The Summer I Broke My Leg - Cover

The Summer I Broke My Leg

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jack was going on a fishing trip with his Dad, his two step-brothers and five of their neighbors. The day before they were to leave. Jack broke his leg and had to stay home with his two sisters, his step-mom and all the wives whose husbands were fishing. Jack has a HARD time at home with all the women taking care of his needs while he's recovering.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy  

“I think that was just me trying to keep from coming inside your pussy. I’m still hard, if you want to get on top of me again, and try to get another come. I’m pretty sure I can hold it a little longer, so you can get all the comes you can stand.”

“OH YES! I feel your cock slipping deeper and deeper. My pussy sure is slick and slippery this time. Are you sure you never got your come?”

“I’m pretty sure I didn’t, because I feel like I can get really big come, if you fuck me hard and fast like the last time.”

“OH HELL YES ... Here we go again and I can feel my come coming fast. Hold still and let me fuck you. I want to sit up straight on your cock and take you all the way inside me. OH FUCK YES ... now, fuck your cock up inside me all the way. I’m about to get another one and I swear, I feel your cock swelling again.”

“If you’re afraid I’ll come in your pussy, get off me and use your hand to make me come.”

“OH-FUCK-NO! I’m going to ride this one out too. DAMN – I love your cock.”

“Maybe if you turn around and sit on my cock that way, I won’t come in your pussy.”

“Have you ever fucked a girl like that before?”

“Yes, and she got so many comes, she nearly fainted. Have you ever fucked like that before?”

“Hell No! I’ve never fucked any of these ways before either but already, I want to see how it feels to sit on your cock backwards.”

“Turn around and take my cock in your pussy ... Yes, just like that. Damn, you have a sexy ass and when you bend forward, I can see your butthole. You have a cute butthole. Damn, I love your sexy ass. I bet you’re just as sensitive around your butthole as you are around your pussy.

I bet you are so fucking right too. I love touching myself back there while I finger my pussy.”

“Lean forward a little more, and keep my cock all the way inside your pussy. I’ll touch your butthole for you and maybe you’ll get a really big orgasm.”

“FUCK MAN! I thought you were about to shove your finger up my ass!”

“Did I hurt you? I was only rubbing your asshole with my finger.”

“NO, IT DIDN’T HURT. SHITTT, I nearly got a come when you did that.”

“I can do that again and even put my finger in your ass, if you want me to.”

“DO IT! Just don’t go too deep...

“OHHHHH FUCK YES! DO THAT SOME MORE! GO A LITTLE DEEPER!”

“My finger won’t go any deeper. If it feels really good, you need to raise up and put my cock in your ass.”

“I’m almost tempted to try your cock in my ass. I feel like I’m so close to getting a big bad bitch of an orgasm.”

“Do it and I’ll hold it back so I don’t go too deep.”

“I think you need to stop holding back. Shove that big fucker up my ass and let me do the fucking. OH FUCK YES! I love this. Shove your cock deeper. I need all of you - I’m about to get my come for real this time.”

“Oh Hell YES! I love filling your ass with my cum. I’d give anything if my cock was in your pussy this deep, with you begging me fill you with my cum.”

“I’m so fucking hot to fuck you some more right now ... If you think you can go again, pull your cock out of my ass and shove it as deep as you can in my pussy. Hurry, Jack. I need your cock and I need your cum to fill my womb. I hope our baby is a boy and he’s built just like you...

“YES - YES - YES - OH HELL YESSSSsss. Shove your cock in my pussy all the way and shove two fingers up my ass when I tell you. I swear, I feel like I could come more than once, if you want to keep fucking me like this.”

“Ride my cock, Brenda! Ride me and get your come. Here I come and my cock is still hard. Keep fucking me like this, I want to be sure you’re pregnant.”

“OH HELL YES! I FEEL YOUR COCK PUMPING MY PUSSY FULL OF CUM!”


Brenda rolled off me and lay on her side as Jenn and Jann came to help her sit up. Jann told her, “Brenda, come with us and we’ll run you some warm water in the tub so you can soak your sore pussy. The way you were fucking Jack, I’m sure you’ll want some more of his cock tomorrow.”

“Hell yes. The way I feel right now, I could still sit on his cock and let him cum inside me.”

I was pretending to sleep as Carol Singer slid onto my bed and cuddled up to me.

“Jack? Can you hear me?”

“Yes.”

“I never knew you loved to fuck like this. I wish now that I had let you fuck me before all the others got to fuck you.”

“But I love sucking your pussy.”

“I know, and I love the way you suck my pussy and make me get tons of comes too.”

“I hate that I never got to put my cock in your pussy. I’ve always thought you were so sexy and when you shaved your pussy and let me suck you that first time, I wanted to fuck you so bad.”

“I wish you had told me. I wanted you too, but I was afraid we’d let your cum get inside me and I’d have your baby instead of Dick’s baby.”

“I know, and that’s the reason I started fucking all the other women, pretending it was you who was on top of me, telling me to fuck you and let my cum go in your pussy.”

“We could still do it. I mean, let your cock go all the way inside me, then take it out before you get me pregnant.”

“We better not. Sometimes I lose control. I’m pretty sure I filled Liz’ pussy and Brenda’s pussy with my cum. I’d hate to fuck you and make you pregnant too.”

“I would love to try. Just looking at your huge cock, slick with Brenda’s pussy all over it, makes me want to take it all the way inside me and ride you like she did.”

“Backwards?”

“Backwards, forwards, up my ass, deep in my pussy and filling me with your cum ... I don’t give a fuck, I want some of your cock too.”

“Look at my cock. You made me really hard when you told me I could fill your pussy with my cum.”

“What I actually said was ... Well, I meant what I said. FUCK IT! Help me get on top of your cock, Jack. I need your cock and I hope you do fill my pussy full of your cum. I hope you’ll let me come back and fuck you tomorrow too. I’m getting excited, now that I’ve decided to fuck you. Dick always fucks me and leaves me laying in bed without ever getting my come.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.