The Yearning - Cover

The Yearning

by Armera Llsehi

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Dixie's sex life exists, but highly lacking. After making a purchase at a local sex store, the inexperienced nymph gets more than she bargains for.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Paranormal   Cheating   Sex Toys   .

Dixie’s husband James groans and unloads his cum onto her breasts and stomach. She sighs and wipes it off with a spare towel she keeps by the bed for just such an occasion. Then she rolls over and ponders her unsatisfying sex life as she hears him snoring a bit next to her. Dixie is still young, just barely into her thirties with reddish brown hair that hangs just past her shoulders. She has a gorgeously tanned athletic body, freckled all over. She has a modest set of breasts that fit her toned frame nicely, and she likes how sensitive they are to her touch.

She had married young to James, a guy with a lot of money. While the money part was nice, it wasn’t why she married him. She thought she was in love then, but the truth is that she was very inexperienced, and as a result she married the first man she felt the slightest feelings for. It also didn’t help that her father introduced them. James certainly isn’t her ideal man. Like her, he keeps in good shape for his age. He’s a hard worker, putting in more hours at the job than he needs to. Most of his time is spent away from home and away from her. For James that’s not so bad considering that he is twenty years older than her. For Dixie it’s not so great because she is still young and wants to have fun. Plus she has sexual needs.

Dixie cannot remember a time when their sex life has been good. James nearly always orgasms within five minutes of having sex, and he never wants to experiment. He won’t try anal sex as he says if he wanted to fuck someone in the ass he would find a guy to do it with. To top it off, he won’t go anywhere near her pussy with his mouth. Of course he loves blowjobs, he never reciprocates. He seems to only prefer to fuck her for a few minutes, blow his load and then go to sleep much like he has just done.

She peeks over at her husband to make sure that he is asleep, and then she gets her new toy. She got it a month ago today, having bought it in secret from a newly opened adult store. If James knew she had it he would toss it right out in the trash. The man thinks he is enough for her and for her to use a toy he would feel insulted. Being inexperienced, especially with sex toys, she had stood in front of a wall full of them for a long time before the owner, a woman dressed up like a cat came over and asked her if she needed help. She was a little shy at first, but the owner helped her find the one that would suit her best.

Dixie wasn’t surprised at the woman’s knowledge—after all she is running an adult store. When the woman offered to show her how to use it, Dixie actually felt a tingle of arousal. She was quite attractive, especially with the cat costume. Dixie flushed bright red when she realized that she was sexually aroused by the invitation. She ultimately turned down the offer by simply choking out a thank you. She dashed to the counter to pay and left.

The dildo is reddish with a black base. It has bulges along the thick shaft, a bulging knot and exquisite ridges that taper toward the end. When she brought it home that days she was tempted to use it before James got home, but she was somewhat intimidated. She had only masturbated a few times on her life, and always felt guilty about it. It wasn’t until the following day when she had to whole house to herself that she finally broke down and tried it. Dixie sipped a bit of wine and lit some candles, and then she masturbated furiously, thinking about the owner of the store fucking her with it. After achieving orgasm, the girl felt liberated and then terribly sad. She knew she couldn’t involve her husband in her new-found sexuality. Still, Dixie felt good about herself. That same night she masturbated three more times after their nightly sex ritual.

She hadn’t touched it since until tonight. They usually go to bed at the same time every night, including the weekend because even then the man is working. They have sex, he blows his load on her and then not wake up until his alarm goes off in the morning. It’s a predictably boring life. Once asleep she can have full roam of the house like she does when he is away at work. She just hasn’t taken advantage of it since the first night with the toy. But tonight she is feeling very frisky and so she slips the toy from its hiding spot and heads for the couch in the living room. She slips out of her pajama bottoms and kicks off her silky black panties. Then she gets to work with the toy.

Dixie is already slightly aroused from sex with James. It isn’t that she doesn’t like the sex—it just doesn’t last long enough. Still, she has never climaxed during sex, and her husband certainly has never seen her have an orgasm. It makes her sad to think that he doesn’t seem to care about it. Right now though, her pussy is wet and just begging for some attention. The dildo slips easily into her tight hole and her clit contracts a bit from the pleasure. She gasps audibly and a hand flies up to her mouth. She is very nervous, and her hearts beats rapidly in her chest. A big part of her feels like a child that doesn’t want to be caught by her father.

