Her Faux Blown Fuse - Cover

Her Faux Blown Fuse

Copyright© 2019 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 36: How to Win Friends and Fuck Others

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 36: How to Win Friends and Fuck Others - The subject of breast feeding came up as my new customer stood attentively by at the furnace while I worked. Having child birthing classes and related subject matter I jumped right into the conversation while up to my elbows in the stinky oil burner. That didn't seem to affect her whatsoever. The subject was breast feeding. We'd struck some kind of accord as kindred spirits. As usual I was just naive but it seemed perfectly fine to me. I was impressed with her honesty. (Based on True Story)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Cheating   Squirting   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

[Time to reminisce, sucking, fucking and mucking, you’ll soon see why]

In the aftermath of giant exploding gizem ejaculated into Fern the water in the spa effervesced with all the bubbles popping which were forced to the bottom as the blast cascaded sideway and down with blinding force. Luckily the water buffered the energy and no one was hurt. But the spa with all of its immersed lighting was quite beautiful to see, to be a part of the resulting foam which in fact made me more horny.

I just kept fucking Fern slowly as the last of the gizem subsided and it was at that moment I spotted the college girls standing at the edge of the spa staring into the crowd soaking. I’d forgotten about them thinking they would be coming back another day. I still had questions for the student who had given me the mysterious hard-on at the coffee shop, research, part of a project in the making.

I waved at the girl hoping she wouldn’t leave without talking to me but I didn’t want to upset Fern by pulling out too soon. And then others came with requests begging I fuck them as well including Maria’s husband who wanted another go in my anus.

I mouthed the words regarding my wish to the girls in the distance hoping they would understand and they moved away from the spa and sat in some deck chairs as Sylvia came by offering them drinks. Sylvia was such a good host.

I sighed as I bent over to accept the wishes of Maria’s husband and he got excited like a kid with a new toy. Maria climbed into the spa and came over to say, “We might as well keep it in the family,” and she bent over to beg my penis into her pulling, stroking, feeding my already erect penis in and I felt the intrusive erection of her loved one making way into my anus.

He really came alive suddenly as excited as he was so I started fucking his wife thinking, “What the fuck,” anyway. I figured this was going to become a new way for servicing their furnace, a tune up coming quite often. I got into the rhythm keeping them timed so we would all enjoy the best sex. I thought how odd it was I’d not been able to sell them on an upgrade for their ancient furnace. And now, and actually the dual fucking felt quite good, as a god, I wouldn’t selling them anything anymore.

This exchange went one for at least a half hour or more, more fucking for me and even an occasional butt fucker coming around behind me after others, dignitaries, discovered their desire to anus fuck a god. This opportunity wouldn’t come, or should I say cum, their way again.

The Daisy Chain idea had really caught on. But finally I got a break and I slid out of the spa and others in the last giant Daisy Chain continued on in a chorus of moaning and groaning. I smiled at the girls sipping their drinks, sitting in deck chairs, me in a joking kind of manner, and dripped my way over to them to sit in a group.

“You have been busy,” said the girl’s friend, she who begged me to fuck her. “Seems I am busier than ever now, a god instead of just a furnace repair man. Yes, taking on all comers on both ends. I didn’t expect this exactly when Mother Nature elevated me to new status. I wonder how long it might be this way.” “Oh, not long,” said the girl who gave me a hard-on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.