Robert's Story - Cover

Robert's Story

Copyright© 2020 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The story of Robert l. Dalton

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating  

Monday at school Bev caught me coming into Scot Hal and asked me to meet her in the cafeteria after our ten o’clock class. I told her I would and then naturally I wondered what was up for most of the morning.

I was there sitting at a table when she came in, saw me and came over, sat down and said “I need a really big favor Rob. I need a date for Saturday. It’s my cousin’s wedding and I don’t want to show up alone and get paired up with one of the dorks that are the best man and the ushers.

“Why isn’t Howie going to take you?”

“Howard and I are history.”

“I thought you guys were tight.”

“I did too until one night he stood me up and I found out later he did it to take out Allison Chambers.”

“Allison Chambers?”

“You might not know her. She is from someplace upstate. How about it? Can you help me out?”

I smiled to myself because it wasn’t lost on me that that the situation was almost like the one that took place in high school when she went off with Ronnie Holbrook. I didn’t have anything going for that weekend except for mom’s wedding on Friday so I said I would do it.

“I’ve got some things to do this afternoon” she said, “So could you stop by the house tomorrow and we can work out the details?”

“I can.”

“See you then” and she got up and left.

That afternoon when I got my list from Connie she said “I hope you don’t have any plans for tonight because I’m horny as hell.”

“Gee Connie, I don’t know. I’ve been planning for days now to trim my toenails tonight.”

“I’ll trim something on you. Here! Take your list and hurry up and get it done.”

I was done at six-ten and when I went back to the office Connie said “About damned time” and she headed for Jason’s office. I followed along behind her and locked the door. She ignored the couch and went straight to the desk. She flipped up her dress, told me to unzip and get to work.

Just push my panties aside and do it. Hurry damn it!”

I stepped up behind her, pushed the crotch band of her panties to the side and pushed into her. She wasn’t kidding when she said she was horny. She was so wet that I slid right in. She moaned out “Sweet Jesus yes” and pushed back at me and then it was plain and simple rutting. She got off twice before I got mine and when it was over I said:

“I’m going to miss this.”

She gave me what I thought might be an alarmed look and asked “What do you mean you are going to miss this?”

I told her what Jason had said about using me more at the parts place.

“We will find away. I’m not near enough ready to give you up yet.”

“But you are going to give me up. You’ve already told me I’m only your toy until your divorce is final. It’s just going to happen sooner than you expected.”

“You don’t sound like you are taking it too hard.”

“Don’t believe that for even a second. I’m living every young guys dream I’ve got a smoking hot older woman doing her best to fuck my brains out and I’m loving it, but don’t forget you told me why you were doing me and how long it was likely to last. I’ve always known it was going to end so I’m somewhat prepared for it.”

“Well I’m not ready to let it go. I’ll think of something. I’m still needing. You got one more in you?”

I did. The ‘one more’ made me late for dinner, but mom had put aside a plate for me and all I needed to do was put it in the microwave and nuke it. I was sitting in the kitchen alone eating when Mel came in and sat down across from me.

“I saw you in the cafeteria talking to that slut Beverly. What were you doing wasting time on her?”

I wasn’t aware that Bev was a slut and in fact I seriously doubted it, but more to shock Mel than anything else I said:

“She wants me to come by her house tomorrow when I get off work and fuck her.”

It had the desired effect. She made a face and asked “Why? Why would you waste your time with her? I can take care of that for you. I WANT to take care of that for you.”

“You are too close to home Mel and I’m not wanting the grief that would come if we were caught.”

“So we won’t do it here.”

“We would still get caught. Something would happen. It always does.”

Just then Meli walked in.

“What are you two up to?”

Talking about kids at school” I said.

“Bullshit” Mel said. “I’m trying to convince him he doesn’t need to look any farther for a love life than me.”

“Why would he want your skanky ass when he could have me?”

“Girls, girls; give it up. You are both trouble I don’t need. Maybe if we hadn’t ended up in the same family it would be different. But we are in the same family living in the same house so forget it” and I got up from the table and went to my room. When I got there I locked the door. Oh yeah. I can learn.

The next day Connie wasn’t there, but she had left my list on her desk. When I got off work I stopped at Bev’s house to go over the details of what we would be doing Saturday. When I got home mom asked me if I was going to making missing meals or being late for dinner a habit. I told her no, but that I had to stop and see Bev Abbeg to finalize our plans for Saturday.

I saw the look on Mel’s face when I said it and I had to smile to myself. She was remembering last night when I said Bev wanted me to stop by her place and fuck her. Then mom wanted to know what I’d meant when I said I stopped to go over our plans for Saturday.

“I expected you to be home all weekend to take care of things while Jase and I are in Vegas.”

That was news to me. Both the trip to Vegas and that I was expected to take care of things while they were gone.

“You never said anything to me to me about it so how was I to know?”

“You will just have to tell Bev you won’t be able to see her on Saturday.”

“I can’t do that.”

“Listen young man; as long as you live under my roof you will...”

I cut her off before she could finish and said “No problem. I’ve already told you I wanted to live in the dorms.”

