Two Daughters - Cover

Two Daughters

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 2

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A mid-thirties married man is enticed into deflowering his best friend's two daughters.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma   Fa   mt   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

I hadn’t thought any more about the Monie girls’ requests that I ‘make women of them’ until May the fourth rolled around. Uncertain about Ness’ shift, I’d checked the calendar only to see the date circled and an arrow drawn to where Ness had written, “One year to go. May the fourth be with you when that night happens!”

Suddenly thrust into thinking about how that night would go, I almost missed the knock on the door. When I opened it, the postman handed me an envelope. “Sign here,” he said, putting a pen and pad into my hands.

Signing for the letter, I stepped back and closed the door, saying “Thanks” absently as I swung the door shut. Then, opening the letter, I extracted the letter and glossy photo. Fearing but subconsciously anticipating what I might see, I turned the picture over to see Tanya’s beaming smile looking at me. Standing shoulders back, right knee forward, hands on hips, and dressed in nothing but a ‘Ness-sized’ almost translucent white bikini, Tanya looked like a modelling agent’s dream.

I opened the note and read, “One year from today, Daddy Liam. I will not even be wearing this.” She’d signed, “Love, Tanya,” after that with ‘Love’ circled by a heart pierced by Cupid’s arrow.

“Who was that, babe?” Ness asked.

Wordlessly, I handed my wife the picture and letter.

“OMG!” Vanessa moaned lustfully, her sudden arousal evident in my nostrils. “She’s stunning! I wish I could watch when you make love with her for the first time!”

Before I could answer, Ness grabbed my hand, dragged me to our bedroom and jumped me.

A raunchily productive hour later, Ness regretfully rolled out of bed, saying she needed to shower and go to work. But then she turned back, grabbed my flaccid cock, kissed the tip of it, and added, “This had better be ready for some more action tonight, or I’m wearing your tongue out before dawn!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.