slut, whore, cocksucker, knob gobbler, etc., okay?”

Liam nodded, then acknowledged, “All good. I get it. She’s your woman! I’m just along for the ride.” Then he thought about that, grinned, and added, “Literally, I guess!”

“Then fuck this dirty slut’s whore cunt. No finesse, no holding back, no waiting for her, just jump on and use her cunt to get yourself off.”

At my words, Ness rolled onto her back between us and lifted and spread her knees, exposing her glistening pussy to our lustful eyes.

Deep down in her chest, my wife growled, “Do it!”

In awe, Liam sighed, “Faaaarrrkkk!” again.

His awe didn’t prevent him from swiftly moving between my wife’s lewdly spread thighs, positioning his raging boner on her cunt’s entrance, then shoving it home, though. With a loud smack sound, Liam’s pelvis hit my wife’s clit, and Ness softly purred with delight as she wrapped her legs around her illicit lover’s waist and squeezed his toned ass with her ‘clawed’ nails. By morning, Liam’s ass would be a complex pattern of bruises and scratches as my wife used her nails to insist he fuck her harder and faster.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.