“Now now let’s not be hasty” Jason said. “We can work this out.”

“I don’t see a problem” I said. “Mel and Meli are old enough to take care of themselves and grandma is always asking if Ilene can come and stay he weekend. Grandma will be there for the wedding and she can just take Ilene home with her.”

As this was going on I saw disappointment on both of the twin’s faces. Both had probably made plans for us to be alone while mom and Jason were gone.

By that time I’d finished eating and I excused myself from the table and went to my room, got my books out of my backpack and started studying. About an hour later I heard someone try the door and smiled to myself that I’d had the foresight to lock the door.

Wednesday’s classes were easy and I got to work at one-thirty. Connie gave me my list, but didn’t say anything and when I’d finished my day she had already left. When I got home no one was there so I decided to take the shower I usually took before going to bed and then I’d see about fixing myself a bite to eat. I took a long shower, maybe ten minute or so, and when I came out I found a naked Mel on my bed. Her legs were spread wide and she was fingering her pussy.

“About time you got here. Drop that towel and get over here. We’ve only got about an hour before they get back from shopping.”

I knew that messing around with her was trouble, but she was lying there naked and ready and of course the little head had already decided what it wanted to do and was rigidly pointed at the bed. She seemed to know what she was talking about when she said we had an hour so I dropped the towel and got on the bed with her. We were well into it when the door opened and Meli came in.

“You bitch! You knew it was supposed to be m turn.”

She stood there watching for about a minute before saying “Hurry up and finish. I want next.”

It was almost like her saying “Next” pushed the button that made me cum. I held myself in her until I became soft and then I pulled out and fell to the bed next to her. I was no sooner on my back than Meli was bent over me and taking my soft cock in her mouth. She didn’t seem to mind the taste of her sister’s juices and my cum. Mel got off the bed and said:

“I’ll go downstairs and watch for them and I’ll give a holler when they get here.”

While she was sucking me Meli was taking her clothes off. It took her a bit since I’d just gotten off in her sister and when she did she got on the bed in the doggie position. I went to the dresser and got the lube she had given me for Christmas. I probably didn’t spend as much time as I should have getting her butthole ready, but we were tight for time if we wanted to get done before the family got home.

I eased into her and went slow until she began to push back and then I gradually picked up the pace. I expected it to last longer since I’d just cum, but maybe the situation was ‘super-charged’ by the need to get done before everyone got home. Whatever the reason I was banging hard and fast and rapidly reaching my point of release. Meli got off twice and then I busted my nut just as Mel yelled:

“They are pulling in the driveway.”

Then it was a mad dash to get dressed and get downstairs so we could act innocent when everyone came in the house. As I headed down the stairs I made a mental note to be sure and lock my door even if the house did seem empty when I got there.


Tuesday when I got to work after class Connie gave me my list and I noticed all the work was at the Prospect Street lot. Connie said:

“I’ll be here waiting when you get done. Save some energy for me. I missed last night and you’ve got a wedding to go to tomorrow so I’ll need enough to hold me until Monday. You up to it?”

“Give it my best shot.”

“You always do lover. Hurry up and get it done.”

I did give it my best shot and in doing so I missed dinner and everyone was in bed when I got home. I got a sour look from mom in the morning but all she said was “Be on time” before I left for school. I had a forty minute break between Principle of Economics and Business Law 1 so I headed over to the Student Union cafeteria to have coffee and review my notes for Business Law.

I found Dick and Bill sitting there and I joined them. We hadn’t seen much of each other since I started working for Jason and we had some catching up to do. When Dick suggested we get together that evening and go to the teen club I told them about my mom’s wedding and the plans to go out to dinner after. When he suggested Saturday I told him about taking Bev to her cousin’s wedding. Then Bill said:

“Pauline is letting you do that? I thought for sure you would be spending all your time with her while she’s here.”

“She’s here?”

“Has been for about a week.” Suddenly the light bulb lit up above his head. “You didn’t know?”

“Didn’t have a clue.”

“Her dad had a heart attack and she came home to help her mom until her dad gets out of the hospital.”

“I guess her not calling me is her way of letting me know we are through. Can’t say I didn’t expect it. I never did understand why she hooked up with me in the first place and I pretty much expected her to find someone else while she was gone.” I looked at my watch and stood up. “Got to get to my next class. Catch you guys later.”

I was a little upset, but not shocked by the news. I had always doubted that Pauline and I would be forever. I would have loved for it to be, but never believed it would be.

I got to the courthouse on time and I did my duty when the man said “Who gives this woman and I said “My sister Ilene and I do.”

After the ceremony we went to Tricocci’s for dinner where I got a surprise. Marlene Gresh was our server. I don’t know how they managed it, but I ended up sitting between Mel and Meli and had to try and maintain my composure as under the table their hands fought for possession of my cock.

I guess that all the talk I’d heard about twins being able to communicate without talking had some truth to it. The hands stopped fighting and without a word being spoken they started alternating. Mel would give it a half dozen strokes and then remove her hand and Meli would give it a half dozen and then they would swap again. I didn’t worry about them causing a mess on the front of my pants because they couldn’t stroke hard enough or fast enough to get me off without making it obvious. All they were doing was giving me a case of blue balls.

