Weakling - Cover

Weakling

Copyright© 2019 by Dbuck

Chapter 9: Reunited

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9: Reunited - The story of a bullied young man who gets a second chance in life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Incest  

The man notices me staring at the plastic and the gun. “Relax kid. You watch too many gangster movies. I just want to talk to you about my Martina,” he says as I sigh in relief. He motions me to a booth as I sit down and he sits across from me. “Rufus, Lonnie go down the street and get the kid and me something to eat. He just played a hell of a football game and he’s probably hungry.”

“How is she,” I ask.

“Not good, but she will be better soon,” he says as I look at him confused. “Look kid, I don’t know if she has told you about a guy named Marcos.” I nod my head as I cringe at hearing his name. “He fucked her up pretty bad. That’s why I sent her to that school. I wanted to get her out of town and get her some help.”

I listen intently waiting for him to make his point. “Then you came to the school. My son Lorenzo said that he saw a big change in her. You took care of my Martina. She was finally happy. I was glad that you were going to that school so that you could take care of her.”

He pauses as I cringe. “Then you didn’t come back to school. My Martina went back into a depression. She called me and asked me to bring her home. She didn’t want to be there if you weren’t there. So... “ He pauses again. “I’m fixing everything.” He sits back and stares at me.

I start to speak as he holds up his hand. “The plan is in place and everything will be fixed. It works out for Martina and me.” I look at him confused. “Martina gets better and I put her mother where she can’t run her mouth and get into trouble. Don’t worry about the details.” He continues. “You will understand soon enough and you will take care of my Martina.”

I decide it is best not to ask any questions as the two guys walk in. One sits beside me and the other beside Martina’s father. They pull out hamburgers and French fries as we start eating. I am hungry and bite into the hamburger. I feel better now, knowing that they are not here to hurt me.

“This kid can play some football,” Martina’s father brags. “I’m talking college and NFL.”

“Yeah, the fucker cost me five hundred bucks.” Rufus says as Lonnie nods in agreement.

“Which reminds me,” Martina’s father says to them. “Pay up.” They groan as they reach into their pockets, pull out a wad of cash, and slide it to Martina’s dad who is grinning. “The fuckers bet against your team,” he says to me counting the money.

“Hey, the other team had bigger players,” Rufus defends.

Martina’s dad counts out some money and slides it over to me as I shake my head no. “Don’t disrespect me kid,” he says as I stare at his gun and take the cash. It is five. one hundred dollar bills.

After we eat, we load up in the car and they drive me home. It’s weird how they knew where I live. But then again ... They are mobsters. Yeah I watch too many mobster movies.


I wake up at 4am and head out for my morning run. I love running. It helps me relax and gives me time to think. I think about what happened last night with Martina’s dad. I realize that he never told me his name and he really didn’t give me a chance to talk, and called me kid. I’m wondering what he meant by, ‘everything is fixed’ and ‘you will know soon’.

After my run, I head home to the back yard, do pushups, and setups. I head upstairs to my room and find a note on my desk.

Your father and I have to work today. Please pick the rest of the vegetables from the garden.

Love Mom.

Please? Love mom? ... I’m in the fucking twilight zone.

I head out to the garage to get some boxes and head out to the garden. I look at the garden and realize this may take me a while. One row of corn and the rest is carrots, lettuce, tomatoes, and peppers.

After two hours and five boxes, I take the boxes into the house and set them on the kitchen counter to wash and freeze later.

I take my shirt off and throw it in the laundry room, because it is soaked in sweat. I head back into the kitchen and see Jenny in a bath robe with her hair wet. I’m assuming she just got out of the shower. She pulls a bowl out of the cabinet as I grab it and put the bowl back in the cabinet.

“I’ll make us breakfast,” I say as she smiles. She sits at the kitchen counter as I pull everything I need out.

“So how was Homecoming,” I ask. I decide to make omelets as I grab a fresh onion. pepper and tomato from the box and start dicing them.

“It was okay, until Kevin started stalking Deana who went stag. Kevin took Trudy, one of our freshman cheerleaders to Homecoming. Kevin kept trying to make Deana jealous and got pissed at her when she didn’t.”

I pull the eggs out while still listening to Jenny. “Finally, some of us got bored and went to Sophia’s house.” I can tell there is something wrong and decide to ask later if she doesn’t tell me.