With her juices flowing, Dixie feels a little of the wetness drip out of her twat and down to her ass. This excites her, so she put the toy to her backdoor. It feels strange, but it is something she has spent the last month thinking over. She decides that it is time to bring things to the next level. If James didn’t want to then it would be up to her in her own way.

The girl groans in pleasure as the tapered tip slips inside her. The tip isn’t very big, just the right size for her as a beginner. Plus it’s enough to make her feel very naughty. She lies back with her eyes glazed over, slowly pushing in and pulling it out over and over and over. Since she is on a roll with trying new things, she wants to try something else. Dixie checks the hallway to make sure that James hasn’t woke up, and decides to straddle the armrest of the couch with her dildo inside her.

She sits down on it and notices that she can shove the toy further inside of her by putting all of her weight onto the armrest. Then she starts to bounce up and down a little, feeling it going in and out of her snatch like a real cock would. Missionary is James’ method of fucking her, but this way is so much more exciting and fun! She uses one hand to steady herself and the other to play with her clit. “Fuck...” she moans, clenching her muscles onto the dildo. Her nipples are so hard that they are poking out of her pajama top. She wonders how ridiculous she looks with no pants one, straddling the armrest of the couch while hopping up and down like a bunny rabbit, nipples poking out and a dildo stuck up into her snatch.

Dixie cannot think about this for long though, because her body is nearly release. In fact her whole body feels so warm and she is literally panting from sexual bliss. Nothing is going to stop her now. She moves back on her ass slightly in order to push the toy in her a little more. Now she is hopping madly, squeezing her eyes shut and thinking about nothing in particular, until an image pops into her head: she is bent over the couch—the one she is humping now. There is a large figure hovering over hover. One of his hands is on her clit, rubbing circles over it, the other on one of her nipples squeezing and twisting it. Then of course there is his huge cock penetrating her over and over again. She cannot quite make out what he looks like because he is obscured by shadows. She hears his voice, gruff and low, “Come on, Dixie. Cum for me. I want to see you cum.”

The girl cannot believe what she is thinking. It feels so real, the words seem to ring in her ears rather that her mind. It is the dirtiest thing she has ever fantasized about, but as soon as she hears him saying, ‘cum for me,’ she loses control and lets out a very audible moan. She feels a profound heat building up in her before it erupts, sending waves of warmth and intense pleasure as her muscles totally relax and she collapses, slipping off the armrest and onto the floor. She is in absolute heaven. She feels her pussy releasing what feels like a ton of her juices all over the dildo and floor.

Once she is down from her orgasm, Dixie gingerly slips the toy out of her. She feels such emptiness in her twat and wonders is she would be up for another round when she hears a door creak open. Her head swings toward the hallway just in time to see the shadow of her husband. Her heart begins to beat furiously. She shoves the dildo underneath a couch pillow, frantically shoving her legs through her panties and pajamas bottoms. Dixie rushes off to the kitchen to compose herself, opening the refrigerator door to cool off and hide her face from view. She hears her husband’s footsteps as they near the kitchen.

“Dixie?” James calls out. “Are you okay?”

The girl closes the refrigerator door and looks up at James who is standing in the doorway of the kitchen. “I’m ... uh ... fine,” she says, her voice cracking slightly. She clears her throat with her heart still beating madly beneath her breasts. He looks at her curiously. “Is something wrong?” she asks.

“No, but I thought I heard something out here,” he answers “Can’t sleep?”

“No, I’m sorry. I’ll go to bed now.” Dixie walks past the man with her head down, her cheeks flushed red and hoping that he won’t look too closely at her. Her legs are still weak from her orgasm and she walks limply to the bedroom, feeling her pussy juices still dripping onto her panties. Her cunt muscles contract at how dirty she feels under the eyes of her husband. The evidence of her masturbation is collecting in a puddle in her panties, and as she walks, she feels her clit shiver slightly. There is even a faint smell of sweat and sex around her, but James is oblivious, even though her face is flushed red and her nipples are still poking proudly from underneath her pajama top. Dixie is shocked at her arousal at almost being caught, because she knows it would be hell for her if James discovered the dildo.

She hopes he will come to bed along with her, and that he won’t find her toy. She will have to grab it tomorrow when she wakes up. Dixie slips into bed feeling sexually satisfied but also terrified—not only at her nearly getting caught, but also at her new sexual fantasy. She has never fantasized about anyone else, except maybe the owner of the sex store. In fact, prior to buying the dildo, she had found the idea revolting. When she thinks about fantasizing about anyone else, it usually comes with the idea that she is cheating on her husband. But her recent fantasies are different, especially this latest one. In her fantasy, the figure seemed to get off on her pleasure. He acted like it was all he needed to be satisfied.