The food came and the hands came up from under the table. Marlene leaned over my shoulder and as she set my plate down in front of me she whispered in my ear:

“Better put that thing away stud.”

I looked at her in confusion and she smiled and looked down at my lap and I suddenly realized she could see my cock jutting up from my fly. I scooted my chair forward to try and get my cock under the table and out of sight. As soon as everyone’s attention was on their food I tucked my cock back inside my pants.

While waiting for dessert I got up to use the bathroom and when I came out I found Marlene waiting for me.

“Just curious stud, but which one is your new girlfriend?

“Neither one. They are my new stepsisters.”

“Okay, but which one was doing the deed?”

“Both of them.”

“Both?”

“Long story.”

“Number is still the same. Call me; I’d love to hear it.”

Since we would be done with dinner about eight I thought I’d run over to the teen club and see who was there and maybe get a dance or two. That idea was shot down when I got back to the table. Mom and Jason had changed their plans. Instead of flying out Saturday which was the original plan they were leaving right from the restaurant.

“Ilene is going to stay with grandma so you will need to take the girls home.”

Just what I needed; to be left alone with the two of them.

Dessert out of the way everyone got up to leave. Ilene left with grandma, mom and Jason headed for the Escalade, Mel yelled “Shotgun” and ran to my truck. Meli just smiled and followed me to the driver’s door and when I opened it she got in and took the middle instead of getting in back. I heard Mel mutter “bitch” and Meli giggled.

As soon as I got the truck started I decided to follow through on my original plan and pointed the truck toward the teen club.

“Where are you going” Mel asked.

I wanted to say “Somewhere where I won’t be alone with you two” but I just said “The teen club.”

“Why?”

“Because I feel like dancing.”

“Bet I can change your mind” she said as she started to pull down my zipper and she probably could have if she had more time, but by the time she had my zipper pulled down and had fished my cock out (I couldn’t fight her off and drive at the same time) we were pulling into the parking lot at the club. I quickly got out of the truck, tucked myself away and headed for the door.

I paid the cover and we went inside. I spotted Dick and Bill about the same time they spotted me and waved me over to their table. There were a couple of others I knew sitting with them. There were two empty tables next to theirs and we pulled one of them over and pushed the tables together. We ordered drinks, but before they got there Mel grabbed me, said “Let’s dance” and drug me out onto the floor.

Bill had dated Meli and he asked her for a dance and they got up and followed us out. For the next forty minutes we socialized and I danced with Mel and Meli and a few of the other girls at the table. I was out on the dance floor with Mel when I saw Pauline come in. She was with some guy I’d never seen before. Probably someone she met at school and brought home with her. She didn’t see me, but she saw Dick and Bill and headed for them. Mel noticed the look that came over my face and asked me what was wrong.

“My ex-girlfriend just walked in and headed for our table.”

“Your ex-girlfriend? When did that happen?”

“Just now. She just came in with another guy and I didn’t even know she was home from school.”

“Bummer.”

“Indeed it is.”

The song ended and the band announced they were going to take a fifteen minute break so Mel and I headed for the table. Pauline and her date had pushed up another table to make three tables together and then sat down. Pauline was introducing her date to the rest of the table when Mel and I walked up. Pauline didn’t bat an eye as she said:

“Rob this is Derek; Derek say hi to Rob.”

Derek offered his hand and I took it and as we shook I said “Nice meeting you. Good choice for a date dude; she is one fine piece of ass.”

Then I turned to face the rest of the group and said “Time to go ladies” and Mel and Meli got up and we left. I saw a strange look come over Pauline’s face when I said “Time to go ladies.” Once outside Meli asked:

“What was that all about?”

Mel laughed and said “That was the famous Pauline French and what we just witnessed was Rob breaking up with her.”

“Cool. Now my only competition is you.”

Then the two of them started arguing over me and I just shook my head and drove. They were still squabbling when we got home. I pulled into the drive, parked, got out of the truck and left them there. I was in my room undressing when they both walked into the room (I HAD to make myself remember to lock that damned door) and Mel said:

“We decided to stop fighting over which of us was going to get you and just share.”

They both were shedding their clothes as she said it and I stood there and watched while thinking “This just has to be a dream. Just another horny teenaged fantasy; two sexy girls throwing themselves at you.”

Then they were naked and standing there looking at me. Then Meli said “Will you please take off those silly looking boxers and get with the program?”

Fuck it! I gave up the thought of fighting them off, dropped my boxers and headed for the bed. Mel laid down on the bed and spread her legs, but before I could get between them Meli got on the bed, wiggled her butt at me and said “You know where to put it”” and then shocked the hell out of me when she started eating Mel’s pussy.

I went to the dresser and got the lube she had given me for Christmas and walked back to the bed. I spent a couple of minutes working on her butt hole and then I moved in behind her and started easing my cock into her ass.

Talk about kinky! If I tried to tell my friends (which I never would) about this they would never believe me. I had a hard time believing it and I was doing it!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.