Her Faux Blown Fuse - Cover

Her Faux Blown Fuse

Copyright© 2019 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 30: Supernatural Me

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 30: Supernatural Me - The subject of breast feeding came up as my new customer stood attentively by at the furnace while I worked. Having child birthing classes and related subject matter I jumped right into the conversation while up to my elbows in the stinky oil burner. That didn't seem to affect her whatsoever. The subject was breast feeding. We'd struck some kind of accord as kindred spirits. As usual I was just naive but it seemed perfectly fine to me. I was impressed with her honesty. (Based on True Story)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Cheating   Squirting   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

[Returning to my roots, so to speak, I was being installed as the latest god, super power breeder livestock of the realm]

Mother Nature knew how to put on a great show; of course she did. She presented a cavalcade of my accomplishments as the breeder livestock skilled with satisfying supreme goddesses and their needs to be serviced with requirements unlike any other human before. I was an accomplished fucker although a rather humble one.

She spoke of how I was groomed from the extreme distant past before time began, a rather difficult concept for most of the crowd attending. And it was a diverse crowd for sure.

All of the lusted attendees from the first round of certification remained and among them the public was invited to sit in for the show entitled: “Cum Coming Out Party For Livestock Tom”. It was The Event of the season as it turned out. No other venue could compete with Mother Nature.

Mother Nature at the podium: “Good evening and welcome. For those of you whom I’ve not met officially, I am Mother Nature your goddess of all living things on Planet Earth, general overseer and ruler of the realm.

“The reason for this event is quite simple. We are installing the latest recipient, Super Power Breeder Livestock Tom into the realm to assume his new role as the Eternal Lover Of Goddesses extraordinaire to, by the way, include any human gals who want to mess around with sex to die for.

“Tom has assumed a similar role during periods in the past and now he will be acting in a permanent role. And what I intend to do tonight is tell you “The Story Of Tom” and how he came to be Livestock, the amazing lover.

“This is quite interesting because he never had any idea, not even remotely, how he would happen to be convinced by his father to take a summer job on a remote dairy before college. He would be the city kid without experience working on a large dairy learning now to milk cows. What he really didn’t know was that he would be deemed livestock, to play out that role including being thoroughly physically changed to satisfy supernatural goddesses, the milkers at the dairy, to perform sex acts almost continually day and night.

“This sounds extreme and that’s an under statement.

“On the first morning after sleeping in the bunk house with four mentally challenged men he was attacked by the owner of the dairy in the milking parlor because he didn’t know what he was doing washing a cow. He was required to remove all of his clothes with the demand he become merely livestock. It seemed like terrible punishment for just a simple act but they rid him of clothes for good and it was shockingly disabling for him.

Please Wait while image loads

“His attackers preformed strange procedures inside his body using his anus as their entry port, easily considered torture. After, they sent him off outdoors to pretty much fend for himself. Completely unhinged, 18 years old and having just graduated from a private high school in the city the night before he arrived at the dairy, he was emotionally lost, confused, panicked, walking around naked until he met Lilly, a sister of the four evening milkers, The Nymphs Of The Spring.

Please Wait while image loads

“Lilly quieted his fears, became his mentor and embraced his much enhanced penis which the tortures in the milking parlor had created. He was a virgin long taught in private school to be afraid of girls and now he was naked, vulnerable and so utterly naive. He came to love Lilly for her caring, calming and detailed instructions in how to make love to women using herself as his platform to play with.

Please Wait while image loads

“Lilly took Tom to bed on the second night in the bunk house explaining her constant care for the mentally challenged men, her lovers, and she tucked them all in before coming to Tom’s bed to introduce him to her need to explore him by reaching into through his rectum up into his body using his anus.

Please Wait while image loads

“She was gentle and loving causing him to lose his fears and to come to trust her because her use of his anus was not uncomfortable and she promised never to hurt him, ever, as he began to ejaculate that which she referred to as ‘Gizem’.

Please Wait while image loads

“From that time forward she slept with him and although he was unaware, after always falling into a deep sleep, she fucked him all night long as part of the work required in getting him ready to perform much needed service for her sisters. Because they were getting ready to transition to a higher plane of existence using an expression of Quantum Entanglement a vast amount of energy needed to be expended through their vaginas with explosive force, gizem ejaculated from Tom’s penis. Creating this need was difficult and very technical.

This is what Lilly was engineering inside him.

Please Wait while image loads

“He was introduced to her four sisters who happened to possess supernatural powers and he was required to help the four milk the herd during the evening milking. Of course there were two milkings a day, always, and Lilly with her four men charges performed the morning milking also with Tom. He would in time after learning his trade be required to fuck all the sister nymphs round robin without stop during the sessions of milking 200 cows. It was all about the need and he learned to love it.

“Note how failure to create adequate energy passing through their vaginas, both volume and pressure, would deem them doomed without recourse. They would simply no longer exist and the realm would suffer greatly.

Please Wait while image loads

“She used the parlor opportunity to teach Tom cunnilingus while the other milkers watched, they, also so very enthusiastic. Cunnilingus was not required for the process of transition but the sisters really enjoyed it, so why not?

“Note that the art gave Tom great tools for loving throughout his life. He became somewhat famous for his cunnilingus tools.

Please Wait while image loads

“He met Pool, the sister who often had blue hair depending on her mood and she of all the sisters was the most caring.

Please Wait while image loads

“Pool and Siza working with Tom in the milk house, Siza performing techniques up inside Tom’s anus to make his penis grow more and do tricks which would become so important while fucking the sisters assuming ever greater pleasure.

Please Wait while image loads

“This is Lilly working with Tom in the milk house encouraging him to be brave, that his penis was what made him so important and unique out of all humans on the planet.

Please Wait while image loads

“The confidence building performed on Tom included all of the sisters and he came to truly love Branch, the leader of the five, she spending a lot time washing him, using his penis for development prior to him ever realizing he was, in so many words, not a virgin anymore. He was in fact fucking sisters while being unconscious but it was all part of the plan.

Please Wait while image loads

“Confidence, confidence, more confidence. The introduction of the new livestock by Lilly was integral in Tom’s development. With the influence of the sister’s powers people didn’t regard Tom as anything unusual and accepted him as just livestock available for use. That was a very interesting development and here confronting the salt lick delivery person.

Please Wait while image loads

“Socializing training came off a big success for a kid who came to the dairy very shy when he had clothes on. Now he was learning the sales techniques to sell his services on the street. He learned to master the ability, became popular in lieu of laws regarding street side fornication in the nude.

Please Wait while image loads

“There were various scenarios used to attract local women to the services made available. If a client agreed to take him home with her he was just considered a pet on loan.

Please Wait while image loads

“And this was the prize offered, a male, a livestock totally disease free and non fertile, completely safe to use in any way, in all regards.

Please Wait while image loads

“His ability to ejaculate scared him at first and the sisters who were engendered gremlins by nature loved to tease him about it.

Please Wait while image loads

“But Pool discovered dropping down to invite him for cunnilingus immediately calmed his nerves because he was an early adopter to the art of sucking vaginas, a quick study, a skill set he would perfect and carry for life.

Please Wait while image loads

“Grooming, day in and day out, anywhere, always, before he realized he was really not a virgin and he officially fucked Lilly in the milk house per her instructions. But he was at first terribly frightened...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.