Swapping Wives - Cover

Swapping Wives

by Writer Mick

Copyright© 2020 by Writer Mick

Fiction Story: We had talked about it. It seemed like a plan. I had a surprise.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   .

“Shhh.”

I shushed Steve as we tried to quietly approach the bedroom door in my apartment.

“OK.”

“You got the rubber and the lube?”

“Yeah. Are you sure about this, Mick?”

“Yeah. Deb and I were talking about trading the other night and I asked her who she would want to swap with. After some talk, she said that she could deal with me making love to your wife while she fucked you.”

“Really?”

“Look Steve, you have wanted to get into Deb’s pants since college. She knows it, I know it. I’ve never caught you two doing anything, so I figured that you kept it as a fantasy. Well now it won’t be a fantasy anymore.”

“I can’t believe this. You’re right. I have lusted after Deb for a long time. You’re my best friend so I never acted on it. I’m sure that Diana will go along with it. She’s had a fantasy about you too, you know.”

“Deb told me that. I guess they got a little tipsy a few weeks ago and had a little “share the truth” talk. After talking with you and Deb, I guess I can deal with making love to Diana, as long as she is OK with it.”

“She is very OK with it, trust me.”

As we spoke outside of my and Deb’s bedroom, Steve and I stripped naked. Steve rolled on his rubber and applied the lube to it. I’d told him that if he was already lubed up that he could slip right into Deb before she woke up. Then when he got her really wound up, I would stick it in her butt and we could DP her. He was stroking his dick and as his excitement was building. I opened the door and we walked in.

Deb was asleep and lying on her side, with her top leg bent, allowing easy access to her pussy. That was how she usually slept. I told Steve that he should carefully straddle her straight bottom leg and then quickly slide into my sleeping wife’s pussy. I told him that he should be able to get a half-dozen or more pumps into her before she woke up.

Steve was following the plan and carefully got on the bed from the side closest to Deb. He carefully swung his leg over her straight leg and positioned himself. He gave me one more look for confirmation, and I gave him a thumbs up with the hand that was not stroking my own dick.

He must have really lubed up because with one push he was balls deep in my wife. He began to pump in and out of Deb, his balls dragging along her straight bottom leg. Between the cock in her pussy and his nuts bouncing along her leg, Deb began to wake up. Her eyes opened slowly and she turned her head.

“Who?” was he first sleepy word. “Steve?”

“Hi, Deb. Surprise!”

“But what? How?”

Steve was now fucking her enthusiastically and Deb was quickly aroused. She lifted her bent leg and allowed full access to her now soaking wet pussy.

“Oh, that feels good, lover. Fuck me. Fuck me. I love it when you fuck me.”

Those words took a few seconds to get into Steve’s sex addled little brain and when they did, he turned his head and looked at me. His eyes got huge when he saw me standing just inside the door holding my phone, videoing him fucking my wife. Maybe it was the words Deb used, or the sight of me recording the two of them, or maybe, just maybe, it was the sight of his naked wife standing next to me, stroking my cock for me.

He stopped fucking Deb and that got her attention. Her eyes opened wide as well when she saw me and Diana watching. Steve’s wife had snuck up the stairs behind us. While Steve had planted himself inside my wife again after months of doing it on the sly, Diana had creeped up the stairs and dropped to her knees next to me. She sucked my cock into her mouth, causing Deb to raise up onto her elbows.

“What’s going on?” She almost screamed. “Steve get off me!”

As soon as she spoke the words, Deb pushed Steve away from, and out of her.

“Hi Deb! Surprise!” I said gleefully.

I’m not sure if my glee was from Deb and Steve both being surprised, or from Diana’s talented mouth and tongue.

“What the fuck? Why is Diana giving you a blow job while Steve is fucking me?” Deb raised her voice.

“Well you said that you wanted to swap with them,” I said lowering my phone.

“I thought you said you weren’t interested.”

“I lied ... well that’s not quite right. I didn’t want to swap. Then Diana caught you and Steve fucking when she saw you two walking into a motel a little over six months ago. She watched through the gap in the drapes. She’s been taking videos and sharing them with me.”

Diana pulled off of my dick with a loud pop.

“I’ve got lots of video of you two and I’ve got something else.”

