Her Faux Blown Fuse - Cover

Her Faux Blown Fuse

Copyright© 2019 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 24: Fucked for Starters

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24: Fucked for Starters - The subject of breast feeding came up as my new customer stood attentively by at the furnace while I worked. Having child birthing classes and related subject matter I jumped right into the conversation while up to my elbows in the stinky oil burner. That didn't seem to affect her whatsoever. The subject was breast feeding. We'd struck some kind of accord as kindred spirits. As usual I was just naive but it seemed perfectly fine to me. I was impressed with her honesty. (Based on True Story)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Cheating   Squirting   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

[Oh take me back and try me one more time, back to the dairy so I can fuck the whole line]

I had come full circle it seems, all the way from a scared unwilling participant in the holy Sacred Heart Dah Dee Dah task force manipulating my person, anointing my balls and even my cock, whatever, finally having Branch my goddess mentor fuck me at the alter in the wicked giant cathedral on the hill in front of a full house faithful congregation, which I ran like hell away from. And now having stuck my erection into the heart beat of the nunnery with approval of the same people who apparently tried to convert me to their mindset and rituals, giving me free reign fucking them all probably because I willingly let the male member of their task force committee do me in the anus for everyone to watch. GAWD I felt good. I was on a role. I fucked with him until he passed out in orgasm and they all wanted some of that passion to join with their own ism needs. But like the Rolling Stones song goes, “You can’t always get what you want”.

Please Wait while image loads

[Wishful moments to remember from parochial school]

It seemed I was coming full circle but my cohorts were still cycling in their paradigm by simply adding me to their belief system hoping to make fornication a more reasonable tool acceptable in the eyes of the Ominey Dominey Ding-Ding.

Then Arriving:

My goddess sister nymphs arrived from Sylvia’s house with an entourage of friends, old and new, dignitaries with world size influence, Father McGillicuty, my wife, so many more. They found the place loaded with bodies having just tasted fornication, recovering from their passion and orgasms, juicy new spirits looking for leadership and maybe ready to set a new course of change for mankind. Well, at least that was my take on it because I’d just fucked more souls than I could count.

I wondered how Sylvia managed to get all those people up the blackberry trail and I figured she had contact with somebody at the Sacred Heart headquarters letting her know I was working room at the nunnery. So I relaxed leaning back with a giant boner on display as the party began and feeling quite accomplished with that post orgasm ease, pleased to be with my sister nymphs again. And the first thing I knew Siza came and sat on my lap well anchored.

The nunnery was large enough to hold the crowd, space given with grace. Sylvia had hired her favorite caterer to do the food and the booze. It was nice to have rich friends with influence. I was amazed how what I’d just done on my own was being folded so smoothly into the current extravaganza. But what did I know. I knew I was in over my head in a different realm and I needed to talk to the sisters for advice. I knew how to fix furnaces, fuck goddesses, but beyond that not so much when it comes to politics.

Like they used to say, “They’ll give you fame but not fortune” and I was free to fuck. For anyone who wanted it, livestock purview, feed em’ up then breed em’, the choice is up to you. A penis or an anus both completely safe to use. Try the one or both my friend then dump him when you’re through. MO- O-O-O-O-O-O-O!

I thought I had been given some control to change people’s minds and yet it seemed I’d just been simply given nothing more than a bunch of vaginas to share momentarily, my gobs of gizem filling the void spreading happiness, gross amounts in all directions.

Because I was safe it was nothing more than a non fertile fuck with no lasting results or feedback needed. There was absent that fear normally making the extracurricular fucking adventure outside the realm, so crazy sweet and sinful. Extraordinary fucking, maybe, I was so easy to walk away from, just wipe yourself off and go. And that’s why my ability to keep fucking, endlessly ejaculating, spread me around so far, like what I’d just finished doing with so many nude nuns.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.