Her Faux Blown Fuse - Cover

Her Faux Blown Fuse

Copyright© 2019 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 27: No Mistaking My Role

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27: No Mistaking My Role - The subject of breast feeding came up as my new customer stood attentively by at the furnace while I worked. Having child birthing classes and related subject matter I jumped right into the conversation while up to my elbows in the stinky oil burner. That didn't seem to affect her whatsoever. The subject was breast feeding. We'd struck some kind of accord as kindred spirits. As usual I was just naive but it seemed perfectly fine to me. I was impressed with her honesty. (Based on True Story)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Cheating   Squirting   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

[Business as usual, the livestock servicing clients at public affairs and the growing list of clients waiting in line]

My wife’s response took me by surprise so I cautiously moved back into the water to be with Loon and Branch. “Can I, may I, have a little time for talking with you about something? I’m a little confused to say the least. I know you can help me and you know I love you.”

I was pleading not wanting to upset my wife wondering how to respond to what she just said in response to Sylvia. I’d just made love to my life partner in the most outrageously glorious sex ever thinking we were all alone and now, what, surrounded by ogling people again. “Shit,” I thought we’d rid ourselves of them.

Branch looked at Loon and they both came closer to talk low. “Go along with this at the moment and then we’ll casually leave. You go home with your wife and we’ll meet there. We can help guide you to do the right thing. You’ll be fine.

Now go fuck these people some more and don’t let it bother you. You can understand why they want to do you. You can’t blame them. You ARE the lover of goddesses created by us. You fuck with impunity, as any livestock does naturally, except you are completely safe to do. No worries.” “Okay, and you know as always I trust you guys without fail.”

Somehow I was still worried.

I returned to my wife. She was lying there on that swivel chair with her legs spread out in the water and guys were checking her out. I was very surprised she’d not moved to find her clothes. She was so relaxed. It didn’t bother her to have strangers touching close and was a complete departure from her normal almost prudish self.

Please Wait while image loads

“Do you want to do me again?” I asked her. “I mean, you know, why not?” I figured if she was in fact that relaxed I would love to do it with her another time. “It would be just crazy fun to do it in front of all these people.”

I moved close to rub my penis in her in a bit. “Oh honey, I do, but no. Why don’t you do Sylvia now? You really should, you know, pay back?” She winked at me as if she was teasing. I heaved a sigh then gave her a look, wondering what was up. She looked so gorgeous laying there all splayed out and covered shining with gizem so perfectly comfortable with herself.

More party goers were moving closer to us, curious I guessed. I leaned over and gave her a kiss to whisper in her ear about the plans with Loon and Branch. “Find your clothes and meet me near the stairs after I get finished with Sylvia. We’ll get out of here.” Then I crawled out of the water to be among the others waiting to get their hands on me.

I was concerned and not really happy with Sylvia’s attitude now. She wasn’t the Sylvia I knew. I also wondered where Maria was. So I moved among the people letting some play with my penis ultimately to be with Sylvia, to put my arms around her for a kiss. She responded with a smile. “You want to fuck me?” I asked.

She cocked her head with a querying look. “Of course I do Tom.”

She raised her arms up high and twirled around a couple of times dancing. “Now take off my surrong.” That caught a lot of people’s attention, she being so beautiful and willing to get naked to fuck me in the midst of the gathering-waiting throng.

I stood behind her and lifted both sides of her surrong off her shoulders and let it drop. It fell to the floor and Sylvia was beautiful enough to get a general sigh from the party goers. I kissed her neck. I let my hands cascade down the front of her feeling her breasts for aroused nipples and continuing, doing her vagina in a gentle rub in anticipation of cunnilingus. The observers, ever closer made no sounds.

I looked and saw her husband watching as he held beautiful women, one on each arm. He seemed pleased and I gave him a smile.

Sylvia turned around and put her arms around my neck to lift herself up, legs wrapping around me and I let my fingers explore her butt crack for a bit of massage. So I turned and placed her in the swivel seat vacated by my wife and I spread her legs. She was going to be my cunnilingus love for the crowd appeal.

I knelt down and let my tongue slither out to length getting a gasp from people who had never seen that thing before. I licked up both sides of her inner thighs, slithering, and ran my tongue along both sides of her vagina then tickled for her G spot, juiced her up a bit. She was quite vocal arching her back which sent energy through me. I folded her legs up and let my lengthy tongue explore her from the back of her butt crack forward around up her vagina and back again spending a little time at her anus which got a rise out of her. She was totally mine.

I thought about how the sisters didn’t have anuses because they were deities who were supernatural goddesses preferring not to deal with digestion. How weird was that. They said it was a stinky process to avoid. They therefore didn’t teach me how to do anal.

Deeply, a totally silent crowd of onlookers focused as I repeating inserted my long tongue into her vagina like a snake penetrating depth and she had her orgasm very juicy.

I spread the moisture up her stomach then gave her a mouthful kiss, her own juices, which ran from the corners of her mouth. She had been drinking, maybe some pot smoked, so she was relaxed enough to let me do anything to her. I could have fostered some more nasty things but she was my friend, regardless.

I just played with her anus, rubbing the tip of my penis, just a bit of gizem, something I normally would not do but I wanted her to know I meant business. Now my ego was taking charge. She seemed to like it all so much. After what she’d said to me earlier I was willing to press her for the most exotic of sex if she was willing. I wasn’t ever an anus back door guy but I supposed I could foster it, maybe, yet I had reservations.

