Two Daughters - Cover

Two Daughters

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 20

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A mid-thirties married man is enticed into deflowering his best friend's two daughters.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma   Fa   mt   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

Falling asleep, sore, aching and satiated, we slept until midday. I woke before my wife with my bladder begging to be emptied. Then, after splashing into the bowl, I picked up Tanya’s note and picture, applied two-sided tape on their corners, and carefully placed them into the folder I’d labelled ‘Tanya’.

Then, looking at the twelve photos, a lump formed in my throat as I thought about how lucky I was.

Beside me, Ness stretched, yawned and then lifted her head to smile at me, “What time is it?” She asked.

“Time for dirty cock sucking, anal-loving whores to get up,” I teased.

“Oh no, you don’t, Mister Shephard,” Ness growled. “My pussy is already going to sting when I pee, so don’t get me started!”

“Do dirty cock sucking, anal-loving whores have a ‘pussy’?” I innocently asked. “I thought they had cunts, cum holes, or fuck holes?”

With lust in her voice, Ness said, “Gawddammit, Liam! Stick your dick in me and fuck me!”

“Nup,” I teased. “Go pee.”

“Fuck you!” My loving wife spat as I laughed at her.

I followed Vanessa into our en suite and teased her when she pulled a face as she ‘tinkled’, her pussy smarting as she’d thought it would, then helped her into the shower and washed her clean.

When we got out, I asked, “Want to go into West End and get lunch?”

“No. I want to go back to bed and fuck!” Ness growled, still sexually aroused. “But my slut cunt needs time to heal, so I guess breakfast it is!”

A little concerned because I had plans for her tonight, I queried, “You reckon you’ll be good to go again tonight?”

“Why?” Ness teased. “Need some more of my slutty cunt?”

“And mouth and ass!” I grinned. “So use some of that pawpaw cream you say works so well.”

Vanessa tried to glare at me but was secretly delighted by my ongoing need for her and ‘exasperatedly’ asked, “Is that all I am to you? A slutty mouth, cunt, and ass?”

“I pretended to consider her question seriously before replying, “Well, I guess without the bits in between, those three things would probably be cold and dry and not as much fun to be inside.”

Trying to look severe but failing miserably because she was naked and wet with her tits bouncing delectably, Vanessa put her right hand on her muscly hip and waved her finger at me and said, “And your chances of getting back in any of them...”

“Are at negative odds, baby. If I bet a dollar that I could be inside you whenever I wanted to be, then was inside you shortly later, they’d only return me fifty cents for my winning bet!”

Both hands on her hips and doing her best to try and look angry, but purposefully bouncing on her toes to make her breasts jiggle, Ness stated, “Awfully sure of yourself there, Mister Liam. Are you sure I’m that easy to get your cock into?”

Grinning, I replied, “Is that even a question?”

“Prove it!” My wife dared.

Not doing what Ness expected me to do, which was to pick her up, lay her on the bed and fuck her, I quickly stepped close, grabbed a handful of her hair, pulled her head back, which arched her spine, and then snarled, “On your knees and suck, bitch!”

“Gawd, yes, baby,” Vanessa sighed lustfully, sinking to her knees with her hand going between her thighs onto her clitoris despite it being raw. “Talking to me like that will do it every time!”

Ness’ right hand was on my cock, and she was already lightly kissing and licking its head, but I was a little tender there, too. So I took her hands in mine and lifted her to her feet before kissing her Cupid bow lips softly and suggesting, “Let’s go into town and get some lunch, huh? We’ll spend the day flirting, petting, and slowly working ourselves back into a frenzy for tonight.”

“Short skirt, no knickers?” Ness pleaded.

“I think my hairy legs would look silly coming out of a short skirt, baby,” I replied deadpan. “Besides, I don’t think your skirt would cover my low-hanging balls without knickers.”

“You do have a cute ass, though, so maybe if you shave your legs first?”

“Don’t even go there!” I growled.

“But those pics I’ve got from that ‘mad Monday’ after-season party where we went as a pirate and his wench, except you were the wench, are so gorgeous!” My wife teased.

“A mistake I don’t intend on repeating anytime soon, Mrs Shephard! So get your slutty ass into that yellow, sheer, button dress of yours that buttons to barely below your cunt, leaving everything from mid-thigh to that button exposed through the gap, then unbutton enough of the top buttons so you can flash your tits to anyone who wants to see. After that, add your skin-toned stay-ups and brown strappy wedge heels, rouge your nipples so that they show through your dress and get into my ‘penis extension’, as you so eloquently call my car!”

“Can we play ‘strangers meeting?” Ness asked longingly.

Delighted, I said, “For sure! Babe, jump in your car and head to Three Monkeys in West End. I’ll give you a thirty-minute head start before following you, then ‘pick you up’ out of there.

