Her Faux Blown Fuse - Cover

Her Faux Blown Fuse

Copyright© 2019 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 49: The Learning Curve

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 49: The Learning Curve - The subject of breast feeding came up as my new customer stood attentively by at the furnace while I worked. Having child birthing classes and related subject matter I jumped right into the conversation while up to my elbows in the stinky oil burner. That didn't seem to affect her whatsoever. The subject was breast feeding. We'd struck some kind of accord as kindred spirits. As usual I was just naive but it seemed perfectly fine to me. I was impressed with her honesty. (Based on True Story)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Cheating   Squirting   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

[Again my guidance in livestock god and Nature development leads me to new heights of awareness, lucky to be the product of the sister nymphs using their anal approach to fucking even while out bucking hay in the fields nearby the milking parlor]

Knowledge begets knowledge and once gifted with a few tricks by the sister nymphs giving me a leg up on being a god I was on my way to performing some pretty darned cool stunts.

I would never use the term “stunts” around the sisters however. They would get very disgruntled with me and let me know I hadn’t the experience and/or the pain of gained wisdom to be so cavalier. So it’s between you and I but the stunts were cosmic joy, so fucking much fun. I thought I’d died and gone to heaven when I transitioned myself elsewhere in a timeless manner effortlessly.

But one thing you can do in that subset of transitioning is to remain invisible. That made me feel more safe. And not only that but without transitioning at all being invisible allowed re appearing instantly quicker than the blink of an eye. For a prankster it just doesn’t get better especially for a guy like me with a huge penis. You imagine yourself minding your own business on a fine day only to have your eyes crossed with the instant appearance of a giant penis pointing straight at you right between the eyes and out of nowhere. Talk about scary fun.

Yet as a god I had to be aware, not a smart ass, hold off on too much of that tomfoolery. As stated above, “knowledge begets knowledge” was leading me to be more wise and so aware with visits to other realms both advanced compared to our home planet and those not so much. But I never lost my real love for planet Earth. In my humble opinion our home was indeed the most beautiful of any.

Please Wait while image loads

At one such place I met someone, a nymph like creature who reminded me of Lilly before she transitioned. All around me appeared to be surroundings like I remembered as a kid in farm country. But it had elements of difference. I was just becoming aware of parallel realities, one mimicking the other perhaps. And at the moment I was confronted with familiarity and beauty in a place feeling just a little like home.

She appeared to be somewhat covered with something wet, maybe mud or silt.

Without formal introduction she looked me over and no mention was made by either of us regarding our condition. She just studied my crotch of course and I admired her obvious beauty. “Where are you from?” she asked. “What I can say is how I find familiarity with this place wherever I am right now and you remind me of my past but I hail from planet Earth. Do you know that place?” “I think I do,” she said.

I talked to her at some length about my job as livestock, a god, traveling, investigating realms with my new found powers. I told her about Mother Nature and my goals. I also told her about my sister nymphs and she seemed quite attuned to that. She wanted to know about my role as livestock and I explained how I was available for having sex allowing any requests all the time because it was my job. This she was very interested in as she focused on my penis intently. “This I’m quite interested in,” she said as she with her finger pointing became more personal.

“You have markings on you and that penis is inordinately large. Does being livestock make you just an animal rather than the species we know as human?” “No, I’m human although I am physically changed to assume the role of lover of goddesses. I’m known for that fact on planet Earth. The six deities I have serviced for a long time are goddesses from other realms who occupy the bodies of human like females. They I love very much although they are different physically and don’t possessed all of the same internal organs of female humans. But they are very powerful and are extremely talented loverS. Does this sound familiar?”

By now she seemed less apprehensive of my presence and she came close to examine me more. “I know of some of the things you talk about. I know by instinct.” She put hands on me and studied me. “Are you saying you think you are like my own sister nymphs?” She just looked at me and smiled. “There is one obvious feature,” I added.

Please Wait while image loads

Her examination was quite thorough reminding me of Branch’s approach in the milking parlor first time examining me which ended up being quite intrusive. But of course this time there was no hand pushed into through my anus. She didn’t know how. I thought about how I’d like to teach her. I also thought I should probably guard my thoughts if she indeed was a nymph.

“May I touch you?” I asked. She didn’t respond right away but after reaching to pull up my penis and cup my balls curiosity driven she gave it a long look and said, “Yes.” I got an erection immediately and she smiled into my face to squeeze things tighter. She giggled, “Hmmmm, livestock.”

