Two Daughters - Cover

Two Daughters

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 17

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A mid-thirties married man is enticed into deflowering his best friend's two daughters.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma   Fa   mt   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

Looking back at her, I shook my head, saying, “No idea. I seem to have lost track of the days.”

“March fourth!”

“Are you home? I asked eagerly, thinking about using Ness to tease the mailman again.

“I know what you’re thinking, Mister! No, I’m not home. But even if I were, I wouldn’t blow the mailman. Letting him cum on my pussy was bad enough!”

“Yeah, fair enough,” pretended to concede. “But I wasn’t thinking about letting you do that.”

“You weren’t?” My wife doubtfully asked.

I shook my head.

“Okay, good,” Vanessa said as she turned away, wondering.

“No. I would make you let him blow on your tits.”

Biting her bottom lip and growling lustfully, Ness said, “Now, that’s just mean! How the fuck am I going to make it until 3.30 thinking about that all day?”

“I guess you’ll just have to play with yourself in the loos all day, won’t you?” I suggested.

“I could take the day off,” she suggested.

But she didn’t, so, unfortunately, the postie didn’t get his treat that day.

“Better luck next month,” I commiserated with him as I signed for the letter.

Now that my mind was better settled, I easily resisted opening the envelope and viewing Tanya’s latest picture. Instead, I propped it up between our pillows on the bed. I did check what Ness had written on the calendar, though. It only read, “Two”, though. So, phoning a couple of mates to join me, I played my first round of golf for the year. When I play, Ness often ‘caddies’ for me when. When I say ‘caddy’, I mean she ‘insists I hire a cart and drives me’.

Vanessa dresses to tease when she ... I was going to say, ‘comes to golf with me’, but the reality is that other than work, where she is the epitome of professional, Ness dresses to tease wherever she goes. With her tightly toned body, generous breasts, especially on her tiny frame, dark red hair, green eyes and Olivia Wilde-like face, my wife attracts a lot of attention from both women and men, and she loves it! But her sweet, butter-wouldn’t-melt-in-my-mouth demeanour hides a raunchy slut that loves to be lusted over and perved on. Ness doesn’t ‘put up with’ or ‘endure’ being ogled, she actively encourages and enjoys it.

When my wife walks in public, she wears the highest heels she can stand, skirts that barely cover her ass, and tops that expose generous amounts of cleavage. As she ‘struts her stuff’, Ness keeps her head high, a small smile playing across her lips, her eyes searching for someone to make eye contact with, and purposefully sways her hips to encourage people to look at her ‘world-class-ass’, as a friend so accurately described it.

If Ness sees someone licking their lips as they perve, she’ll add a bounce to her walk and set her braless breasts to jiggling and swaying, and if they grab their cock, as they often do, Ness stares at their groin, then lifts her eyes to theirs and smiles before giving them a wink. Then, if they’re good-looking, she’ll blow them a kiss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.