She stood, after kissing the tip of my dick, and stepped out of the room. She returned with a portfolio and pulled out an envelope.

“Here Deb!” She held out an envelope.

Deb took the offered item while I was still recording the action on my phone. As soon as she had a grip on the envelope, Diana spoke clearly, “You’re served.”

She then held out a second envelope to Steve. Stunned by the turn of events, and probably forgetting that Diana worked as a paralegal, he took the envelope before he could think.

“Steve, you’ve been served,” Diana said. “And don’t bother coming home, I had the locks on the doors changed after you went to work today, and I’ve already taken half the money in our checking and savings and canceled the credit cards.”

“Same for you, Deb,” I said. “Well not exactly the same. The bank stuff is almost correct. You’ve got no credit cards and nothing in checking or savings. I’m not as nice as Diana. I also took my name off the lease effective tomorrow. I’ve packed all my clothes over the past few days and when we’re done here, Diana and I will take my computer, TV, video equipment, and the rest of my clothes with me. Then I will be gone.”

“But Mick...”

“Wait right there. Those envelopes have the divorce petitions and the photos of you two. We are both filing using adultery, that’s still grounds here in Idaho, and that should give us about an 80-20% split of our stuff. After the judge rules, I’ll pay you whatever I owe you.”

“Oh, Steve!” Diana jumped back in. “I found out something else six months ago. I was going to ask the mortgage company for a lower interest rate, since the prime rate went down so much. I found out that I didn’t have permission to change the contract because I’m not listed on the mortgage. But since I pay the bills, as soon as I found you were fucking Deb, I quit paying the mortgage. You are about to lose the house to foreclosure. I’ve been throwing away the letters from the mortgage company.”

Steve and Deb sat there, naked, on the bed, Steve’s cock getting more and more limp by the second.

“I know it’s a lot to take in. The crazy thing is that if I knew then what I know now, I would have agreed to swap. I think Diana is a hell of a woman and we are going to be seeing each other after the divorces are final. If you two hadn’t gone off fucking on your own, we might have been able to work out our lifestyle.”

Diana and I walked out of my former bedroom and down to the living room, leaving the two cheating swappers in the bed. I unscrewed the 52” TV from the wall mount and Diana got the Blu-Ray player and the box of video discs and computer discs I had packed. We took them out to my SUV and then I came back in and grabbed the desktop computer. Diana grabbed the monitor. On the next trip I took the printer and Diana gathered up all the cables and took them to my SUV.

Finally, I walked back up to my former bedroom and opened the closet. I snagged the last suitcase, tossed it on the bed, hitting a still stunned Deb in the shin and interrupting the argument she was having with Steve. I opened the dresser drawers and threw the few clothes I’d left as camouflage of my leaving into the suitcase, added the three pairs of shoes before closing it and quickly leaving the two still arguing cheaters.

I got out the door and almost to the SUV before I heard Deb behind me, pleading to come back and talk to her. When I got the suitcase tossed into the back of the SUV, Diana looked at Deb and flipped her off before closing the back and jumping into the passenger side of the truck.

Inside, Diana put on her seat belt and looked at me as I froze in the driver’s seat.

“Mick, you look like shit.” Diana said.

“I can imagine; since I feel that way. How could she do this to me? Hell, how could he do this to you?”

“So where are you going to go?”

“I guess I’ll get a hotel room and then tomorrow go looking for a new apartment.”

“Stay with me,” she said softly.

“You don’t have a house. The bank took it back.”

“And I took it from the bank. No need to tell Steve but a few days before the bank foreclosed, I stepped in to take over the mortgage. Since I had no legal connection to the house, I picked it up for a song. The price of the house was devalued, the mortgage rate was super low. I signed the final papers a few days ago.”

“When Steve sues you for throwing away the letters, you’ll be out on your ass.”

“Maybe, but my lawyer says that I can argue that since he was cheating that all I was doing was taking my share of his assets.”

“That’s a bit of a risky proposition.”

“It is, but my daddy is my lawyer and he knows some people. I think I’ll get off with letting Steve have everything except the house. The way the market is going I’ll be able to sell it for a huge profit in a year.”

I looked at her and then down at her hand resting on my arm.

“Diana, I know that sucking on my dick was just a way to give it to Steve. I don’t want to do anything that will fuck up our divorces.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.