Two Daughters - Cover

Two Daughters

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 15

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A mid-thirties married man is enticed into deflowering his best friend's two daughters.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma   Fa   mt   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

Kneeling, I placed the vibrator against Adriana’s clit again, then kissed her full, pouting lips and whispered, “Adriana, my little wannabe cock whore, are you ready to become my slut?”

Adriana nodded vigorously but remained silent, so I pinched her nipple before twisting it viciously as I rotated the tip of her vibrator in tiny circles around her nubbin.

“I’m sorry, my dirty little knob gobbler, did you say something?” I asked.

“Yes!” Adriana hissed as she orgasmed again. “I’m ready to be your slut!”

Pretending to look doubtful, I stood, releasing her nipple and taking the toy off her clit, “So you want this?” I questioned, tapping her lips with the head of my dick.

“Yes, I want that,” Adriana confirmed, learning from the previous exchange.

“Where do you want it?”

“In my pussy,” Adriana answered.

“Do dirty little cock sucking whores have a pussy?” I asked.

“Yes?” Adriana tentatively replied.

I shook my head, pretending to be sad at her miscomprehension and said, “Every dirty little cock sucking whore I know has a cunt, fuckhole, or cum receptacle. So, if you’re a dirty little cock sucking whore, how is it that you have a pussy?”

Arousal dripping from every pore, Adriana said, “I want your big, throbbing cock in my fuckhole, Liam, please!”

“Front or rear?” I queried.

Her voice faltering, Adriana hesitatingly asked, “Front or year?”

Being gentler with her than I would be with an experienced player, I replied, “Cunt or arse?”

Understanding breaking over her face, Adriana grinned before saying, “I want your big, throbbing, manly cock in my dirty little whore’s cunt, please, Mister Liam.”

“Then I’m happy to oblige,” I intoned, tipping her onto her back. I was turned on by looking at her salaciously exposed cunt and arse, so I muttered, “Shame you don’t have a camera. You’d probably enjoy looking back at this.”

“On the shelf in my wardrobe,” Adriana said. “But where can I get those types of pictures developed without getting in trouble with the law?”

“Ness and I have a friend that will do it for you. You only have to let him keep copies of the ones he likes. He’d never publish them, though. They’re just for his personal masturbation folder.”

I didn’t add that he knew I’d flog him to within an inch of his life if the pictures he held of Ness and I ever became public.

“I’d love to have some,” Adriana breathed. “Use my camera, please.”

Looking in her wardrobe, I found the camera and began snapping pics of Adriana’s lewdly displayed cunt and tied tits. During our time together, I filled the film already in the camera and two other rolls. Fortunately, Adriana allowed Ness and me to keep copies of all the photos we wanted.

Having taken the pictures I wanted, I returned to exciting Adriana enough that she’d readily take my thick cock into her tight pussy. Of course, given that Adriana was as readily excitable as my wife, it didn’t take long before she begged, “Fuck me, Liam. Stick your big cock in my whore’s cunt, and fill me with cum.”

Not sure if Adriana could accept me inside her without pain yet, I ignored her pleas and went back down on her. Slipping two fingers inside her vagina, I twirled them over Adriana’s G-spot as I forced my fingers apart, stretching her pussy open so she could take me inside her comfortably. Bringing Adriana near to orgasm swiftly, I added a third, then fourth finger and worked her cunt open and ready to accept my pulsing dick.

Adriana came twice more as I gaped her pussy, confirming how shit her husband must have been to be unable to make her cum.

Satisfied that penetrating her wouldn’t cause her pain and confident that Adriana would quickly orgasm on my cock, I pulled her hips to the bed’s edge, squatted before her ass and introduced the head of my rampantly erect penis to her entrance. Then, looking intently into her eyes, I waited until she nodded before I pressed my hips forward and pushed into her hot, soakingly wet pussy.

“So big,” Adriana moaned as the head of my thick cock split her nether regions. Then, as she felt me parting her cunt wider than it had ever been, she gasped, “Slowly, slowly.” But surprised, she took a hitched breath and groaned, “Shit! I’m cumming!”

Knowing that Adriana was nearing an orgasmic explosion, I squeezed her tied tits and demandingly asked, “What do you want my cock to do?”

“Cum in my tight cunt!” Adriana yelled as her pussy spasmed around my thrusting cock.

So I did.

Waiting until Adriana’s post-orgasmic spasms ended, I slowly stroked into her until my deflating dick fell from her grasping pussy. Then I pointed out, “A good slut would take her lover’s cock into her mouth and use her mouth and tongue to clean it.

Grinning, Adriana replied. “May I be untied so I can clean it properly, please, Liam?”

“No,” I growled, standing on my knees before her and offering my flaccid dick to her mouth. “I have another use for your slut body as it’s tied in this position.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.