Somebody handed me a toy, a little vibrator and they indicated to push it into her butt as they smirked and giggled. I was reluctant. I played her G spot with it to juice her up and then she really responded when I touched it to her anus, vibrating away. I played with it. I began to push in as she got more vocal and pushed out making quicker work of it. she seemed to understand the process and I started wide mouth sucking on her vagina simultaneously. In went the toy with its little tail sticking out and I stood up to start rubbing her vagina with my penis as I still played with that thing pulling out and pushing back in. It was driving her crazy in a good way. She was staring at me so much differently than I’d seen her before. No, she wasn’t the same Sylvia but I wasn’t sure I didn’t like her like that.

She and I had fucked so many time before this was nothing new to her. I leaned over and whispered in her ear, “What do you think?” “You bastard. I think you should fuck me outrageously. Be evil you son of a bitch!”

I pushed my penis in incrementally, bits, and she twisted, writhed, got entirely into it and I got into her. We fucked. She fucked like a crazed lover, like a wild animal. She may have been screaming but my ears were ringing too loud.

I reached my plateau ready to ejaculate and I held back the big blast to a full but measured orgasm filling her slowly, running back out in real engulfing volume. Warm and bubbling the gizem ran sizzling down to the deck below. I kept it up many times more and Sylvia was putty in my hands as she sprawled spread out as far as her body lent itself. She was talking the whole time and I didn’t pay attention but the crowd gathered certainly did. There were hands reaching and groping her breasts.

Inspiration told me I needed to do her truly over the top unlike before. I nodded at her husband to come and he came close. I whispered in his ear. “Let’s do your wife together. She’s ready. Do you do anal?” “He nodded his head right away so I figured Sylvia was already accustomed to doing it. Funny. She’d never mentioned it to me. But then maybe she worried about my huge penis.

“I’ll lift her and you get on your back. I’ll pull the vibrator out so she’ll be ready for you when I lay her on top of you. Ready to do this?” He was not reluctant and I got a kick out of his energy. I’d not seen him like this before. This guy was super rich and he obviously liked butt fucking.

Still fully immersed I gently laid her back down on top of him as I whispered in her ear, “I’m going to share you now with your husband,” and laughing she tried to bite me but I leaned back up and pulled on the vibrator slowly until it came out. She reached suddenly to do herself rubbing her vagina. “FUCK ME,” she growled.

The time had come for me to be involved in something new.

The crowd around was so focused I noticed some guys playing with themselves. The heat of the meat was peak.

Gizem was generously flowing down over her anus and her husband made easy entry surprisingly as she moaned but didn’t fight it. His penis slid into her magically, almost sucked in, and I returned to fucking her working on my next orgasm.

This sex was different for sure. As I mentioned the sisters didn’t have anuses at all. No experience for me. None of my human girl friends ever wanted to do that and my wife teased me that I wanted to stick it in the wrong hole but I always argued “NO, no way!” Yet, she kept doing that. That’s crazy.

I looked up and across at my wife as she stood by the stairs. I winked at her and nodded looking down then I mouthed the words, “Doing her in the butt,” and she put her hand over her mouth giggling with laugher.

It was relatively quick for him, his orgasm, as he clutched her and nuzzled her neck while jerking and groaning inserted full length. She was committed beyond completely and I started ejaculating into her. She twisted and tried to crawl as I let go much more volume. The gizem boiled out of her vagina, she and her husband consumed in bubbles sizzling. Some guys playing with themselves were having orgasms of their own.

This was almost too much experience for me. I’d done some amazing loving with my sister nymphs but this. Well, I wasn’t a fan, actually. I just couldn’t get rid of the notion of hurting someone let alone someone I liked trying to get it out of my head.

I leaned over having pulled out and got a mouthful of gizem from between her breasts which I used to give her an open mouth kiss pushing the contents into her letting it run out of the corners of her mouth. She was surprised but then pleased. “Jesus! That tastes so good!” Her husband got included in the taste test as well.

Please Wait while image loads

The crowd around us began to talk excitedly. So I turned around to invite anyone to suck on my penis if they wanted to try it out. I leaned way back and two women came forward to start working on their share sucking out of my erection for a feel just excruciatingly good. They actually got another orgasm out of me and I really gave them a mouthful to say the least.

“NICE!”

I winked at the guy next to me who was doing himself and I nodded to indicate I wanted him to take my place fucking Sylvia. I was going to get out of there, time to go. He wasn’t reluctant and when I slowly moved out of way he jumped in to replace the vacating penis with his own. Her husband was apparently ready to go again as well, so done and done I was out of there. I learned later how Sylvia fucked a lot guys that night.

My still ejaculating penis spewing about on people didn’t allow me to sneak away exactly but the dual fuck recommencing got more attention than I. The crowd around was so involved vicariously many were on the verge of orgasm watching as they pressed forward to the active fucking. Obviously Sylvia was in her best form as an exhibitionist being fucked and fucked and fucked some more.

Now there was a new departure for her I would assume. I couldn’t help but think my question, “You want to fuck me?” was more than answered by all parties involved. I wondered if we would ever laugh about this later.

This is how it went as I quickly fucked more of the crowd continuing not even knowing exactly who I was doing, when, and I kept one eye on my wife in the background winking at her knowing I would be leaving the party soon for the rendezvous with the sisters at my house.

When I got a break I sidled around to get close and told my wife what the sisters wanted to do in meeting us. “We have to go now.” She seemed quite relieved.

So we headed for the stairs and quietly quickly made our way up into the kitchen to head for the front door. Around the corner to the entry we ran into Maria and she was surprised to see us. I was surprised to see her. “Are you leaving?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.