I finish the omelets, and cook the bacon and toast. I plate the food and set the plate in front of Jenny. She takes a bite of the omelet and moans.

“MMMM. This is yummy,” she says as I smile. I could actually open a restaurant using my grandma’s recipes.

After breakfast, Jenny heads upstairs to her room, leaving me to do the dishes. Fucking sisters...

I finish cleaning and head up to take a shower. I want to relax for the rest of the day since yesterday was so stressful with the game and meeting Martina’s dad.

After my shower, I wrap a towel around my waist and head to my room. When I enter, I see Jenny sitting on my bed still wearing her bathrobe.

I sit beside her. “What’s wrong,” I ask as she stares at the floor. I know she wants to talk, because she is in my room.

“How many girls have you had sex with,” she asks as I’m shocked at how she just spit it out. “Mike said that I’m not good in bed.”

“I don’t think this is something a brother should be talking with his sister about,” I say trying to avoid the question.

“Come on, I need a guy’s point of view,” she pleads. “How many girls?”

I think about it for a moment as I count in my head. “Ten,” I finally say as her mouth drops open.

“Who,” she grins excited to get some gossip to share with the cheerleaders.

“It’s none of your business whom I have sex with. It is between me and the girl. Plus, telling you would be like telling the national news,” I blurt out as she smirks. “Now why do you need to know?”

“Mike said I’m not good at sex,” she starts as I really don’t want to have this conversation with my stepsister. “And I don’t know what I’m doing wrong since he comes in me so fast. I’m the one that never has an orgasm. He’s the only guy that I’ve ever been with so I don’t know what I’m doing wrong,” she sighs.

“Isn’t this something you can talk to your girlfriends about,” I ask trying to get out of this conversation with my stepsister.

“No,” she quickly answers. “All they do is brag about their boyfriends, well except for Deana. She said that Kevin was terrible. She called him the one-minute-wonder with a four inch cock.” I chuckle at that. I’m sure with Deana telling motor-mouth Jenny, it is probably all over the school by now. “Do the girls you have sex with have orgasms.”

“Of course,” I brag as she smiles. “That’s what sex is all about. Making your partner feel good.”

She gets quiet as if she’s thinking about something. “Will you show me,” she finally asks as my mouth hangs open.

“Show you what?” I blurt out already knowing the answer.

“You know what I’m talking about,” she says matter-of-factly. “I’ve never been with anyone else, but Mike and I want an honest opinion on how I do. And I don’t want to cheat on Mike.”

“Now that makes a lot of sense,” I say with more sarcasm than I intended. “How is it not cheating if you have sex with me? Not to mention that I’m your stepbrother.” I cringe after I said that, remembering having sex with my half-sister Katy. Even though I didn’t know it at the time.

“It’s not cheating if it’s with you, because you’re my stepbrother. And I can count on you to teach me how to do it right, and give me an honest opinion.” I think for a minute. How would this affect our relationship? Biggest question is, can ‘motor-mouth’ Jenny keep it a secret? “Don’t you think I’m pretty?”

“You are very beautiful,” I answer as I look into her eyes and she smiles. “Just once, and you’d better not tell anyone,” I order.

She takes off her robe and crawls back against the headboard. Exposing her naked body. My stepsister is beautiful with her long red hair splayed on the pillow. Her nipples are hard with arousal.

I take off my towel, exposing my rock hard cock. The excitement of fucking my stepsister is arousing. The stepsister, who caused me grief all these years wants me to fuck her. I lay beside her as she is staring at my cock with her mouth hanging open.

“Wow,” Jenny gasps. “The rumors from last year were true. You are huge. Okay, so what now.” I can’t believe she asked that.

“Tell me what Mike does first,” I answer.

“He gets between my legs and puts it in,” she answers. “And five minutes later, he’s done.”

Now I know exactly what the problem is. Mike is also inexperienced. “Are you Mikes first, too,” I ask.

“Yes,” she says as I shake my head knowing what the problem is.

“Then how does he know that you are bad at sex, when you are his first,” I ask chuckling.

“You’re right.” She says as a light bulb went off in her head.

“Okay, let’s start with foreplay,” I say acting like a coach as she looks at me. “Let’s start with a blow job. Have you ever given anyone a blow job?” She scrunches up her nose as I assume the answer is no. “Okay then I’ll start. When you are with your partner, you tell him what you want. You can tell him by moaning or just talk.”