She explained she was relaxing at a mud bath. Turns out it was like the one I remembered from my dairy days. “Something guided me to the this location,” I said. “And I figure it is the influence of sister nymphs. As much as they keep reminding me of my required independence at learning to be a god on my own I am sure they also spend too much time being aware of exactly where I am, what I am doing. For timeless creatures they are spending far too much time wandering around behind me in spirit. Yet I can hardly be upset with them. I love them.”

She took me to the nearby pond full of organic, warming, bubbling mud. It was so much like the pond at the dairy. I began to wonder if I was just visiting some exact parallel reality with another sister I’d not yet met. I found myself continuing holding tight on my penis perhaps to give me strength and courage. She smiled and indicated that was funny almost as if she could read my mind and she continued pulling me along by my penis.

Please Wait while image loads

“You’re the first male I’ve encountered I can sense has relevance with my kind. I should know more about you except somehow I’m not yet allowed that knowledge. Who are you?” “My name is Tom. I’m a god of Nature made so by planet Earth’s own Mother Nature. I’m the only human person with that, the status, and I’m learning how to be that. I just recently learned how to transition among the realms. Do you understand what I’m saying?” “I do. Do you happen to know any of my family? They spend time inhabiting Earth.” “I know six sisters who are like you and I’m very close to them. I love them deeply and they have physically changed made me into what I am, their lover.” “How did you come to know them?”

I explained my history in short, about the dairy and why I was chosen to be there. How they put me through extended changes, training to bring them to transition into a higher plane of existence, “Which they did.” “And did they explain about themselves, what they had done to be in the situation bringing you to be in need by them?” “Yes. I know about the history of their direct intervention trying to save mankind.” “Then I believe you.” “And who are you,” I asked. “I’m Rose. They know of me too.” “Really? That’s exciting news.”

I wanted at that point to contact my sister nymphs. This situation was big, more than I thought I could handle. As usual I assumed my unworthiness and needed to be shy not because I was, you know, the way I was, but she was the same as them. I told her, “You remind me of Lilly my first mentor. She taught me how to fuck.

“I was a virgin when I arrived at the dairy, very naive. She was kind but also introduced me to using my anus for intrusive work they needed to do inside my body, to change me. She taught me to love the feeling of their prodding in my anus which resulted in more satisfaction for them when we made love.”

“Now that you are here you must stay. I need you now.” She said with point blank determination. “How, I mean, what do you mean?” “I need to transition away from here. Some cosmic error brought me here without a solution. I have no other support from my kind. I am the only nymph among these beings and there is no transition out for me as long as I stay alone.” “But I can go resolve this by bringing the sisters to you so you can reach the goal you need. It has to be possible.” “No, the simple answer is for you to do for me what you did for them which was...”

I looked at her as she waded in the mud while removing her vest. She was indeed more beautiful than possibly any of my sister nymphs although I would never say so. She had ears like Lilly before she was allowed to transition and I wondered if she needed me to become full fledged as a goddess with the overly sensitive pointy ears they communicated with. Perhaps that’s why she wanted me to stay with her. I even pondered the possibility the sisters all were playing a trick on me. She tossed her vest on the bank beyond and then focused on me to finish...”fucking me in the same manner.”

I just remained silent for long moments and then finally said, “I fucked them until enough energy had passed through them to open the narrow cleft in the realm passing them along beyond to wherever their next reality was. And they have been able to return back and forth to be with me more recently. Surely this is possible for you as well. They could show you.” She listened intently and then smiled. “Fuck me right now and give me that kind of energy. I must have you deep inside me, whatever it takes. I know the concept but I want it for the first time in my life, now. Come on. I know it’s easy for you to do. It’s nothing special for you but it is everything for me.”

She seemed to understand that much and I had fucked more persons probably than any human before in the history of mankind. But this instance seemed it was taking the act to another level altogether. “I can’t help but feel I was sent here to you for the specific purpose of fucking you. I want to now.”

Without delay she pushed to me and grabbed my penis and it felt so compelling. “I’ve never made love to anyone because there is no one here able to satisfy me I’m sure. My spirit tells me so. But you, you are different. Fuck me, really do it like you did the sister nymphs you mention.” At that she pushed me to the side of the pond and pulled me down after descending onto the mud herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.