Two Daughters - Cover

Two Daughters

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 14

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A mid-thirties married man is enticed into deflowering his best friend's two daughters.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma   Fa   mt   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

Adriana wasn’t fat by any measure. But, whereas my wife is toned, trimmed and terrific, often accompanying me to the gym and for the first part of my daily runs, Adriana was slim through a good diet and gentle exercise. Her body, therefore, didn’t have the same hardened edge that Ness’ did that I liked so much. Instead, it was soft and pliant to my touch. It wasn’t worse or better, only different, and I liked it.

Running my nose through her crinkly pubic hair, I drew the aroma of her fierce arousal into my nose and savoured its taste. Then, as my lips brushed across Adriana’s nubbin, I slid my tongue out between them and ran it softly over it.

“Gaaawwwwd!” Adriana softly moaned, and I wondered if her husband had ever gone down on her before. Then, thinking about it, I knew. Of course not!

Adriana was so sweetly inexperienced at making love that getting her to orgasm was the simplest thing ever, and I was perplexed about why her husband couldn’t get her there. So far, all I’d done was gently stimulate her clit and G-Spot or smack her bottom as I did, and she’d orgasmed three times and was about to cum again. I smiled and thought, ‘I bet her tummy muscles ache tomorrow morning!’

I continued to circle Adriana’s clit with my tongue as I slid my finger along her slit, causing her labia to open like a flower to the morning sun. Then finding her dripping entrance, I thrust two fingers inside her pussy and began moving them in and out.

“Ahhhhhhh!” Adriana sighed as she came again.

Now my movements became more urgent, more insistent. I wanted her to scream her next orgasm. If any neighbours were asleep or watching TV, their speakers blaring, I wanted them to hear the sounds of someone being deliciously and forcefully fucked for the first time and wake, or mute the TV and wonder who it was and feel jealous.

I ramped up what I was doing. Sucking Adriana’s clit forcefully into my mouth, I battered it with the tip of my tongue as my fingers inside her pussy curled and scraped determinedly across her inner pleasure zone, her G-spot, insisting her arousal climb from their stimulation. Simultaneously, I slid my left hand across her soft stomach and onto her pliant boob. Then, taking her nipple between my thumb and finger, I squeezed and twisted it and pulled it firmly away from her body.

“Liam, I can’t, I can’t,” Adriana tried to deny as her orgasm ripped suddenly through her, all coherent thought gone. Then she tipped her head back and screamed, “OH MY FUCKING LAAAAAAAWWWWWWWDDDDDD, I AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!”

After Adriana’s screamed orgasm, it was so quiet it did seem like TVs around the neighbourhood had been silenced. But I refused to let her stop there. Adriana’s soft, pliant tits had given me an idea.

“Pantyhose?” I demandingly asked.

Looking confused, Adriana nevertheless indicated her drawer and said, “In there, top right drawer.”

Pulling the drawer open, I took out several pairs of high-end nylons and dumped them on the bed. Then telling Adriana to stand, I looped the legs of a pair over her head. Working swiftly, I placed my hand against Adriana’s chest, circled her right breast with my thumb and forefinger, and squeezed my thumb and finger together, creating a depression between her globe and chest. Next, I encircled her breast with the pantyhose’s leg, tying her tit up firmly.

Adriana’s softer, fuller tits meant I could skip the first step I’d had to do to tie my wife’s up effectively.

I removed my squeezing hand and was delighted to see the binds held, squeezing Adriana’s tit tightly, causing it to suffuse with blood and start turning a lovely shade of dark purple. I repeated those actions on Adriana’s left breast, achieving an indistinguishable result from the right.

Adriana looked down at her freshly tied tits and moaned with lust, her body trembling with desire as she waited for what I did next.

“Vibrator?” I asked.

Blushing, Adriana said, “Your wife bought me one as a ‘separation present’. It’s in the drawer next to the pantyhose one, under my undies.

Opening the drawer, I felt under Adriana’s briefs and found her vibrator. I was surprised by how diminutive it was and formed the opinion that Adriana’s husband was ‘diminutive’ in the cock department, too. Hence his inability to bring her to fruition.

Placing the toy on Adriana’s bedside table, I patted the bed in front of her and said, “Sit here facing me, with your bum as far back on the bed as the back of your knees will allow, then relax. I’ll position you as I want you, okay?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.