I lean over and pull Jenny into a passionate kiss. I can’t believe I’m French kissing my stepsister. Her lips are soft and her tongue is sweet. I start kissing down her neck.

“Tell me what you want,” I order. “Tell me what makes you feel good.” She doesn’t say anything, but moans as I decide to find her hot-spots on my own. I start kissing down her neck. Kissing until I get to her B-cups. I kiss around her nipple and then take it into my mouth, while grabbing the other. I suck on her nipple, getting it hard and switching back and forth.

Then I work my way down past her toned athletic stomach. I reach her red trimmed triangle. “Oh George.” She moans as I swirl my tong around her pussy. I stick my finger in her pussy. She is tight as I locate her G-spot, and start working my tongue around her clit.

“Ooooohh. You are a nasty brother,” Jenny moans. I’m assuming she’s getting into the brother sister sex. “You are licking you sister’s pussy.” She grabs the back of my head and pulls my face to her pussy. “Yes George, right there. I have never had a guy eat my pussy. Except my nasty BROTHER!” She screams in orgasm as I suck her clit into my mouth.

I lay beside her while she catches her breath. After a minute or two, she gets up and kneels beside my cock, taking it into both hands. Her hands feel tiny around my cock, they don’t even wrap all the way around it as she strokes it. She bends down and puts her mouth over my cock as she tries to give me a blowjob. I say ‘try’, because I’ve had blowjobs from the best, remembering Principal Gallegos. I have to give her credit, she is trying. “TEETH!” I shout out as she giggles. She finally gives it up and lies beside me.

“Sorry, I need more practice,” she says. “I don’t know if your cock will fit. It is much longer and thicker than Mike’s cock.”

“Then you lead,” I say as she looks at me confused. “Straddle my hips.” She gets the message and straddles my hips. She grabs my cock, lines it up, and gets the head in. “Take your time.” She does as she slowly descends on my shaft. When we are finally pelvis to pelvis, I feel her body shutter in a short orgasm.

“Oh-my-god, I can’t believe I have my brother’s big cock in my pussy,” she squeals. “And I can’t believe that I’m fucking my stepsister as she starts rocking back-and-forth on my cock. “So full and feels so good.”

After she gets used to my size. I roll her over, place her legs over my shoulders, and push half back into her tight wet pussy. I start pounding her hard. This is payback for all of those years of not acknowledging me as her brother. I want to give her the fucking of her life. I want her to know that no one will ever fuck her better than her stepbrother. Yeah payback is a bitch as I hear her scream out another orgasm.

Before she can recover, I flip her over and push into her from behind as she squeals. I grab her hips and start thrusting in and out of her as our bodies make slapping noises.

“Oh, yes brother. Fuck your sister like a dog,” she squeals as we are getting into the brother-and-sister sex. “Fuck your nasty sister. I’ve been a bad sister. FUUUUCK MEEEEE!” That is all it took as her pussy clamps around my cock, I unload stream after stream of come into my stepsister as she falls forward, and I collapse on top of her.

I lay beside her after catching my breath. “You are the best brother ever,” Jenny says snuggling beside me.

“And you are a ... pain in my ass,” I joke as I get a slap on the chest.


Monday morning, I am getting my books out of my locker, when I see Marty walking down the hallway alongside a huge guy and a scrawny little girl. The guy is Hispanic, 6’2” and 250 pounds. He isn’t fat and he isn’t muscular, just big. The girl is 5’5”, Hispanic and very skinny. Long black hair, no tits, and a flat ass. They must be new to the school, because I have never seen them before.

I head to class getting slaps on the back from everyone telling me what a great job I did at Friday’s game and smiles from girls as they pass. I get into class and sit at my usual seat as Tracy sits beside me smiling. I see Marty walk in with the skinny girl I saw before. Marty, my bully from junior high hasn’t said a word to me since I have been back. I remember how he and his friends made my life a living hell in junior high school. He still runs with the same crowd that helped bully me while I was in junior high.

Coach Evans comes in and takes roll, then points to the skinny girl as she stands up. “Class we have a new student, Imelda Ortega,” Coach Evans says as Imelda stares shyly at the floor. “She and her older brother moved here from out of town so give her a warm welcome,” he finishes as she sits down. She looks ordinary and seems shy, however I feel like I want to get to know her.

