The Summer I Broke My Leg - Cover

The Summer I Broke My Leg

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jack was going on a fishing trip with his Dad, his two step-brothers and five of their neighbors. The day before they were to leave. Jack broke his leg and had to stay home with his two sisters, his step-mom and all the wives whose husbands were fishing. Jack has a HARD time at home with all the women taking care of his needs while he's recovering.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy  

Carol had just washed my cock, dried me and pulled the sheet back up to my chest when Judith, my step-sister-in-law, who’s married to my step-brother, Dave - slipped inside my bedroom and closed the door. I was lying on my side, facing the door - and closed my eyes until I could barely see her. She’s naked and she’s built just as fine as Liz Baker. I’m talking about, FUCKING-FINE. Her light blonde hair is nearly white, piled on top of her head and pinned there like Allison does hers at night.

Judith’s breasts are not quite as large as Liz Carter’s, but damn does she have some tiny little light brown pointy nipples that are almost pink. She’s standing beside my bed, as she placed her hand on my right shoulder.

“Jack?” I could barely hear her and didn’t answer for nearly thirty seconds ... as I counted to twenty-eight.

“Yeahhhh?” I whispered, as if I was sleepy.

“The others are drinking coffee and talking. I saw Carol slip out of your bedroom and I wanted to come see you without the others in here. Can I get you anything?”

“No but my balls are itching.”

“Your balls ... Uh, I’ve never even touched Dave’s balls. He told me he was afraid I’d hurt him if I put my hands on them.”

“Beth scratched my balls for me.”

“She Did?”

“Yes and when my cock got hard, she rubbed it for me.”

“Your cock? You call your penis your cock?”

“I don’t have a penis, I have a cock. Even Allison told me I have a cock. She said a penis is what little boys have.”

“Oh. Well, Dave calls his a dick.”

“Dave is a dick, if he calls his dick a dick.”

“I‘m not going to argue that point with you. What’s the difference? I thought all men have a penis, then some call theirs a dick.”

“My Mom told me when I was eleven years old, just before she divorced Dad, that mine was a cock, and she wished Dad had a cock like mine and not a little dick.”

“Did she really? Were you really big back then?”

“Since I can remember, I’ve had a big cock. I sure wish you would reach under the sheet and scratch my balls ... Just hold my cock up out of the way and scratch them kinda soft-like. Don’t mash them, no matter what.”

“I’m not sure I need to touch you ... there.”

“Then call Allison or Liz in here. I know they love me enough to scratch my balls.”

I don’t want them to come in here right now! This is the first time I’ve ever had a chance to talk to my brother-in-law alone and I like talking about your cock and balls. If you’re sure about this, I’ll scratch your balls.”

“You make me so happy I could hug your neck and kiss you if I wasn’t doped up and my balls weren’t itching like hell ... Did you say that Dave had a little dick?”

“I didn’t say that, but from what Allison said out there, you sure don’t have one.”

“I have a cock.”

“You told me that. Do I need to use both hands and hold your cock up as I scratch your balls?”

“I use both hands when I masturbate. Do you?”

“Jack, you’re so funny when you’re taking pain pills.”

Do you?”

“No ... I mean, I don’t masturbate.”

“Does Dave ever finger-fuck your pussy? I love finger-fucking my sisters and Allison too, before we fuck.”

I was about to bust that nut of mine - that wasn’t itching. Surely this beautiful young woman isn’t this naïve. No wonder they don’t have any kids yet! Dave with a tiny penis and Judith with no knowledge of cocks, balls, or hand-made sex

“I’m not sure about that. Is it what it sounds like?”

“How does it sound to you?”

“Like Dave would use his finger to stimulate my vagina. Is that right?

“Judith, do you actually have a vagina, and not a pussy?”

“They are the same, but I was taught that pussy and fuck were dirty-words and I’ve never used them when talking about my body, and I sure haven’t used them talking to Dave ... or you.”

“Why? Are you afraid I may ask you for some pussy, if you get brave enough to scratch my balls? I doubt you could take my cock in your pussy anyway.”

“I’ll have you know, I’m not one bit afraid of you! I know you’re on pain pills and I don’t want to say any dirty words that you may remember later.”

“I wish I could see you better. My eyes are blurred and my head is spinning, but I can see your titties and your sexy body. I never knew you were so beautiful. Dave is a very lucky man. Your titties are almost as large as Allison’s and I love hers. I’d tell you I love your titties too, but I don’t want to say dirty words in front of you.

You never say dirty words, do you?

“I have used them, sometimes when I get excited, or when I get mad ... Do you really think I have a beautiful body? I’ve always thought my body was sort of plain ... well not plain, but average, I guess. I do like my titties though. I meant to say, my breasts.

“Do you think my butt is too big?”

“Judith, you have the sexiest ass in this house. I wish I could see better. All I can see is your outline ... the rest of your body is so fuzzy, I can’t even see your nipples and I would love to see them. Fuck - Judith, I would love to suck your nipples. Do you like having your nipples sucked. I bet Dave loves sucking them doesn’t he?”

“Jack, you make me feel so good about myself. I wish you weren’t on pain pills so we could talk about such things. I need a good male friend to talk to, about ... well, about your step-brother and my love for him. I almost went to a doctor about it, but I decided not to. I wish I could talk to you when you’re not on medication. You know so much more about a woman’s body and how a man should love her ... I want you to know, I do love my titties and yes, once Dave did suck my nipples when I asked him to kiss them. He told me it reminds him of a woman nursing and he didn’t want to be known as a titty-baby.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.