Smiling at me, Ness swiftly dressed as I requested, then kissed me before racing out to her car.

“Better give me forty-five minutes head start, baby. I need to stop and get some cream for my sore cunt,” she threw out behind her shoulder as she left the room.

Waiting until I was sure Ness had left, I phoned ‘her treat’ and changed where we’d meet. Instead of coming to our place, which would have involved waiting until the boys had either gone out or to bed, I’d meet him at The Sheraton instead. After hanging up, I called The Sheraton and, feeling cheeky, booked the same room I had used for my ‘play date’ with Amy, then asked them to secrete two bouquets of roses in the closet.

Wearing my bright orange polo and tight jeans over my ‘cowboy’ boots, I jumped in the car and detoured past Bras N Things at Westfield’s to purchase Ness a light blue baby doll nightie that I asked to be gift-wrapped and eventually made it to the café where I met my wife.

I walked into Three Monkeys and immediately spotted my wife. She sat precisely where I knew she’d be. Directly in front of the door on a bench seat and at the end of a table. Ness had pulled her right knee up and placed her heel under her bottom so that she sat on her folded leg. To preserve her modesty, Ness held the button dress closed where it tried to gape at her thighs.

My wife pretended to read a book, but as I ordered my coffee, she hadn’t even flipped a page before I received my order. Ness wasn’t looking at me, though. Instead, she was watching the entering patrons. If someone saw her partially exposed inner thighs and smiled, she smiled back at them and let go of the edges of the part, exposing her bare pussy to them.

Walking slowly across to her, my eyes fixed on my wife’s leanly muscled form like a hungry lioness stalking a gazelle, I wondered how many phone numbers and propositions she’d received as she waited for me to arrive.

Stopping opposite her and studiously avoiding looking up her dress, I politely asked, “May I sit here, Miss?”

“Why?” There’s plenty of empty tables,” Ness sneered, playing the role that many beautiful women are forced to play, i.e. Prey for every piggish male that thought a pretty woman in a revealing outfit was a slut, and that they’d like to be his slut.

“That is true, Miss,” I smoothly admitted. “But if I sat over there,” I gestured towards an empty table opposite where she sat, “I’d be forced to sneak glances at your divine self rather than sitting and talking openly to you.”

“Well, I am a Goddess,” Ness replied airily. “So I like you recognising my divinity. Therefore, please, sit and worship at my altar.”

Sitting, I held out my hand and said, “Liam Shephard, at your service, Goddess.”

Holding hers out with palm down and wrist bent, Ness said, “Vanessa Randall.”

Kissing the back of the proffered hand, I replied, “Pleased to meet you, Miss Randall. Or is that Goddess Randall?”

Ness sighed deeply before saying, “Well, I do prefer Goddess, but people tend to ask inconvenient questions when I insist.”

“Oh?” I teased. “May I ask what questions are inconvenient so I don’t ask them?”

Ness sighed theatrically again before saying, “Until you ask them, how can I know if they’re inconvenient or not.”

“I shall ask away and try not to be inconvenient, then!” I stated.

Ness waved dismissively.

“I see a ring on your wedding finger, Goddess. What would your husband say if he knew you were letting handsome, somewhat famous ex-AFL player chat you up?”

“Is that what I’m doing, Mister Shephard? Am I letting you? May I point out that it was you who asked to sit?” Ness questioned.

I sighed as theatrically as my wife had and answered, “Of course, Goddess, if you hadn’t wanted me to sit, you would have used your divine powers to turn me away. Instead, you blatantly and obviously allowed me to glimpse your divine slit!”

“If I did, I was merely rewarding you for showing polite and unobtrusive attention instead of openly ogling me as many others have done.”

“Well, one does have to at least pretend he has some restraint and culture,” I said modestly. “Especially in the presence of divinity.” Then I gave her the best smile I had. The one she said made her and numerous other women want to drop their knickers and bed me immediately and added. “But, Goddess, you avoided my question. What would your husband say if he knew we were chatting?”

“His typical response would be to laugh and ask if I wanted a ‘day pass’.”

“‘Day pass’?” I asked, pretending to be confused.

“Something we gift to our spouse that gives them twenty-four hours of freedom from their marriage vows to bed someone they find attractive.”

“And would you consider taking one for me?”

Ness ran her eyes about my face considering and ‘checking out’ my body, “Perhaps, Mister Shephard.” Then, she added, “Shall we take a walk and get to know each other a little better?”

“Of course, Goddess,” I answered, offering my hands to help her to her feet, surreptitiously enjoying another quick glimpse of Ness’ ‘divine slit’.

As soon as we were outside, I offered Ness my arm, and she linked her elbow with mine as we strolled down Melbourne Street towards South Bank. Of course, I insisted she walks inside me so my body was between her and the road. I was pleased when Ness noticed and smiled knowingly at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.