At lunch, Ericka and Gina drag me to the lunch room. I sit at the table as I look around and see the usual people at the jock table. The table with Jenny and Mike sitting together as a happy couple as I smirk to myself. Josh with Pam as well as Tracey and Trevor. I’m surprised to see Kevin at the table with Deana sitting on the other side ignoring him.

I see the new guy walk in with Marty as they sit at the Bully table. Then someone catches my eye as I see Imelda, sitting alone at a corner table. I get up, walk over to her, and sit beside her.

“Hi Imelda,” I’m George, I introduce as she looks surprised. “You’re in my first class with me.” She stares at me shyly giving me a nervous smile. “Would you like to sit with my friends and me,” I ask pointing at the geek table. She nods as I grab her tray and lead her to our table.

Kwan, Sam’s boyfriend, gets another chair as everyone makes room. I introduce Imelda to everyone as she smiles and everyone goes back to eating and talking about their day. I look at Imelda, who is eating and staring at the bully table.

“I saw you with Marty and that guy this morning,” I say looking at the big guy I saw this morning.

“Marty is my cousin and that big dufus is my half-brother. We had to move here, because of him getting into trouble,” she says without me having to ask.

She explains that her dad works with her Uncle, Marty’s dad, in a law firm and had to move one town over, because her brother, who is a junior was kicked out of their old high school.

“He is a bully and a trouble maker,” Imelda continues. “And Marty is an asshole too,” she finishes as I can’t disagree about that.

We finish lunch and I walk her to her next class as I get a thank you and a smile.

After school, I’m heading to the gym to suit up for football practice as I walk around the corner and run into someone. “Watch where the fuck you’re going asshole.” I look up and see Imelda’s half-brother. Behind him are Marty and his goons. “Marty, is this the pussy you was talking about,” he asks as Marty nods. “I’m going to kick your ass.” I get in defense mode as I see Principal Gallegos round the corner with some teachers as I smile.

“So why do you want to kick my ass,” I ask loud enough to get Principal Gallegos’s attention.

“Because you’re a fucking piece of shit,” he answers as Principal Gallegos clears her throat and everyone turns around.

“George you’re late for football practice,” she says. “And I want ten laps. As for the rest you. In my office now,” she finishes as we scurry away.

Fuck, she has a mean side to her, which is giving me a tent in my pants.


After dinner, I’m finishing my homework when the door slams open. I put my face in my hands and sigh. She closes the door and sits on the bed.

“Sophia put Kevin off limits to the cheerleaders,” Jenny says leaning on the headboard of my bed and making herself comfortable. I sigh and put my books away. “Deana is single now.”

I shake my head. “Jenny,” I warn as she smiles. “I do NOT want a girlfriend right now. I told you. I need to get my life together first.”

“Well she was jealous when you invited the new girl to the geek table with you,” Jenny says smirking. “And Imelda is the cousin of your junior high bully. Oh, and her brother was kicked out of his last high school.” I’m sitting in my chair stunned as I look at her with my mouth hanging open. “Cheerleaders know everything,” she grins as she stands up, kisses the top of my bead, and walks out leaving the door open.

Fucking sisters.


“I’m assuming that because of the way you’ve been treated that you have some trust issues,” Dr. Jackson says. Wow, she hit that nail on the head. I’m in my Thursday afternoon session with Dr. Jackson. The rest of the week went by without incident. Marty’s gang of thugs seems to be more confident with the addition of Marty’s cousin, and the number of his goons increasing. Imelda has been following me around like a lost puppy and has been accepted into the geek squad. Josh has been trying to become friends with me, but I still don’t trust him.

So, when Dr. Jackson made that statement, I nodded in agreement. “Let’s work on that until our next session,” Dr. Jackson says wrapping up our session. I felt this session helped as I told her about the week minus my meeting with Martina’s dad. I told her about Jenny and me coming terms with our brother and sister relationship, minus the dirty details. I promised Dr. Jackson that I would try to trust people more and give her the details during our next session.

I finish my homework and I’m getting ready for bed. When the door slams open. I keep forgetting to buy a lock for that door.

“Tracey is having a small get together at her house tomorrow after the game,” Jenny blurts out. I shake my head and crawl into bed as Jenny sits on the edge my bed. “You need to get out more.”

