Homosexual Husband - Cover

Homosexual Husband

by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Copyright© 2020 by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Erotica Sex Story: A closeted married homosexual has an affair with a handsome co-worker, and decides to embrace his homosexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   CrossDressing   True Story   Cheating   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Porn Theatre   .

I met Donny when I went to work at a pharmaceutical company. We both worked in the warehouse. There were quite a few employees there, with 3 shifts. Donny was a big guy, really macho type, into sports and working out, and he had a great personality. He was one of those guys everyone liked. I was married and my wife Claire and I had 3 kids. I used to see Donny at work, but it was almost 2 years before we ended up on the same shift and got to know each other.

Donny and I couldn’t be more different. He was a big handsome jock with a great personality, while I was a smaller, slightly built plain guy, decidedly non athletic, so when Donny and I became best friends at work, it was definitely opposites attract. We were working day shift then and, Donny began inviting me over to his apartment after work for a beer. He liked porn and so did I so, we’d go over to his place and drink beer and watch porn. I wasn’t consciously thinking anything about the possibility of homosexuality when I was with Donny, but in retrospect, subconsciously I was falling in love with him.

I can admit to myself now, after all that has happened, that I was a closet queen in denial for most of my life. For a while, when I was a young teen, I used to cross dress in secret. But I hated myself for it and pretended to loath “faggots,” even though part of me knew I might be one. But I fought it and when I was 23 I met Claire and we got married. I was a virgin, and from the beginning Claire had been the aggressor in our courtship, and after a short time we settled into a married routine, eventually having 3 kids. Sometimes during sex with Claire, I fantasized that I was with a man, but for the most part I successfully sublimated my homosexuality.

One weekend Claire took the kids to her parents for the weekend, and on Friday after work we were at his place, watching porn. It was summer, and Donny liked just wearing shorts - I guess because he had a great body and he liked showing it off. I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt and we were on opposite ends of the sofa. Most of the porn we watched was interracial - pretty white women having sex with gorgeous, powerful black men! That was Donny’s favorite. Occasionally Donny would slip in an interracial shemale video - which I have to admit - turned me on, because the shemales were actually very pretty and sexy.

So that afternoon, I noticed that Donny had a bulge in his shorts and was squeezing it as he watched a pretty blonde ladyboy giving his hot black lover a bareback blowjob. We had been drinking beer and then Donny brought out some tequila, and I never could really hold my liquor. And I don’t know what I was thinking but - I went to the bathroom and when I was in there, I impulsively took all my clothes off - and walked back into the living room - completely naked! I was so drunk!

I walked into the room and stood there. When Donny saw me his head jerked up and he said, “What the fuck, Kevin?” I just smirked and sat down on the couch, folding one leg underneath me and leaned back in the cushions. Donny kicked off his shorts and I could see his hardon - it was big! He slid over and pulled me close, his face inches from mine - and then we kissed! I opened my mouth to take his kiss, his aggressive, probing tongue, and I felt his hand on my small stiff cock. OH! It felt so GOOD! As we made out, I reached over and took Donny’s hard penis in my small hand. It felt weird. I gently squeezed down around it, near the base, like Claire did to me, and he groaned in pleasure - “Oh, KEVIN!” he exclaimed. He stood up and picked me up like I was a feather, and carried me naked into his bedroom. I didn’t care! I was in LOVE! I had never felt like this with Claire! I was with a MAN, and he was in CHARGE!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.