Dixie listens attentively to James in the living room. She is too embarrassed to face him again, but is also worried that he will find her dildo. Thankfully though, she hears him walking around in the kitchen, closing a cupboard then putting something in the sink. She squeezes her legs together against her clit, savoring her orgasm now that she is almost positive that he won’t find the toy. Even if he does sit on the couch, he won’t necessarily feel it. Dixie shoved it underneath the pillows in the corner. She smiles slightly, thinking about her husband sitting obviously near her toy with her juices drying up around it. Maybe I’ll take the dildo with me into the shower to clean it. A dirty little smile forms on her face.

As she drifts off to sleep, she wonders is she will be able to figure out who the mysterious figure is in her fantasy. James is her first sexual partner, and she is only vaguely aware of the world of sex around her. Knowing that she is married and that she shouldn’t be thinking of other men, she cannot help but think of him playing with her like she was his queen and he was the servant of her pleasure. Well, if the situation like that presents itself, I certainly won’t refuse it. She yawns lazily and lets sleep overtake her.


Last night was like a dream, the best night of Dixie’s young life. She is hearing the voices around the neighborhood, vehicles travelling on road and all those sounds wake her up from her deep sleep. She opens her eyes and see and empty bed. That is nothing out of the ordinary. Her eyes flick to the window, even though the curtains are drawn together, it is evident that the sun is up. She looks at the bedside clock to notice how late she slept in. A small smile plays over her lips. I never get to sleep late. Since James gets up early, he isn’t usually real quiet and it always wakes her. Dixie doesn’t move right away. She wants to take a moment to savor the morning and the peacefulness that seems to have come over her.

There is a noise that sounds like it’s coming from the kitchen. Dixie’s eyes fly open and her first thoughts is not just that James didn’t go to work, but he had found her toy! It can be the only explanation. He found the dildo, seeing it for what it is, and felt guilty. So he took the day off to be with her. In a way, that is perhaps the sweetest thing the man could ever do, and it feels her with hope that this marriage can maybe take a turn for the better. If that’s the case, he must be making breakfast in bed. And I’ve got to pee! Without hesitation, she throws the covers off of her, sings her legs over the side of the bed and slips off to the bathroom.

Dixie takes a little extra time in the bathroom than necessary, fixing her hair and sort of making her husband wait for her. She heard the movement in the bedroom, so she knows that he knows where she is at. Besides, making him sweat a little isn’t going to hurt any. She opens the door to find the room empty except for a tray with a plate of eggs, bacon and toast. Beside the plate is a cup of steaming hot coffee. Swiftly, warmth comes over her like a wave. James has never made her breakfast, or any meal for that matter. If they were hungry, they went out to eat somewhere. Most of the time she cooked, and it was only for her.

Dixie saunters over to the bed and lays back down. She pulls the covers back over and then the try onto her lap. For the next ten minutes she eats the breakfast, waiting for her husband to return to the bedroom. He never does. Dixie slides the tray to the side and again she tosses the covers off and slips from the bed. This time, she heads out into the living room and the first place she gravitates to is the couch. While keeping an eye out for her husband, she searches under the pillow, but she cannot find what she is looking for. It definitely explains the breakfast in bed thing. But where is he?

She pads into the kitchen, finding it empty as well. And just as she is about to go searching the rest of the house, she hears a noise coming from the bedroom. “James?’ she calls out, but no answer comes. To say she isn’t just a little scared at this point is an understatement. Slowly and carefully she slips back down the hall toward the bedroom. When she reaches the door, she pauses and takes a breath before turning the corner. What she finds is totally unexpected.

Standing by the bed is, as best as can be described, a tall, muscular dog. For a split second is about to scream and be totally freaked out, but then she sees something very familiar ... between his legs is an erection that rivals her husband’s. The dog creature’s cock is the exact same shape as the toy she bought. “I do hope you enjoyed breakfast in bed, my queen,” the creature says, jarring the girl from her thoughts and locked gaze.

She looks up at the dog-like face atop a body that shouldn’t even be possible. “How...” she sputters out, but that’s about all she can manage.

“How is this possible?” the creature asks. “It’s simple. You’ve awakened me?”

“I’ve ... I’ve awakened you?” she asks, stepping forward, not back. “How is that possible?”

“It was you’re desire,” he answers. “It was that and your use of me more than once.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.