“What’s the real reason that you want me at the party,” I ask knowing that there is an ulterior motive.

“The cheerleaders want you to come,” she sighs letting the cat out of the bag. “Come on George. They keep bugging me and I’ll come up in the ranks if I bring my hot brother to the party. Please?” She pleads

“So this is a small party,” I confirm as she nods. “Okay,” I say giving into my annoying sister so that I can get some sleep as Jenny smiles and leaves.


Friday’s game is an away game about an hour away. After school, we get on the buses. There are four buses. Two for the football team, one for the cheerleaders and two for the students and parents that want to come to the game. Coach Evans told us yesterday that the team we are playing has a strong defense and a weak offense, so his plan is to get a large lead in the first half and hold them scoreless.

I am seated with my gear as Josh sits beside me with his gear. We sit in silence as the bus leaves.

“Are you going to Tracey’s party tonight,” Josh asks breaking the silence as I nod staring out the window. “Look man,” Josh continues. “We were becoming good friends last year until you left. All I know are what the rumors were said about why you were sent away.” I’m still sitting in silence letting him finish his rant. “I don’t care anymore about why you were sent away.” He sighs and continues. “And I don’t care. I want to be your friend again.” He finishes his rant and holds out his hand. I think about what Dr. Jackson said about trying to trust people and shake his hand.

The rest of the ride is talking about football and how Josh is disappointed that he didn’t make varsity or the position he wanted. He said that he doesn’t like playing center.

We get taped up and head out to warm up. Today is the Renegades Homecoming and their stadium is packed as we are booed while we warm up. When we finish, we head back to the locker room to get our pep talk.

“Okay ladies,” Coach Evans says. “They want to boo us on their turf? Then it’s time to embarrass them on their turf,” Coach finishes as we are hooting and screaming our team name.

Coach Evans sends me out for the coin toss along with Trevor and Walter our senior middle linebacker. We get to the center of the field and see five seniors walking out. One of them breaks into a run straight towards me. Before I can react, he tackles me into the ground as the whistle goes off and the guy jumps back up.

“We’re the best you’re going down, you’re going down.” He repeats over and over again. I believe in team spirit, but this is taking it a little too far. I get up pissed off and wondering why he pin-pointed me. The referee gives me the call since I was tackled and I defer.

Special teams holds them to their twenty. Coach Evans was right; their offense is crap as they end up having to punt as we get it on our thirty five. Coach Barkley pulls me aside.

“I was going to start you at wide receiver, however I think you would like tight end better,” he says pointing at the lineman that tackled me as he heads out. “I don’t think Lucas can handle him anyway,” he finishes as I grin and head out.

Trevor calls a passing play and we head out as I line up against the guy that tackled me. He looks like a senior, 6’2”250 pounds. We grin at each other as the ball is put into play.

“Set. Hut!”

The clack is heard by everyone as we hit hard. He is surprised as I knock him on his ass and scan the field. Coach Evens is right, they have a great defense. The receivers are covered and the middle linebacker is breaking through our line. I run as fast as can down the sideline hoping that Trevor sees me. He does as I pull down the ball and run it in for a touchdown. Our fans are screaming as I turn around and it is too late as I am hit hard. I am on my back as I’m trying to breath and hearing boos and whistles going off. The wind is knocked out of me as the referees and coaches are pulling the lineman off me.

After they get the fucker off me, the trainers ask me the standard questions as I stand up and walk off the field as the cheerleaders are jumping up and down. The lineman was taken out of the game.

The rest of the first half was me being pissed and scoring three more touchdowns and our defense holding them scoreless. Every score I made I would point to the lineman, who was benched, letting him know that my revenge affects his whole team.

Coach Evans sends in the JV team in the second half and we win 28-3.

After we get back to school, some of us are sent to the trainers to get checked out. I am checked out and decide that I don’t want to go to the party. Yeah, Jenny will be pissed, but she’ll get over it. I get home and head into the kitchen to get something to eat. I make me a sandwich and start eating, when I hear the front door open. I’m thinking that mom got off work early as I see Jenny and Sophia walk into the door. Fuck, I got caught.

“You promised me,” Jenny says as I sigh. “Please, come to the party. You can leave if you get bored,” she finishes as Sophia nods and smiles. I grab my sandwich and follow them out to Sophia’s car.

