Her Faux Blown Fuse - Cover

Her Faux Blown Fuse

Copyright© 2019 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 52: Hot August Nights in the Bunk House

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 52: Hot August Nights in the Bunk House - The subject of breast feeding came up as my new customer stood attentively by at the furnace while I worked. Having child birthing classes and related subject matter I jumped right into the conversation while up to my elbows in the stinky oil burner. That didn't seem to affect her whatsoever. The subject was breast feeding. We'd struck some kind of accord as kindred spirits. As usual I was just naive but it seemed perfectly fine to me. I was impressed with her honesty. (Based on True Story)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Cheating   Squirting   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

[Lilly, back at the dairy, I would have loved to brag up for her work on making me the better livestock animal]

We got a ride back to the bunk house with the owner. The two guys rode in the back and Rose sat in my lap in the cab so I could feel her up. We felt really comfortable being with the owner now because he really accepted me as livestock he really looked up to. Of course he would understand me. He was a successful rancher and breeder. Livestock like me were worth a hell of lot.

When we arrived at the bunk house everybody got out and went inside. The overall mood had changed and owner made it known he wanted to see me do some more of my work. In other words he was going to watch Rose and I fuck. We were glad to and the guys, Raymond and Billy, were excited because we told them they were going to get to fuck with us some more in the evening.

So we had an audience we weren’t exactly expecting because the other four hands had arrived back after work and were showering in the back room. So the owner had his men set up chairs and left us a small circle in the center to do demonstrations for him.

They passed around the beer and started drinking. We were going to put on a show, frankly just porn in close quarters. Tired hands weren’t interested in Rose’s deity and powers but rather just to get to see her fucking after spending years watching her naked body work close by while not being able to lay a hand on her. We were going to bring life to the horny crew with dreams come true and my penis poking their work mate within reach.

Rose and I did our thing, cunnilingus and the works. Rose explained how I ejaculated sometimes with the force of a bomb going off and that impressed them so they passed more beers around as fast as they could drink.

Please Wait while image loads

[It could be utterly inordinate in size, not always needed to grow this much but just the same magic penis growth]

For those who hadn’t seen the size of my erection there was astonishment when I got sucked on in the hands of Rose as she drew down on my penis. The quarters were close as the circle of chairs tightened and the sweat was heavy even after these guys had already showered and they peered intensely on Rose’s suction. I ejaculated in her mouth, not with force but just enough to let gizem run from the corners of her mouth. I held her head close to me and the breathing was getting heavier, the air was thick with passion when I began to rub my penis into her vagina with drunk men’s face just inches away.

I could tell the owner was really getting excited so we went outside to shoot off a few rounds of gizem into the night air and they were whooping it up pretty good. They were so impressed, embellished in their drunken state. They treated Rose and I like heroes and I thought about doing my thing back on Earth, how different this experience was and how it was treated as lurid. These folks had no qualms about us fucking in front of them like we were stars on stage, no social mores, just good entertainment, a real good thing.

Please Wait while image loads

[I’d given anything to have them all see me back at the dairy during our milking parlor workouts as Lilly trained, changed me to shoot the gizem fire hose in my penis; it felt like nothing in my life before, not even close]

Rose showed everybody what would happen when she pushed her fingers into my butt and the resulting penis enlargement, very pronounced. But the twirling caused a conniption fit of laughing. I was spraying gizem drops all over the place in that indoor tight circle and being so drunk they didn’t care. They found out gizem tasted so really good and wanted more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.