Big City Days - Cover

Big City Days

by muleman

Copyright© 2019 by muleman

Drama Story: Some events from my twenties

Caution: This Drama Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   .

Well, there I was, in my middle twenties and fresh out of the government’s clutches. It was 15 years before I was allowed out of the country as they were that worried about what I had in my head. I know they had folks keeping an eye on me for years. Heck, I even pointed out a couple to my first wife. She didn’t believe me and thought it was a great game to play - lol - if she only knew. There were certain streets in certain cities that I was not allowed to be on and they would know since those were under 24/7/365 surveillance and everybody got filmed and ID’d who set foot on those streets.

Headed back to my first stomping ground and my old roomy. He let me move back in, even though he had a lady friend staying with him now. I think back on it now and I was a right arsehole and I’m surprised he didn’t get violent with me as I stole his lady friend. Yeah I know, I young dumb and full of cum with absolutely no morals.

Still, my personality stood me in good stead when I had been recruited for some dodgy work overseas. Two years of training, I survived and got rewarded with another 2 years of specialization - ‘Nuff said. You know the stuff, single, no relatives, smart and more than a little physco/socio pathic. We do things that folks don’t want to hear about, let alone see and yet we sleep well afterwards. I never had any PTSD symptoms which made the post-op psych evaluators somewhat frustrated as they had difficulty accepting that. To me, it was the same as getting some eggs at the store as far as I was concerned - and nobody gets PTSD from buying eggs.

Meanwhile, back to the lady friend who was a sweet 16 brunette who loved to fuck and we did - a lot - not that I was any great shakes at it except for being eager as hell. Well, she arranged for us to spend some time at her cousin’s apartment across the city. What I didn’t know was that while we were going there to shag, her cousin was going to be doing the same thing. The difference was that the cousin was married and her partner was not her husband. I got the feeling that the females expected to swap partners at some point and that’s just not my cup of tea so I bailed and never saw them again.

After this, I had a variety of ‘work experiences’ with a wide range of vocations. I just could not find something that kept my interest for any great length of time - other than sex of course. One of the oddest job situations involved a girl who showed the classic pregnancy symptoms but insisted she was growing a very large abdominal cyst that only looked like a pregnancy. She left work one day and a week later came back belly as flat as a board again and claimed she’s had the cyst excised. I don’t think a single person in the place believed that for a moment as we had all seen the ‘cyst’ moving and kicking through her clothes. Another job involved a branch of a well-known bank. To be blunt, I stole thousands from them and got away with it - yes, sometimes crime does pay - you just have to be very very good. The equivalent of my theft would be nearly 100,000 in today’s dollars so it set me up with a solid nest egg. If I’d had the money smarts then I would have invested in the S&P 500 index and it would have been worth millions today.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.