We get to Tracey’s house as I see a lot of cars. I look at Jenny, who is trying to play Miss-innocent. “A small party,” I mock as she smirks. “Pay back is a bitch.”

We get inside and the music is loud and the house is packed. I make my way to the family room as I’m getting pats on the back from the football team, cheerleaders and everyone else. I find a chair and sit. I look around as everyone is drinking and in their groups talking. I’m not getting into the party scene and wish I was home in bed asleep.

After thirty minutes of boredom, I get a petite redhead on my lap that surprises me.

“George,” Ericka says as I smell alcohol on her breath. “I am having so much fun,” she says with a beer in her hand. I’ve never seen her like this and I’m wondering how she was invited.

“Ericka, what are you doing here,” I ask as she giggles.

“I’m here with Kevin,” she points as I look and cringe. She is pointing at Kevin. I remember Jenny telling me that Sophia put Kevin off limits to the cheerleaders.

“Ericka, let me take you home,” I plead as she scoffs.

“No! I want to have fun for a change. I’m tired of being boring Ericka.” She gets up walks back to the group that she was with.

I decide to keep an eye on her as she sits on Kevin’s lap. Yeah, Dr. Jackson told me to trust people more, but I do not trust Kevin. I watch as they drink and Kevin talks with his friends.

“Want to dance,” I hear someone ask as I look up and see Deana. She is blocking my view as I’m trying to keep an eye on Ericka.

“No thank you,” I say as she frowns. I’m worried about Ericka and don’t care about what Deana is saying. She shrugs and sits beside me. I can smell beer on her breath.

“Why don’t you like me,” she slurs as I realize that she is drunk. I do like her, but I’m not ready to be her rebound and she is obviously drunk. “I love you,” she slurs again. “I LOVE YOU DAM-IT,” she screams standing up. Although the music is loud, Deana’s screaming is getting some attention. I stand up trying to calm her down as she passes out in my arms.

I pick her up and look at Tracey as I follow her to a room and I place her in the bed. I lay her on her side and put some covers over her. I try to walk out when Tracey closes the door and pushes me against the wall as she slams her tongue down my throat, while she rubs her body against mine. this is really uncomfortable. She is Trevor’s girlfriend and if he found out that would give me another enemy to deal with. She reaches down and grabs my crotch, while she is still kissing me.

“Fuck me now,” she says as she breaks the kiss. “I want you so bad.”

“We can’t do this,” I answer. “You are Trevor’s girlfriend and we can’t do this to him.” I open the door and leave her as she groans. I’m done with this party and I decide it’s time to go home. I try to find Ericka so that I can take her home.

I get to the family room and find they are gone. I am freaking out when I see Kevin come down the stairs carrying a bundle of clothes.

“Broke a geek cherry,” Kevin screams as he tosses the bundle of clothes to me. His friends are laughing and patting him on the back. I look and see that they are Ericka’s clothes and I freak out. I run upstairs and down the hallway until I hear crying. I open the door and see Ericka laying on the bed naked and crying.

I start crying and lay on the bed and hold her tight. “He said he loved me and wanted to be my boyfriend,” she cries as I remember Martina and what Marcos did to her. I want to call Martina’s dad to make Kevin disappear. I am mad and I decide it’s best to do it myself. I get up and Ericka pulls me back down.

“It was my fault,” she starts. “I wanted it,” she says still crying. I look at the doorway and see, Jenny, Tracey and Pam along with Josh.

“And all of you just let it happen,” I spit out with venom. I know it’s not fair to put the blame on them, because I blame myself for not keeping an eye on her. “Don’t invite me to anymore parties,” I finish glaring at Jenny.

Ericka puts her clothes on and I pick her up like baby. I start to leave when Sophia comes into the room.

“I’ll driver her home,” she offers and now I’m pissed. As I get into her face and see fear in her eyes.

“Now you want to help,” I yell as she backs away. “Everyone let her go up here with him, knowing what a jack-ass he is.”

“George stop,” Ericka says trying to calm me down. “I wanted it. I wanted him to be my first. I know what kind of person he is. Please take me home.” I walk around the crowd that has gathered and leave the house.

Nothing is said as I walk her two blocks to her home still carrying her like a baby. It is 11pm when I walk her into her house. I see her mother and Coach Evans walking down the hallway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.